Deja Vu - parkjisung

By heart4ches

❝I seriously hate your guts,❞ ❝The question is, can i rearrange yours?❞ * ༉‧₊˚ | in which two stubborn asshol... More

🫂
playlist.
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.31
ch.32
ch.33
ch.34
ch.35
ch.36
ch.37
ch.38
ch.39
ch.40
ch.41
ch.42
ch.43
ch. 44
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.31
ending notes.
epilogue
group therapy.
bonus i.
bonus ii.
bonus iii.

ch.8

4.7K 310 420
By heart4ches

dejavu.

now playing | bruised.
2:32 ——⊙———— -3:50
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

status : unedited.

To Aeri's luck, the cops had easily hauled Huang Suyin away, and had quickly finished taking her statement.

She now sat on the front porch area of Jisung's home, Jaemin's denim jacket atop her shoulders and Minji sat next to her.

At first, Aeri didn't want the woman to even be close to her. She had already dealt with one girl in love with the park, she didn't need another. But after a few minutes of silence, and her quiet presence, she couldn't help but feel weirdly comforted.

"I came out earlier," Minji spoke quietly, staring down at her shoes— her arms pulled through the sleeves of Jisung's sweater.

In confusion, Aeri turned her head to the blonde, one brow raised in question. "What?"

"You took quite a while, so I went out and looked for you. I saw what happened," She explained, picking at the hem.

"Did you call the police?" The Han questioned, but Minji shook her head.

"I didn't know what to do at first and I just rushed inside and told Jisung about what I saw and overheard, and he seemed to know everything from there," Aeri nodded slowly, piecing together the events that lead up to the place they were at now.

The brunette pursed her lips, turning forward to the boy who angrily yelled back and forth with the police. She tried to listen into their heated argument however she could only pick up certain words such as restraining and safety. Just as she did with the other woman's confession, she tried to piece together the large idea again, but her train of thought abruptly halted.

"He was livid y'know," Minji interrupted causing Aeri to glance at her once more. She saw a small sarcastic smile peak through the multiple light locks that fell to her face's sides. It acted like some sort of barrier to the girl's true emotions. "I've never seen him so mad. He really cares a lot for you,"

"Yeah, me too," Aeri sighed, exhaustion hanging to her voice. "And the rest share the same," She added, turning her eye line back to the scene that laid in front of the two— the other boys jumping into the discussion with the authorities and Jisung. They seemed pretty into the topic at hand. Despite the cold temperatures of the night, the breeze nipping at their pink cheeks, they thrashed their arms around— a collective habit they do when they speak passionately.

"I wish I had friends like that,"

At first, Aeri didn't know how to respond. The little devil conscious part of her spoke nastily. Cry a river. They're my special people.

Though the angel had actually spoken in volume. "They're your friends now too. including me. Anyone significant to Jisung," Aeri felt the burning stare of Minji on her side profile, but she couldn't bring herself to meet the woman's orbs, knowing that if she did, the tugging at her chest would become harsher. "Is significant to us, to me, especially after you helped me tonight,"

Immediately after hearing out the kind words of the Han, Minji reached her hand out and layered it over one of Aeri's. From the sudden touch, the woman whipped her head to her— brows raised and eyes widened.

"Thank you, Ae,"

It's Aeri.

"No!" At the sudden raise in voice, the two girl's shot their attention to the direction of the source. Surprisingly, the low shout belonged to Jisung.

He's always been one to avoid conflict, though he can't help himself with his friends, but after being stuck in a household with no voice, and having siblings far more valued than he was, he learned to stop fighting.

It wasn't entirely shocking that he yelled as they knew he had been heatedly discussing something with the police. But still, it made Aeri jump in her spot.

"I will not wait until tomorrow! This— This is for my," He ran his eyes everywhere around him as he collected his thoughts, and as he hit a block in his words— his gaze locked with his ex's. "band member,"

Ouch. Aeri removed her hand from under Minji's and folded her fingers together, all together, ignoring the attentive stare by the woman.

"Im not gonna just sit at home and wait until it's convenient for you to get a restraining order when her safety and privacy is at risk!" And there it was again. One minute, he made her whole world crumble with just a few simple words, the next.. her heart raced, beating what she believed to be a million times per minute.

It was back and forth constantly, and from Aeri's perspective— it looked to be only her facing the consequences.

"We're really sorry, sir. But, it's not on us, but the local court. And from what you've told us, she doesn't have an attorney yet," A young officer placed a hand on the Park's shoulder but as fast as it was placed, it was shrugged off.

"I'll pay for it! How much is it?!"

