OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINEπŸ”ž
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) πŸ”ž
8. LIMITATIONSπŸ”ž
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOUπŸ”ž
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTHπŸ”ž
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDEDπŸ”ž
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON πŸ’•
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNGπŸ”ž
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE 😞
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOUπŸ”ž
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT πŸ”ž
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS

1K 95 70
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Welcome to our family my grandson! " Said Mew's mom finally. Mew and Gulf face brighten when they heard this beautiful words by her which they wanted to hear.

" Thank you mom. " Said Gulf in lip syncing which was shaking as gulf was emotional but happily. Mew's mom nodded at him and hugged Type tightly.

It's being 3 months...... And their FAMILY LIFE BEGINS....

These three months went so beautifully. Mew and Gulf were so blessed to have Type with them. Type is really such an adorable baby that everyone loves to cherish and give all love and care.

On other side Mew's was daily trying to make it up with MewGulf and his husband by accepting Type sincerely. Type and Gulf forgave mom already but Mew and dad still want to see will she change again but surprisingly she didn't

These months went with happiness, love, giggles, smiles, peace. Mew was really proud of his decision yo adopt a kid while Gulf was really blessed to have husband and baby. Daily everyone sits together, eats together, plays together. Type's dream come true.... Finally this adorable broken soul got a family be rejoin all invisible pieces.

One day....

" Typeeeeeeee!!!! Come here let's take bath! " Said Gulf in baby tone inside the bathroom after done with the bathtub ready for Type. When Type heard this, he ran towards the room without pants and laughing.

" Mama me hate bathy!!!! " Said Type and climbed to the bed and started jumping. Mew entered in the room and giggled to see Type being naughty and Gulf being mother.

" Type be a good boy and come here! I will give you your favourite chocolate naaa! " Said Gulf. Type shook his head and saw Mew standing there. Type immediately ran towards Mew and Mew picked him up.

" Dada! Me hate bathy naa! Save me! " Said Type. Mew nodded.

" If my naughty baked running everywhere son don't like to take bath he won't! Besides give ke bath instead! " Said Mew and winked at Type. They both have high five to each other. Gulf sighed.

" Shut up Mew! Don't talk dirty in front of him! He is just a kid and you are not! Come on! Convince him to take bath now! " Said Gulf. Mew and Type nodded at each other and show tongue to Gulf.

" Noooooo! " Said Mew and Type in unison. At the same time, Mew's mom entered the room.

" What is happening here my babies are having fun? Without me! Include me also! " Asked Mew's mom in playful tone.

" Gamma, Mama want me bathy! But me hate naa! " Said Type and pouted. Mew's mom took Type in arms.

" Type, you know if you will listen what your mama Gulf say, God will be very happy with you and will give you biggggggg gift! You want gift? " Asked Mew's mom. Type smiled happily. Mew smiled softly.

" Type want gift! Type want!!! " Said Type.

" Then be a gooooood boy of mine and take a gooood bath! Okay? " Asked Mew's mom. Mew and Gulf smiled softly.

In these months, Mew's mom daily tried ber best to get close with Type. And it was working. Type really loves everyone there. MewGulf and Mew's dad was really happy to see Mew's mom trying to love Type more and more which at first day she didn't.

Type ran towards Gulf and Gulf took Type to the bathroom and nodded at mom for saying thank you. Mew's mom smiled and gave a flying kiss.

" Mom, thank you. " Said Mew.

" For what son? What I'm doing is my regret for having such thoughts for Type. I was a fool who was thinking about that. You know me sometimes I'm such a headache hehe! " Said Mew's mom. Mew hugged her mom tightly.

" I love you mom. These months we have seen the change in you that change is really something we are very happy and proud to see. Really mom thank you for accepting this FAMILY LIFE. " Said Mew with a beautiful smile. Mew's mom nodded and hugged Mew.

" I'm sorry for my mistakes son. And don't worry Type is my grandson and I will give all love to him. " Said Mew's mom. Mew nodded.

" Oh well! I want to know where is that Champ? " Asked mew's mom.

" Ohhh thank God you reminded me his name I wanted to talk to Champ. He came back from his honeymoon so. I wanted to talk. So I will be back mom. " Said Mew and he went out. Mew's mom smiled and she went to the bathroom and saw Type is playing with water splashing water and Gulf giggling. Mew's mom smiled.

