Love or Responsibility

بواسطة MalathiKumar6

Guys am planning to write a ff on the current track .....dont worry i will try to update it frequently.... So... المزيد

Preface
A new beginning
lost in you
Sampoorna devise an evil plan...
Promo- Azaadi express hits Anirudh
coolie no 1😉😉
Friendship....
Azadi express hits Anirudh
A new VM on anidita
Is that love?
she is my soul.....
leap opinion
new story opinion
1st episode after leap
Anirudh's care...
suspicious
promo
a day with krantikari...
A nightmare

Bondita vs Manorama

1.3K 76 15
بواسطة MalathiKumar6

The old lady got up and went inside with her.....

B: sit here i will get water for you....

O.l: ji malkin....

Bondit a nodded but stopped on hearing the voice as it was some male tone.......

B: kya kaha aap...?

Bondita asked on hearing a gent voice but she looked at the door to see ravi standing there with a pot of water......

R: malkin where should I place this?

Ravi asked and bondita understood that she heard ravi voice only....

R: yeh kaun hai?

Bondita explained that she fell down and got hurt

Bondita helped ravi to place the pot in the kitchen and took a glass of water and gave it to the old lady...she took it lil hesitantly.....

B: you can relax here ....for a while...meanwhile where do you stay...?

O.lady: I am living in the next street aap.. toh bondita malkin haina......roy chaudary parivar ka bahu....

Bondita nodded with little sadness as she still misses her Rc haveli a lot.....

B: haan I miss kaka sasurji ...batuk..... som da.... and my fav entertainer bihari babu......a lot....

On hearing this the old lady had tears in her eyes.... and ravi noticed this but ignored...it ....

O.lady noticed everything in the house.....

B: but am happy as well... because my pati babu is doing a lot for me he built a bathroom for me to use ...he made this swing for me to take rest.....he made this screen to make it as as room for me to change my clothes......and he even prepared breakfast for me.....

Bondita said with her eyes twinkling in happiness...

Later the old lady left bondita house saying she got some work......

Here outside the court anirudh is doing his work.....as he need to get money soon to pay the fees of bondita.....

There we can see a lady standing with western costume and she is none other than azadi express... she heard people talking about anirudh on how he came out of the house for his wife and how he is struggling hard to get money to pay off bondita fees....

She got inspired by anirudh who is fighting with society just for his wife....and looking at anirudh continuously..... mesmerized with the way he is talking with his client.....and how genuinely he is talking with people....

She got distracted when she heard an announcement from the britishers stating that they gonna reward 5000 gold coins if one gives any clue about T krantikari......

She looked at anirudh who attentively heard it and got afraid if he would tell anything... as the reward will help anirudh but he didn't tell anything so she got really inspired on anirudh

Suddenly something clicked in her mind...... and she started to walk towards anirudh without anybody's notice....

She nudged anirudh that she wanted to speak with him...

Anirudh saw her eyes and immediately recognize that its azadi express...

He got really happy to see her....

Its an empty land..... and only anirudh and azadi express are there...

Azadi express: thanks a lot

Anirudh got confused but later realized why she is thanking him

An: arey mention not .....you are an inspiration to every woman...... and its my duty to help you fight against britishers for our nation..... waise why did you bring me here?

Azadi express: thank you so much anirudh ji...and I heard people talking about you ...you are really a very good person..... you are fighting for women's rights not only that you are helping out your wife to achieve her dream to withstand on her own leg......

Anirudh just smiled at this......

Azadi express: you want your wife to study in school but for that you need money right? I can help you with money.....

Anirudh looked at her shocked....

Ani: what...?

Azadi express: I have a big task to do so I need a shelter and a place to hide myself under a fake identity..... so shall I stay with you and your wife.... I can pay you money for this.....

Anirudh got in a dilemma as he dont know if he should do this..... because if she stays with him in his house what people will talk about them ..also he want bondita to be safe as already she is afraid of yesterday's incidents......

Ani: I wanted to help you out but already bondita is afraid of yesterday's incident and i dont want her to go through another turmoil....which will affect her health and studies as well....

Azadi express smiled at anirudh's concern but she tried to convince him as she felt the genuineness in him...

Azadi exp: anirudh please trust me i wont let anything happen to your wife because of me ......I just need a shelter....as am an orphan britishers will easily identify me but if i live with a family they wouldn't get to know me..... trust me anirudh.....

She took out a black cloth and made a promise on that...

Azadi exp: I promise on this ....this dress is like my soul.....trust me ......

Anirudh got touched with this and he agreed to give her shelter......

Suddenly it started to rain and azadi express who had the umbrella held it on anirudh head to prevent rain from falling on him.....

But this was noticed by someone who is none other than bondita.....
She came to the court to give anirudh umbrella as it was cloudy....since she couldnt find him she roamed around and saw anirudh here.... she tried to get near him but saw him talking with a lady.... but she couldnt hear what they are saying..

