Minecraft youtubers|| Bnha x...

Galing kay JustaL_sad

---Bnha x Mcyt--- "Techno, what did you do to the nether portal?" Phil pointed at the circular portal that lo... Higit pa

HEH!?
Ranboo and Tubbo have appeared.
SMP members are chaotic.
mmm yes, class
So uh...
You're also tiny.
Very average humans.
Blood for the blood god.
Twins
Portal sucks
Ultimate move?
mmm yes, totally not overpowered.
Meanwhile...
When did they get there!?
Training.
And the winner is...
Hello.
Quirk
Dorm
This is sooo pog.
Crows trying to figure shit out
So like, I don't think it's possible to be as good as them.
Caw- wait.
The twins.
There he goes, looking for a blonde child.
NOOO THE DORM
Fools and morons.
NIKI NIHACHU!!!!!
Niki Nihachu - 2
Isn't that weird.
No more school for you.
Optimal solution.
Boooo bitch
I'll just take that L.
Wow, that was surprisingly easy.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!

Technoblade and Phil being them

14.8K 554 942
Galing kay JustaL_sad

"Wake up." The sleep-deprived man ordered, Phil woke up 1st. He tried to wake up Techno but sadly failed. Aizawa had to ask the police officer to carry the child, to the police officer's surprise the child weighed more than a steel beam, no wonder the car was tilted.

Aizawa looked at the struggling police officer and decided that he had to do it himself, only for him to fail also. Phil was holding in his laughter, as he watches two full-grown humans unable to lift a Techno that looked 15 years old. Phil Smacked his friend in the face only for a slight reaction, "hello?" Techno asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Wake up, Techno." Phil smacked him again, this time Techno seemed to slide out of the vehicle.

"Immm goinnnng." Techno stretched, he looked around, the two people looked at them weird.

"Phil... why are they staring at us?" the blade asked, glaring at the sleep-deprived man.

"I think we are in japan." Phil whispered.

"I've noticed that the other day, I can only translate a bit." Techno spoke, fixing his crown, it was bigger than he remembered.

"When did you learn how to speak a different language???" Phil asked.

"Uh... you see... during the potato war I was anticipating Squid to use a different language to communicate with his guild members... so I, as a master mind, learned 20 common languages." Techno explained.

"WHAT!?" Phil wheezed.

"What? How is that surprising phil?" Techno questioned, he clearly did more crazier things than just learning languages.

"Anyway... give me your game menu Phil." Techno ordered, Phil just looked confused, he just gave it to him though. Techno did something and suddenly he could read Japanese.

"HOLY-" Phil spoke, he wasn't speaking English anymore.

"Ayyy" Techno stated, Phil could still understand English.

"Yooo. How'd you do that? You just somehow made me understand Japanese."

"I am a literal genius." Techno sarcastically spoke. Phil cackled. Aizawa looked at the two with a surprised expression, they are speaking fluent Japanese and English.

"Anyway. WHY'D YOU SLAP ME OLD MAN!?" Techno yelled, the crows cackled.

"YOU WEREN'T GOING TO WAKE UP FOR A MONTH TECHNO! WE NEED TO DO SHIT" Phil yelled, the crows were all over the gates of an H-looking building.

"Hmmm... good point." Techno rubbed his chin, pretending to have a long beard.

"Wait why do you looked like your a the same age as Tommy?" Techno questioned, looking down at Phil.

"I could ask you the same." Phil pointed at Techno. The two kids stared at the sleep-deprived man, he was just staring at them, his hair was doing some weird anime floating thing.

"Wooaah, looked at the dude's hair." Technoblade pointed, mocking the man, before the two could make fun of him more they were dragged into the building in restraints, Techno didn't even try to break out thinking that it was fair since he waking fun some dude's anime hair.

++++

They were in an office, it was rather dark, and a creature that looked like a bear was sitting in a big chair. The two children-looking adults sat there silently. The sleep-deprived man was just there with a mask and floating hair.