"Sir, please calm down," An older man tried, "It's best if you go home and then discuss it amongst the guardian and victim. You're only in college, we can help find an inexpensive attorney, but you must go home until then—"

However Jisung stayed head-strong.

"Go home?! She was just assaulted!" He gapped incredulously, offended that they'd suggest such a thing. He raised an accusing finger at them and parted his lips to let out another flurry of colorful words, but to his luck, Chenle ran thin on his patience.

"Jisung just drop it, be grateful they're even offering us help to find an affordable attorney," Chenle butted in, pulling Jisung back alongside Mark. The youngest thrashed against their hold, unwilling to drop the conversation.

"You can't just drop it there—" The Park yelled, but as Mark shot him a certain look, he knew better to purse his lips.

"Come on, let's take Aeri home,"

. . .

Pushing the door open to her home, the group of men behind her, including Minji, noticed the lack of presence and light. "Where's your father?" Donghyuck mumbled, taking his shoes off before following his friend down the hallway.

She shrugged, flicking on each of the light switches she came across, gradually illuminating her house. "Visiting my grandmother," Her response was nonchalant, but the Lee knew she was worried about her father. Who could blame her? She was the only family member that knew sign besides him. She bit at her nails and gnawed at her bottom lip every night, concerned of how he was holding up— alone.

"Aeri, how about I treat your cuts, hmm?" Jaemin suddenly appeared at her side, wrapping a protective arm around her shoulders.

She nodded in agreement, and briefly glanced behind her at those who trailed behind. "We'll be right back, just make yourself at home. You know where things are,"

. . .

"So," Jaemin began softly. The pair found themselves in the corridor bathroom, Aeri sat atop the tall counter of the sink, and Jaemin's frame stood between her legs. He gently worked his fingers, cleansing the cut atop her cheek, and placing a cute childish bandaid they had found in one of the drawers, on it.

Thankfully, Suyin had narrowly missed the bridge of Aeri's nose and instead hit part of her eye. It became evident as there was a lack of blood and dark bruising at her left side.

"Yes?" The woman deeply inhaled his scent, something nostalgic stimulating her senses. She looked up at him through the small space they shared, watching as he bent down to reach her face— his nose just a few inches away from brushing hers.

"You're still pinning after him, huh?" A hidden venom began to leak through. It showed at the way his nostrils flared and eyes narrowed— briefly glancing at her eyes before returning them to her wound.

Aeri didn't know what he wanted her to say. He already knew the answer to his question. It was pointless to ask, in her opinion. She rolled her eyes and stiffly chuckled. "Yeah," The answer sounded pathetic to her, but she couldn't control who she loved.

"Ae." He deadpanned, his tone coating with a sudden serious attitude. Without noticing, his finger pressed a little too hard on the skin below her left eye— sending a shock of pain to spread in that area.

"Ow," Aeri hissed, jerking her head back. Her brows furiously knit together as she tilted her head back to catch a glimpse of his face. She expected to see his hardened expression, however, it softened once noticing that he had unintentionally hurt her.

"Sorry, princess," He mumbled, ducking down to her height. One hand flung out to the edge of the counter, holding it tight as it kept him upright, and the other went to lightly caress the area he had inflicted pain on. His orbs shook with worry. And she knew, he was genuine. "I just don't want you crying over a lame guy again,"

She couldn't help the sigh that fell from her lips.

It felt as if the entire week she was being lectured.

"You worry too much," She joked, but the humor fell short, and she noticed as she met his look. It was foreign, or perhaps all this time, she was blind.

"I care about you, Ae and I only want the best for you," He spoke softly into the dry air of the bathroom. It suddenly feeling smaller than it actually is.

"I know," She whispered, removing her eyes from his.

"Smile, okay?" He leaned down more, tilting his head either side as he tried to look past the messy brunette locks that covered her face. On cue as he leaned closer to inspect her expression, she looked up. Her hair fell back, clearing his view, and he saw the pursed lip grin.

Slowly it broke out into a toothy smile, and he smiled back contently.

"There's that pretty smile,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 23.9K 70
❝how do you know when you're home?❞ ꒰ when moving to a new city throws one girl into a spiral of unanswered questions and new nightmares. ꒱ ↷ vulgar...
335K 14.8K 27
❝ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ ❝ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ.❞ ⇴a boy who refused to believe in soulmates and a girl that loved him dearly. They couldn't break the...
213K 8.9K 88
She fucked him for revenge, he fucked her even though he shouldn't. enemies at uni, lovers in bed. "Come on angel, real friends don't fuck like we d...
53.7K 1.3K 22
Haechan gets paired up for a project with a girl he doesn't like and who doesn't like him. They meet up for their assignment in a bar and since neith...