Nagatoro Hayase x Singer Male...

Par Rugged_Noodle

When a playful athlete and a bullied singer crosses paths, many wouldn't anticipate on how their relationship... Plus

Falling For You
The Kouhai
Talent
Scourge's Biggest Fan
Please Go Out With Me
It's a Plan
Her Friends
I'll Be Your Teacher
The Second Loner
Valentine's Day
Better Than Them
There's Rain in Summer
Dumb Willpower
It's Getting Heated
Let's Go Home Together
Karaoke Time with the Girls
The First Song
A Friendly Request
Fake Boyfriend
Play Games to Win Prizes
Squishy Anpans
A Girl in the Studio
Driving Home the Pretty Lady
Meet the Ex
A Loser Like Him
She Knows Some Moves
My VIP Tickets
Lewd Teaching
The Ski Trip
Hot Springs Bath Time
Lodging Together
Hayase's Not Here
Sick Day for Hayase
First Party Invitation
D.D.
Win Her Back
Sick and Dizzy
Mom's Home
Fever Dream
The Answer She Wants
Wounded in the Club Room
Thigh High Socks
More Competition
Holly Jolly
Author's Note (Updated)
The Tomboy and the Sweets Lover
At the Zoo
Manning Up
Love Letter
Orihara's Motivation and Crush
The Music Video Filming
Nightmare
Ye
A Day Without Nagatoro
~ Endings ~
I'm Back for You
Love is a Lie
Difficult with Words
I Always Loved You
Won't Take This Dance With You
Changed
Broken Boy
Bounce Back
Bunny Boy Senpai
Earthquake

Real Hangout

3.8K 121 54
Par Rugged_Noodle

It was almost half past noon as the group of five friends were walking into the city, three of the girls were laughing and making rumors while a boy and girl were walking side by side behind them.

They were having their own interaction, mostly just awkward and weird as Nagatoro was the one who tried to make a move and tried to ask Y/n out to go to a concert.

Of course, Nagatoro wasn't really good with words nor how to act civil towards Y/n. So their conversation went something like this.

"I bet senpai was thinking he was gonna go all the way today!~"

"I-I was not!"

"Of course you wouldn't! There's no way senpai can even go on a proper date!"

Silence as Y/n was thinking to himself until, "Yeah... I think you may be right about that one..."

Another period of pure silence but Nagatoro decided to pull off a pro move as she hides a pair of tickets that rested in her jacket behind her back.

"A-Anyways... You heard of the concert that Scourge is performing?"

"Yeah, I heard it got sold out in minutes..."

"Well, senpai... I-"

"Unfortunately, even if I wanted to grab a ticket for his concert, I'm very busy on that day so I don't think I can make it if I try and nab a-"

"Senpai, you idiot..."

She then pouts angrily as she looks away from her upperclassmen. "What's wrong?"

She keeps her gaze away, silent as Gamo calls out to them to end their little exchange. "Hey, Paisen! Hayachii! We're gonna go into the clothing shops! You in or out?" She shouts as Y/n answers back. "R-Right! We're coming!" He says as he runs to the girls, leaving Nagatoro in the dust.

As Y/n catches up to the girls, he realizes which clothing shop they were at. A small tingling sensation grew on his cheeks as he tries to protest himself from going in.

But a vote of three out of four overpowers the boy, he was shoved inside along with Nagatoro who was glaring at the situation that went down. But nonetheless, she heads in and followed her four friends inside.

Each one of the girls explored the large store while Y/n could only stand around and glance at the trendy or revealing clothing his eyes could see.

It would've been bad enough that he sees the fabric in front of him but a small lewd thought appears in his head.

The clothing he would see, he would think how it would look on Nagatoro. A crop top, an oversized shirt, short jeans cut shorts, a bikini, it made Y/n's head boil with shame as something trickles down to his mouth.

Using a palm of his hand to wipe, he sees a red stain, luckily the bleeding wasn't major or else it would've been bad for Y/n with his clothing and how the girls would think of him.

