𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 ππ€πˆπ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓...

Af gemiiniish

π™Žπ™π™š'𝙨 𝙖 π™£π™šπ™§π™™, 𝙨𝙀 π™žπ™¨ π™π™š, π™Žπ™π™š'𝙨 𝙖 π™§π™šπ™—π™šπ™‘, 𝙨𝙀 π—Άπ˜€ 𝗡𝗲, π™Žπ™π™š'𝙨 𝙣𝙀𝙩 π™žπ™£π™£π™€π™˜π™š... Mere

✩ PROLOGUE ✩
1. HE SEEMS MORE EXCITED.
2. SMIRKING PEICE OF SHIT.
3. I'M SCREWED.
4. CUPID TIME.
5. YOU ARE A NUTCASE.
6. DAMNED
7. HURT?
8. NEW CARS, YELLINGS AND ASH.
9. THE FIGHT.
10. BLOWJOBS, KING & KNIGHT.
11. SPOON DROPPING GOOD.
12. INSTAGRAM AND GC.
13. JR & SHE.
14. SHE IS MY DUMBHEAD.
15. MY LIFE SUCKS.
16. BITCH.
17. BICKERINGS AND VOID.
18. PAST.
19. ALOHOMORA.
20. SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT.
21. SEDUCTION IS AN ART.
22. STARVING.
23. HIS ROOM IS MESSIER THAN LARA JEAN'S
24. BE ELIJAH TO MY KLAUS.
25.MARKING AND FALLING
26. GROSSING & PLANNING
27. ROMEO AND JULIET
28. GUILTY
29. I'M A DEAD MEAT NOW
30. WHY ME?
31. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DANCE
32. RYAN IS THE BIGGEST BOOKWORM
33. NOT YOUR NUDES!
34. APOLOGIES
35.BEST DAY EVER!
36. LOVE NOT LUST
37. CARING PIECE OF SHIT!
38. RYAN's LAP & 1-5
39. A FUCKING ROCKET?
40. THEY WERE TOGETHER
41. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE
42. HIM
43. 6 INCHES LONG
44. I LATE
45. BECAUSE IT DOES KEY KEY?
46. INTUITIONS DON'T LIE
47. HE SPILLED THE TEA
48. STEFANO & ANTONIO
50. DARKNESS
51. WE ARE SORRY
EPILOGUE
BONUS; HOMECOMING.

49. A FUCKING LIE DETECTOR?

1.4K 71 24
Af gemiiniish

E L L A

As per Stefano's plan we were playing our roles secretly, Stefano and I didn't face much trouble while talking to Blake, he easily opened up to me but nothing important came out from his mouth. Whereas Ryan, he won't let Antonio come near him. Ryan would barely talk to him or sit with him. Antonio was getting worried about Ryan and he was sad not because his best friend was ignoring him but his best friend needed help and he couldn't help him. Not that Antonio didn't try to help him, his every approach towards Ryan was deliberately ignored by Ryan and Lauren. She was happily helping Ryan so he could ignore Antonio. She was the biggest bitch in the whole damn universe.

Day by day it was getting hard to decipher what was going on in Ryan's brain. Even my twin and his girlfriend aka my best friend were getting suspicious but the level of hate they had for Ryan was overpowering their suspicion. Grams knew something was wrong with him, she attempted to ask him, but his stubborn arse was as infuriating as his ego, he dodged Grams every question smoothly. How much she tried to talk to him, he ignored her. She interrogated us about him but our answer was simple 'He isn't talking to us either' when she asked Lauren, that bitch said 'Don't worry about him, I will try my best to make him happy'

Our home was no more all rainbows and unicorns. It no more gave the positive vibe, it was becoming very suffocating, we left like someone was forcing us to live there. And everyone in the school knew by now that Ryan was dating Lauren plus Ryan would only talk to Lauren, and now Lauren was becoming the top topic.

I was walking in the same hallway, where I was attacked by some creeps, I could easily defend myself that day but Ryan came and protected me and then I realise King was my knight in shining armour, he was always there to help me. When he said that he hates me and all that shit, did he really mean that? Why was I even asking this question when I knew he was lying. But what if he wasn't? Argh! I think my mind is going to explode!

"BOOOO"

"AHHH!" I screamed and jumped back in horror making Stefano and Antonio laugh "That was not at all funny" I said and exhaled.

"It was" Stefano said in between of his laugh and I rolled my eyes "Antonio ask your boyfriend to stop laughing"

Antonio blushed and hesitantly said "We aren't dating yet"

I raised my eyebrows "Oh, may I ask why?"

"He didn't propose me" they both said in unison making me chuckle.

"WHAT?" they both gasped and looked at each other.

"I thought you will propose me" Stefano whined while Antonio gave him a look and muttered "And I thought you will propose me"

They both were perfect for each other, they both understand each other's feelings and emotions, they never leave each other, they both respect each other and the affection they share is as beautiful as their love for each other. They will make a perfect couple!

"Earth to Ella"

"Huh?"

