🥀 Chapter 24

[ Art Credits: @ylemiii_ on Twitter ]

Today's the day that I bring back Tommy, I need to tell Phantommy though, I don't wanna freak him out by saying— Oh, we're bringing Tommy back while you're gonna go and disappear and may never come back... Ever again.

That sounds so stupid, I look back to see Phantommy just staring at my photo with Tommy, he seems to be smiling. I go beside him, patting his back, grabbing his attention, "You've been staring at that picture for about five minutes now..." I chuckled and he did the same.

He massages the back of his neck and looks at me awkwardly, "I didn't even notice I've been looking at it for that long, sorry about that..."

I shake my head and pinch his cheek, and he groans in pain. "It's alright, you dummy." I let him go and wrap my arm around his shoulder, bringing him closer to me. "So, why do you always look at this certain photo of me and Tommy?" I asked him as I was curious about it.

He shrugs, "I-I don't really know... Probably because you guys look so happy? The fact that Tommy actually found love? Maybe because I'm jealous that he had everything he wanted... While I–I was only stuck in the Limbo and had– had nothing... At all." He says in a shaky breath, I thought Phantommy could only feel anger, looks like he feels more than that.

I caress his face, forcing him to look at me but all he does was avoid my gaze. "L-Listen, I know you're hurting Tommy... And this is just making it hard for me, look, I'm gonna try and r-revive the real Tommy. I know you don't like the Limbo, but can you stay there and do it for me?" As I tried holding back my tears, I said, why do I always need to let go of the people I care for?

He finally looks at me, giving me a very soft smile as his tears fall onto his face. "As long as Tommy's happy, then alright. I'm sure he'll love to be back with the girl he loves so much, I'll... I'll go back there, (Y/n)." He nods. Phantommy puts his forehead onto mine, "I love you, (Y/n)." He whispers and kisses me lightly on my lips. "You don't have to say it back... I know you love the real Tommy and not me."

We both let go of each other, I really wasn't expecting that to happen. "Thank you, Phantom- Tommy... Thank you so much, Tommy." I held his hand for the last time, rubbing circles onto his palm.

I grab my leather coat, preparing to go out. I look behind me for the last time, seeing Tommy floating there, "I'll be staying here, also we won't be able to see each other again, but it was fun while it lasted... Right? Now, go get your Tommy back!" He exclaimed excitedly to hide the pain that he is feeling.

I snorted and thanked him for the last time, I ran towards Tommy's grave without getting caught by Ranboo or Tubbo. I dug up the dirt and see his lifeless body, I grabbed him carefully and got him out under this dirt. "I'll bring you back to life."

Now, how am I gonna drag him all the way to Pandora's Vault? I kept thinking, but someone interrupted me from m thoughts, "Let me help!" They said and I shrieked, hitting them on their face.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that it was Ghostbur, "I-I'm so sorry, you just scared me, and can you not just appear out of nowhere?" I groaned as I tried to calm myself.

Ghostbur massages the area of his cheek where I accidentally hit him, "That hurt, but it's alright, it was my fault indeed that I sneaked up on you. Anyways, Phantommy's request... He told me to help you revive Tommy back, so that's why I'm here."

I smiled and nodded, he carries Tommy's body as I put a cloth over his whole body, to hide him. We proceeded our journey and we successfully made it to the prison, I told Ghostbur to wait outside as I check inside. I pop my head onto the corner to check if Warden Sam was there, luckily he wasn't. "Let's go, Wilbur," I whisper to him as we both enter.