bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

By PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... More

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

The ball

3.2K 160 3
By PJACLIEBE

Harry looked critically at himself again in the mirror. He wore expensive evening attire in the typical style of the magician. What he particularly liked was the green cloak.
Severus had also made sure that his white streak looked good with the hairstyle. Somehow the boy thought that part was great. It did show that the Potions Master had really worried about him.
"So, are you satisfied with your appearance?"
Harry turned to Sirius.
"Yes, but don't you think it's a bit over the top?"
The Black heir smiled.
"That is supposed to be like that. after all, it's a ball and not eating ice cream in a cheap hallway. You look great. Everyone will turn around to look at you. "
"Yes, because I'm going to the ball with one of the prettiest girls in school," Harry said.
Sirius smiled and ruffled the boy's hair.
"Take your paws away from there right now, Black!" It took me two hours to turn this nest into a decent hairstyle. "
severus had come into the room and grabbed his partner's hand in a flash.
"You talk like a cliché homo," Sirius grumbled.
"Flap. You gave up after ten minutes. ”Severus poisoned back.
"It's not hair, that's the second task of the tournament." Sirius muttered. “Try to control Harry Potter's hair. Sounds like a good idea, doesn't it? "
"Idiot."
Harry burst out laughing. It has been like this all day today.
"You'd think I'd get married as nervous as you are." He chuckled.
Immediately the two men stopped arguing.
“And, ready?” The jailer wanted to know.
"I have to. Although I don't feel like doing it at all. beast is also in a bad mood. "
"Yes, because it can't," Sirius muttered. Sometimes this book was downright creepy to him.
Harry nodded.
“Well, I'll pick up Daphne then. Oh yes, you both look great by the way. and with that he ran out of Severus' apartment.

Harry arrived at the entrance to the snakes room. It was not allowed for students to go into houses that were not their own, but of course he still knew where they were.
"Password?"
Harry laughed.
"You know very well that I don't know it." He replied to the two guards.
- Idiotic rule - the snake that was pictured with hissed.
-All in your opinion. But that's the school rules.- Harry replied.
-Would either of you two be so kind as to get Daphne Greengrass for me? "
Since the girl did not understand Parseltongue, the human image made its way. In the meantime, Harry was talking to the snake.
-I heard about your action in dance class. Here many guys wanted to try walking with high heels.
Harry blushed.
-I know, but it's not my fault if they don't conjure up the floor softly.
there had been a few accidents and Poppy had gotten very upset about them. The snake giggled.
Legs are overrated anyway, she said smugly.
Then the portal opened and out came Harry's companion tonight.

"Wow, Daphne, you look just lovely."
Harry couldn't say more at the moment. This girl, who normally never dressed herself up, now looked like a princess to him.
"Thanks that is nice of you. Astoria helped me. ”said the young lady, blushing.
One thing, however, surprised Harry.
"Tell me, why do you suddenly have dark hair?"
Daphne giggled.
“I'm not actually blonde. But I've always used a spell over the last few years to color them. "
"Why, do you look even more beautiful with dark hair?"
“Thank you, my sister always said that too. And today she persuaded me to show myself as I really am. "
Harry grinned.
"Then we have to keep all the boys away from you with pitchforks."
He gallantly held out his arm to the girl and led her towards the great hall.
"Did you manage to make something out of Ron's robe that doesn't look like a dress?Daphne wanted to know curiously.
"Yes, Sirius found a spell. Luckily Severus was about to put the thing in a potion. "
The girl grinned.
"Always funny that there is something that Professor Snape cannot do perfectly either."
Harry nodded.
"Siri said Sev had problems with metamorphosis at school. Although he still had good grades. "

“You can't be good at everything. With you and the mutt it's potions, with me it's metamorphosis. "
Daphne winced slightly at the voice. Harry, on the other hand, looked casually at his two fathers.
“Right, that makes us human. who wants to be perfect? ​​"
"Oh, I know a few," Sirius grumbled.
Of course he meant people like the director or Karkaroff, but nobody said anything.
"Professor, Mr. Black, you both look great."
“Thank you Msgreengrass, I can only return this compliment. I am also pleased to see that you have chosen your right hair color. It suits you much better. "
“Thank you Professor, I've heard that from many quarters today. I will probably leave it that way. "

The four made their way to the great hall. It wasn't open yet and so the students stood in front of the entrance and waited.
"Merlin, who is this beauty next to Ron?" Sirius wanted to know.
harry grin.
"This is Hermione."

