"White Lie" [c!TommyInnit x f...

By stoopid_kiz

"You know I didn't mean it..." "You lied, Tommy!" "I didn't want to h-hurt... More

🖋️ Prologue
🥀 Chapter 01
🥀 Chapter 02
🥀 Chapter 03
🥀 Chapter 04
🥀 Chapter 05
🥀 Chapter 06
🥀 Chapter 07
🥀 Chapter 08
🥀 Chapter 09
🦋 Special 01
🥀 Chapter 10
🥀 Chapter 11
🦋 Special 02
🥀 Chapter 12
🥀 Chapter 13
🥀 Chapter 15
🥀 Chapter 16
🥀 Chapter 17
🥀 Chapter 18
🦋 Special 03
🥀 Chapter 19
🥀 Chapter 20
🥀 Chapter 21
🥀 Chapter 22
🥀 Chapter 23
🥀 Chapter 24
🥀 Chapter 25
🦋 Special 04
🥀 Chapter 26

🥀 Chapter 14

191 6 16
By stoopid_kiz

[ Dream's POV ]

:)

I was in my little area, an abandoned building, far away from everyone. I was so close to catching that child, so close to taking everything from her. But that stupid enderman boy took her before I could get her again. I took my mask off and breathed in, "THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and punched the wall.

"D-Dream?" I hear an echoey voice, I grabbed my axe and investigate who it was. I lurked into the shadows to see who it was, and it was my lover. I showed myself to him, and he gave me that soft smile. "You look... Tired." He chuckles.

George was the only one that kept me sane, that reminded me who I really was before everything started going down. "Oh, George... I'm so scared." I said in a shaky voice as I embraced him.

I could feel him trying to push me away, so I broke the hug and looked at him. "C-Can we stop? I'm tired of trying to love you, Dream... You're doing things that are too extreme. Like, trying to hurt (Y/n). Can't you see that she's only a child? A child with a future, with dreams, and you- you're trying to take that away from her." He says.

I gripped onto my axe even harder, "Why are you trying to defend her? She-She's a monster, an evil being. She's not supposed to be here... And you don't understand. I- We can obtain her power, we can be powerful together!" I screamed, and he flinched.

"What don't I understand, Dream? Huh? All you have in your head is power and you're absolutely addicted to it. You only need me when you want to have sex, and that is just disgusting. You don't even care about how I feel anymore, you only use me as your toy, your thing." He says as he backs away and leaves.

I put my mask back on and grabbed whatever I needed. I'm going to prove to George that I can be the man he wants me to be.

[ Y/n's POV ]

"The Syndicate?" I asked my father.

He nods and stands up, extending his hand. I gladly take his hand and he helps me get up, "Yep, to promote anarchy." He chuckles, dusting off my clothes for me.

"So... We're anarchists then?" I asked once again.

I notice them smile when I said that, "We're? Does that mean you'll join?" Philza points out, as he grabs my hands and holds them tightly.

"I-I don't..." I sighed and gave it a thought for a second, "F-Fine." I huffed. These people were the one that raised me and loved me as their daughter, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to join the Syndicate.

Ranboo looks around, probably paranoid about something. "I-I actually don't have a home anymore..." He chuckles nervously.

I thought of something and it just hit me, "There's a shack we don't really use, you can stay there!" I smiled at the enderboy.

Father and Phil agreed, "Alright, now that that's settled, we should go home." Philza clasped his hands together.

While we were walking, everyone was keeping quiet. "Can we stop acting like I still don't know about what Technoblade has done to me?" I glared at them.

"I-I don't know you're talking about..." Ranboo slouches in fear, his tail wrapping around his leg.

I sighed and looked at the boy, "Don't worry, I'm not talking to you, Ranboo." I said and looked back at two of my father figures.

Father slows down and looks down at me, "Did you just call me Technoblade? Didn't we agree that you'd-"

"I'd call you father or dad? Yes, we did agree on that. But I'm just a bit mad that you didn't tell me that you erased some of the memories I had before." I huffed and crossed my arms.