"Stefano asked did Blake spill any tea." Antonio spoke and I nodded in no. I agree that talking to Blake was easy but everytime I tried to indirectly ask him about Ryan and Lauren he would sound clueless.

As soon as the final bell rang, I gather Leo, Veronica, Stefano and Antonio near our school's parking lot, Stefano told them about his plan to help Ryan he also included that part where he was getting suspicious about Blake but Leo and Veronica didn't agree with him. They both despised Ryan and they wanted me to do the same.

"That son of a bitch doesn't need anyone' help" Leo gritted his teeth.

"Leo just look at him, you know he is not fine, how could you be so inhuman" I said taking Ryan's side.

Leo scoffed at me and said "Don't be delusional Ella, he hurt you, and he deserves it"

"No, he don't and if you don't wanna help then you can leave" he doesn't deserve it, his adolescence was terribly ruined by his parents, he always got judged by others, he barely had two people who actually care about him, his life has been nothing but cruel to him. He deserved happiness with me or without me. And now he is clearly not happy. And making his life more miserable was the last thing I would do.

"Leo, do you know he took my cousin's virginity and then he left her devastated but you know what, I am not angry with him, I don't hold any grudges against him. Wanna know why? Because Danna, my cousin she herself told me that Ryan already warned her about the consequence but she thought that she will change him" Stefano chuckled "But guess what? She was wrong, she cried the whole night after Ryan left her, when Danna told me about this I was so angry and on the very next day I had a huge argument with him, I told him how badly he made her cry and all and you won't believe that shit in head sent her chocolates as an apology, Danna was so happy when she got the chocolates and she told me that it was her fault too, she should have listened to Ryan"

"El bel, why do you look so jealous?" Veronica teased me, yes I was jealous because he never gave me chocolates.

"No, I'm not" I lied confidently.

"Seriously Ella, he literally gave you his heart and you are getting jealous just because he didn't give you chocolates"

My eyes widened and I furiously blushed "I know I didn't say that out loud, so how do you know it?"

"I'm your twin, for fuck sake" Leo said giving me an are-you-for-real look.

"Whatever" I blushed, Leo and Veronica agreed with the plan. We bid each other good byes and hopped in our respective cars.

I reached home, refreshed myself, as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, my room's door burst open. An angry Ryan stomped in my room "How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from him"

"Can't you just stay away from my personal life, do you see me intruding in your personal life? Did I tell you to stay away from Lauren? No, right? Then do me a favour and mind your own business" I snapped.

He tightened his jaw it seemed like he was controlling his anger. Can't he just tell me what was wrong with him? So we can get over with this shit. I can't see him gloomy anymore. I wanted his breath-taking smile back on his face. No matter how his nasty yet sexy smirk irritated me, I wanted his signature smirk back on his face. I wanted to bicker with him, laugh with him, I wanted him to kiss my lips like he used to do, I wanted to run my finger through his hair like I used to do. I really wanted to go back to the time when everything was just fine.

"I'm just trying to protect you" he said softly, melting my heart.

I scoffed and pretended like I haven't fallen for his softness "Protect me? From Blake? He is a nice guy, your girlfriend said it herself. Didn't she?"

"Ella stop being jealous and-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what the hell are you talking about? I'm not jealous" I cut him off and raised my voice.

"Stop lying, I can clearly see jealousy written all over your face"

"In that case, I think you should have your eyes checked up because there's nothing written on my face and one more thing neither I'm lying nor I'm jealous"

"You lied once again" he said and folded his hands over his chest.

"What are you a fucking lie detector?"

"You blink your eyes and wiggle your eyebrows when you lie" I was taken aback by his observation skills. Last time I checked he wasn't an observer.

"I don't do that" I defended myself.

"Annnd, you did that again" a small smile shined on his face as he stretched the word 'and'.

"You are so infuriating" I huffed and tried not to get mesmerised by his smile.

"You are so stubborn but do you see me complaining?" he said.

"I'm not stubborn" I whined and lied, I know I'm stubborn and he knows that I know that I am stubborn. I saw his lips curled up into a heart-melting smile and soon his smile was replaced by his laugh. I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous face. I haven't seen him laughing ever since he started dating that bitch. And now that he was laughing I felt revived and happy.

He stopped laughing and cleared his throat and without a word he left my room.

_______(◍•ᴗ•◍)_______

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

301K 7.5K 108
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
364K 5.9K 38
A love story about a troubled girl and a boy on the run.
132K 5K 67
[πŸ…ˆπŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„³πŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ„΄ πŸ„ΊπŸ„½πŸ„± πŸ„ΆπŸ„ΎπŸ„Ό πŸ…‡ πŸ„ΌπŸ„°πŸ„»πŸ„΄ πŸ„ΎπŸ„²] [Official Theme Song: Empty by Letdown] He joined the basketball team in his second year of middle sc...
220K 3.1K 61
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 πŽπ… π†πˆπ‘π‹π’ πŽπ… πƒπ”π“π˜ A U R E L I A : " I applied here to get away from my family and to pursue my career. Not fall in love with...