🥀 Chapter 14

[ Dream's POV ]

:)

I was in my little area, an abandoned building, far away from everyone. I was so close to catching that child, so close to taking everything from her. But that stupid enderman boy took her before I could get her again. I took my mask off and breathed in, "THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and punched the wall.

"D-Dream?" I hear an echoey voice, I grabbed my axe and investigate who it was. I lurked into the shadows to see who it was, and it was my lover. I showed myself to him, and he gave me that soft smile. "You look... Tired." He chuckles.

George was the only one that kept me sane, that reminded me who I really was before everything started going down. "Oh, George... I'm so scared." I said in a shaky voice as I embraced him.

I could feel him trying to push me away, so I broke the hug and looked at him. "C-Can we stop? I'm tired of trying to love you, Dream... You're doing things that are too extreme. Like, trying to hurt (Y/n). Can't you see that she's only a child? A child with a future, with dreams, and you- you're trying to take that away from her." He says.

I gripped onto my axe even harder, "Why are you trying to defend her? She-She's a monster, an evil being. She's not supposed to be here... And you don't understand. I- We can obtain her power, we can be powerful together!" I screamed, and he flinched.

"What don't I understand, Dream? Huh? All you have in your head is power and you're absolutely addicted to it. You only need me when you want to have sex, and that is just disgusting. You don't even care about how I feel anymore, you only use me as your toy, your thing." He says as he backs away and leaves.

I put my mask back on and grabbed whatever I needed. I'm going to prove to George that I can be the man he wants me to be.

[ Y/n's POV ]

"The Syndicate?" I asked my father.

He nods and stands up, extending his hand. I gladly take his hand and he helps me get up, "Yep, to promote anarchy." He chuckles, dusting off my clothes for me.

"So... We're anarchists then?" I asked once again.

I notice them smile when I said that, "We're? Does that mean you'll join?" Philza points out, as he grabs my hands and holds them tightly.

"I-I don't..." I sighed and gave it a thought for a second, "F-Fine." I huffed. These people were the one that raised me and loved me as their daughter, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to join the Syndicate.

Ranboo looks around, probably paranoid about something. "I-I actually don't have a home anymore..." He chuckles nervously.

I thought of something and it just hit me, "There's a shack we don't really use, you can stay there!" I smiled at the enderboy.

Father and Phil agreed, "Alright, now that that's settled, we should go home." Philza clasped his hands together.

While we were walking, everyone was keeping quiet. "Can we stop acting like I still don't know about what Technoblade has done to me?" I glared at them.

"I-I don't know you're talking about..." Ranboo slouches in fear, his tail wrapping around his leg.

I sighed and looked at the boy, "Don't worry, I'm not talking to you, Ranboo." I said and looked back at two of my father figures.

Father slows down and looks down at me, "Did you just call me Technoblade? Didn't we agree that you'd-"

"I'd call you father or dad? Yes, we did agree on that. But I'm just a bit mad that you didn't tell me that you erased some of the memories I had before." I huffed and crossed my arms.