Phil grunts, "Tommy, that child... Whatever he said was true, but it was for your own good."

"I get it, pops. But you knew this would happen sooner or later again, and yet you erased what was part of me, who I really was." I furrowed my eyebrows, feeling betrayed by the two people I trust the most. "You told Tommy to pretend like he didn't know me if I ever see him again, didn't you? Heck, I didn't even know who he was, bet you erased Tommy from my memory too."

"Yes, we did all of that... We didn't want you to be scared and be locked in your own room forever, we wanted to see you smile again, to be your own self once more. It truly felt like a nightmare, seeing my princess like that." Father says, feeling sorry about the past mistakes he had done to me.

I understand why he did that, if I was a parent, I'd want my child to be smiling and not scared of themselves. And he also understood why I felt like this, why I felt betrayed and angry towards him. We had this conversation for a while and soon arrived back to our place, "I'm gonna help Ranboo move some stuff in his shack, I'll meet you guys in the cabin when we're done." I said as I kissed both Philza's and father's cheeks.

The shack was no far from our cabin, so it only took a quick walk towards there. "You know, you can just go ahead and spend time with them now," Ranboo says as we struggled to open this abandoned shack's door.

I chuckled at him and shake my head, "Would love to, but I just need some time to think and relax at what just happened today." I said and we managed to open the door, we both see the dust coming out and coughed.

We proceeded to brush off the dust on ourselves, "And this is relaxing to you?" He asks.

I nodded, "Yeah, it's always relaxing when I do something that keeps me busy." I said as we moved out some things that Ranboo doesn't like staying in there.

We had this comfortable silence while we were cleaning up the shack, we were about half-done with it, and we were both proud. "You know, not gonna lie, that was indeed relaxing." Ranboo looks down at me and smiles.

I pat his back, and his tail wagged. "Yeah, it really was. We should go back to dad though, bet they already cooked some meal for us." I said and we both walking to my cabin.

We could smell some freshly cooked steak and mushroom soup from outside, we soon entered to see Philza sitting and my father preparing to put the food on the table. "You guys finished?" Father asks.

I shake my head, "Nope, but we're getting there." I gave him a toothy grin, and he smiles back. After preparing the food, we all sat down on our seats. "I missed your cooking, dad," I told him as I held his hand across the table.

He nods at me and gave me a head pat. We were just having normal conversations with each other, which was really fun. After we ate someone randomly interrupted our moment, "Not to ruin anything, but hello!" They said.

We all looked at our front door to see a ghost popping his head in, "Ghostbur... It's been a long time since I saw you." I said, standing up from my seat and motioning to come in.

He politely lets himself in, smiling sadly at us, and giving us a wave. I never really noticed his features, but he had a red beanie, yellow jumper, pale skin, white eyes, and his face was stained with blue... tears? and his hands were stained blue too. He floats towards Philza and looks at I'm straight into his eyes, "Phil..."

Philza stands up, "Hey, mate..."

"Why did you blow up L'manburg?" Ghostbur asks, sounding upset.

"I was sending a message..." Phil replies, looking at Ghostbur with his eyebrows furrowed.

I walked towards them, and my father and Ranboo prepared for what's about to happen. "Ghostbur, I want you to take a deep breath-"

"You knew Friend was in your house..." He says as Phil tried telling him he had infinite canon lives, but Ghostbur interrupted him, "YOU KNEW FRIEND WAS IN YOUR HOUSE!"

I managed to hold onto Ghostbur's arm, "Ghostbur, that- that's enough, buddy." I told him, but all his focus was on Phil, it's like he can't even hear me.

"You knew Friend was in your house, you knew everything everyone owned was in L'manburg!" Ghostbur cries out, his tears were pure blue, running down his cheeks. He takes a deep breath and pushes Phil a bit. "I read the history books, Phil. You slayed the dragon, you slayed Alivebur... You-You did a lot of good things in the Dream SMP, we understand that... But, look what you've done, how can you still do this and still see yourself as a hero? Sending a message, Phil? Sending a message?"

