the call (quackity x reader)

By angelicsque

I'm so glad I answered that one call. ♡ More

𝟏: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 ✧.*
𝟐: 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 ✧.*
𝟑: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐌 ✧.*
𝟒: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌✧.*
𝟓: 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 ✧.*
𝟔: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ✧.*
𝟖: 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 ✧.*
𝟗: 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓 ✧.*
𝟏𝟎: 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃✧.*
𝟏𝟏: 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 ✧.*
𝟏𝟐: 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐂𝐎𝐍? ✧.*
𝟏𝟑: 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✧.*
𝟏𝟒: 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐄 ✧.*
𝟏𝟓: 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄 ✧.*
𝟏𝟔: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ✧.*
𝟏𝟕: 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ✧.*
𝟏𝟖: 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍? ✧.*
𝟏𝟗: 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ✧.*
𝟐𝟎: 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏✧.*
𝟐𝟏: 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 ✧.*
𝟐𝟐: 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟐? ✧.*
lets talk (update)
NEW QUACKITY STORY
editing + more chapters

𝟕: 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐗 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ✧.*

2.1K 48 31
By angelicsque

I stared at my computer screen, which was just an open tab of google. I let out a cold sigh as I brought their hands to my head, beginning to rub my temples. I opened Twitch, looking through my following list to see if anybody was live. I brightly smiled as I saw Quackity was live, and streaming on the Dream SMP!

Ever since the dream smp started, I have always wanted to be on it, who wouldn't? It's funny but sometimes when I'm bored I daydream about being there, interacting with all the members and making friends with the members. I clicked Quackity's profile to bring it to his stream.

I adjusted my volume, shuffling around in my basic white gaming chair. The stream was normal per-say. He was just doing stuff in dream smp, regarding las nevadas.

I took a sip of water from the bottle I had previously grabbed from the kitchen and watched as he got a donation, and it was text to speech.

quacksoot donated $25

what happened after you raided Y/N during love or host? i love your streams btw!!

Quackity smiled, "Thank you Quacksoot for the 25, and um, after I raided them we talked for a bit. It was fun, they're fun."

Once finishing Quackity's stream I realized that I had scheduled a stream aswell!

I clicked the 'go live' button, deciding to stream bedwars. I waited for about a minute while my viewers poured in, spamming hearts. It warmed my heart seeing all the people that love and support me.

"Welcome hi hi! Thank you for the gifted 5!" I smiled, turning my camera on and waving.

As the stream went on, I was doing pretty amazing if I do say so myself. I mean, I did die a couple times but I did also get some kills myself.

Quackity is raiding with a party of 40,00

I saw chat start going really fast and looked at my monitor that was showcasing chat. I gasped seeing all the new followers come in.

"Oh my goodness- Thank you so much for the raid, Quackity! And hello and welcome to all the new followers!" I smiled widely.

I clicked the end stream button, letting out a deep exhale. I smiled, that was truly an amazing stream. Not only was I doing really well at bedwars I got raided! I unlocked my phone and decided to thank Quackity.

"hiii! thank you so much for the raid tonight! it means a lot and im soooo very thankful! :D" I texted.

Soon after that my phone went off with a ding! It was a reply from Quackity.

you're welcome! hope you had a fun stream. mind if i ask something?

go ahead, i dont mind

would you maybe wanna be on my stream with me tomorrow? it's going to be a roblox stream

yes ! that sounds awesome ! what time ?

2 pm PST work?

yup! see you then?

see you then!

I turned off my phone and yawned. Quickly, I slipped into some pajamas and headed to bed. What a great day.

I spun in my chair as Quackity removed the starting soon screen and put it to his face cam, adjusting things here and there. After a quick introduction of the stream and myself, we were ready to go.

"Okay, Y/N I sent you the server link for the game we're going to play. Join it!" Quackity giggled like a toddler.

I checked my Roblox messages, and clicked the VIP server link he sent me. Take your guesses! What could it be??

A) Among us tycoon

B) Adopt and raise a baby

C) Prison Life

D) Cart ride into Dixie Dmeilio

And the correct answer is..........

B!

Adopt and raise a baby. Wow.