"Senpai!" A girl calls to him as he turns to see Nagatoro who was holding a white sundress in her hand. "Do you think... I would look good with this?" She asks nervously.

Y/n was about to answer but was bombarded by a few other girls who shoved their clothing into his face. "What about mine's, Paisen?"

"Sensei! Look at this one!"

"Senpai-kun!~"

There were different varieties of clothing. Casual, street, chic, he could see it all. He takes a glimpse at the girl with the sundress who only pouts away at the girls asking for his opinion.

An idea lights up in his head, he carefully pushes the clothes away from him and says, "What if you all wear the clothes you pick out? Like a fashion show!" He suggested, the girls all look at each other and nods.

"Great idea, Paisen!"

"Great!"

"Sounds like a plan!" They all said as they hurried into the changing rooms and switched out to their desired clothes. He turns to Nagatoro who still had that cute pout from before.

He approaches the small girl and taps on her shoulder. "Why don't you head inside the changing room as well?"

She faces away from him more, her arms crossed with the dress still in her hands. "I just realized I would look dumb with this awful dress..." she mumbles.

Y/n didn't like seeing her like this but he also wanted to see what she would look like in something more... cutesy.

His eyes darts around the room and catches three things from each different locations. He runs to the items he sees, a sundress hat, a summer tote bag, and a pair of white sandals.

Quickly, he rushes to the girl and taps on her shoulder once more.

Then she turns to him, he holds out the bag and hat, inside the bag were a pair of sandals as he had a small blush on his face. "I wanna see you... in that outfit... please..." he pleads to the girl.

She was a bit hesitant but smiles playfully to him. "Well, if senpai INSISTS, then I guess I HAVE to wear it now.~" she giggles before she heads into the spare changing room, sticking a tongue out at senpai and shuts the curtain tightly.

All Y/n could do now was smile, he managed to convince the girl to wear the outfit.

But now there were no girls left to talk to now, they were all too busy changing as Y/n lets a breath out and takes a seat in front of the changing room. He dug his hands into his pockets and pulls out a phone and a pair of earbuds, he puts the buds on and scrolls through the playlist of songs he saved.

His eyes then lands on one. He remembered making it while at the beach so he chose the song for now and shuffled his playlist's queue, humming to the lyrics while he waits for his friends to finish.

Hot Girl Bummer - Blackbear

Intro
Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
I'm through, I'm through, I'm through
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum

Verse 1
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum
This that throw up in your Birkin bag
Hook up with someone random

This that social awkward suicide
That buy your lips and buy your likes
I swear she had a man
But shit hit different when it's Thursday night

Pre-Chorus
That college dropout music
Every day leg day, she be too thick
And my friends are all annoying
But we go dumb, yeah, we go stupid

This that 10K on the table
Just so we can be secluded
And the vodka came diluted
One more line, I'm superhuman

Chorus
Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
I'm through, I'm through, I'm through
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum

Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
Fuck you, and you, and you
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum

Verse 2
This that hot girl bummer two-step
They can't box me in, I'm too left
This that drip, it's more like oceans
They can't fit me in a Trojan

Out of pocket, but I'm always in my bag
Yeah, that's the slogan
This that, "Who's all there?"
I'm pullin' up wit' a emo chick that's broken

Pre-Chorus
This that college dropout music
Every day leg day, she be too thick
And my friends are all annoying
But we go dumb, yeah, we go stupid

This that 10K on the table
Just so we can be secluded
And the vodka came diluted
One more line, I'm superhuman

Chorus
Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
I'm through, I'm through, I'm through
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum

Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
Fuck you, and you, and you
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum

Bridge
This that college dropout music
Every day leg day, she be too thick
And my friends are all annoying
But we go dumb, yeah, we go stupid

This that college dropout music
Every day leg day, she be too thick
And my friends are all annoying
But we go dumb, yeah, we go stupid
We go stupid, we go stupid, we go—

And you want me to change? Fuck you!

