Nagatoro Hayase x Singer Male...

De Rugged_Noodle

When a playful athlete and a bullied singer crosses paths, many wouldn't anticipate on how their relationship... Mai multe

Falling For You
The Kouhai
Talent
Scourge's Biggest Fan
Please Go Out With Me
It's a Plan
Her Friends
I'll Be Your Teacher
The Second Loner
Valentine's Day
Better Than Them
There's Rain in Summer
Dumb Willpower
It's Getting Heated
Let's Go Home Together
Karaoke Time with the Girls
The First Song
A Friendly Request
Fake Boyfriend
Real Hangout
Play Games to Win Prizes
Squishy Anpans
A Girl in the Studio
Meet the Ex
A Loser Like Him
She Knows Some Moves
My VIP Tickets
Lewd Teaching
The Ski Trip
Hot Springs Bath Time
Lodging Together
Hayase's Not Here
Sick Day for Hayase
First Party Invitation
D.D.
Win Her Back
Sick and Dizzy
Mom's Home
Fever Dream
The Answer She Wants
Wounded in the Club Room
Thigh High Socks
More Competition
Holly Jolly
Author's Note (Updated)
The Tomboy and the Sweets Lover
At the Zoo
Manning Up
Love Letter
Orihara's Motivation and Crush
The Music Video Filming
Nightmare
Ye
A Day Without Nagatoro
~ Endings ~
I'm Back for You
Love is a Lie
Difficult with Words
I Always Loved You
Won't Take This Dance With You
Changed
Broken Boy
Bounce Back
Bunny Boy Senpai
Earthquake

Driving Home the Pretty Lady

3.2K 114 7
De Rugged_Noodle

It's been a few hours since the two had fallen asleep, around four in the afternoon as almost everyone in the production room had left after making a few more instrumentals for the young boy.

All was left was the two lovebirds on the couch and Y/n's agent, Abel as he listen through all of the beats thoroughly and gives the thumbs up to himself, worthy for any songs that Y/n might make.

He turns back at the two students to see Nagatoro had gotten into a different position than before, turning her body to the boy and cuddling up against his arm.

Abel could only smile at the adorable small scene in front of him but knows that since there was nothing to work on, it was decided that it was time for the three of them to leave.

He slowly approach the child, he let his finger touch his cheek as the boy snorts himself awake. "Huh? What?" He asked as he found out he was still in the studio. "OH-"

"Shh!" Abel covers his mouth and gesturing him to stay quiet. He made another indication for Y/n to look at his heavy arm as his eyes widens and then nods.

His mouth was free now, Y/n slowly let Nagatoro's hands loose from him and lies her down on the couch.

With a grand and silent sigh, he stretches a bit to wake himself up. He turns to Abel while still stretching. "So what now? What's the plan?"

Abel shrugs a bit. "I was thinking about taking the girl back home. It's already four so the least we can do is make sure she gets home safely and without making her parents worried."

A small plan but Y/n agrees to it as Abel walks out of the studio to grab his vehicle while Y/n stayed, waiting for him to get to the front entrance and watch for the girl and his studio.

He sits on the floor, keeping an eye on the girl as she sleeps peacefully on the couch. He love the endearing look the girl made while she was sleeping as he yawns tiredly.

If he was being honest, he didn't get enough sleep. He was up last night making lyrics from some instrumentals he asked from his team.

He was actually trying to bring Nagatoro's mood up, maybe even show off to her as it somehow did.

What did it cost? A fatigued day after a four hour rest from four in the morning.

Beep! Beep!

He hears the limo outside, it brought Y/n back to his awakening state while Nagatoro stirred steadily in her sleep.

A small smile grows on his face as he gets up and grabs Nagatoro in a bridal way and heads out of the studio.

She continues to stir in her sleep, Y/n was trying his best to be as careful as possible while she nuzzled into his chest.

There could be a pink blush forming on his face but doesn't stop smiling as he pushes the door open and was met with Abel. He had the limo door open with a lanyard of keys hanging down his pocket.

Y/n hops in while Abel locks up the studio, he sets the girl on the seat and lays her down. He goes to brush a few strands of hair from her face but felt his wrist being held on.

