Unadulterated Love

By sidnaazforever2004

UNADULTERATED It means something absolute, clear, pure, fine, neat, plain, purified, undiluted, unmixed and... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 50

Part 49

3K 335 21
By sidnaazforever2004

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

"Hey sweetheart.. Aa gaya ghar.. I'm parking inside.." he answered my call immediately.

"Sidh..Sidharth.." I sobbed, seemed like my voice was incoherent.

"Hey.. Kya hua? Why you crying baby? Kaha hai tu? Ha?" he got worried instantly.

"I'm home.. Upar aa jaldi.." I hung up. In a minute the door flew open as he came, I chuckled at how tensed he looked but I was going to him the biggest news of his life.

"Bol meri jaan.. Kya hua?" he cupped my face, I held those hands, kissing them, hugged him tightly.

"I love you!" I said.

"Love you more.. Bata kya hua?" he parted us.

"I'm expecting.." I answered, as a mere whisper it came out.

"Expecting what?" he asks confused.

"Your child! Khotey! I'm pregnant!" I said. And he was blank, like totally blank, for the entire 10 minutes.

"Come.." holding his hand in mine, I dragged him inside the bathroom. He glanced at those displayed test kits.

"Oh My.. You.. Tu.. You're.. Babyyyy..." I laughed for he just could not complete his sentence.

"Idhar aa.." he yanked me closer, grabs my face smacked his lips on mine, for the best kiss we've ever had. His hands slid down from my face to bottoms and he tugs me even closer.

"WE'RE PREGNANT!!!" he said.

The minute we announced the news, it was the happiest moment ever, our parents went crazy about it. Preeti, Ajay and Agastya showed up the next day with a huge banner with 'Baby on board' written on it and balloons.

"It better be a sweetie like you! Atharva aur Agastya ko rakhi bandhegi voh..!" Preeti announced, I laughed at her mention, deep down I wished for a princess too. And talking of Agastu, my champ loved me! Yes,we were on the same page now, he loved the pancakes I made.

Done with some celebration, we visited the same doctor who had been Preeti's gynaecologist, Dr Sabarwal. With a very fast beating heart, I held Sidharth's hand, while the doctor's assistant showed us the way to the sonography room.

"Mr and Mrs Shukla.. There you go.." she pointed out a teeny-tiny mole like figure. That was my baby, our baby.

"It's five weeks old.." she added. She prescribed all the required vitmanis, a diet chart and a few precautionary measures, she gave her monthly appointment dates.

And we did attend ger timely and duely. Sidharth being the most responsible and caring and devoting and accommodating husband, was always present for me. With me. Pampered me. Be it my food cravings at mid night to my mood swings, he beared with me, brought me all the snacks I wished for. From my back ache to me feeling nauseous for no specific reason he helped me with it. Giving me heavenly massages, rubbing my back everytime I threw up and cleared the mess I used to create. It was my eighth month. I was laying down next to him, a random night, it was my huge and round stomach now that I could not cuddle with him like back then.

"Bebuuu... Bunny ka school ka nam kya rakhenge..?" I asked.

"Bunny?" he repeated in a question.

"Ha.. Uske tere jaise bunny teeth honge.. Isiliye bunny!" I giggled. He did too.

"Tune kuch socha hai..?" he nuzzles into my neck.

"Hmm.. Maine aise naam rakhne hai jo dil pe baje.. Warrior types..!" I said proudly.

"Khanjar rakhle.. Seedha seene pe lagega.." he answered nonchalantly.

"Kanjar hoga mere bete ka nam?" I spat angrily, how could I name my son a stupid.

"Kanjar nahi Khanjar! Dagger.. Dagger..!" he explains.

"Jo bhi ho.. Zorawar rakhenge..!" I said.

"What? Noways! So jaa abhi chup chap!" He denied, patting my head till I was asleep. But Zorawar it is!

Days have been passing fluently, my delivery date was up, recalling Preeti's case, I was admitted a day ago.

"Waheguru meri bachi aur uske bache ko sahi salamat rakhna.." Mummy and Papa were present too, they wished me luck before I was taken in.

Dr. Sabarwal did all the tests required, "We'll start when you feel contractions down at the core.. Okay" she said.

I was resting as per the instructions when there were strong cramps in my groin. I shrieked when it grew enormously. Dr Sabarwal came with her assistants and began with the work. I was asked to push, harder and harder than my life, till they could see the child crowning out of me.

"Can..can I see it coming out?" Sidharth asked.

"If you're strong enough.. Then yes.." Dr agreed. I loved how much he loved me and the baby, he had promised himself to be the first one to see his child arriving.