"Wait, wait, what. Why are we playing adopt and raise a baby.." I ask, scared for my personal well-being.

"We need to prepare for the future, I'm not ready to be a mother yet." He says, with the most serious tone ever.

"I um.. I don't think that's how it works-" I said confused. He interrupted me.

"No more questions, join the game!"

"Ok ok ok." I said pressing join

I join the game and let my avatar spawn in the blue force field surrounding it.

"Chat chat, I want to be the dog." He says, looking through the 'Morph Magic' page.

"Aren't we supposed to adopt a baby? You know, to prepare for the futureee?" I ask, jokingly mocking him whilst editing my avatar with the selections the game has given.

"Woof woof bitch."

I bust out laughing, which makes him laugh, which makes me laugh more, and I seriously don't think I can catch my breath.

"Damn my avatar is so fine." I say, in awe, praising my own work.

To be honest, no my avatar was not fine. Well atleast mentally. It looked like it had seen some SHIT. But hey, still fine as hell. ;)

I hear a slight gasp from the other line of the call, "Y/N...."

I raise my eyebrows, scared for what awaits me, "Yeah?"

I see his avatar stampeding to me, it looked HIDEOUS.

"um, Um, UM. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" I shout, with absolute pure terror in my voice.

His character began to slowly get closer to me, making me back as far away as possible.

"Y/N" He says sternly.

I stay silent.

"Will you marry me?" He asks, as his avatar gets face to face with mine.

"Why would you ask that!? Of course not! Your avatar is hideous AND you're a DOG. a DOG. That is ILLEGAL!"

He starts laughing, and I join in. He finally stops his eruption of laughter, "Oh yeah.. I guess I am a dog."

"Yeah, I guess so too." I say calming down, wiping my eye.

Yes. Yes I was tearing up from laughter.

The stream ended an hour later, to the chat's dismay. As I noticed his stream go to his offline chat, I flicked my eyes off of him and fixtated them onto my water bottle, taking a sip.

He breaks the silence, "That was fucking awesome."

I set down my water bottle onto my desk, not caring to seal the lid on.

"It was! I think that's the most fun I've ever had during a stream, I think chat really liked- no LOVED it! This was amazing!" I say, smiling. Quackity smiled back at me, and began speaking.

"I was thinking, if you wanted to collaborate again? We could maybe stream our minecraft world? Remember the one we made together? I think chat really likes our dynamic."

I laugh, "Oh I'd love to! I think it'll be fun! We could make a zoo?" I ask, brainstorming ideas for upcoming streams.

He smiles, "Hold on i'm gonna write down all of our ideas.. Okay so a zoo...."

I perk up, "Ooh! Maybe we could adopt a lot of wolves?" He nods eagerly and types that suggestion as well. Then, an idea hits him the same way one hit me.

"Oh! We could also do a build off and turn it into a youtube video, for your channel!" I grin, "Yes!"

I hear typing on the other end of the call, "I think what we have so far is good. I'll message you every idea so far, so we can keep track of them."

I take another swig of my water, nodding. "Sounds good!"

Beeep!

I open my discord tab and see he'd sent me the list. It was everything we talked about. "Nice! Okay!" I say, smiling.

"Alsoooo, where do you live, state wise, I don't think I've asked." He asks.

"Oh I live in California, I moved here for school." I say, smiling.

He smiles, "Me too!"

"That's amazing! We should meet up - no we DEFINETLY need to meet up in the future!" I smile hard.

"Well, I have to go. It was really amazing talking and streaming with you. Have a good rest of your day, Y/N!" He says to me nicely.

"Awe, so soon? Okay..." I frown, "Well bye Alex!" I bid my goodbyes.

He hangs up, and I leave the call.

What now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 25K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...
303K 3.5K 38
I'm leaving forever but read these if you want. Not taking them down. Don't try to find me on other platforms Includes: Oneshots Preferences Mature C...
111K 2.4K 39
꒰ 🎞༊* 💸 ‧₊˚ ⚗️ 𝕳𝙾𝙽𝙺 𝚄 ── ♡༉; ˊˎ˗ ▂▂▂ who says you can't meet your comfort streamer ? -𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖲𝖬𝖯® 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌 -2021 -©...