Resume Of Romance

By idet843

Rylie's breath catches in her throat. Moving closer on the bed she wants to touch, she wants to caress the s... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-Trailer included
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10-Trailer Included
Chapter 11
Chapter 12-Trailer Included
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Trailer
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note-
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 27

54.8K 1.2K 83
By idet843

Chapter 27

Rylie realizes she doesn’t have much time to wait she throws on a pair of skinny jeans and grabs a pair of tall flat boots to throw on tucking her jeans inside them.  Mr. Braxton must think he has her only phone but he doesn’t realize it’s just the phone Monique gave her.  She hurries to a chair sitting down in it to put her boots on, she tries to call Chace again to notify him of the madness they are about to get themselves into.  She’s skeptical of his father’s intent but she desperately wants to know if Monique is still at the bowling alley. 

She suspects she’s scared and lonely and just looking for home comforts.  Rylie worries that she can’t get her to turn herself in but she will face that hurdle when she gets to it if necessary. 

Chace doesn’t answer his phone, she text him a message:   

Chace, Monique called, she’s at bowling alley in Fairfax.  Your father and I are on our way there.  Please come as soon as you can.  I think you’re father thinks he’s James Bond and I’m one of his Bond girls he’s being strange and irrational.  ~Rylie 

Deciding she can’t stall anymore she hurries downstairs seeing Mr. Braxton pacing the foyer on his phone.  He’s yelling at someone, she dare not ask him who for fear he might turn his anger on her.  He seems so determined to prove that he’s still the man in charge although Chace is the one taking care of everything and everyone including her.   

Rylie knows Richard Braxton is supposed to be recovering from a major illness, she’s not sure how long he’s been in recovery, he sounds and looks pretty strong to her although the vein sticking out in his forehead and the gritting of his teeth do leave her concerned that he might get to upset and have a heart attack before her eyes causing his sons to blame her. 

She takes a deep breath then braces herself as she walks closer to him so that he can clearly see that she is ready.  She’s praying he hasn’t come up with some crazy plan or isn’t setting Monique up for the police to grab her before they have a chance to talk. 

He’s off the phone, they stare at each other for several seconds.  She doesn’t have a clue what he’s thinking but the vein in his forehead has smoothed out and he’s just wearing that Braxton scowl she’s witnessed from Jayson and Chace so many times she thinks these men invented the look.   They are a photographer’s dream, their masculinity exudes through their chiseled physiques, style of dress, and brooding good looks.  

“Good….you’re finally ready.”  He quips with a roll of his eyes. 

“I was ready ten minutes ago sir, you were on the phone and didn’t see me.”  Rylie decided during the stare off they just had that she’s going to stand up to him even if it causes another rift between her and Chace. 

“What did you just say to me young lady.”  He steps closer in an effort to intimidate her. 

Holding her ground and not flinching, she grits her own teeth at him.  “You heard me, I need to know before we walk out that door if you are going to double cross me and do something that can harm my sister.”  Rylie is much shorter than him but she holds steady he can see the determination and fire in her eyes as she defends herself. 

His simpering look is further enhanced by him placing his hands in his pockets.  “I see why he’s so attracted to you, you are a spitfire.  I didn’t get to where I am young lady by listening to women whine over things they know nothing about.  Now if you want to stand here and argue with me over how we handle this situation I’m prepared to do that but I’m sure your sister will be gone.  Otherwise, I expect you to get in my car, keep quiet and do as I say when we get to wherever the hell this place is.”  Richard Braxton informs her. 

“I will do as you say Mr. Braxton only because I have no choice since I don’t have my own car.  I’m not one of your wives, if you put my sister in jeopardy you’re going to find out how much of a spitfire I really am.”  Rylie answers turning away from him she opens the door for herself leaving it open as she walks into the garage he wonders where she is going until she stops walking in front of Chace’s Mercedes Benz G Wagon. 

“That’s not the vehicle we’re taking.  We’ll drive my Bentley.”  He opens the driver’s side door waiting for her to join him. 

“Fine….we’re taking a damn Bentley to the bowling alley.”  Rylie quips as she walks over to it getting in on the passenger side. 

“That monster truck of Chace’s cost more than this car young lady.  It’s tricked out with all types of gadgets.”  Richard Braxton barks starting his own car. 

“I can see that sir, it’s why I thought we would be taking it you seem so anxious to play James Bond.”  Is Rylie’s snarky reply. 

“If I am my dear that would make you my bond girl Pussygalor, I don’t care much for the other girls.”  He grumbles. 

Rylie blusters wearing a shocked expression she turns to face him as he drives them out of the garage. 

“Mr. Braxton….Richard, I don’t think.”  She says, he over talks her.  “Oh calm down Rylie.  I said that to get just that type of reaction out of you.  That is the real name of one of the original bond girls I’m not making it up.”  He’s wearing a half smile seeming only to amuse himself. 

“That doesn’t make it appropriate for you to say such a thing to me….I know what kind of bond girl she was.”  Rylie says.  He pffts at her giving her a sarcastic side glance. 

“I’m glad what I said was a shock to you instead of the type of come on I sometimes get from women of your age I am old enough to be your father.  I’ve seen how you and Chace are with each other, I wonder about it, if it’s real?  You seem to care for both of my sons and I can see how much they are affected by you.”  Richard responds. 

Rylie remains quiet, she’s listening to him not sure if he’s complimenting her or looking for a way to trip her up again. 

“I’m being upfront with you Rylie, you are allot like my first wife, Chace and Jayson’s mother.  I don’t know if they have ever showed you a picture of her or told you this but you have that same type of caring heart but the ability to cut a person up into pieces when you feel crossed.  She was very protective of the people she loved and she was the only one of my wives that truly loved me through all of my faults.” 

Rylie is turned away from him looking out the window.  “I’m glad you do recognize you have faults sir.” 

“Has that mouth of yours ever got you into trouble or do people excuse it because of the way you look?”  He sarcastically comments. 

“You’re really showing why you’ve had four wives. Your intimidation tactics aren’t going to work on me Richard, you have nothing I want.”  Rylie answers assuredly. 

“I believe that to be untrue.  You want to be with Chace and I believe you would be better off with Jayson.  They are both still my sons.”  Richard comments. 

“You can’t dictate my feelings Richard.”  Rylie responds. 

“How about if I can make sure your sister escapes away from all of this with enough money for her to be safe and live a good life somewhere else of course?  I can see how concerned you are about her.  I will make this entire situation disappear for her if you chose to be with Jayson instead of Chace.”  Mr. Braxton explains. 

Rylie turns to him in her seat.  “Are you out of your mind?  How can you ask me to do something like that?”  Her expression is incredulous. 

“I’m very aware of what I’m saying to you Rylie.  Jayson is about to get a divorce from Margo.  Women are going to just keep coming after him causing more of this same type of situation unless he settles down with someone he knows cares about him.  I know you care about him and I think you two can raise your sister’s baby, maybe have some more kids and be happy.  It’s what he needs and what I want for him.  I want you to marry Jayson after he gets his divorce.” 

“You are a horrible man….what about Chace?  You say you see what’s happening between us then you know that the way I feel about Chace is very different from how I feel about Jayson.  Jayson is like an older brother to me, that’s all.  I don’t have those type of feelings for Jayson. ” Rylie says her voice full of her anger. 

“Four women have shared my life, it isn’t hard for a woman to change her feelings in order to get what she wants.  Chace isn’t the settle down type. Can you say you two are together, are you a couple, just what is it between the two of you besides sex.  My oldest son is very appealing to women I’m not unaware of his immense charm hell one of my own wives was in love with him.  You can make fun of the fact that I was married four times but at least I was willing to commit to them for the duration of the relationships.  Chace is afraid of commitment Rylie you’ll never get any farther with him than just sleeping with him.  You strike me as the type of woman to want more than that.  I’m letting you know more is possible just with a different son.”  Richard Braxton remarks.  