Hermione no longer has the picture, it is now a website

"Unbelievable, she should wear a dress more often," said Daphne.
"Just like you," Harry replied.
They went to their two friends.
"Hey Ron, ready to protect Hermione with your wand if necessary?" The young hero wanted to know.
Ron grinned.
“What you can rely on. Our mine is always beautiful, but today my eyes almost fell out of my head. "
Hermione blushed slightly at the compliment. Then her gaze fell on Daphne.
"Hello Princess."
"I can only give that back," said this one.
Severus and Sirius also greeted the two.
"Here comes Draco with my sister.so all the attention was directed to this couple.
"Ginny was luckier with her dress than you were with your getup," Hermione said.
"Who are you telling this to?" Ron replied in a good mood.

This couple was also greeted.
“Harry, you were absolutely right. We are friends with the most beautiful girls in school. Or related. ”With that, Draco glanced at his sister.
"There should be more events like this just to enjoy this sight," Harry confirmed.
The girls blushed.
"You are impossible," Ginny mumbled.
"But it's true," Sirius intervened.
Severus didn't say anything, but he too had to admit that the young women had gotten the best out of themselves tonight.
"Hello guys." Neville had joined them. Luna walked on his arm.

"Luna, you are beautiful," said Daphne. Since this girl usually wore ragged clothes, her good looks were sometimes drowned out.
"Thanks, my daddy said I should put on something thick. do you think it's too much? "
"No!" Even Sirius and Severus had joined the call. All of them were almost speechless.
You could tell Neville was proud to have such a beautiful girlfriend.

Fleur and Victor joined them next.
Like Melina and Michael, they had appeared as a couple. Apparently something was happening with these four. At least this tournament wasn't just useless.
Finally, Cedric came to them with his girlfriend Cho. The two had been a couple since the end of last year. And you could clearly see why.
"Do you think they'll notice what's going on around them?" Sirius wanted to know.
Harry laughed out loud.
"Siri, you often don't act any differently when you're with Severus."
Sirius stared at his son, startled.
"But hopefully not like Cho?"
"Yes," replied Severus.
The Black heir looked big at his partner.
"Are you serious?"
Severus nodded at him with a grin.
"Mine full," then he leaned close to Sirius' ear. "And I enjoy every second of it."
The former marauder instantly got a very healthy color. when he tried to hide his face against Severus' chest, the teenagers burst out laughing.
"They're so cute together," enthused Fleur.
"Sweet?" Sirius squeaked.
"French." Severus snorted.

"When will we finally be let in?" The Black heir tried to change the subject.
"When the parents are there," grumbled Ron.
everyone understood, of course, that the Weasley children didn't like their parents showing up here.
"Where are your older brothers?" Severus wanted to know.
“With your friends. Fred told me that Percy wants to come too. ginny's face lit up at her testimony. She missed her big brother. Ron was no different.
"At least something," Severus muttered. He was still mad at Molly and Arthur. and for once it wasn't about the hunt. The Potions Master had only noticed how little these parents had taught their children about etiquette. Nothing at all to be precise. so, in a nutshell, the teacher had snapped up all of the Weasleys and given them a crash course. Just like with Hermione. But he would continue the class even after the ball. The Weasleys were an old family. he wanted to prevent their children from suffering from society just because their parents were idiots.
"Here come the carriages." Harry interrupted his father's thoughts.
The thestrals stopped at the gates and lots of adults got out of the carriages.
Everyone wanted to support their children in this event. After all, a lot of celebrities were represented tonight. Even if it was "only" a school ball. it wasn't just any school, it was Hogwarts. And then the glorious Triwizard Tournament took place here. Highly respected magicians came from abroad.
“I feel like I am on a presentation plate. Maybe we should have asked for entry. ”Daphne whispered. The rest of them agreed. It really looked like cattle were being sold in the market here.
"I hope they don't think this is a petting zoo," Harry grumbled.
Severus' corners of his mouth twitched suspiciously.
“Don't worry, nobody will come too close to you. We teachers will take care of that. "
"Is that what you said to Karkaroff and Dumbledore?Hermione wanted to know.
The two men named stood at the entrance and greeted everyone who arrived.
"Embarrassing," whispered Sirius. Again, everyone could only agree.
then the director went forward to the still-locked doors of the great hall. While the old man was giving a speech, Severus leaned over to the teenagers.
“Remember what I taught you. no matter how some adults behave, keep your composure. This, as ridiculous as it sounds, is your introduction to high society. Everyone here will be watching you closely tonight. "
"Sev, you're making the kids nervous," Sirius scolded his partner.
"You have no reason to." Severus reassured the teenagers.
"Don't worry, we're not going to embarrass you, Dad." It was the first time Harry had called Severus that. and that in public too. Of course, some of the parents who had already arrived heard it.
"Did you say that on purpose?" Severus wanted to know quietly.
Harry nodded.
"Absolutely, everyone should know what you mean to me.Harry whispered back.
"Good child," Severus whispered.
Harry's friends grinned. The boy made a cuddly bat out of the gloomy jailer.