This is what I will call as heaven.... Thank you God for giving me my senses back to understand this. Because I wouldn't have experienced this beautiful FAMILY LIFE if I would think the same till now....Said Mew's mom to herself.

While.....

" Babyyyy!! I will cook! You go and sit there okay? " Asked Champ. Mild whinnied like a baby.

" Noooo! Let me help you hubby! Don't do everything alone! " Said Mild. Champ smirked and picked Mild and placed him on the kitchen counter.

" So..... Wanna do something.... Here? " Asked Champ in naughty tone. Mild blushed and encircled arms around Champ's neck.

" How can I deny this? " Asked Mild. Champ pulled Mild closer to him.

" Don't even think to deny me, because whatever I do... I do to get you! " Said Champ. Mild didn't understood the meaning of this but he smiled as he thought Champ is saying in romantic way which wasn't.

" So..... Shall we? " Asked Mild and blew some air into Champ's ears
Champ smiled and he was about to kiss Mild but.....

*phone rang*

" Who is it? Ughh! Forget it let's continue... " Said Champ and he again leaned his face to attach his lips but again...

*phone rang*

" Champ, pick up. Must be an important call. " Said Mild. Champ sighed and took his phone out from pocket and saw..... Mew's 2 missed calls.

" Who is it? " Asked Mild.

" My Dad. Let me talk to him. Can you cook this please? Till then, I will attend this call. " Asked Champ. Mild nodded and Champ immediately went to the other room and closed the door and called Mew.

Mew:- Where the hell are you? I called you so many times! Even of after a looong honeymoon you still fucking him on kitchen or couch?

Champ :- Oh Mew! After our honeymoon he became more close me. My god how innocent  he is I know and I can die for that! He is so good in everything which I came to know at honeymoon and I'm so proud of myself what I did for a person totally worth of that!

Mew:- Okay. So now he is calm right? He is not doing anything now right?

Champ:- Not at all! He forgot everything now! Even in honeymoon I made him so busy with me that he didn't even took Milly's name. Soon he will completely forget her and I will make sure!

Mew:- Hmm. I never liked this but I'm helpless. Anyways, I just wanted to know that only. If these wives do anything suspicious... Do tell me okay?

Champ:- Surely! Seeya!

Call ended. Mew sighed and the moment he turned back he saw Type was standing behind Mew.
Mew eyes wide and he stumble to see someone behind.

" Oii! You scared me son! " Said Mew. Type was just blinking at Mew and he hugged Mew's thighs.

" Me want dada! Let's play na dada! Crickettttt! " Said Type. Mew took a relief breath and nodded.

" Sure little boy! Let's gooooo! " Said Mew and Type and they went to the playground to play cricket where mew's parents and gulf was waiting. They were really having a beautiful family time....

One week later....

" Son. I want to talk about something important to you both. "  Said Mew's mom.

" Yes mom what is it? " Asked Gulf while holding Type in arms and Type was busy in eating Teddy's ears.

" According to me, we should think about Type academics also now. I guess we should get an admission for Type now. I want him yo shine brightly in future. " Said mew's mom.

" You are right mom even Mew and me has talked about this and we also think it's time for him to join school now. " Said Gulf. Mew's mom nodded happily.

" Well I have talked to Sam about this, he told me that Type has completed his 1st to 4th grade in orphanage school. So now, if we want to get admission for Type, he will go directly from 5th grade. " Said Mew.

" But son, he is really that sharp minded? I mean Type has studied in orphanage school, did they taught nicely? " Asked Mew's mom.

" Well mom I have seen and observed Type a lot mom. He can write and say alphabets, number, shapes. He is really a bright student as Samuel told us also. So I guess this wouldn't be a big deal.

If we want we can hire a tutor for him as well. " Said Gulf. Mew and his mom nodded.

" Me will go school? " Asked Type. Everyone nodded at him but they all saw Type's face fell and he was getting scared of something.

" Type... My baby what happened? Why you looking so scared? " Asked Gulf in worried motherly tone.

" Me when go to papa Sam's school, everyone tease me and beat me there. School bady place na mama. Me scarii sacrii. " Said Type and he hugged Gulf tightly and sobbed cutely. Gulf and Mew's eyes soothes in sadness as they heard Type get bullied a lot in school. Mew took Type on his lap.