“I’m offended by what you’re asking me to do Richard.  Maybe you’re attempts to control your sons lives have made them the way they are.  If you really believe it’s that easy to change how you feel about someone, you were married to the wrong people to begin with.  My heart isn’t for sale Richard, not even for my sister’s sake.”  Rylie confirms. 

“I’m not asking you for an answer now Rylie, I want you to think about it, understand you don’t have much time.  There are others looking for your sister and if they get to her before we do…..well.” 

Rylie turns away from him preferring to look out the car window.  She’s apprehensive about going into the bowling alley worried that he might have someone waiting for her sister if she doesn’t go along with his plan. 

As he pulls into the parking lot he drives slowly as Rylie looks over the cars in the parking spaces trying to see if she sees Monique’s Mercedes Benz.  She does see a couple of the same type of cars she can’t tell if one of them is her sisters.  Richard eventually finds a parking space, the place is crowded.  There are clusters of people outside talking.  It seems to be a league night.  Making their way inside Rylie immediately walks a little distance away from Richard Braxton trying to see if she sees her sister, she wants to warn her that she might be setup.   

Richard looks around the place cautiously, he called his private detective when they were still at the house to ask him what he knew about Monique Cameron’s whereabouts and the bowling alley.  His detective was too far out in Washington DC on another case to get to where they are quickly he’s on his way.  Richard looks around the place, he only seen Monique once when Jayson brought her to his house, he was so angered by it he didn’t focus a lot on what she looked like but he knows now he’s looking for a woman that looks like Rylie except with grey eyes and she’s pregnant.  

He spots a woman with dark hair and pregnant sitting in a booth sipping on a large drink.  Making his way toward her he stops seeing three men he recognizes as Senator Aiden Layton’s men nearby.  They don’t see her.  He looks around the area for Rylie seeing her looking toward the booth where the woman is sitting she doesn’t give any indication that she knows her he hurries over to where Rylie is standing. 

“Is that woman over there your sister?”  He ask looking around to see if the Senator may be hiding somewhere nearby. 

Rylie is hesitant to answer Richard Braxton, she looks from the booth where a woman is sitting to this man who just offered her a deal to protect Monique if she agrees to his terms.  Rylie hates being put in this situation she doesn’t know if there is someone else in the bowling alley ready to snatch Monique.  She follows Richard’s glance of the three men that look out of place in their business suits with plugs in their ears, she knows something isn’t right.  He doesn’t look like he’s happy to see them.  Rylie suspects they are not friendly to him by the scowl on his face. 

The woman sitting at the booth slides out of it she is obviously very pregnant, taking her plastic cup with her she throws it in the trash.  She looks up and see’s the men, Rylie can see that it definitely is Monique they catch each other’s eye across the aisle when she turns around to get away from them. 

Rylie is positive that what was in that plastic cup Monique threw away was a strawberry milk shake.  She remembers her father bringing them here as children to meet up with one of his clients for the first time.  He continued to bring them whenever their mother was out of town on business so that they could eat the greasy burgers and have the best milk shakes she’s ever tasted.  She believes Monique was craving one of those milk shakes now that she’s pregnant.  It’s been years since they have been here, the place has obviously been remodeled she doesn’t know where the restroom is anymore.  

Tears form in Rylie’s eyes as she nods her head at her sister desperately trying to warn her not to come any closer to her.  Monique pats her stomach and looks around.  Both women see the restroom.  Rylie tries to distract Richard Braxton while Monique goes into it. 

“It’s crowded and a little dark in here Richard, I don’t know who you are talking about.”  Rylie tells him. 

“Rylie, I know you don’t have reason to but you need to trust me right now.  You see those men over there by the concession stand in suits?” 

“Yes I see them….”  Rylie says nervously. 

“Good….those men are with the Senator that stopped Chace.  This Senator has a lot more to lose if his relationship with your sister and his business of going to that Mansion becomes public.  Now I know you seen her by now and maybe she’s seen you.  I need you to forget what we discussed for now, we need to get out of here.”  Richard Braxton cups her arm pulling her with him. 