Finally the speech was over and the doors of the great hall opened.
"It should look like this more often," Draco stated. The others agreed with him.
The group was about to go in when they stopped a voice.
"Good evening, I almost didn't recognize you, the way you all dressed up."
when they turned around they saw Lucius and the Greengrass ’. With them were Hagrid and Remus.
"Hey, Mum, Dad, nice of you to come." Daphne was happy. Draco also greeted his parents and introduced them to Ginny.
“We're not going to miss our children's first ball. It's a shame Astoria refused to go. I'm sure she would have had a lot of admirers. ”Ariel said.
Her husband laughed.
"Leave her, I'm glad I only have one daughter to worry about today." With that, he looked at Harry.
“Good evening Mr. Greengrass, I'll take good care of Daphne. Nobody will get close to her if she doesn't want to. "
“That is very kind of you, young man. So is it true what Draco wrote to us? You two are only here as friends? "
"Dray!" Daphne was indignant.
"Hey, I just wanted to counteract Dad's fear." Her brother swore.
"Nobody has to be afraid of me," Harry muttered.
"Chuckle, both of you," Ariel smiled and winked at the boy.

"I ASK THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE TOURNAMENT WITH THEIR PARTNERS TO THE DANCE FLOOR!"

Dumbleodre's call resounded across the hall.
"I guess that means us." Harry muttered. He grabbed his partner and followed the other participants.
of course the director insisted on lamenting long and broad about every champion. Also that for the first time there were more than the prescribed three. And again the old man acted as if it had been his idea. Since this was an official occasion, however, it was not appropriate to interrupt the speaker. So the youngsters let it go. Finally Dumbledore came to an end.
“And now our champions will open this Christmas ball with the traditional dance.
"Juhu", Melina said softly.
The rest of them had to suppress a grin.
Harry gallantly held out his arm to his lady.
"We want?"
"Gladly," replied.
And so the ball was opened.

While the traditional music was playing, Harry naturally felt the eyes of the audience on him. But this time he ignored it. He just focused on the dance moves.
"You learned really fast," said Daphne.
“Thank you, I also had several teachers. Nevertheless, I could do without this being stared at. "
"Me too. Most parents are already exploring potential daughters and sons-in-law. and I am very sure that you are very high on the wish list. "
"Ridiculous, I'm not a Christmas present. If I ever get married, it won't be because my parents decide that way. "
"Neither do I. luckily we don't have to worry about that either. But look at Seamus's parents. They don't seem to be so enthusiastic that their son is here with Dean. "
Harry looked carefully in the direction indicated.
"Why? because he's black? ”The boy struggled not to show his anger.
"No, because he's of Muggle origin," the girl explained.
"That doesn't make the racism any better." Was all Harry had to say about it.
Daphne smiled. she could only agree to that.
Again and again the two looked inconspicuously at the staring parents. Of course the Weasleys were there too. They looked benevolently at Ron. Apparently they were happy with his choice of partner. Hermione had a very good reputation. It looked very different with Ginny. She and Draco were even shielded from Severus and Sirius, as Molly was staring at Draco with venom. the rest of Harry's friends had joined them to show their support.
"Luna has lost her dreamy smile." Daphne commented on the picture. The blonde beauty was wide awake and protected her friends.
"Yes, and with Neville you can just see exactly why the hat sent him to Gryffindor. At the moment there is nothing more to be seen of his shyness. "

Finally the dance, and with it their display, was over. The champions went to the others with relief.
"I won't go back on the dance floor until it's full," muttered Fleur.
"You won't get me back there until the band starts playing." Explained, Michael.
"A wonderful performance," said Ariel. All of them. The compliment was gratefully accepted.
"Would you like something to eat and drink?" Harry wanted to know from his company.
"Yes, very much, a little something please."
"Come immediately."
with that Harry went to the buffet and put something together. His male friends followed him.
“Merlin, I'm already fed up with it. Did you see Seamus ’parents look at me? and now they're dragging him a pureblood too. Christ, I'm only a few meters away. "
Harry grumbled in agreement.
“It's best if you go to the dance floor with him then they can't bother you. unless they want to make a fool of themselves. I advise you the same by the way. ”He said to Draco.
“Good idea, but right now the Weasleys are being grinded by my parents. they think Ginny should have gone to the ball with you. "
Harry would have loved to moan loudly, but that really wasn't the right thing to do.
"I'm glad my grandmother isn't here."
Ron looked at Neville, confused.
"Are you saying she has a problem with Luna?"
“Not that, but she is very traditional. Probably she would have gone to the jeweler with me tomorrow to get an engagement ring. "
Harry shook his head. you could really overdo it.