Chorus
Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
I'm through, I'm through, I'm through
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum

Fuck you, and you, and you
I hate your friends and they hate me too
Fuck you, and you, and you
This that hot girl bummer anthem
Turn it up and throw a tantrum

The song ends quickly, another song was about to fill in the last one's place when one of the curtains fly open to see his first contestant.

It was Gamo who was wearing a small tight black shirt with a pair of black jeans as well that had zippers stitched everywhere on her baggy jeans.

Not to mention she had a pair mid sneakers, black, white, and baby blue as she poses in front of the boy. "Well, whaddya think?" She asked Y/n.

Thoroughly inspecting her outfit, he nods a bit to her. "It suits you well." He says, Gamo only pouts playfully at him. "That's it? I was expecting more from a virgin like you!~" she starts to tease as Y/n only managed to gain a pink blush on his face.

But Gamo only shrugs. "I think it looks good so I'll buy it." She says as she heads back inside the changing room to switch to her own clothes.

Y/n was about to go back to listening to his music when another curtain flies open in front of him. This time it was Sakura as she wore a white blouse and some peach silky pants to go with it. Let's not forget the white heels she managed to get, she twirls around for Y/n to see and smiles.

"Does it look good, senpai-kun?~" she asks sweetly, Y/n takes a good look before giving her a thumbs up. "I like it. It looks good on you." He smiles as Sakura smiles softly. "Thank you for the honest feedback!~" she says as she heads back into her changing room. "I hope we can see you in some different outfits as well, senpai-kun!~" she says one last time before closing the large blanket.

It left Y/n in a small flustered state, there was not a lot that Y/n wore besides his school uniform and his baggy hoodies and pants. He starts to daydream about the different clothes he could wear and smile.

Maybe I should try out a different outfit some time...

Fwoosh!

And coming onto the stage next was none other than Yoshi, she does a few poses for Y/n to show off her outfit.

On her was simple. A dark gray romper with a pair of white slip ons. Y/n liked the outfit a lot but wasn't sure if it would really suit her a lot out in public. "What about me, sensei?~" she asks curiously as Y/n shrugs slightly.

"I just think the outfit looks nice. Although I can't imagine you wearing it in public but who knows?" Y/n says.

It was the most honest answer he could give to Yoshi, he expected some kind of payback for a rude answer but all she does was give a thumbs up. "I think the outfit looked great too!~" she smiles in a kitty like matter as she skips back into the changing room and closes the curtain.

Y/n only smiles at the girl's oblivious yet energetic manner she had inside her as he grabs his earbuds once more and starts listening to a new song on his phone.

...

Fwoosh!

Three of the four curtains in front of Y/n flies open as he sees the girls in their normal attire.

At first Y/n smiles that they all decided to buy their own clothing based on him and their feedback, but something was off.

He glance at the fourth curtain and realized that Nagatoro didn't come out yet. "Is Nagatoro alright?" He asks the girls, they glance at the only occupied room in front of them. "I dunno... Should we check on her?" Sakura suggested, Gamo immediately strides to the small closet and barges in.

"Hey, Hayachii! Your boyfriend is getting worried sick out here!"

B-Boyfriend?!

"G-Gamo-chan?! Get out of here!" He hears Nagatoro in the room where silence was all it can be heard for a short period. That is until, "Wow, Hayachii! You look so cute!~"

"D-Don't call me cute!"

"Why not? It suits you very well!"

"It does not!"

"It does! Why don't you show everyone else out here?~"

Then some shuffles could be heard from the other side, who knows what Gamo was doing to her best friend. "H-Hey! Stop it!"

"Come on! Everyone else wants to see what you brought inside here!"

"I told you I don't wanna!"

The exchange could be heard from outside, Y/n along with the two blondes looked at each other confused while the heat was getting stronger between the two.

A minute later, Nagatoro finally gives in. "Okay! Okay... I'll come out then..." she says unsurely as Gamo was the first to come out from the room, a smirk plastered on her face.