"Welcome." The mole rat-looking thing spoke, Techno had to admit it looked very cute. Techno stared, only realizing it looked a lot like fundy.

"Hi, mate." Philza greeted, nudging Techno to greet the person speaking.

"Hallo" Technoblade greeted, he changed something in his game menu and now he could understand what the mole-rat bear thing was saying.

"We saw what you did during the All for one fight." The bear stated. Phil and Techno looked at each other.

"You'd either have to go to prison for using your quirk without a license-"

"1st of all we didn't attack that guy, it was merely self defense, and that all might guy did all the beating up." Techno complained, not wanting to get caught by the government.

"Listen to what he has to say, Techno." Phil reasoned, Technoblade huffed.

"Or you could attend U.A high. We'd happily take you from your hero school, if possible." Principal Nezu offered, Phil looked at Techno.

"Uh... Sure." Techno just saw this as a get-out-of-jail card.

"Alright state you name, age, Quirk and what hero school you go to." Nezu got out some papers. Phil looked at Techno with the stare of 'don't you dare say anything stupid.'

"Um... I don't remember my age. But my name is Technoblade." the pink-haired boy with a skull mask answered. alright at least they have a hero name but I didn't ask for that, Nezu put Unknown for the name but didn't bother to ask since they do look like a foreigner.

"Quirk and school?" Nezu asked again.

"Uh..." Technoblade thought and decided to pull the 'I'm from America' card. What does he mean by quirk???

"I'm from America." he stated, speaking Japanese.

"... ah... alright." The animal-type thing wrote something in the papers.

"He means your super power, 80% of the population have a quirk and 20% of the population don't." Aizawa explained. Techno nodded understanding what they said.

"I'm in the 20% without quirks then." Techno stated; Phil nodded also, the crows flew to the window, staring at the Blade and Philza with beady eyes, the reason the room was so dark was the light from the window was being blocked by massive crows trying to stare at Phil and Techno.

"..." The two people just stared at them with a confused and surprised face.

"Are you sure?" Aizawa asked, he remembered clearly that the boy blocked an extremely powerful attack from All for one without getting injured.

"Yeah?" Technoblade was questioning himself.

"Alright..." Nezu couldn't go back on his words and just put the quirk information with an unknown mark.

"Alright, what hero school?" Nezu asked, judging by their costumes they must be from a decent hero school.

"I don't go to school." Techno stated, Phil, nodded at this information. Once again Nezu wrote something on the paper.

"Alright your turn." Aizawa spoke, staring at Phil.

"I'm Philza. I am not sure of my age. I have wings and I too don't go to school." Phil stated, So they are vigilantes... Aizawa thought.

"Aizawa take them to some dorms, welcome your new students." Nezu smiled. I need to investigate who these children are... a bit strange they came from nowhere.

"But-" Aizawa shut himself up and sighed in defeat.

"This way." Aizawa spoke, Techno shrugged and followed.

++++

They entered the dorms, it was furnished. Aizawa glared at the two new problem children. 

"Don't go anywhere else." Aizawa stated, leaving the two.

A loud silence.

"Techno. Now that no one is around to ask questions... Where are we ?" Phil asked finally.

"I don't know, this is defiantly not the Dream smp." Techno responded, heading over to the couch and flopping there.

"Why do I feel like I am younger?" Phil asked, flapping his wings to stretch them. Techno stared at his friend and opened his mouth.

"So it wasn't just me." Techno stated, lifting his hand. Phil sat down on the other couch. The blade didn't like how dense the atmosphere was, the birds were quiet and so were the voices.

"I blame you for making me log in." Techno sarcastically stated, Phil laughed at the joke. Techno has successfully leveled up his socializing skills.

"Speaking of log in, isn't weird that our Nether portal looked like that?" the boy in the bucket hat asked. 

"Yeah." The boy sat up, the building there were staying at was surrounded by massive Crows and random bird species. 

"It must be the reason why we got here." Technoblade stated, lifting his mask. Phil nodded. 