Loaded with delicacies, they went back to the others.
"Here you go, my beauty," said Harry.
"Thank you charmer." Daphne reached hungrily for the plate.
the other cavaliers presented the meal with similar words.
"Dad, don't you want to get Sirius anything to eat?" Harry then wanted to know. severus was very careful about his appearance in public, so he should have taken care of his partner's well-being.
“I would like to do that. but unfortunately certain people like the hyenas would pounce on my students if I weren't here. ”With that he shot the Weasleys and some other parents venomous looks.
Lucius, Hagrid, and Remus joined them.
"We will take care of your charges while you take care of your partner." The blonde assured the teacher. Severus nodded gratefully to him.
"Do you want something in particular?" He asked Sirius.
“No, but no alcohol. that would really not fit into such an event. "Sirius said.
"I don't understand how the old man got the crazy idea of ​​serving alcohol at a school event anyway?" Severus grumbled before leaving.
lucius raised an eyebrow.
“There is alcohol? Why this?"
Hermione nodded toward a group of celebrities.
"Because our esteemed director wants to make himself popular with certain people.the girl paid close attention to what she said. There was no way she wanted to embarrass herself.
"That's ridiculous," Lucius said firmly. Mr. Greengrass nodded.

"Ginny Weasley, how did you come to shame your family like that?"
those lovely words came from Molly. She stood in front of the red-haired girl and put her hands on her hips.
"Please?" Asked the girl, confused.
"Your mother wants to know why you are here with Draco Greengrass?explained his wife's behavior to Arthur.
"Because he asked me," the girl replied obediently.
"But you can't possibly be here with him if you already have a fiancé." Molly exclaimed.
Ginny looked confused at her parents. and the rest also exchanged uncomprehending glances.
"Who am I supposed to be engaged to?"
"Well with Harry."
At Arthur's words, the young hero almost choked on his drink.
"Please, since when has that been? and why don't I know anything about it? ”The boy wanted to know.
Molly turned resolutely to the hero.
“Harry James Potter-Black, you have an obligation to my daughter, so don't talk yourself out now. after all, you saved her in her first year. "
Harry looked at Sirius in confusion.
“I would have done that with anyone. And that's enough for an engagement? "
Sirius shook his head vigorously.
“No, then Moody should already have 100 women and men. This is pure wishful thinking from the two of them. And slowly I've had enough. Finally leave Harry alone. "
Lucius, the Greengrass ’and some bystanders were just about to say something, but they were interrupted.
“Please, Mum, Dad, you are making fun of yourself in front of all these people. They're already gossiping about you. do you want to end up in the gossip columns? ”Percy had rushed to his younger siblings. He had been talking to the twins when he was distracted by his mother's sharp voice. the woman hadn't spoken very softly. Some had turned to the tumult and were now shaking their heads in disapproval.
Finally the two Weasleys seemed to realize what their behavior must have been like. They immediately shut up.
“Thank you Mrweasley, if I could I'd give you points for that. ”It came from Severus. He was just back from the buffet.
"Here for you, the snake was unfortunately murderous."
Sirius gratefully accepted the plate and glass.
the jailer sat up in front of the two troublemakers.
“This is an official event and the two of you bring nothing but shame on you. by the way, if I catch you again trying to urge my son to marry then I will take countermeasures. "
"Harry is not your son, you are not married to Sirius." Poisoned Molly.
"Purely a matter of form.with that he turned back to the rest of the group. “Come on, just ignore them. Enjoy the ball. ”Everyone agreed.

After that it was still a nice evening. The couples all went back to the dance floor. Dean had taken Harry's advice to heart.
just like Draco.
The dance partners were also swapped. Everyone danced with everyone. Harry realized that he was even shorter than Ginny and Luna.
"And that's probably not so much because of the shoes.he said grumbling to Hermione, with whom he was sweeping across the dance floor.
"Oh come on, you'll have another boost too."
"Hermione, you are a very smart girl, but you can't lie." Harry taught her.
"That's right, but you are the way you are right."
"Yes, really cute. At least that's what I always hear. "
Hermione laughed.
"Right, even Crookshanks thinks you're cute." She gave him a very specific look. Harry sighed.
“All right, I'll transform for him again. Then he can drag me around. Your cat should be a father. "
"With which partner, Mrs. Norris?" The young woman wanted to know indignantly.
"Why not Professor McGonagall?grinned Harry. Hermione slapped him on the arm, feigning insult. But then I had to grin myself.
Suddenly Harry started to smile.
"Look, Severus and Sirius."
His girlfriend followed the gaze. the two men were also lost on the dance floor.
“Now I understand why you can dance so well. The two are stunning. "
"That's right, you could watch them for hours."

