🦋 Special 02

[ A/N: I'm sorry, I just love this fxcking shot so much- ]

The whole car ride was pretty loud, George, Puffy, and Dream were teasing me and Tommy non-stop. When we arrived, Tommy was being a gentleman, which he let me link my arm with his. "They're really annoying, aren't they?" He asks, laughing with me.

"They totally are, holy crap." We all entered the location, and it was packed with people that I was familiar with. I see a very familiar face and panicked, "Tommy, look! It's Valkyrae!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"Oh wow, the rest of the OTV members are here. Even Jacksepticeye and Pewdiepie!" He whisper-yells back at me, pointing towards a direction where Jack and Pewds are.

We were basically star-struck seeing all the popular YouTubers/streamers in this party, "There are a lot of known people here, huh?" We heard a familiar British voice, it was Tubbo and the rest of the gang.

"Glad to see you survive the car ride," Grayson smirks, patting Tommy's back aggressively, which made Tommy a bit annoyed.

I'm just glad Ranboo was here to calm them down, before everything could go wrong, Valkyrae and the rest of her friends approached us. "Hi! I saw your guys' show, you were so cool by the way." She smiles at us and we immediately thanked her.

"I-It was amazing, we enjoyed it so much," Sykunno says, giving us that iconic hand-to-the-mouth laugh.

A man was standing next to him, wearing a face mask, covering half of his face, only to show his brown eyes. "Yeah, it wasn't my type of show, but it really was great." He says in his very deep voice, holy crap. "It's C-Corpse, by the way." He laughs, looking all shy.

"I noticed." I gave him a laugh and we just thanked all of them. "I'm glad we didn't disappoint any of you."

"A lot of us are shipping the both of you," Poki spoke up, pointing towards me and Tommy. "But, then Dream just keeps interrupting... He seriously needs to stop that." She says, disappointed by the lack of romance between Tommy and I's character.

Tommy and I just immediately blushed, "They're a perfect match, aren't they? If I didn't write the story like that, it would've been a bit boring, don't you think, Dream?" Wilbur enters our circle, asking my brother who was close to our group.

"Oh yeah, I didn't agree to it the first time... But it's Tommy, so I said why not?" Clay says, making everyone laugh. Meanwhile, Tommy and I were just laughing awkwardly with them.

"We should let the kids go around, they might not like it when there's a lot of people. Especially Tubbo and (Y/n)." Wilbur winks at us and the people agreed.

The minors and I went somewhere at the corner of the room, we were all socially awkward by the way, that's why. "Wow, we really do suck at conversations, huh..." Ranboo says it sarcastically, removing his mask and sunglasses.

"Ugh, it feels illegal to see you without those and your character's makeup," I told him, as I sat closer to Tommy, practically intertwining both of our hands.

Grayson stands up, "I'm gonna go with Dylan and Tyler for a while, see you losers later." He gave us a smug look and disappeared into the crowd.

"I kinda like this atmosphere, not too loud music, people I know are having fun, and overall... Everything is perfect, don't you think so?" Tubbo smiles, looking at us.

We all agreed, we were just looking at people having fun while we had juice in our hands since we weren't allowed to actually drink some alcoholic beverages. I could feel Tommy putting his arm around my shoulder, leaning a bit to my ear. "I love you." He whispers, making me the only one to hear it.

I instantly panicked, almost choking with my drink. Tubbo and Ranboo immediately asked if I was okay, while Tommy was just laughing at me. "I-I'm okay, guys..." I told them, trying to calm myself down. I glared at Tommy and hit him softly by his chest, "That wasn't even funny."

He stops laughing, trying to catch his breath. He pulls me in a bit closer, piercing me with his beautiful blue eyes. "So, do you love me back?" He asks, genuinely smiling at me.

I sighed and smiled back at him, leaning onto his shoulder. "Of course, I love you too... Like a lot, seriously." As I said that, Tommy puts his drink on a table near us and pulls me into a tight embrace.

"Woah, what is happening?" Ranboo asks, I could hear him talking to Tubbo a bit, and they left. Probably giving us space, I guess.

I break the hug and looked at him, now's my chance. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in softly, and kissed his soft lips. I could feel his hands on my waist, pulling for more. We both stopped to catch our breath, "W-Wow, you never kissed me like that when we were doing our show."

"That's because I acted as if I was inexperienced, you dummy." I chuckle and see Punz and Nick coming up, "Oh no..." I muttered under my breath.

"We saw you guys, how was it?" Nick, or Sapnap, asked us. He was smirking along with Punz, and they both sat down beside us.

Punz chuckles, "Man, you guys are just... Sheesh. I feel like a proud dad right now, you're growing up so fast." He fake cries.

"Literally, Clay would be really happy when I tell them about this." Nick also fake cries with Punz, they were acting like parents, and it's just funny to me.

I laugh at their behavior, "Oh, just be quiet about it. I'm telling Clay about it soon, so just don't say anything yet." I playfully roll my eyes, leaning back to Tommy.

"Your brother is definitely gonna kill me." Tommy sighs, looking a bit worried about it.

I put my hand on his thigh, "I'm sure we'll be fine, I bet he even knows that I like you."

"True." Punz and Nick both say it in unison. "Everyone literally ships you in this party, bet they'll be happy for you guys," Punz says, patting my hair.

"You'll be fine, don't worry." Nick kisses my forehead and winks at Tommy, "Let's go, team (S/n)!" He screams at the top of his lungs, making everyone look in our direction.

[ A/n: (S/n) simply means, ship name. ]

Punz hits Sapnap's back, "Dude, you are so loud-"

"What's going on?" Clay chirps in, looking at us. "What's with (S/n), hm?" He asks, getting curious about it.

This is just great.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

[ A/n: I just wanna say, thank you so much for 300 reads on this book, I really really appreciate that a lot

[ A/n: I just wanna say, thank you so much for 300 reads on this book, I really really appreciate that a lot. Can't wait to update more! ]