The Bloom Titan (1/2)

By Supreme_Noeva

The waves crash onto the golden sand, leaving foam on the shore as it pulls back. It is a special day, as a g... More

CH.1: The Adori Manor
CH.2: Devastated and Alone
CH.3: Bad Dreams
CH.4: Goodbye Home
CH.5: On the Run
CH.6: More Friends and Foes
CH.7: The Final Tests
CH.8: The Night of The Ceremony
CH.9: All Hell has Returned
CH.10: Promise
CH.11: The Forgotten
CH.12: Roses
CH.13: Strange Power
CH.14: Humanity's Last Hope
CH.15: Relief for Trost.
CH.16: Trial to Determine Life or Death
CH.17: The Special Operations Squad.
CH.18: An Expedition Outside The Walls
CH.19: Ghost on our Trail
CH.20: The Female Titan
CH.21: A Pain Filled Cry
CH.22: Failure or Success?
CH.23: Counter Attack
CH.24: Plan B
CH.25: Fire Against Fire
CH.26: Danger Within Wall Rose
CH.27: More Like Us
CH.28: Cold hands
CH.29: Traitors in our Midst
CH.30: The Repeat
CH.31: Bloom
CH.32: Rare Encounter
CH.33: New-found Power
CH.34: Sweet Failure
CH.35: New Grounds
CH.36:Escape
CH.37: Body Double Mission
CH.38: Distant Memory
CH.39: Distant Memory (Pt.2)
CH.40: Mission Failed
CH.41: The Cave of Crystal
CH.42: Ritual
CH.43: A Massive Problem
CH.44: Against a Giant
CH.45: Action
CH.46: Kenny Ackerman
CH.47: Queen Historia
CH.48: Answers
CH.49: Arielle Harper and Dr. Jeager
CH.50: Understanding
CH.51: The Night Before Hell
CH.52: The Lands We Once Called Home
CH.53: The Return of the Traitors
CH.54: Nobility
CH.55: Grace
CH.56: Tranquillity
CH.57: Elegance
CH.58: Numbness
CH:59: Discovery of the Unknown
CH.60: Outside the Walls
CH.62: The Restorationists
CH.63: Blessings and Paradise.
CH.64: The Angel of Destruction
CH.65: The Curse of Ymir
CH.66: An Extra Traitor
CH:67: The Funeral for the Fallen Heroes
CH.68: February 8th, 851
CH.69: Dream

CH.61: Malice

120 6 0
By Supreme_Noeva

I had got home right before the meeting after I had walked Grisha to his house. It was very boring and all the stuff the adults said made no sense to me what so ever. Half the time I'd just played with my little cousins, Willy, who was my age and Emma, who was still a toddler.

The next day news had spread like wildfire. A little girls body was found in the river in the morning. The body was reported to have been mauled by some sort of animal as it was covered in blood. The identity was revealed to be someone I was close to. Faye Jeager. My good friend that was so pure and innocent, to have been wound up into a horrible death.

I had cried my eyes out to my mother, Sheele and she tried her best to comfort me. But, I never calmed down. I had cried for at least a day as my father remembered. He said that he'd never seen me so devastated in all his life.

Yet I was still lectured on how our ancestors done horrible things to the world and that was why Faye was killed.

"One thousand, eight hundred and twenty years ago, our ancestor Ymir Fritz made a contract with the Devil of All Earth and otained the Power of the Titans. Upon her death, Ymir's spirit was split into the Nine Titans who formed the Eldian Empire. After defeating the great nation of Marley, they ruled over the continent and created a new Titan, named the Bloom Titan, hence it's name it could create anything related to plants. Thus began the Dark Ages... The Subjects of Ymir called other races inferior and began to oppress them. They stole lands and fortunes, and forced other races to bear their children to increase their numbers. Their ethnic cleansing continued for some 1,700 more years. But once the great nation of Marley plotted to subvert Eldia and its arrogance from within. They brought seven of the Ten Titans under their control and were victorious in the Great Titan War 80 years ago.

The Eldian King at the time erected three walls on the island of Paradis and fled there with many of his people. Our ancestors were abandoned and left behind on this continent, but... The gracious people of Marley let us live and stay on their land..."

Although it sounded believable to other people, it didn't to me. I found it stupid and irrelevant. They were pure lies. And I bet my family knew that aswell but didn't want to interfere. Even though they had one of the most powerful Titans, they still were under Marley's control.

It took years for me to get over Fayes death and it didn't help that Grisha never came out to play with me anymore. I was heartbroken over both of them.

When I turned fifteen I had stopped grieving and unwrapped my mind from the past that cannot be changed and moved onto what I was going to do in life. It was mandatory that I inherit the Harper's fortune and build onto the family with my own children and husband, but I had other things in mind.

It took months on end to convince my mother to let me do what I wanted after I annoyed her for so long. I wanted to do pharmaceutics and work under the wings of a friendly doctor. I wanted to make medicine that could help people overcome horrible diseases.

