🥀 Chapter 10

[ Art Creds: @acupofacid on Twitter ]

Ranboo, Tommy, and I were sitting comfortably on my bedroom floor. "Do you reckon we should do something?" Tommy asks, rocking himself out of boredom.

I noticed Ranboo's tail wagging lightly, "Got any ideas, Ranboo?" I asked the enderboy and his face lit up with excitement.

He smiles at me and nodded repeatedly, "Truth or D-"

"What are we, children?" Tommy interrupts and scowls at him.

I hit Tommy by his shoulder, making him flinch. "You are so rude, stop it," I told him and looked back at Ranboo, smiling at the boy. "Sure, we can do that, Ranboo."

His face lits up again, giving me some free serotonin boost. "Alright! I'll make this bottle, that I have, rotate. And whoever gets chosen-"

"We get the fucking game, big man." Tommy sighs and glares at me, knowing that I was about to hit him again, but I decided to let him go for now, and just shake my head in disappointment.

He grabs a random empty glass bottle in my room and spins it, "Isn't this exciting?" Ranboo asks, his tail constantly wagging like an excited puppy.

I chuckle and nodded at him, while Tommy scoffed. Finally, about fifteen seconds, the bottle stopped spinning, only to point towards Tommy. "Of course, it's fucking me."

Ranboo flinches and cleared his throat, "A-Alright, Tommy... Truth or-"

"Dare, I'm not a pussy." Tommy interrupts the poor boy and rolled his eyes sassily. Is this kid alright?

I told them I wanna be the one to give the dare, and I smirked at Tommy. "Why don't you come here and give me a hug?" I told him and extended my arms, waiting for his embrace.

He huffs, "Whatever, you're just so weird." He says and proceeds to wrap his arms around my waist, and nuzzled onto my neck. "Now, wait a minute, this actually is really nice." He says, his voice muffled a bit.

I could hear Ranboo chuckle, "Aw, you guys are so adorable!" He says, clapping his hands while looking at the both of us.

Tommy breaks the hug and looks at Ranboo, "Say 'aw' one more time, and I'll hit you." He threatens the enderboy and we sat back down on the floor properly.

Ranboo gulps and proceeds to spin the bottle, soon, it pointed towards me. Tommy stood up pretty quickly and grins at me, "TRUTH OR DARE? HURRY UP AND PICK, BITCH!"

I hit him in the head and he stops, staring at me. "Whatever, I choose dare," I say and eventually relax.

Tommy muttered out 'bitch' before actually speaking to me, "Alright, woman... Summon DreamXD, I wanna tell him something."

"You are so dumb, I'm not doing that. I'll only summon him when I need to." I stated. But, Tommy kept on insisting like a goddamn child. Wait, no, scratch that, he is a child. I couldn't handle it anymore, so I immediately accepted his dare.

I grabbed the gem that was on my necklace, the one XD gave me, and tried summoning. I suddenly heard a noise, it was like a light sizzle coming somewhere from my room.

Suddenly a portal appeared, XD soon came out of that portal, showing his divine self, "You called, young mistress?" He says, tilting his head a little bit.

I sighed and pointed at Tommy, "Yeah, but this child told me to do it."

"Hello, god." The young boy smirks at the divine, making XD cringe. I could see him puffing his wings, probably wasn't comfortable being here with Tommy and Ranboo.