"Yeah... Not to- Not to start another government. Not to take genuinely nice, wholehearted people, and turn them against each other with power and corruption... That's why Will, I don't want to see it happen again." Phil sighs and steps back away from his... Son.

Ghostbur chuckles lowly and smiles at his father, "So you make me suffer? I don't know what Alivebur did, but I'm really trying to remember... But I know what I did. I just wrote books... And remember the lanterns we used to make? I built them, I-I built a house for people, I built that town, just like I built Logstedshire, and I watched them both blowup." He says as he started sniffling and crying.

I hugged him and he also did hold me tightly, "Ghostbur..." I muffled his name into his yellow jumper. I never knew he went through so much, no one has ever told me anything about Ghostbur. 

"And I didn't hurt anyone, and yet I'm the one who pays. Tommy didn't even live there, Tommy didn't even have a house there. I-I sowed the seeds of Peace, and yet I'm the one who pays for war." He says it softly, breaking our embrace. Holding tightly onto my hand, glaring at Philza. "I know I'm forgetful, I know I'm an amnesiac! But-But I still feel things, Phil... And I try my best to make sure no one feels it."

Philza looks down, avoiding his son's eyes. "I'm sorry, Will... But maybe someday, you'll understand why."

Ghostbur lets go of my hand and kneels in front of me, "Alright, I'll be going now, (Y/n). Thanks for letting me in, have this as a gift too." He smiles sadly and gave me some blue. He looks at Phil for the last time and looks back at me, kissing me on the forehead softly. "I'll see you again." He says and disappears.

I held onto the blue tightly but made sure not to squeeze it. I look at it and put int the small pouch that I had, where he previously gave me some blue not too long ago. I see my hands tainted in blue, which made me smile a bit. I look back at Phil to see him in distress, while my father tried to help him calm down.

My father looks at and Ranboo, "You guys should go and sleep, it's been a stressful day today... Goodnight, kids." He says, but before I could go to my room with Ranboo, he kisses my cheek and caresses my face. "I love you, princess."

"I love you too, dad. Goodnight dad, Phil..." I said and proceeded to go to my room with Ranboo. I sat on my bed, giving out a big sigh. I see Ranboo standing up awkwardly and eyeing me, "You can use that vacant bed, Tom's not here anyway." I said and he nods.

He takes off his crown, his blazer, and his tie. Leaving him in his white buttoned-up shirt and his black slacks, he bends down and cuffs his slacks. "That was pretty... Intense." He chuckles awkwardly.

I nodded and took off my dirty leather coat, "Can you not look here for a while?" I told him and it took him a while to get it, but he immediately looked at the opposite side. I took off my shirt and quickly grabbed some random ass clothing in my drawer. I immediately put it on, only to realize that it was one of Tommy's iconic shirts. "Uhh, you can look now," I told him and he nods, looking back at me slowly, he sighs in relief and lied down on his bed.

I did the same and blew out the candle, "Goodnight, Ranboo..." I told him and he hummed in response, shifting himself comfortably in his own space.

All I could only think about was Ghostbur and his situation with Philza, the fight was a bit intense, but I understand why they were arguing with each other. He felt betrayed, he felt pain, he felt a lot of stuff. But I also agree with my dad, with being an anarchist, and why they planned to destroy L'manburg.

The rules in L'manburg were silly, the whole government was just a mess. But one thing I don't get is the rules, rules are only there for people to break eventually. I really don't know what to do anymore, but I feel like I can fix it somehow.

This is my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 23.1K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...
80.2K 2.1K 33
[ No longer updating ] 《NO NSFW- THE ONLY THING "REMOTELY CLOSE" WILL BE SƏX JOKES OR KISSING-》 ♡A bunch of TomBoo [Tommy x Ranboo] oneshots!♡ If eit...
535 26 17
"Bye Tori! Love you!" "ew simp" "WELP THE MOMENT IS RUINED YOU HAPPY???" In which a boy accident sent a friend request on discord to the most idioti...
102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...