Hiding His Son || A BrightWin...

By Jainnakophrom_

[✓Complete Fanfiction Story✓] In a city full of criminals. And in a world, where there are Omegas, Alphas a... More

•INTRODUCTION•
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 08.5
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter: 1/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 2/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 3/5 ⚠️
Hiding His Son 2||Special Chapter 4/5⚠️
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 5/5
ANNOUNCEMENT 2

Chapter 22

6.8K 359 7
By Jainnakophrom_

||Win's POV||

Today is the day when me and Sun are going to Bright's place to have dinner. Or, more like a date—that's what he mentioned earlier. I'm still dressing Sun up; I already told P'Gun about it, and surprisingly, he was okay with it.

"Ready?" I asked Sun as I stood up and held his small hand.

"Yep!" Sun said with an excited and joyful tone.

We walked out of the room and left the condo. I'm actually done cleaning my condo, so we will be moving there tomorrow. P'Off and P'Gun took their kids on some family outings, so they're not here.

reaching the parking lot. I put Sun in his car seat before sitting in the driver's seat. After making sure that we had everything, I started the engine and drove towards the place. I actually did not think that his place was that far from mine, so Sun might fall asleep on our way there.

"Papa" Sun called. I look at him in the rearview mirror. I knew it; he's already bored.

"Hm? What's wrong?" I asked. I keep my eyes on the road. "Are you hungry?"

"Mh-mh, can Sun play padpad?" he asked. He calls his iPad padpad for some reason. I think it's cute.

"Okay, but if you feel sleepy, go to sleep, okay?" I said. He nodded. "Okay, you can play now. The padpad's in Papa's bag."

My bag is just hanging in front of him. He unzipped the bag and took out his iPad. It was a good thing that I thought of bringing that thing. After an hour of driving, he grew tired of playing the iPad and fell asleep.

It took us two hours and forty minutes until we reached Bright's place—or, should I say, Mansion. God, this guy really is rich, huh?

"Hello, sir, what brings you here?" The guard at the gate asked.

"Oh, umm...mr. Bright Chiva-aree invited us today, I suppose he told you about that?" I said

"Certainly, sir, please do come in," he said with a polite tone. The gates soon opened, and I drove through.

I already saw a chaffuere waving at me. I drive in the direction that he is pointing. I park my car there and hop off the car to get my son.

"Hello, sir, I'll be taking care of your car," he said. This feels like more of a castle than a hotel.

I gave him the key and went to get my son. I carefully and slowly carried him, taking the tablet, my bag, and my hands. After doing so, the guy helped me close the door, and I went to the front door. I swear, if there's a butler waiting for us on the other side of the front door, I will think that this is surely a hotel.

climbing up the stairs. Yes, this house has stairs before you reach the front door. It was just a small step, so I'm okay with it. Reaching the top and walking towards the front door. The door opened itself,or more likely, someone opened the door from the other side.

And it is a butler. Oh Great.....

"Good day, sir. Please call me Butler Will," the butler—I mean, Butler Will—said. "Let me help you with your carrying; the young boy must've been tired after your journey here."

Why are you making it sound like we just ventured out in the wild just to get here?

"Oh, thank you very much." I thanked him. He nodded and took my bag and the iPad off of my hand as I repositioned Sun in a more comfortable position.

"Now, please follow me inside; Young Master Chatri is waiting for you," he said in a formal manner.

We head inside. As soon as I stepped inside the mansion, I stared at the place in awe. It is really big, and the giant chandelier and the plants, paintings, and vases? This place looks like it came out of a fantasy book.

"This way, sir," Butler Will said, speaking and gesturing towards a large door frame.

Walking inside, I also noticed that most of the paintings look old, and some of them look like they were painted by a child. But the one that caught my attention the most was the family portrait.

"P'Win!" I heard a child's voice. I look to see who it is, and it is Chatri. I mean, he is the only child here, right? And Sun is still asleep

"Shh, keep your voice down, young master; his son is currently sleeping, so please, lower your voice," Butler Will said. Chatri covered his mouth and nodded.

"I'm sowwy, Phi," he mumbled.

"It's fine"

"If you want, Mr. Win," Butler Will said. "You can put the boy first in one of our guest bedrooms as you wait for the master."

I tilted my head in confusion. "What do you mean by waiting for the master?" I asked. He's not here. "Did he go somewhere?"

"Don't worry, Phi," Chatri chimed in. "Dad said that he will be just doing some small work, but he will be here by four or five p.m."

Let's just say that I'm a little bit disappointed. I thought he would be here when we arrived. But, I kind of understand the guy, I mean, having this kind of house, must have taken a lot of work and time from him. I just hope he will not overwork himself.

"This way, sir," Butler Will said, gesturing his hand in the direction.

I nodded and followed him. Chatri decided to follow us as well; I guess he's been bored waiting for us alone. Reaching the second floor, Butler Will opened one door among all the other doors. Damn, that's a lot of guests bedrooms.

I went inside. The room is exquisite and spacious. I laid down on the comfy and fluffy bed. He snuggled closer to the pillow and was still asleep. After that, I left the room, closing the door carefully so he would not wake up.

"Come on, Phi!" Chatri said and grabbed my hand. He had this wide smile on his face, which made me smile as well. "Uncle Chiva is waiting for you!"

"Uncle Chiva?" I asked. So, he really is Bright's Uncle?

"Yes, sir. Master Bright's uncle just arrived three days ago," Butler Will said. I nodded. Phew! I thought he was lying at first. "Shall we go back?"

   "Sure"

We went back downstairs and went to the living room. I can see that Chatri is excited about this. I mean, we are just going to have dinner here. And, I admit it, I am excited as well. But I wonder what Bright is doing right now.

"Oh! You're already here!" A man said. I looked up to see who it is, and it is Uncle Chiva. "I'm sorry if my nephew isn't here to greet you; something came up with his work and needs to be done immediately."

"It's okay; I guess we arrived pretty early as well," I said. Chatri ran towards him. The guy caught Chatri and carried him, though he groaned and clearly hurt his back.

We sat back on the couch and talked a bit more. Chatri kept on watching some cartoons on the television, while me and Uncle just had a chat. Uncle Chiva showed me to the kitchen, where two chefs are already cooking. They also asked me what food I wanted. I told them anything would be fine, but they insisted.

We headed back to the living room, and I just spent my time there. Waiting for the sun to wake up and...

Where are you, Bright?

---
  \\Bright's POV//

  Groans. Bones breaking. Blood. And a man was tied up on the wall. I was supposed to be with Win and Sun right now, but this matter needs to be addressed, for it concerns Win's safety.

I gripped his hair forcefully and made him look at me. "Now, will you tell me? Why are you constantly following My Omega?"

---
  Hehe🔪🩸⛓️
 ‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 3.1K 30
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
72.4K 3.2K 46
[[Complete Fanfiction✓]] Gun had always been kept and locked up at their house since he was 3yrs old. With his abusive mother, who's always bringing...
617K 21.7K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...
15.2K 1.6K 14
Maybe finding a true mate isn't always love at first sight. ***** An omega thief gets thrown out of his clan of...