" My son the school you are going to join is much better than your old school. Don't worry you are not alone now. Whenever someone bully you just tell your dada... That kid won't be able bully anyone next time that's my promise!

You have your mama dada in your back now. Be brave and face this! You are my brave son aren't you? Show me your powerful arms!!!!!! " Asked Mew. Type nodded and show his smol arms and made a strong man face. Gulf and Mew's mom smiled and face so many kisses.

" Me very strong! Just like my mama dada! " Said Type. Mew nodded and hugged him.

" So? Are you ready to join school then? If you are ready then only. If you want more time to be with us. We can wait for one month more as the next session will be started. " Said Mew.

" Then it's good right? He will be joined at next month we will do the procedures of admission till then. " Said Gulf. Mew's mom nodded and Type started jumping happily.

" Me will go to school! Me will go to school!! Me will make friends! " Said Type but then.... He suddenly remember Stanley, his bestest friend. Which Type was missing for spring many days.

" Me Missy Stanley. " Said Type. Gulf smiled.

" Don't worry. I will take you to orphanage this weekend just for visit and then you can meet everyone there! " Said Gulf happily. Type went to Gulf and hugged him and kissed on cheeks.

" Me lub mama so muchhhh! " Said Type. Mew was getting a little jealous but he controlled as this os son not anyone else. He needs to share Gulf somehow. Gulf saw Mew's jealous face which was looking somewhere else but clenching fist was the proof. Gulf sighed and said nothing.

Meanwhile,

" Love? You are tired? Please get fresh fast! Dinner is ready! " Said Tar from kitchen.

" Yes just an important call. I will back till then you get the food on table I will be back. " Said Tum and he went to the room. As Tum got a call from his dad.

Tum's dad:- So? How's your FAMILY LIFE going with that brat?

Tum:- My husband you mean?

Tum's dad:- Whatsoever. I just called you to remind that you are joy living with him permanently and I have started searching girl for you. When this punishment will end, you will marry the person I will choose.

Tum:- Make sure that girl will marry my corpse because in living condition, I'm only Tar's. No one else. Tar is mine and I'm his. We both have forgave each other and moved on in life like husbands.

As I have always told you he daily ask for forgiveness for what he did. He is really guilty for his actions and if you ask me, I don't hate him anymore. He is my husband forever will.

Tum's dad:- I'm not interested to listen your shitty Married life. That boy is not good for you. You will regret to give him another chance.

Tum:- I'm tired dad. I just came back from work. Tar is waiting for me to have dinner together as he cooked for me all my favourites.

Also did I mentioned? That Tar got a medal in the club he joined? Tsk! How can I forget to tell that! *smirk*

Tum's dad:- *eyes wide* *silence for 3 seconds*

I have meeting to attend. Take care and mark my words. Bye.

Call ended. Tum sighed he took a warm bath as he is so fed up with his dad and his thinking for Tar. But he is not wrong as Tar's past actions always comes between but Tar genuinely trying to make it up.

Tum ruffled his hairs when he recalled his dad's words as he is going to break marriage of Tum and Tar.

I'm giving a promise to myself today that whatever it takes I won't let dad win! I won't let him separate me and my Tar.

Because mine and Tar's FAMILY LIFE has just BEGAN..... I won't let anyone to spoil this ever.....

Tar is mine... Only mine....! Said Tum to himself and went to the dining room where Tar was looking at him lovingly while getting food ready.

Tum smiled and gave a peck to his lips and they ate their dinner together.... But Tum didn't knew that Tar heard everything.... And he was broken already...

***---***---***---***---***---***

Yayyyy🤩🤩🤩! Type is going to join school🤓🤓!!!! Woahhhh🥳!!! His school life is going to begin that's means.... Soon, Someone's entry is on the way! Guess who? 😉😉😉

Well all the couples married life are going on track but till when? ☹️☹️

Let's find out in the next!

Well not being offensive here but now after getting into bl world if I see any straight series... I feel like I'm cheating on bl series hahahahahhaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But jokes apart it's not like straight series are bad they are extremely good😍❤! But as we are into bl series more so..... *hehe*👉🏻👈🏻😁😁

Aowh daddy Mew expression when he saw his baby Gulf's hot pics viral🤣🤣🤣! But really YVES ROCHER pics were like.... 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🤯🤯🤯💦💦💦

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 12.5K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...
18.7K 1.2K 16
βœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
118K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
142K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...