🥀 Chapter 17

I wake up to see Tommy already awake and possibly dressing up too. "Wh-Where are you going?" I ask him, sitting up on the bed and making my way towards him.

He looks at me and caresses my cheek, kissing my forehead. "I'm gonna be visiting Dream today." He says as he proceeds to attack me with soft kisses all over my face.

I pushed him away lightly, "Without me?" I frowned at him.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want you around him. He's dangerous, (Y/n)." He says as he tries to convince me, holding onto my hands tightly.

"Yeah, right. He told you something yesterday, didn't he? I saw him whisper something to you, what is it? Tell me." I demanded.

His eyes widened and seem paranoid, "L-Look, just stay here. Go with Tubbo and Ranboo, or Big Q and the others... Please." He says, avoiding my question.

I sighed and gave up, "Alright, but you better come back home." I said, kissing his cheek.

Tommy smiles softly and kisses my knuckles, "Don't worry, I will. I'll see you later, goodbye!" He says waving his arms in the distance, and finally making his journey on the way to the prison, Pandora's Vault, if you will.

I am alone. Again. I look around to see a man who lives in a dirt house just across from Tommy's house, he was wearing this blue jumper which looks like a hedgehog? He looks at me nervously and I just gave him a wave, to which he eventually smiled and waved back at me.

I walked towards him and greeted the man, "Hey, I'm (Y/n) by the way."

"I- Yeah, I heard stuff about you..." He nervously said, fiddling with his fingers. Somehow reminds me of Ranboo in a way.

"H-Hopefully it's not some bad stuff," I said, smiling awkwardly. The mood got kinda worse, which is not good at all. I am so bad at conversations, and this man barely talks too, what do I do?

"Well, I've heard a lot of good stuff about you. Like, how almost everyone likes you and how you tried to help the people from L'manburg from getting attacked by Dream and Technoblade. Those are good, but I only don't like you because you're the daughter of the man and the girlfriend of an annoying boy who tried to kidnap me." He rambled for a bit and realized he said too much, so he shut himself up.

"Tommy and my father did, wHAT?!" I panicked once I heard him say that. "I am so sorry, I didn't know that happened to you..." I said and tried distancing myself away from him, he looked uncomfortable, that's why.

He shakes his head and shows a smile, "Nah, it's alright. You're different, you're not like them. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna like you yet, I barely know stuff about you... So, yeah." He shrugs and left to go somewhere. He didn't even tell me his name, but it's alright, we're probably gonna cross paths again someday.

I sighed and decided to roam everywhere, I first went to the community house and see Karl and Sapnap hanging around there. They see me and gave me a wave, "Hey there, (Y/n)! How are you?" Karl approaches me, immediately hugging me.

I awkwardly hugged back and didn't know he was this clingy, but I am too, so I liked it. "I'm good, I guess... How about you, guys?" I asked both of them.

"I'm well." Karl giggles, patting my hair.

"Eh, I don't know," Sapnap says, shrugging.

I embraced him out of nowhere, this man has been through so much. He has joined wars with Dream, been best friends with him, and has imprisoned his own best friend, he must've been in pain for a long time. "It's alright, Sapnap... Everything's gonna be alright, I'm here for you and so is Karl and Quackity."