A: well whats ur name.....

Azadi exp: am manorama..... ok anirudh i will go and change my clothes and come with you.......

Few ladies who saw this from far but dont know who the person is as the umbrella hid the face.....started to gossip....

Lady 1: dekha di...... these days how boys have changed .....they want western girls nowadays.......

Lady 2: whatever but did you see how lovingly she is holding the umbrella for him......this is what called love....

Lady3: didi.... the girl might be looking beautiful i guess ....and they look beautiful together.....see how the girl cares for him.....

Bondita got very angry on hearing this.... she stomped her foot and went from there.....

She reached home angrily.....

Ravi who saw her coming towards the home got shocked

R: malkin you have umbrella but why did you come drenched in rain

Bondita didnt say anything and just stood in rain.....anirudh who came with manorama saw this ....

He got tensed on seeing her in rain.....

A: bondita kya hua....why are you standing in rain.....

He asked her angrily..... he immediately took her inside with him and took a towel Nd started to rub her head to dry her hair.....

A: bondita dont you know you will catch cold easily......when u drench in rain.....ravi what were you doing when she is drenching in rain......

Before ravi could respond...... anirudh again started to scold bondita....as bondita started to sneeze.....

A: bondita kya hua......why did u drench in rain.....see you are getting sneeze soon this will turn into fever and cold.....

Bondita didnt say anything and kept on staring at the ground.....

Anirudh dried her head and asked her to change the cloth ......just then he realized that he brought manorama with him

Ravi who got confused on seeing manorama looked at anirudh for an answer....

Anirudh cleared his throat.....

A: Ravi this is manorama and she gonna stay with us for few days.....

Ravi got confused more on hearing this.....

Few ladies who came there to see bondita on hearing this got shocked

Lady : but who is she.....? And why she gonna stay with you people...

Anirudh started to see here and there but manorama came forward to help him.....

Ma: am bondita's sister and came here to help her...... as she is staying away from rc haveli.....

Hearing this bondita who came there after changing into dry cloth got shocked and she immediately realized who this lady is ......

Bon(thoughts): i guess she is the same lady whom pati babu had been talking a while ago.....how dare she lie to our neighbours that she is my sister.....am not gonna leave her....

Bondita about to say something but anirudh interrupted her

A: haan yeh bondita ka behen hai...

Ladies got convinced and they went out as they didn't want to disturb their family time.....

Bondita came there furiously and stood before anirudh ...

B: why did u lie patibabu...... I didnt expect it from you..... you taught me that lieing is bad ..... but what did you do today....

Bondita got angry and went to other side making her face like rasgulla.....
Anirudh expected this reaction from bondita..... he turned towards manorama glaring at her.....while manorama looked down ......

Ravi in total confusion but didn't ask anirudh anything........

R: anirudh babu i am going out today I have got some work so wont be available for tonight......

Anirudh just nodded as he is still angry on manorama...... he looked at bondita who is still angry with him...

The rain got over and anirudh asked manorama to come with her.....

A: why did you lie that you are bondita's sister.... I asked you to not pull bondita in this ....I want hr safety first.......

Manorama fidnt answer anything....

Anirudh got angry more on seeing her negligence to answer his question....

A: Am asking you something....?

Anirudh shouted.....which made manorama shriek

M: anirudh am sorry but to convince the ladies i didn't have any good reason than this......

Anirudh just turned other side....but still angry on her...

A: did you see bondita ....she always take me as an example in whatever she does.... today i lied before her...wont this have an impact on her.... she is still a child..... she will easily adapt to all things she learn at this age......

He turned towards manorama......

A: here after never lie before her..... abd dont make me regret in bringing you here.....

Saying this he went inside the house.....but manorama didn't feel bad at all on hearing all this. Her respect for anirudh increased a lot.......she smiled and prayed to God to never separate anirudh and bondita..... and went outside to meet a person for her krantikari work.....

Here anirudh entered inside the house and got shocked on seeing bondita's condition..... she is sleeping on cold floor shivering out of cold..... and continuously chanting patibabu......

Guys that's it for today's chap.... I know its little short but dont worry will provide next update soon......

I would need 40+ votes and ur valuable comments to motivate me to write more.....

Bye all love you all.....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3K 83 15
When I met him for the first time, I thought that i would never meet him again, in my life but i didn't know that the day i met him was the best da...
199K 12.7K 104
Starts From Manorama Track. A kid of 13 is standing amidst of chaos. Her new found love is murdered by her own birisstra babu. That sudden shock was...
30.4K 2.1K 21
The starts from the sanyasi track So i have been always thinking that what if Ani wasn't the one who saved bon??? What if bon had to marry someone el...
87.1K 3.5K 41
This book is based on the starplus serial "Anupama" and revolves majorly around Anupama and Anuj kapadia. ***************** Excerpt 1 The arrogance d...