"Ladies and gentle-virgin... I give you Hayachii!" She exclaims excitedly, the blanket drags open and reveals a beautiful girl.

"You look amazing, Hayachii!~"

"Amazing!"

Then we see Y/n who's eyes were dilated massively at the girl.

"Wow... Nagatoro..."

Y/n was so fixated on Nagatoro. The majestic white sundress, the beautiful sun hat to match with it along with the small sandals and the tote bag hanging on her shoulder, it revealed a cute side to her. A red blush could be seen on Nagatoro, her arms and legs felt naked from the lack of fabric hugging her body.

She sees the reaction Y/n was making and starts to smile softly. "Does it look bad?" She assumed by the look of his face.

In return, Y/n shot his hands up in defense. "N-No! You look beautiful!" He says, still not able to get his eyes off her.

It made Nagatoro's eyes widen at the sudden compliment, instead of teasing Y/n, she smiles more as the red blush darkens. "Th-Thanks..." she looks away as well as Y/n does the same.

His stomach was jumping at the sight of her, he was trying to hide the blush from the girl until Gamo steps in. "Alright, lovebirds! We got a schedule to go through!" She teases as it made the two blush harder, at this point Y/n's nose starts to tingle when he glances at her one more time.

Spurt!

There it blows, his nose squirts a good amount of blood as he quickly tries to hide it with his hand once more and heads out to search for a napkin. Nagatoro smiles softly, seeing him in a cute and bashful state as she decides to head back inside the changing room to switch to her original outfit.

Y/n finally comes back, a small piece of tissue hangs from his nose as the blood stopped trickling from his nose. He was met with Sakura and her two friends who was holding their clothes as one more hurries to the group.

Now it was time to pay for their products, Gamo, Yoshi, and then Sakura pays their bills as Nagatoro and Y/n walks to the cashier last. The girl pats around her shorts for her wallet but...

Dang it! Where's my wallet?!

She puts her jacket pocket, no sign of it as she was becoming frantic. Panicking as she looks around the ground in case she drops it, Y/n puts a hand on her shoulder. "I'll pay for you while you find your wallet." He says as she looks up at him. "S-Senpai?"

He then takes out his wallet and takes out a ten thousand yen bill and waved her off. "Hurry before someone finds it first." He says as Nagatoro doesn't hesitate to run off, she assumes that it was in the changing room where she last was while Y/n hands the yen bill to the cashier.

That's when he received an elbow grudge from someone. "Yo, Paisen! Why didn't you pay for my clothes?" She winks playfully, he looks away from her and watched the cashier count his change.

"It's just... a friendly gesture..."

"Eh? A friendly gesture?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Why didn't you offer me the friendly gesture as well? Huh?" She smirks more, Y/n wanted to flat out say how he felt to Nagatoro but couldn't. "I-It's secretive..."

"It'S sEcReTiVe! Alright, whatever you say." She pats his back as he grabs his change and stuffs it in his wallet.

He turns to walk out through the exit. When he does, a hand taps on his shoulder. He turns to see Nagatoro who had a genuine smile now, a small blush on her face.

"Hey, senpai~..." she says softly.

"Let's get some tapi~..."

A small request to go another round of their favorite sweet drink as Y/n smiles to her and says, "Sure, let's go..."

And with that, they head off to grab a sip, not before Gamo, Yoshi, and Sakura catches up with the two.

"I can't wait to get some tapi!~"

"Tapi!"

"Hey, maybe Paisen can give us a friendly gesture this time for our drink!"

"That was only one time, Gamo! I'm not gonna pay for all of your drinks!"

"Eh? Come on, Paisen!"

"I said no, Gamo!"

"Come on! Please?"

"Do you want to hear it in Spanish? ¡No!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

52.4K 1.5K 17
Tokyo Revengers x Top Male Reader Manjiro Sano/Mikey x Male Reader Past/Bonten Arc: Together during childhood, through teenage years and now, togeth...
5.3K 67 32
❥︎𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙪 𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖..𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣!? ♡senjukawaragixfem...
91.1K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."