"Phil..." Techno called, Philza looked at his son, his son held his sword and it had a dark aura around it. 

"AAAAH!" Techno screamed, Phil screamed. Techno threw the sword and it went right through the window that was meant to be bulletproof. 

"NOOO MY SWORD!" Techno pokes his head through the broken window. Phil wheezed, Phil punched the window, it didn't seem to break easily. Phil Punched harder trying to break it. 

"Wait... Techno how'd you break the window??? You didn't even throw that hard?" Phil asked. 

"I don't know-" Before he could finish the flocks of birds entered through the broken window, one of them carrying Techno's sword. Techno yoinked the sword, and it started to gain the dark aura once again. 

"... Do you think... you have your 'god' powers back?" Phil asked, crossing his arms. Techno thought about it for a bit. The two looked at each other and laughed. 

"Naaah." Techno paused and thought about it again. 

"NAAAH" The two spoke at the same time, the Crows were just spilling through the window like a waterfall. The whole living room was just birds perched on the ground. Phil looked at the birds on the floor. 

"OUT!" Phil ordered, the Crows screeched angrily. 'NO' they screamed. 

++++

The birds are now out of the living room through some 'persuasion', -' he threatened to ban them from speaking. 

"I'm tired. Jesus christ that took so long." Phil stated, laying down on the couch. 

"This is a dorm room right? There must be bedrooms right?" The pink-haired boy walked around, he opened a door and it was a bedroom, it just had a bed.

"Found it old man." Techno yelled, Philza got up and headed over. He took off his hat and flopped onto the bed. 

"Night." Phil spoke as he fell asleep. 

++++

Midoriya ran to All might. Before getting punched by the man. 

 He was scolding the boy for showing up and butting in, though it helped a lot, it was still bad.

"...when you got out of a predicament for the first time without getting injured..." All might hugged the young boy.

"I was happy." the green-haired boy was in shock, a happy shock. "Thankfully... I still can use One for all a bit but not enough to fight someone, from here on out, I will devote myself to raising you." 

The boy felt tears welling up as All might spoke the words "Let's keep... working hard together."

He stutters the words, "all might as tears start streaming down the boy's face. 

"You really don't keep your word, do you?" All might asked, hugging the boy like he was his son. 

"Didn't I tell you to stop being a crybaby?" The man asked, his own tears forming. The green-haired boy finally let out all the tears he was trying to hold back.

As the boy stopped crying slowly. All might remember two kids around young Midoriya's age made an opening for him to deliver the final blow perfectly. The two got up, Deku also had a question, he remembered two people around his age somehow injured and immobilize All for one with extreme speed and perfection. 

"Did you know who those people are young Midoriya?" All might ask 1st, he assumed that Deku knew them since they looked like the same age as his pupil.

"... no..." Deku answered, surprised. 

"I want to thank them for helping during the fight." All might said shifting into his transformed form, he coughed out blood shortly after. 

"I want to ask them questions on how the pink-haired one somehow stood his ground against All for one without the 'One for all quirk." Deku told All might, murmuring about the things he noticed during the fight. 

All might sighed.

"Young Midoriya, go back to your house and rest." All might put his thumbs up, Izuku nodded and started to run back to his house, leaving his mentor to think to himself.

++++

Phil and Techno literally slept the past few days without realizing it. Only to be woken up by the crows demanding a purge.

"..." Aizawa walked in and saw the unbreakable glass completely shattered and a bunch of Crows seemed to be partying.

What happened here!?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

52.8K 2K 21
After the mysterious murders of the citizens of the Dream SMP, Tommy finds himself in limbo again, but with an unfamiliar face. Yet they aren't there...
615 43 8
"Sometimes the solitary voice can be the best one." - Frank Miller. When the voices demand for blood, Techno is not far behind to deliver. Only now...
49 3 18
mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death started: january 30 2021 discontinued: july 1...
28.8K 1K 19
Sneegsnag ran through his tunnels to find a strange portal! he jumps in because of donation. now his life is in chaos! fell from the sky, them almos...