Jerza Fanfic

By aaliyahchan

Erza, A normal high school student who really doesn't know much about Love, falls in love with a guy named Je... More

The day we first met
The Second Encounter
Love ? ( part 1 )
Love ? ( Part 2 )
A help ?
Confession to Lucy ( part 1 )
Confession to Lucy ( part 2 )
Confession to Lucy ( part 3 )
An evening in the park
An evening in the park ( part 2 )
The next day
Lucy's confession to Jellal
That evening at the park
Sting Eucliffe
sick day
Sick day ( part 2 )
I think im in love
Early Morning
Valentines day
Valentines day ( part 2 )
Update
Lucy's birthday
Lucy's birthday ( part 2 )
Lucy's birthday ( part 3 )
At the bus stop ( short part )
School committee members
Don't you remember me ? ( Short part )
Happy !?!?
"Coming to meet me..?"
An unexpected Meeting
Feelings
Game of Questions
"Gray lets go..?"
Not that I care
Flashback
Just a week
Avoid
Break up
"Just bear with me."
One last time
Isolated
Epilogue
Authors note

I think im in love ( part 2 )

2.1K 80 30
By aaliyahchan

"...and I think I'm in love with you Erza."

I widened my eyes upon hearing those words, I didn't imagine that this would happen, it was all so sudden, "I...." Just as I was going to say something, sting came really close to me and held my wrist, "Erza...I love you." He said, i could feel my face getting warmer and warmer every second, I couldn't help but blush and feel embarrassed and awkward, he was so close to me I could feel his breath, "you guys..what are you doing in my room?" We both looked over and saw Natsu sitting right up with a shocked face, sting quickly leaned back and sat down while facing down, I did the same. "N-nothing.." Said sting. I felt that this situation will get more awkward if I stay here, "I-I uh got to go now..it's getting late." I got up, "take care Natsu and come to school tomorrow.."I said and went downstairs, before sting could get up and follow me I left Natsu's house.

I was walking back home, "what was that...that Baka, baka, baka.." I kept thinking that what he did was really embarrassing, I tried to forget it but his words just keep rotating in my head, "Erza...I love you, Erza...I love you, Erza...I love you" I shook my head three, four times and patted my face, "Erza just forget about it..." I thought.

I soon reached home and ate dinner, I got a message from lucy saying she has a lot of homework to do and blah blah blah, i replied her back and went to bed. I couldn't sleep, ugh it was so frustrating, I moved left and right the whole time, "why did he had to say that.."
---
After I left Natsu's house I went to the park where I first met Erza, "what did I do..." I looked up at the sky, and took a deep breath, "what if she will hate me now ? Was it too sudden ?" after I thought what I told to Erza, I blushed, I kept my hand in front of my face to hide that I was blushing even though there was no one there, "sting you Baka..." I said to myself, I remembered what Natsu told me back there, "sting..what were you doing..I heard everything you said to Erza...I know you like her, and I would have supported you, but there is someone else Erza likes, and I guess you know that already, so it would be better if you stay away from her..I'm telling you this cause I care for her you know." , "tch... Did he confess yet ?" I asked, "no...", "then there's no problem if I confess first right ? She might fall for me first.." , "...." , "I'm going now, take care.".

"I will do anything to get you to love me Erza..." I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 28 12
Hi, I'm Lucy Heartfilia. Just an ordinary girl who goes to school. Let me tell you about my life.. well at the moment there's stuff going on, it woul...
40.6K 1.1K 14
Lucy and Erza are new students at Fairy Tail High and stick together. They find themselves a group of great friends to hang with. They soon fall in l...
54.1K 3.1K 27
❝You'll never understand until it happens to you.❞ college au | fairy tail | jerza @ANIME FEATURED STORY
819 27 10
A Fairy Tail-Fairy Tale; Beauty and the Beast rewrite that I wrote a good one and a half years ago. I took it down from FF.N but I have decided to re...