🥀 Chapter 21

I somehow managed to arrive at George's place without getting caught, which is a good thing. I lean on the wall, looking from his window to see him create some stew, I was about to open his window and sneak in, but a hand came in, covering my mouth, and dragging me onto the floor. "George, we got some trouble over here!" They screamed.

I hear George run outside, removing my cloak. "(Y/n)?"

I groaned and slapped the hand to whoever grabbed me, I looked at them to see it was Sapnap, "Yes, it's me..." I stood up and dusted the dirt off my clothes. 

"A-Are you here looking for Tommy?" George asks, sounding worried.

I look at them weirdly, "Uhh, no. Why? what happened to him?" I asked.

"George wanted me to find you to tell you that- that Tommy came to the Vault to visit Dream and he has been stuck there or like... almost a week, maybe." Sapnap spoke, "Look, I don't know what happened between the two of you, but-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, I came running to the Pandora's Vault, with Sapnap and George following me. I may hate him, but I don't trust Dream to be with Tommy, and he's been stuck there for almost a week? This is not good.

I see Sam with his eyebrows furrowed and was shocked to see me, "(Y/n)?" He mumbles out my name.

"Let me pass, Sam," I demanded him but he held onto me tightly. "Why are you doing this to me?" I wiggled out of my way, luckily Sapnap and George were there to stop Sam from gripping onto me.

I immediately ran to where Dream's prison was, I memorized the lanes when I last visited Dream which is a good thing. I could faintly hear Tommy and Dream's voices, they were arguing with each other about a... Book? I dropped onto the floor, not knowing how to open the bridge since I don't have the key.

"T-Tommy!" I screamed for his name and silence filled the whole area, "Dream, please! Just please, leave him alone!" I cried, begging for Dream not to do anything.

"And why should I, (Y/n)?" Dreams scream back and I hear Tommy getting hurt, "What if I kill him?" He asks as he laughs maniacally.

I couldn't see what's going on because of the curtain that was made out of lava covering his prison room, "(Y/n), I'll- I'll be fine! I just want you to leave, I-I love you, alright?" Tommy screams, he sounded anxious.

Last thing I heard was Tommy screaming in agony, "NOOO!!" I wail, "Tommy? Tommy, please... Answer me!" I screamed for his name over and over again, but all I got was silence.

I heard footsteps behind me, and they dragged me away from Dream's prison. I couldn't stop myself from crying, everything felt like time slowed down, everything hurts too much. It was Sam who dragged me outside, only to meet with Jack, Ranboo, and Tubbo.

"(Y/n)?" Ranboo murmurs, he immediately held me in his arms, trying to regain my balance. "Wh-What happened in there?" He asks, all of them looked curious.

"D-Dream... He-He killed Tommy. He killed Tommy, Ranboo... What do I do?" I wailed, my tears just wouldn't stop. "He's gone..." I quietly said as I wrapped  my arms around him, burying my face on the crook of his neck.

All I could feel was Ranboo stroking my hair, and hearing a light sizzle. He was probably crying too, knowing that liquid substance hurts his skin. Tubbo and Jack was just in disbelief, but Tubbo was just chuckling to himself, not really sure on what to feel... But I know he was in despair knowing that his best friend has passed away.

George and Sapnap were still here, staying still, their eyes were full of regret and guilt. They fought with Tommy before when the war between L'manberg and Dream happened, so maybe that explains it.

"I need to tell this to Quackity and the others..." Jack quietly says and left.

We hear Sam coming back, carrying Tommy's lifeless body. I ran up to him as Sam carefully puts Tommy on the ground, I held Tommy in my arms, crying my eyes out seeing him like this. "I'm so sorry, Tommy... I'm sorry I left, this wouldn't have happened if I were here with you." I whisper to him, hoping that he could still hear me. I wipe the blood from his face and Tubbo and the others finally came around, Tubbo holding Tommy.

I stand up and glared at Sam, "Why... Why didn't you save him, Sam? Why did you leave him? You know Dream is dangerous, and yet you left Tommy inside there with him for almost a week!" I took the chance to slap Sam across his face.

Sam didn't even do anything, it's like he accepted that it was his fault. Sapnap and George told me that they would go back home to do something, whatever it is, I really didn't care at all. Later on, Tommy's body was covered in this sheet, Ranboo carrying him. Tubbo told me that they wanted to burry him in Snowchester, he told me that's where he and Ranboo lives now, a stable place for the both of them. 

"So... You guys are engaged?" I asked the both of them as we kept walking towards Snowchester.

I could see them blush, but it was mainly Ranboo who was blushing profusely. "Yes, in fact we are actually. It's kinda funny isn't it?" Tubbo chuckles, smiling at me, his eyes and nose were still red from crying, which I bet the three of us currently have too.

Finally we arrived, and the place was beautiful but also really cold. They had a mansion and other buildings, it was pretty breathtaking. Ranboo spoke up, disturbing me from my thoughts, "I'm gonna go and check Michael for a while, you guys can find a good spot to burry Tommy." He softly says and kisses Tubbo's forehead.

Tubbo carefully grabs Tommy and carries him, both of us continued to find a very good spot and soon enough, we did. It was by this ice, we put dirt, the cobblestone that he so loved, and some allium flowers that Ranboo has given him. Ater burying him, we finally made his tomb. "Goodbye, my friend." Tubbo says and walks away. We spent quite a lot of time here already, but I was the last one to stay.

Sitting by the bench, just like that bench by his house. "Oh, Tommy... I knew we ended in bad terms, I just couldn't believe that you actually thought of killing me before.. I was scared, I felt betrayed, I felt heart broken." I stood up and kneeled by his tomb.

After I was done, I finally decided to leave, but before I could even turn around and go back with Tubbo and Ranboo, a voice was heard, it was slightly echoey. "Where the fuck am I?"

It reaked me out to hear that certain voice, I finally looked behind me to see... Tommy as a ghost? "What?" I questioned myself.

He smirks at me and floats towards me, our faces just an inch far away.

"Well, hello there, pretty woman."