toxic - v!deku [COMPLETE]

By cxrpss

1.4K+ READS WHAT THE HECK???šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ā™„ļø - "sweet dreams doll.." - kidnapped. tortured. manipulated. hurt. broken... More

one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
the betrayal
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
the final chapter

six

124 2 1
By cxrpss

as you met aizawa at the front entrance as he shakes your hand on last time. knowing you can come back safely with deku. if only it's possible.

you began to walk towards the huge huge forest knowing you can come back safe and sound once you find deku.

but first you decide to go to your hideout for a few minutes before the sun went down and that's when your mission begins.

- three hours later -

the sun in the distance was about to set and you begin to leave your hideout. but you used your quirk to leave your name and your hero name on the corner of your hideout.

'Hirari Y/N aka Y/H/N'

- from doctoroki! -

hey! just know! Y/H/N means Your Hero Name! so make up any kind of hero name you can think of! i'm sure it'll be great!

- back to the story -

you leave your hideout and begin to walk and ready to be on your search alone for deku. it was a bright night so you had no problem with needing your flashlight you brought just in case if it was too dark of you ahead.

you heard nothing but your feet crackling the rocks on the ground and crickets throughout the night. you check the time and realize it was already almost 2AM so you decide to call it a night.

you somehow find a small cabin that had pretty much the things you needed for your search, and you decided to just sleep on the bed since you were too tired.

- the morning -

you woke up and saw daylight ahead, you check your phone and see that it's 10AM. you get up and wash yourself up to wake yourself up even more. once you were done you heard something outside the cabin. you slowly release your quirk for self defense in case if you needed to do so.

you slowly walk towards the front door in the cabin, and see someone in a suit by the window. you back away slowly and quickly decide to hide yourself to where you can't be found.

you heard the front door open and heard humming. you immediately recognize it.

Deku's Humming.

you immediately hold your breath. the training that aizawa has given you was intense but it was worth it. you can only hold your breath for about a minute. you heard footsteps walk around the cabin and the place you were hiding in you immediately see deku.

he looked nothing like himself. he was in a black suit, covered in blood, and had a bloodied knife.

he was looking at the place you were hiding and you made eye contact with him, his glowing green eyes staring right back at you.

"anything yet izuku?"

you heard a girls voice and knew it was toga's voice. you saw her glowing yellow eyes looking at him as he was still making eye contact with you.

you realize you had 30 seconds left of holding your breath and he was still standing there.

20 seconds left...

toga was looking around and saw your things.

"izuku-kun...i think someone was here..." toga said

10 seconds left...

"oh? what's there?" he asked.

"a picture of you and..."

toga stopped her words and picked up the picture.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

you were already out of breath but you couldn't release yourself from getting air to avoid izuku from getting you.

"what is it toga?" he asked

"it's a picture of you and...y/n.." she said.

he widened his eyes in shock and he quickly went to toga.

you slowly exhale getting breath, and you saw izuku and toga looking at the picture. tears were filling your eyes as you were scared for your life when you saw that izuku wasn't the same.

"my best friend..." he said

"IZUKU SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU'RE OVER UA!" toga yells at him and slap him to reality.

izuku comes back to reality and stares at the picture again, he was holding your phone with you holding up a peace sign and he was smiling when he was hugging you with one arm.

you saw him put the picture in his pocket when toga wasn't looking and he walked out the cabin with toga.

you walk out of your hiding spot and quickly grab your things to make your quick escape.

you run out the cabin slamming the door behind which caught deku's and toga's attention which caused them to go back to the cabin.

you quickly run deep into the forest and stop where you could catch your breath. you then saw 2 shadows quickly run around you.

you activated your quirk to defend yourself backing away until you bump into someone behind you. you look up and see deku who was hysterically smiling.

he pushed you to the ground getting on top of you raising his knife, you used your quirk to get him off of you totally forgetting about toga.

toga quickly ran towards you slashing her knife on your cheek which caused you to de-activate your quirk and deku caught you by grabbing your neck and turning you towards him, his hand still around your neck.

"oh..it's so nice to see you again!" deku said

you didn't want to speak as you were struggling with his grip and you tried to escape from him by using your quirk but he slowly activated one for all and it caused you to turn off your quirk.

"good doll..." he said

"d-deku..what happened to you..you're not the same.." you ask him

he let go of you and walked around you as toga was sitting on a huge tree branch, while you were just standing there.

"hm. you see..ever since all might crushed my dream of becoming a hero. i didn't want to be apart of the hero life anymore..i decided to become a villain. pretty sure you weren't expecting me to be this way. you were probably expecting me to be at home with my mom helping her. but nope! i became what i decided to become.

"A Villain..."

you stare at him in shock and you were terrified of how he changed from innocent to disgraceful. you heard him hysterically laugh and you begin to run off out of his sight as far as you could but you tripped.

you were already rolling down a hill, you were already getting slight wounds as blood was still running down your cheek, you hit a rock that caused you to scream in pain as how hard you hit your ankle.

then you hit your head pretty hard on a tree that caused you to be unconscious. your ears were ringing and you saw deku and toga looking over you both villains smiling.

"Sleep Well Doll~"

was the last thing you heard before blacking out.

__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.6K 29
This is not your average romance story. the au is still the same. in here you can still see the broccoli with our lord explosion murder. But there is...
90.6K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya a no name villain, decided to take it up to another level. The heroes never treated him well nor did anyone in his life besides his mo...
6.7K 282 5
You have always admired heroes who made the world lighten up just because they were there but in order to shine there needed to be darkness. This dar...
96.3K 5.2K 62
What would a villain do if not be a villain and act evil. Well what if I told you that not every villain is like that. There is one particular villai...