later Harry stood on the edge and looked out onto the dance floor. Daphne is currently dancing with her dad and her mother has been kicked around by Hagrid.
Again Harry's gaze wandered to his fathers.
"I never thought that the two would really become a couple for the public."
Startled, the young hero turned around. Next to him stood Lucius Malfoy in his wonderful festive robe. Harry swallowed hard.
"What do you mean?" he produced with great difficulty. 'Merlin, what's going on now?'
Lucius smiled gently down at him.
"You know that Severus and Sirius are committed to each other when they act like that?"
The young lion could only nod. somehow his mouth never worked properly when he was standing next to this man. If there were male Veela, Harry would have made any bet that Lucius Malfoy was just that.
Lucius smiled again and turned his gaze to his childhood friends.
“The one that will become a couple. Incredible."
"Back then there was a lot of crackling between them in the kettle.now that the blonde wasn't looking directly at him he could suddenly speak again without any problems. 'What is that?'
Unfortunately, the aristocrat's whole attention was now back on him.
"Oh yes? You make me curious. "
"Really, I wouldn't have thought you were someone who was a lot of gossip."
Startled Harry bit his lip. Damn it, what got into him? He couldn't talk to the man like that.
Lucius smiled.
“That's right, I can't do much with gossip. But how my two best friends found each other hopefully doesn't fall into this category? "
Now the man also winked. Harry couldn't do anything but shake his head. He almost whimpered.
Lucius glanced briefly at the dance floor, then his attention was directed back to the young man in front of him.
"Would you do me the honor?Lucius held out a hand to the champion invitingly.
Harry didn't know what was happening here. The aristocrat had not danced a single time that evening. And now he asked him? With red ears, Harry nodded in agreement. anything else would have been impolite too.

Harry carefully placed his hand in Lucius'. The blond man leads the little one on the surface and then pulls him into the right position.
lucius himself didn't know why he had asked the boy to dance. Usually he didn't like to dance. Maybe it was because he wanted to know more about his two friends getting together? or it had to do with the fact that this young man was so completely different from what the heroes of the wizarding world imagined. He wasn't loud or pushy. And he didn't care about his status. Lucius smiled down at Harry. he bit his lip in shame.
That was another thing the aristocrat liked, the young man was shy. Lucius did not know such behavior at all. In his circle of acquaintances, everyone was self-confident that some of them were already running away. Everyone was aware of their own importance. Or at least thought it was indispensable. Harry's demeanor was just refreshingly different.

lucius and Harry danced to several pieces. It was fun for the blonde. Especially when Harry had found his language again and was now talking about the time in the cauldron.
"Severus set a newspaper on fire?"
Harry grinned.
"Yes, and then he talked to me through the hole."
Lucius struggled not to break out into loud laughter. All of these stories were just incredibly amusing.
"I would never have thought Severus such a joker."
“Oh, he wasn't having fun, he was pissed off, his magic ran off with him. However, he does have a sense of humor. "
And then Harry gave the man a few examples.
It was difficult for Lucius to bring the boy back to his friends. he would have loved to have more stories told.
"So, did you enjoy yourself?" Severus wanted to know. The good mood of his blond friend had not escaped him.
"Absolutely. say Sirius, did Harry really let the healer castrate you? "
Sirius shot his son a desperate look.
"Did you tell him that?"
The boy looked at him innocently.
"But the warning kept you both from arguing."
The whole group burst out laughing. And after a while Sirius joined in too.

Yes, it was a great evening. All the lurking parents were forgotten. the stress with the tournament, the school, everything. Today they just wanted to be happy and enjoy their time. Everyday life would come soon enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 307 6
Harry Potter found the courage to praise a seeker after the World Cup. A flurry of letters ensued. Harry Potter / Viktor Krum Non explicit but some f...
18.7K 528 27
๏ผˆ๐ŸŒผ๏ผ‰ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๏ฟฝ...
261K 9.7K 45
It's not that I won't or refuse...I can't. (S)chizoid (P)ersonality (D)isorder- A condition in which people avoid social activities and interacting w...
52.2K 2K 20
While collecting supplies for Professor Snape, in the Forbidden Forest, Harry is bitten by a wolf. When it is discovered the wolf is a werewolf Harry...