Hiding His Son || A BrightWin...

By Jainnakophrom_

[✓Complete Fanfiction Story✓] In a city full of criminals. And in a world, where there are Omegas, Alphas a... More

•INTRODUCTION•
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 08.5
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter: 1/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 2/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 3/5 ⚠️
Hiding His Son 2||Special Chapter 4/5⚠️
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 5/5
ANNOUNCEMENT 2

Chapter 25

8.5K 396 27
By Jainnakophrom_

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD💦
//Kind of Kinky// You can still save yourself///

---
||Bright's POV||

I pushed him down on the bed. Both of our bodies are crushing and attached to each other. Our kiss is not broken. I tightened my grip on his thigh, causing him to mewl and his body to shudder. Our slow, passionate kiss turned into a messy one as the drool trailed down his jaw. I pull away from the kiss. I licked his jaw, starting from the chin up to his ear.

"S-stop...teasing me... already." He mewled as his body squirmed underneath me. I gave his ear one last lick before pulling away and looking at him.

I licked my lips and said, "You were so hard to get these past few days; what happened now?"

He looks irritated. And I tell you, he looks more delicious right now.

"If you want this to stop, then let go," he said, still dazed from the kiss.

I did not answer. Instead, I pinned his wrist above his head and pulled his shirt up. "Bite this," I said. He obeyed, and I smirked. I started my work on his chest.

Damn, he does have six packs and a plump chest... delicious

I licked his left nipple and started to suck it. He squirmed and let out a struggling moan. Clearly, I am trying not to make any noise. Oh little bunny, all the rooms here are soundproof. A smirk appeared on my face. I tugged his nipple by biting it, and he let out a sound of pleasure.

"Why are you holding back?" I asked. Licking his neck and biting it. "Let it out," I said, sucking his collarbone. "Let me hear you moan, bunny," he said, licking up from his collarbone up to his right cheek. "I want to hear it."

"No," he answered while panting. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.

"Why?" I asked. But I did not let him answer. "But, I don't care," I said, and I attacked his chest again. "I'm going to make you scream."

I swiftly took his pants off. His groin sprung up, looking deliciously red and dripping with cumin. I licked my lips, viewing his body with my eyes full of lust. I held his body with both of my hands. Grasping it, he memorized every detail of his body. Trailing up and down. I teased his nipples with my thumb, making him gasp.

"W-why do you always... hmm...play with my chest?" He asked, squirming and buckled his hips.

"To be honest," I said, lowering my face. Slowly facing his throbbing dick. He gasps and tries to pull me up. I blew on it, and he shuddered. Twitchy Dicky. "I like your boobs."

"Hngh! Stop! Don't treat me like a woma-ack!" I took him inside my mouth and gave it a big slurp.

"Hmmm...Bright.. Bright....ha..."

Fuck! Moan my name more

Taking him out with a pop. I gave his twitching cock one long lick and stroked it gently and slowly. I placed my middle between his butt cheeks, not going inside, just resting there and teasing his hole.

"Bright...ha...I'm cuddling," he said, gripping my hair. Stroking his cock fast, he gasped, buckled his hips, and moaned.

"Bright...no...hnnghh...w-wait..."

"Sshhh, it's fine, bunny. You can let it out."

"Hnnnghh.....hmp..." he shouts out his loads and sighed in relief.

Fuck

"You came a lot, huh? Bunny," I said, putting my hand on my mouth and licking his cum a little. His eyes widen, and he immediately takes my hand away.

"What the?! Don't do that! That's dirty!" He shouted, angry with a flustered face.

I smirked and leaned closer to him. "So, are you saying that my little bunny is dirty? Because I don't think so."

"You-angh!" I lubricated his hole using his cum, massaging it thoroughly and teasing his hole. I'm popping my middle finger in and out but not going inside. So hot inside. Stop. Ha. Just put it in. Hmmmm."

"Someone's impatient." I added another finger inside him, making him whimper and jolt. That's two inside, hmmm. Will my d*ck fit inside?

"Hhmmm...bright." Win whined, his hot breath on my ear. I couldn't help but fasten my pace, making him shiver more. "Fuck...hhnngghh...me."

---

Clothes are long gone. My beautiful omega is underneath me. Squirming, moaning, and panting Each time my fingers thrust inside him, his body shivers and trembles. The way his insides clamp and feel hot, squishy, and fuckable

"E-enough...S-top," Win said between breaths. I gave his nipples one last suck before placing my forehead on his.

"Why so?" I asked, kissing the tip of his nose.

"They might hear it," he said shyly. I kissed his lips lovingly and stared into his eyes.

"You can be as loud as you want," I said, adding the third finger inside him. He jolted and let out a struggle and moaned, "The walls are soundproof."

"You-hnnghh... Bright....hhmmmm...."

"Hmmm"

Biting. Sucking his skin. I pulled my fingers out, and he whined like a little kitten. I admire his body as I sit straight. Red dots covering his chest and neck, nipples all red and popping out, and his eyes full of lust. Damn, I can look at this all day.

"Take me already," he pleaded. Wrapping his arms around my neck

I smiled. "You want this?" I asked with a husky tone, and I rubbed my hard dick on the rim of his hole. Too wet, too wet for me...

His hips move, trying to create friction, and he moans. "If you don't stop moving your hips, I won't be able to control myself," I growled at his ear, making him squirm.

"Put..it in..hmmgghh....."

"Are you sure, bunny?" My voice came out rough. Hovering Win's neck and scenting every inch of his body

I felt a nod. I pulled back and saw his eyes full of lust, drool trailing down, and him flinching and shuddering from time to time. I want to ravish him...

"Words, bunny. I need words," I said. I took the condom and put it on my dick. I teased his hole once more.

"Yes, please," he pleaded with eyes full of lust.

