Till Death Take Us A Part

shikagupta170 tarafından

Count you bitch, smack smack smack smack . Ahhhhhhhhhh It's been an hour since we get married. He dragged me... Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter -34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter -42

chapter 22

2.1K 48 5
shikagupta170 tarafından

Lyra - it's been hours since they both went in. Suddenly nurse came out and said.

Mam varun sir get consciousness. He is asking you.

I rubbed my tears and went inside. I sat beside him.

Varun - are you ok.

Lyra - tears are rolling down, and I nodded yeah I'm ok. When I'm about to leave he grabbed my hand.

Varun - please don't leave me. She sat again. Lyra please marry me again. I'm sorry for what I have done to you. It will never happen again.

She smiled. And kissed my forehead.

Lyra - I Don't know how to react. I don't want to lose him. So I kissed his forehead and said yes.

Arun came inside. How are you varun.

Varun - thank you arun for saving me today.

Arun - no need for thanks. Now take rest. Lyra ishan is consciousness now.

Varun - her face brightened. Varun I will come with that she went to see our baby.

Lyra - I went inside. Thank God vitals are stable now. I kissed him. I sat there. Later I left the room..

He proposed me for a marriage, I said to navya. She is very happy. She hugged me.

Later after 24 hours of observation they discharged them.

Varun - she asked for a simple wedding only navya and arun are presenting.

I buyed her a wedding ring and proposed her. She accepted and hugged me

She is very beautiful in her wedding dress. We took the vows. Later marriage is completed.

It's been a week now. Now she is moving in with me.

I booked the tickets. We said our goodbyes to both navya and arun.

I welcomed her. She placed the child on bed. Please sleep some time Lyra. You are tired.

She slept sometime. While I played with Ishan.

She is a Sleeping Beauty. I kissed her forehead. We ate our food. Later in bed she hugged the baby and I hugged her tightly.

I know I want her completely. She is looking that gorgeous. But I can't force her. I want her to take time to adjust.

I kissed her forehead. Sleep peacefully Lyra. Love you

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

140K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
382K 11.2K 47
Sitting down on the soft king size mattress I ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration and undo the first two of my buttons while removing my tie...
1.3M 64.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
597K 18K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...