My love for a human (Yoonmin)...

By RosetheK

Jimin is a hybrid that was mistreated by his old master and because of that he is petrified of humans. While... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
💛 Yoonmin💛
Epilogue
✨ Hello ✨
Hybridween
Minoween
Christmas miracle
Christmas miracle pt2
Mom&Daughter Halloween
A Min Halloween

Part 76

5.3K 361 57
By RosetheK

Yoongi walked in the kitchen and saw all the hybrids snuggled up to his friends and cousin. Jin was sitting on Namjoon's lap, Caesar was back hugging Hoseok and Taehyung was in Jungkook's arms. 'What the hell is happening?'. Yoongi wondered and felt someone hug his arm. Yoongi looks down and saw Jimin smiling up at him. 'NOOOOOOOOOOOO!'. Yoongi screams on the inside.

"Why did Eomma carry me to my room?". Jimin asked. "Did you not want me in your room?". Jimin gave Yoongi a sad look. "N-no... I mean!". Yoongi rubs his forehead. "He was looking for you that's all". Yoongi told him. "But why did he bring me to my room? I could have stayed in your room". Jimin says and his ears dropped. "N-no! Don't be sad". Yoongi says panicking. "He umm...". Yoongi tried to think of a lie.

"He just wanted you to get ready". Yoongi said. "Since you were in my room, your clothes weren't in there". Yoongi says. "Couldn't I just wear your clothes?". Jimin asks. Yoongi blushed and clears his throat. "I- I think my clothes are too big for you". Yoongi said and Jimin tilts his head. Jimin tugs on Yoongi's shirt and pants. "We aren't the same size?". Jimin says. 'So. Fucking. Cute!'. Yoongi covered his face with one hand.

"Caesar please... I just want to cook". Hoseok said. "And you can". Caesar grins. "Really?". Hoseok looks at him with a glare. "What?". Caesar smiles. "Get it off me". Hoseok hissed. "You did it". Caesar laughed. "Fucking bastard". Hoseok shook his head. "For the last time Tae... You can't ride a horse like this". Jungkook said. "Why the fuck not?". Taehyung asked.

"Why the hell would you want to ride a horse from the bottom?". Jungkook said. "You'll be too close to its dick". Jungkook says. "Ha! I got you to say it". Taehyung starts laughing and Jungkook said nothing. "Do you hate me or something?". Jungkook asks. "Should I?". Taehyung says. "No". Jungkook replied. "Ok then... I hate you". Taehyung chuckled. "Cool, I like being hated". Jungkook nods and Taehyung laughs.

"For the last time Jin... I haven't spoken or saw Lily since he came here". Namjoon said for the millionth time but his hybrid wouldn't listen. "Liar!". Jin yelled. "Say that shit to my face". Jin huffed. Namjoon grabs Jin's chin and made him look at him. "I have spoken or saw Lily since he came here". Namjoon repeats, looking Jin straight in his eyes. "You believe me now?". Namjoon says and Jin nods while blushing.

"Kids come with me!". Jin jumped off Namjoon's lap and ran out the kitchen. "Eomma!". Jimin ran after him. "I'mma kick your ass when I get back! Ya here me!?!". Taehyung violently points at Namjoon, jumps off Jungkook and ran after Jin. "Tragic... You should go with them". Hoseok said. "Hoseok, I have a bo...". Hoseok points a knife right at Caesar's throat. "You were saying?". Hoseok said.

"I was leaving". Caesar runs out and Hoseok breaths a sigh of relief. "What the hell wrong with him?". Hoseok groaned. "It might he's heat". Namjoon said out loud and everyone looks at him. "Oh my god, are you going to finally tell us what the FUCK that is?". Jungkook beams. "Don't get hit Kook". Namjoon said. "Hit me dadd...". Yoongi covered Jungkook's mouth. "He's a mistake Joon, go on". Hoseok says.

"I know he is". Namjoon shook his head. "Y'all gonna stop ganging up on me, I'm the baby". Jungkook said. "Jimin's the baby". Yoongi said. "Jimin ain't in here". Jungkook crossed his arms. "Anyway...". Namjoon cleared his throat. "How should I even explain it?". Namjoon rubs his neck. "Do it like me". Hoseok smiled. "Umm... Alright". Namjoon said and he starts thinking.

"It's a fucking season". Namjoon said and Hoseok claps. "I taught you well". Hoseok sniffs. "Can you explain dumber for the stupid?". Jungkook asked. "Every month they will get horny and you can either sleep with them or give them medicine". Namjoon explained. "That's exactly what you just said". Hoseok turned to Jungkook. "What didn't you understand?". Hoseok asked.

"How you think four words was going to help me... Me!". Jungkook said. "Stupid". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "And y'all are here to hold my hand". Jungkook smiled widely. "Wh-where ar-are th-the pi-pills?". Yoongi asked shaking. "If you want to chop something then come help me chop these potatoes cause you chopping up your sentence ain't helping no body". Hoseok said and Jungkook and Namjoon starts laughing.

"I can't touch Jimin, he's too innocent and pure". Yoongi hugs his self and everyone stares at him. "I can't touch him, he's five years old, I can't go to jail". Yoongi says. "Umm... What the fuck is he on?". Jungkook asks. "I don't know cause Caesar can kill all of this". Hoseok bit his lip. "Yoongi, calm down". Namjoon said. "Jin will kill me if I try something but I won't try anything". Yoongi said. Namjoon sighs and looks at Jungkook.

"Kook, do it". Namjoon said. "Hell yeah!". Jungkook turned to Yoongi and slapped the hell out of him, knocking Yoongi the hell out. "And he's out! The crowd goes wild!". Jungkook starts fake cheering. "No... The crowd riots". Hoseok grabs a butcher knife. "Shit...". Jungkook runs out the kitchen and Hoseok ran after him. "KOOK! YOU'RE NOT FASTER THEN HIM!". Namjoon screamed. "Yes I'm... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!". Jungkook screamed and Namjoon puts his head down.

"Rest in piece Jungkook".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 20.1K 49
Y/N is a rabbit hybrid. One day bts decides to adopt a pet but they accidentally adopt a hybrid. let's see what happens next.
706 2 19
Yoongi is a hybrid but not the hybrid you would expect. Park Jimin has Anxiety and Sensory Processing Disorder. He gets a service dog to help him wi...
2.5M 125K 109
You work for a hybrid clinic, your aim is to save as many stray, abused hybrids as possible. One hybrid, Taehyung comes into the clinic and seems to...
360 13 10
yoongi's lived with his three friends for as long as he can remember. along the way, they gained three more friends; hybrids, cared for by his human...