I gave him a peck on the lips. Positioning myself at his entrance and slowly entering his tight hole. It's too tight. His breath hitch, and he grasped tighter as I pushed myself deeper inside him.

"Aackk!!! Hnnghh. It hurts," he whined, clawing my back. It stings a little bit, but I'm actually turned on.

"I'm going to start moving," I said.

Fuuckk....

Fucking like animals in heat...

"Hnnghhh, stop! It feels weird," he said while panting. I kissed his lips aggressively, and with one hard push, I buried myself inside him.

"Hnng!!!! Huek...acck.....haAaa....haaaa.... w-wait..."

Thrusting inside him It feels so much better. Holding his waist tightly and slamming my hips onto his. He was screaming my name and moaning loudly.

"T-too...fast...s-low..huek..ack...ack..ha....nghhh"

"I believe I can't do that right now."

Moans resonate through the whole room. Slapping of our bodies. I held his thighs and pulled him up a little bit, his hips a little bit arch. Thrusting inside him again with a powerful force

"Haa...Haaa...hnngh.....Ack...Br... Bright...Haa..."

"Yes, haa, Bunny" I asked. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him up. I placed my arm on his back and made him sit on my lap.

"Stop. I can't... anymore." He said between breaths.

I smirk. "Sorry, bunny, but I haven't cum yet."

I held both of his wrists. I rested my back on the bed, with him sitting on top of me. I pulled him down, slamming my dick deep inside him.

"AACKKK!!! HNNGHHH......w-why." He panted. I kept repeating the process, thrusting inside him and hitting his prostrate. He kept screaming.

His inside feels amazing. He kept clenching and unclenching; his insides clamped my dickens. And he was whining like a little bunny in heat. Damn....

"Aahhh...ahhh...hmmm....."

"Hnngh. Bright. I'm going. c-hmmm...."

He looks so sexy from my view here. His whole body is on display. C*ck throbbing and red, ready for release, drool trailing down, chest and neck full of my art, and his nipples erect.

"Go on, baby. I'm close too."

I let go of his wrist and held his waist. I pulled him up and pulled him down, moving my hips to meet his hips. He screamed

"HNNNGGHHHH......Ack....Bright.....no...Hmmgghhh...Haa...haa." He clawed my chest while I worked on my pace, slamming inside him.

Fuck.... that's hot

"Hnngh. Bright. I'm going." His breath hitched. I slammed my d*ick so hard, making his head and d*ck sway.

"You! Ack...hnghh...hmmm... Sto....aahhhh..."

After a few more thrust, he finally cum. Though I'm not I stopped abruptly, and he fell onto my chest, heavily breathing.

"I did not cum yet, bunny" I whispered huskily on his ear. He squirm

"No...I can't....bright... please...."

"Shhhh, you don't have to move."

I thrust inside him again. He let out a tired moan, whimpering.

"Bright...hnnnghh..." he whined.

"Too much....too...much...aahh...."

"Almost there...shh..."

I slowed my pace. slamming inside him. He clamps inside, making me groan. After a few more thrusts, I buried myself inside him and released my loads. Though I'm wearing a condom, we both panted. Both from exhaustion. I held him tight, wrapping my arms around his body tightly.

That was amazing.

"Good job, Bunny," I whispered in his ear. He whimpered. I chuckled a bit and gave his ear a kiss. "Does this mean we're official?"

He punched my side weakly and groaned. "Are you seriously asking me that right now?" he asked, clearly annoyed and tired.

I think I might have gone too far.

"Please?" I asked, kissing his ear again.

"Hngmmm...fine," he finally said. I feel like a little kid given candy for how happy I am right now.

I held his face, making him look at me, and kissed his lips lovingly. "I like you, Win Metawin."

His eyes lit up, and his cheeks turned red. He looks away, looking flustered. "I like you too, Bastard."

I chuckled. He smiled. We kissed once more before deciding to clean up. I slid out of him and threw the condom in the trashcan. Something spilled, but I don't care.

I carried him carefully to the bathroom and cleaned him up. I just cleaned him; if we did one more round, he would probably kill me. After cleaning up, I also changed the mattress and wore some pajamas; I just made him wear the top.

I sighed. I rest in bed with Win, now sleeping peacefully in my arms. I stare at his features, his chubby cheeks, and his plump lips; he looks like an angry bunny. I kissed his forehead and pulled him closer to my chest, resting my chin above his head. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, with the most beautiful Omega in my arms.

-----

Third Person POV

Bright opened his eyes once more. His eyes are glowing yellow as he stares outside his window at the gap in the curtains. He hugged his omega closer to him, like if someone's going to take what is his

Bright kept staring outside the window. Like there's someone watching them again...

"Oh sh*t, he saw me," the man said, clearing up his guns. Before he can run away...

A pen pierced into his head. Immediately killing him, making him fall from the high wall and crushing his skull. The pen was in Bright's direction. He aimed and threw his pen, using his ability.

"Look what we have here." Dew came closer to the body and called their men, "Don't sneak in when the boss is having a time with his Omega."

Bright calmed down. Burying his nose on Win's hair. Coating the Omega with his scent before finally falling asleep...

----
Thank you for the Votes, Follow and Reads!!!
Luv yah!!!!❤️❤️👑⚜️

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 3.3K 12
Mike is sick of Bright, who has a crush after a certain Win Metawin. So he decides to help his pathetic best friend with what he himself believes is...
229K 6.7K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
33.2K 2.1K 51
Love must be true and pure, a connection between two individuals that should be a mutual feeling and agreed upon. They say you'll meet your fated par...
99.4K 4.9K 43
An Omegaverse story of GeminiFourth. Disclaimer ⚠️⚠️: This is purely a fanfiction. The characters used for this story are not based on the character...