After working hard at my private lessons given to me by a strict professor, I finally got a degree in pharmaceutics and started looking for jobs almost straight after when I was 18.

I found a pharmacy on the other side of the internment zone and wrote a letter to them asking if they're hiring. I got a reply a week later saying that they were and asked if I wanted to work with them.

I sent one back saying how I was looking for a job revolving around pharmacuetics and that I'd love to join them. So, I added all my details like my full name; Miss Arielle Serenity Harper, date-of-birth; 19-12-808, my race: Eldian/Honorary Marleyan.

I got a letter that said how grateful they were and gave me a date to start work. I. Was. Estatic.

I had prepared a whole week, making sure I had everything I would need for the 'big day'. And when that 'big day' came, it crumbled into the 'worst day ever'...

--

I step out the carriage and close the door behind me. I turn to the coach and give him him a broad and toothy grin. "Thanks for taking me here, Mr Tepal." He turns to face me.

"O-Oh. No problem, m'lady." He stutters, slightly bowing out of habit. I giggle and start walking away.

"What did I tell you about addressing me formally? Call me by my first name." I inform him, using my pointer finger to knock my glasses up the bridge of my nose.

"R-Right. I'll be back to pick you-"

"I'll be walking home tonight," I turn round, resting my hand on the door handle that led into the pharmacy. "Just, thought I'd tell you."

His eyebrows rise, crinkling his forehead and his lips form a 'o' shape. He nods. "Okay, have a good day, mis- I mean Arielle." He smiles sheepishly, adding a nervous chuckle at the end.

I pretend I didn't notice him almost addressing me formally and I smile genuinely. "I will. I hope you have a good one too." I pull the door handle down and walk into the pharmacy to be greeted by a little jingle of a bell above me.

I'm standing in what seems to be a reception and a waiting room combined, as there is a desk a few steps away from the door I walked through and on the left was three couches round a coffee table that had some newspapers on it.

Breakneck footsteps from a corridor behind the desk bunged my thoughts and snapped me back to reality and I readjusted my glasses that were hanging off the end of my nose.

A girl with long, floatly, fawn hair ran out the corridor and behind the desk. She looked up at me with big, auburn eyes that were behind a pair of half-moon glasses. She had freckles dotted out across her face with thin, pink lips.

She wore a puffy sleeved v-neck shirt with a tan, plaid skirt that ends just above her knees. How angelic...

"Uhm... E-Excuse me miss." She stutters shyly, looking up at me with a concerned look. How long was I in my thoughts?! "Are you here for an appointment or..." She trails off.

I shake my head and smile gently. "I'm a new employee. I was asked to come in today by the person that hired me." She squints her eyes and furrows her eyebrows as if she wasn't believing me. Wow, her attitude did a whole 180.

The girl takes a seat in the chair behind the desk and starts flipping through a file. "Name?" She sighs, glancing up at me for a second.

"Arielle. Arielle Harper." I clear my throat and stand idly, shifting my weight from one leg to the other anxiously. The girl continues to flip through the file until she stops and her eyes widen slightly.

"Arielle Harper, our new pharmaceutical scientist, hired by Alexander Windsor the founder of this pharmacy. I'll go get our doctor so you can meet him." She stands up. "Wait here." Her footsteps disappear down the corridor.

I sigh and walk over to the waiting room side and up to a mirror that hung on the wall.

I looked at myself. My brown locks twisted into a neat braid with baby hairs falling over my eyes. My sepia eyes staring into themselves with specks of a lighter brown in them. My rosey cheeks covered in tiny brown dots with my pale, thin lips pulled into a hard line.

I was nervous to see who I'd be working with for the majority of the time of me being here. I hope they are nice or sweet, because, I swear if they are annoying, I won't hesitate to find a rope and hang myself with it so I can haunt them for the rest of their lives. Jamming their fingers in door hinges and pulling the scalpel across their fingers and-

"Miss Arielle, here is your partner, Doctor Jeager." I hear the girls voice interrupt me. Wait, what? Jeager? My eyes widen and I turn round slowly to face them.

There he stood. The grey/blue eyed boy with his auburn hair pushed back. He wore an apron with gloves covering his hands. His eyes were wide and his lips were slightly parted in shock.

"Arielle?" He stammers, blinking acouple of times and rubbing his eyes.

"G-Grisha?" My shakey hand rises to my mouth. Fuck.

---------------------------

Heyo my precious readers, I took longer on writing this chapter than I wanted, sowy ;-;.

So, I've been thinking. Since this book has got a lot more views than I anticipated, I was wanting to do a Q&A in the comment section. If you have any, fling any question at me whether it be about this book or myself personally. I will answer any questions without hesitance.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and had a lovely day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter, 'Restorationists'.

Sayonara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 22.1K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
276 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...
202K 8.1K 55
"I feel like I've known you. I need to know who you once were to me." As an only daughter, Celine Austerlitz was given everything she could ever want...
34.1K 833 9
[Y/N] Ackerman had just killed Eren Yeager, someone she held most dear. Eren was someone she loved but she had to end him.. In doing so she has moved...