Limitless love ✔️

By littleS4

Arrange marriage is where the partners are choosen by parents but the feeling called love, respect,care and t... More

Introduction
Introduction
Malhotra mansion
Malhotra mansion
Murthy Mansion
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (First meet)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Proposal)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Yes to Proposal)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Marriage date)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Engaged)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Apartment
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (I love you)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (South Indian wedding)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61(Punjabi wedding)
Chapter 62(Married)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71(Honeymoon)
Copyright ©
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Author's Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Sequel.

Chapter 72

6.2K 344 21
By littleS4

Next Morning

Manik and Nandini both were sleeping cuddling to each other after making love being content in each others arms. Manik slowly opened his eyes and smiled looking at Nandini's face who slept like a child with a pout.
He kissed her head and pecked her lips making sure not to disturb her sleep. He kept caressing her hair with some light kisses in between.

Nandini on feeling his kisses opened her eyes to see Manik looking at her lovingly. She looked at him and wrapped her hands around his neck and snuggled into his shoulder.

Nandini: Good morning Mani.

Manik: Good morning Bacha.

Nandini: When did you wake up?

Manik: Just few minutes back. How are you feeling?

Nandini: Why do you ask?*frowning*

Manik: After last night activity you must be sore down there *smirking*

Nandini realised what happened last night and blushed making him chuckle.

Nandini: Manii, why do you always tease me?

Manik: I love the colour on your cheeks when you blush.

Nandini: You are so bad. I hate you.

Saying this she moved back and sat on the bed.

Manik: But last night you were saying the opposite.

Nandini: Such a shameless person you are.

Manik chuckled at this but pulled her down lightly.

Manik: Accha now tell me seriously how are you feeling?

Nandini: I am fine but just a little sore down there.

Manik: I am sorry.

Nandini: *glaring at him*If you say this again I am not allowing you to touch me next time.

Manik: Fine.

Saying this he got up from bed and moved to bathroom to get her bath ready. He came outside, picked her up and made her sit on the slab and gave her toothbrush along with brushing his teeth. After completing he picked her up and placed her in the bathtub.

While he was doing all this Nandini was looking at him with so much love and respect.

Manik: I have prepared your bath, take your time, till then I will take out your dress for the day.

He kissed her forehead and was going to leave when she held his wrist and pulled him down.

Manik: What happened?

She nodded in no and placed her lips on his surprising him coming to his senses he responded equally. She broke the kiss and wispered 'Join me'

Manik:*with a surprised look*You sure.

Nandini: Once in a lifetime opportunity take it or leave it.

Manik: Will not miss this for anything in the world.

Saying this he undressed and joined her in the bathtub both sitting facing each other with both their legs above each other. Manik started caressing her ankles and moved his hands little above to her knees. He clutched her legs and pulled her towards him such that now she was sitting above him with their parts rubbing to each other making him hard down there.

Manik started kissing her on her shoulder and running his hands on her bare back making her moan. He took her one bud in his mouth and started massaging the other, making her moan and shout his name she digged her nails on his shoulder blade while he placed his lips on her.

Nandini wrapped her legs around his waist and Manik stood up supporting her still in the kiss. He broke the kiss and took her to shower area. He started the shower and walked towards wall with Nandini still in his arms. He made her lean to the wall and took her lips in his mouth while entering inside her at once making her shout in his mouth. He started thrusting slow at first but picked up the pace making both of them moan and grunting each others name.

Nandini: Mani, I am gonna come *breathing heavily*

Manik: Yes baby, come for me.

Nandini came shouting his name which was followed by Manik emptying himself inside her. Nandini stood up properly and both of them cleaned themselves and came outside with a bathrobe wrapped around.

Nandini went to the wardrobe, selected her dress and got ready followed by Manik getting ready. As Manik was putting on his shoes he remembered something and called out for Nandini who was drying her hair.

Manik: Shona...

Nandini: Haa Mani.

Manik: Umm Actually....

Nandini: What happened Mani?

Manik: Actually I just remembered we did not use protection while doing it both the times.

Nandini: *blushing* Umm Mani I am on pills.

Manik sighed in relief but smirked at her.

Manik: Good, so Mrs. Malhotra you were all prepared.

Nandini: As if you were not Mr. Malhotra *rolling her eyes*.

Manik: No denial in that. Now chalo You must be hungry after all the hardwork we did.

Nandini: Shameless person.

Both of them got ready and went out for their breakfast. After breakfast they went for the water activities.

Manik: Shona, will you be able to do this?

Nandini: Ofcourse this is so exciting.

Manik: Have you done this before?

Nandini: No I always wanted to do this with special someone and now I have that person.

Manik looked at her lovingly and kissed her forehead.

Nandini: Have you done this before?

Manik:Yes, I have when Fab5 were in trip.

He took her hands and started with jet skiing after listening to the instructions given by the guide. Both of them enjoyed the sport. While coming back a man who was standing there on beach side came to Nandini and smiled at her.

Man: Hi beautiful.

Nandini felt awkward but replied with a Hii and started walking away from him.

Man: I am Adam. Can I know your name Miss.

Manik after talking to guide came to her and slid his hands around her waist and replied to the question.

Manik:Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra it is.

Man: Excuse me, Who are you?

Nandini: My husband.

Hearing her reply Adam widened his eyes but composed himself and introduced himself to Manik forwarding his hands to which Manik glared him.

Adam: Lucky guy you are.

Manik: *smirked* I know.

Adam went from there but Manik did not leave Nandini.

Manik: Why were you talking to him?

Nandini:What? I did not even look at him and he was the one following me and when he asked my name you came here.

Manik: But still you could have stayed by my side *little rudely*

Nandini:* narrowing her eyes at him* Seriously.

Saying this she stomped her legs and started walking forward.

Manik: Shit, yeh tho naraz ho gayi.
Shona listen......Listen baby I did not mean to say that. I am sorry.

Still ignoring him she walked faster.
Manik ran to her and held her hand.

Manik: Shona I am Sorry.

Nandini: You really thought that I was talking to some stranger and specially when he was flirting with me.

Manik: No No I did not mean it that way. I am sorry Shona I am just possessive over you and when I saw him flirting with you I.. I

Nandini: Got jealous *raising her one eyebrow*

Manik: No not jealous, I got protective.

Nandini: I can protect myself Manik. Accept that you got jealous.

Manik: Fine I got jealous but I did not mean to be rude. I am sorry.

Nandini: It's okay.

Manik on listening this smiled and hugged her making her smile too.

Nandini: Chalo now I am excited for Scuba diving.

Both went for Scuba diving which they enjoyed a lot under water. Nandini got excited seeing all the colorfull and small fishes. They also kissed underwater for just few seconds removing their oxygen mask.

Finishing their scuba diving they proceeded to other water activities which they enjoyed a lot taking lots of pictures. After completing all the activities they went to restaurant and had their dinner and later went to their villa and crashed into bed in each others arms after freshning up.

Author's Note: Hey guys, Update after long time. I apologise for the late update. I was busy last week so could not update, but here I am with new update. Hope you enjoy reading this chapter.Do Vote and comment on the chapter if you like it.
Inline comment will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Stay safe, Stay Happy.

Love,
Author ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 8.9K 29
It's about two teenager who were bounded with something pure and unnamed. A story which started with a lot of purity, innocence and unknowingly ende...
10.4K 412 15
In the future people are separated base on their Zodiac Sign. Law is sent to the Capital City in order to train to become the leader of this new worl...
228K 14.8K 65
Nothing in this universe can change the path that has been prepared by destiny...So will Manik and Nandini succumb to the forces of fate..? Will the...
3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...