It was Nagatoro's hands, she pulls his hand close to her as Y/n's eyes widens. But it doesn't mean Y/n wanted her to let go.

"Hey, you wanna-"

"Shh..." he hushes Abel, he advert his gaze to the sleeping girl who gets the memo quick and nods with a small smile on his face. He hops into the driver's seat while Y/n texts him the address, Abel nods once more and turns on the limo and leaves the studio.

The ride was silent, mainly because of Nagatoro who continued to sleep easily while Y/n sat on the ground again to keep an eye on her. Her grips tightens but it didn't bother him at all as he gets comfortable with his arm and starts to drift into a quick nap.

Abel could see it all happen in the rear view mirror. He chuckles quietly and presses a button on the radio and in comes the local station.

Coincidentally, the announcers in the car were just announcing the next song they will be playing before they pull up the comercial break. "Now here's a classic! This is 'Too Late' by none other than Scourge."

Then the song starts playing, Abel turns back to Y/n who was taking another nap, he was sitting on the ground still as he rested his head next to Nagatoro.

He smirks softly as he focus back on the road in front of him.

And then he remembered how Y/n, him, and his team had made the song.

...

It was the third week after Y/n arrived in XO Tour Records, Abel was kind enough to teach Y/n some more instruments that he wasn't able to get at music stores or play from school on the couch.

Right now it was a bass guitar, Abel was just telling him that plucking it was more ideal than strumming like his average acoustic guitar. Y/n was a focused artist, he didn't try to horse around, he asked necessary questions when he needed to, and was always excited to play all of the instruments that they were able to offer for the boy.

They were having a pretty good session, Y/n was passing his lessons with flying colors when...

"Leland... I'll just say it bluntly... Those are the most shittiest lyrics I could ever hear you make for our instrumental..."

"Oh, like you can do better?"

"At least it won't be as trash as... whatever this is!"

Y/n couldn't focus, the yelling between Abel's group was getting louder and louder. It wasn't helping enough that it drowned Abel's voice, he turns to them where they continued to argue.

His mentor sees him distracted as he turns to the two men where he was getting annoyed by his squabbling. "Hey! Can you guys knock it off already?!"

Their argument stops immediately, regret as they bowed solemnly and goes back to work. "Sorry about that. Let's get back to our session." He says as Y/n nods and readjust his grip on the bass guitar.

Click!

He hears an instrumental play loudly, it nearly shook Y/n but...

It was actually drawing Y/n in. "Hey, keep it down so Y/n can hear what I'm saying."

"Sorry!" They both said as they lowered the music and work for new lyrics for the song. Abel focused back on the boy with a smile but sees the small distracting look on his face.

"Y/n? Something wrong?"

It breaks Y/n from his daydream but it didn't stop him from thinking about the instrumental he just heard. He nods to Abel and points at the mountain of buttons and levers near them. "C-Can I make another song?" He asked shyly.

All Abel could do was smile. "Yeah! What were you thinking?" He asked, Y/n points at the computer now.

"The instrumental they were playing..."

Leland and his friend heard the two conversing and turned to them, the boy to be exact.

"I don't think we can use that for you..."

But Abel just shoos him off.

"Let him, Leland. We couldn't find anybody that had the right lyrics for this instrumental." He explains, now the two glance at each other and back at Abel and Y/n before they nod.

...

They got ready. Y/n was in the recording room while the three adults were on the other side, prepping the instrumental and sound quality for Y/n's headphones.

Leland was still concerned. "Are you sure it's a good idea?"

Abel simply gives him a stare. "What made you think that?"

"I don't know... Just a feeling..."

"Well, give him a chance. I think it'll be good. If not, great!"

"Whatever you say, sir."

"Abel... I'm ready..."

Abel smiles and gestures his boys. "Alright, turn it up!" He commands them as they all nod and let the instrumental play inside Y/n's headphones.