"It's a girl sweetheart!" he whispered.

"Just like you.. With a mole on her cheek!" he cried, hugging me tight to his dear life.

"Humari bunny?" I asked.

"Humari bunny.. Humari Saanvi.." he said, joining our foreheads. Saanvi.. Goddess Lakshmi, I knew he would have thought of a name.

"Saanvi!" I repeated.

"Thank you Shehnaaz! For giving me the biggest and best gift.. Thank-you baby for coming into my life.. For completing me.. " he kissed me.

"I must thank you too bebu.. For loving me so much.. I'm grateful to have you mera bebu.. Papa mumma ban gaye hum.." I cried too.

SIDHARTH'S POV

Shehnaaz got discharged within two days and we were home, with Saanvi, my little Bunny. She is extremely beautiful and has large chocolaty eyes, tiny limbs and small tum. She sleeps with her hands up and fingers curling into a loose fist. And when she cries, whoa, don't ask! Her voice booms across the entire hallway, I mean so so loud and shrill. Lol. The best part is, she's a very healthy baby, all her vitals are good.

Shehnaaz however was bleeding alot after the delivery and needed bottles to fill up with the loss. But she's doing fine now. I'm making sure, all she does is rest apart from the essentials business of Bunny.

The door was opened by Lata Tai, with Mom holding aarti ki thali in her hands, "Ghar me lakshmi aai hai..!" Tai exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air and swirling about our heads, as a symbol of keeping us away from bad omen.

Mom did the tilak and stepped aside for us to enter, I was carrying my Bunny N Shehnaaz was being congratulated with hugs and kisses by the family.

Our bedroom was decorated with everything pink, a blossom bunny blanket, a new wardrobe loaded with all kinda infant clothing, but what caught our attention was a jungle edition animated cradle."Wow! Yeh sab.." she exclaimed, swaying her hands around.

"Acha laga?" Preeti asked.

"Bohot acha laga.. Thank you.." the girls shared a hug.

"Itne me thank you? Yeh toh trailer tha.. Abhi toh celebration hoga.. Grand celebration.. !" she announced before walking out.

The next week a party was arranged, in the lawn with just friends and family.

"Tu baap ban gaya saley...!" Jay hugged me tightly.

"Ha.." I chuckled welcoming them nd the other guests.

"Kaha hai Saanvi?" he asks.

"Aa rahi hai bas.." I nod, there were many who were asking for them.

"Baby how long.." just as I had entered my bedroom, when I witnessed the most gorgeous woman, in a light pink satin saree, correcting her pleats, she turns around, on hearing me.

"Hmm.. I'm almost ready..!" she smiles walking up to me. She looks so elegant, there's a fine stroke of kohl like cherry on the cake, those golden domed jhumkaas jiggled everytime she moved her head, she glanced herself one last time in the mirror and places a small bindi in the middle of her brows and looks at me, with questionable eyes.

"Perfect sweetheart.." I said, she had already noticed the grin on my face that added blush to hers.

"Where's my other sweetheart?" I asked.

"Yeh rahi.. Bunny puttu is also ready.. See.." she picked up Saanvi from the cradle, in baby pink baby suit she was dressed.

"Mumma and Bunny.. Matching matching.." she mentioned, kissing her face numerous times while the lil one kept staring her crazy beautiful mother.

"Not fair ya! Mujhe kyu nahi bataya.. You guys are wearing the same colour!" I chid.

"Arey.. Tu acha dikhta pink me?" she giggled.

"Why not..?" I frown.

"Ok baba.. But it wasn't planned baba.. Mujhe yeh saree aaj hi Mom ne di..!" She says. Fine, whatever.

"Chaley.. Everyone's asking for my Saanvi baby.." I said taking her into my embrace, Saanvi's eyes glinted as she saw me.

"You look shoooo beautiful bubba..!" I rubbed my nose across her tum and let out light giggle.

"Ha.. U toothless muffin!" I cooed a bit climbing down the stares with Shehnaaz. Everyone were in love with her instantly, though she got scared seeing so many people around her and cried. So I decided to keep her to myself, we sat on the lounger while people came to us sequentially.

Mom got us a gold coin each and a chain for the little one. Shehnaaz's parents had brought her a kada, they got it blessed from the Gurudwara, Mummy slipped it into her tiny hands and whispered some prayers silently.

"Meri gudiya..!" she cooed and kissed her forhead, while Papa was standing, reading her features.