Too Late - The Weeknd

Intro
No-no, no-no, no-no-no

Verse 1
I let you down
I led you on
I never thought I'd be here without you

Don't let me drown
Inside your arms
Bad thoughts inside my mind
When the darkness comes

You're my light, baby
My light, baby
My light when it's dark, yeah

I'm too high, baby
Too high, baby
'Cause I know right now, that I lost it (hey)

Chorus
It's way too late
To save our souls, baby
(Oh, oh, yeah)

It's way too late
We're on our own
(Baby, on my own)

I made mistakes
I did you wrong, baby
(Oh, oh, yeah)

It's way too late to save my, my-

Verse 2
I can't trust (I can't trust)
Where I live (where I live)
Anymore (anymore, anymore, anymore)

Sources say (sources say)
That we're done (that we're done)
How would they know? ('Cause they know, 'cause they know, 'cause they know)

We're in Hell
It's disguised as a Paradise with flashing lights
I just wanna believe
There's so much more (hey, ooh, hey, hey)

Chorus
It's way too late
To save our souls, baby
(Oh, oh, yeah)

It's way too late
We're on our own
(Baby, on my own)

I made mistakes
I did you wrong, baby
(Oh, oh, yeah)

It's way too late to save my, my-

Bridge
And, ooh
I tell myself I should get over you

I said ooh
I know I'd rather be all over you
I'm trying, trying

But I
I just want your body
Riding slow on top of me

Girl, on top of me
I want you, babe
Ooh-ooh

Chorus
It's way too late (too late)
To save our souls, baby
(Souls, baby, oh, oh, yeah)

It's way too late (ooh)
We're on our own
(Baby, on my own)

I made mistakes (mistakes)
I did you wrong, baby (ooh, baby, oh, oh, yeah)

It's way too late to save my, my-

Finally, he ends the song. He was almost tearing up from his own lyrics as he sees the shocked look at two of the three adults' faces. Abel simply just smiled at him as Leland gets ahold of his shirt and starts shaking him. "Abel! What the fuck?!"

He could only chuckle as his collar loosens as he stare at the boy and then back at Abel, still in awe. "Abel... Where'd you even find him?" He asked as he glance back at the boy who was wiping his tears with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"...On the streets..."

...

"Mmm! I love this song! It never gets old!" The radio announcer finally break his small train of thought while driving, he sees that was getting close to the girl's house and slows it to a halt.

Y/n starts to awaken, his groggy eyes force themselves awake as he sees that they were right in front of Nagatoro's home. He turns to her and nudged her softly.

"Wake up, sleepyhead..." he whispers.

Nagatoro slowly stirred herself up and loosens the grip from Y/n's hand, looking around. "Where are we?"

"We're at your house, Nagatoro..."

Still in her numb state, she looks out the window and finds her home. She groans softly before she gets up from her seat, she waved to Y/n while he does the same. "See you later, Nagatoro."

"Bye, senpai!~" she says, walking towards her door as it soon hits him. "Dammit... She took my jacket..." he says to himself as he watches her grab a key from under the rug and unlocks the door.

"Should we get it back?" He hears someone in the front say. Abel who looked concerned as Y/n looks back at the girl who stuffed the key back under and turns the knob.

Y/n wanted to get it but it felt like he won't need it anymore for what he's trying to achieve in the near future.

He smiles for now, kind of glad she took his jacket to keep for herself. "...No... It's fine... I'll just buy another one... I just forgot that I actually have money now..."

"Are you sure?" Abel asked for confirmation, all he received was a loud yawn. "Yeah... Just... take me home now..." he commands him before a nod was all he get as Y/n drifted off to another nap while Abel drove his way to his house.

...

It didn't take long, a ten minute drive to Y/n's house as Abel stopped in front of his house, waking Y/n again as he was wide awake now, thanks to him catching up on his Zs. "Thanks, Abel..."

"No problem, Y/n!" He answers as Y/n was ready to leave the limo. "Hey, before you go..."

Y/n turns back to Abel where he dug inside the middle compartment and pulled out a pair of small pieces of papers. "What's this?"

"VIP tickets!""

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.4K 67 32
❥︎𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙪 𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖..𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣!? ♡senjukawaragixfem...
149K 2.5K 22
You're an 18 year old student, who happens to be in the year of high school, Junior year, and yet you happen to be in the art club ever since Freshm...
10.6K 463 33
"𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒, 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐍" when they finally do it r...