"Sana.. Tu bhi aisi hi dikhti thi bilkul.. Bas Saanvi puttar ki naak Sidharth pe gayi hai.. Varna aisi hi thi meri lado bhi.." he said, his throat was quite heavy with the amount of emotions he was carrying. I forwarded my hands to let him carry Saanvi, he happily took her and kissed her head. But it must the lack of warmth she felt instantly and Papa's beard tickled her skin making her burst squalling the next second. He chuckled giving her back to me. Likewise, Jay and Mahi had brought her a baby stroller.

I saw Tai then, "Yeh meri taraf se.." she handed a kit of a pair of silver anklets.

"Tai.. Ae kaye?" I gasped, I knew it was pretty expensive for her to afford.

"Kay? Mai nahi de sakti..!" she scoffs asking Shehnaaz to keep it.

"Keval ashirwaad dya..!" I whined.

"Majhe ashirwaad sadaiva tujhya pathishi ahet baba..!" she kept both of her hands above our heads and caressed Saanvi too.

"There she is.. Hii angel!" Pranav appeared, dragging a huge, as tall as man sized bunny sofa.

"Bunny for Bunny.." he said.

"Everybody loves her so much.. This is one of the best day of my life Sidharth.." Shehnaaz whispered, once the guests were up for dinner.

"Hm..They do.. N there are many more of best days on the way baby.." I replied wrapping my free hand around her while the held her my princess.

"Thank you Sidharth.." Shehnaaz turned to me.

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

"For choosing me... Spending my life by your side as your girlfriend.. partner.. wife.. Mai bata nahi sakti sab itna special raha hai mere liye... thank you for loving me in the best way possible.. Tu itna acha hai.. You've been so patient with me.. Like endlessly patience in picking me up and dropping me off every day abhi pregnancy time pe nahi.. Poore time.. My heart jumps in joy every time I come out and find you there waiting for me outside my office... I really and truly appreciate you for keeping me safe.. Protected me.. You.. You fought for us with that Jayker.. Mujhe aaj tak kabhi bhi dar nahi laga apne liye.. Kyuki tu tha.. Sirf tere liye dar lagta tha kyuki tu apne bare sochta nahi tha.. Thank you for being so selfless! I love you so much for that! And you've been such a fantastic husband in so many ways.. Kabhi bhi nahi laga hum badal gaye.. Pehle bhi aise hi the.. Jitna pyaar utni ladayi.. You've always been bearing with and holding me in bed every night..." I giggled and he kept listening to me in amazement.

"Also.. I love you for teaching me so many many things about life... Making me a stronger person overall.. And you and your constant encouragement and belief in me has helped me throughout.. Listening to all my going ons after work.. Itni baate maine kisi se nahi ki.. Bas bolte hi rehti hu.. Sirf tere sath.. Aur meri Harqate.. Tujhe gussa bhi dilati hu na?" I asked. And he nodded, idiot!

"Kutta! Tujhe 'Nahi' bolna tha! Maine gussa dilaya tujhe..? Tu kitna chillata tujhe pata nahi? Kitna hurt bhi to karta hai!" I lashed out. He tightened his hand around me.

"Abey! Bhadak kyu rahi hai.. Tune khud bola harqate karti hai.. Maine thodi bola.." he shrugged.

"And.. Looking back at everyday I have spent with you.. I can't help but smile... You have made me fall in love with you everyday till today.. So thank you for loving me sweetheart and I love you even more! Every day you make my day by your smile aur teri bakbak... Thanks for being my happiness. I love you.. sweety.. just keep smiling that way..! Enduring great pain and suffering.. you brought our child and gave endless joy to me... Sanvi meri life ka best gift hai jo tu mujhe de sakti thi.. Thanks to the almighty and you for making my dream come true.. Tum dono aur meri ho.. Family.. Responsibility.. Sab kuch ho.. and I'm so proud of you... Tune apna job aur Pregnancy kya mast manage kiya..!" he smiled all the while he spoke.

"Sachi? Kha sau?" she giggled.

"Ha toh! Sweetheart.. I'm so happy and blessed actually.. That I have you.. Thank you for being you and for being so damn hot and having that ass! Yum!" he winked. And I could not help but laugh and kiss his cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 4.8K 114
In the towns of Lucknow, ASI Samairaa Vashisht is a recently appointed officer. She has been told to train under SI Karishma Singh. What twists and t...
626K 57.3K 70
Sidnaaz meet after nine years. Whatever happened nine years back had left a scare on their hearts. Will they be able to overcome the pain and come to...
264K 21.2K 68
Not what your expecting 🤞🙊
244K 31.2K 46
she hated his "kind" she is smart ,sassy , emotional ,badass beauty he found her rather "amusing" he is hot ,rich,badboy,arrogent fire+ice - neutra...