“No….no….that’s not good enough.  You just tried to con me now you expect me to trust you’re trying to help me.  I’m not going anywhere with you.  I’m staying right here.”  Rylie jerks her arm away. 

“Rylie….don’t make a scene or draw attention to us you don’t know this man.  I may have my reasons for wanting you to choose one of my son’s over the other but I’m not ruthless enough to harm you over it.  Aiden Layton is the type of man to do you harm in order to get what he wants.  What he wants right now is to make sure your sister doesn’t go public with what she knows.  This man wants to run for the presidency someday and making sure you and your sister stay quiet about his secrets is something he’s determined to do.  I told you there were other people looking for your sister.  I don’t know if the Senator’s men followed us or found her on their own.  Either way, they are here and you being near her can get her caught and us caught up in it.  You’re her sister, he’s going to know that you know about him.  I’m trying to protect you and I need you to trust me right now.”  

Mr. Braxton grabs her by the arm pushing her further away from the concession stand.  He’s trying to look around to see if there are any more of the Senator’s men nearby them.  He doesn’t believe they see them yet and he wants to get out of the bowling alley before they do. 

“I can’t leave like this.  I….I….have to use the restroom…..just let me go and I’ll hurry up.  She may have already seen them and she’s long gone by now.”  Rylie lies looking toward the restroom door. 

“Fine make it quick, there’s an empty booth by the restroom, I’ll meet you there, be quick we’ve got to get out of here before they see us.”  He walks her safely to the restroom entrance parting ways with her he goes into the men’s restroom. 

Rylie runs into the area with the toilets looking under the stalls for feet.  She whisper yells Monique’s name.  A woman peeks out of the far end handicapped stall.  The two sisters are able to physically see and touch each other for the first time in more than six months. 

They hug and cry holding each other in their arms.  Monique tries to calm Rylie down while not getting too excited as they cry together. 

“Rylie….shhh baby sis, you’re making too much noise.”  She hugs Rylie again. 

“I know…..I’m sorry Moni, you don’t know what it’s been like.”  Rylie tries to pull herself together. 

“I know some of it Ry……I’ve been trying to watch out for you.  I’m so sorry about all of this.  I didn’t mean to drag you into it.  I didn’t know all of what I was getting into.”  Monique hugs Rylie again. 

“I can’t stay long.  Jayson’s father is out there waiting on me.  He said there are some men…..he told me that you are involved with this Senator?”  Rylie whispers to her sister. 

“He’s right….oh!”  Monique grabs ahold of her stomach concerning Rylie.   

“It’s alright, here.”  She places Rylie’s hand on her stomach so she can feel the baby kicking. 

“I’m not sure which it is but your little niece or nephew is very active.  I haven’t been able to get back to the doctor since Kayla……dammit Ry I didn’t kill her, you’ve got to believe that.  I don’t know who did it but it doesn’t fit Quinton.”  Monique pleads with tears in her eyes. 

“I know…..I know.  Shhh!  You think it was the Senator?”  Rylie asks. 

“I don’t know who it was, it wasn’t me Ry, I followed Chace into the bank earlier that day, I was going to approach him and talk to him but then the Senator and his men showed up, I got scared and backed off.  I knew he was getting the money for Kayla, I went to that gym where she works thinking I could talk her into giving me enough to get out of town.  When I got there, I saw her putting something in the locker and I figured that’s where the exchange was going to go down.  I waited around and when I went to her office to talk to her about it, I don’t know I still had our phone conversation in my head and I knew she wasn’t going to help me. I admit I locked her in her office Rylie but that’s all I did.  I took the money out of the locker stuffed it in my purse and got the hell out of there.  I don’t know who killed her or if it has anything to do with all of this.  It wasn’t me….I didn’t kill her.  Kayla was seeing some guy she met outside of the club.  She wouldn’t tell me who he was, she said he told her he had a high profile job he didn’t want her to tell anybody about them.  I didn’t ask her more questions about him.  I keep thinking about it, maybe I should have.”    

“We don’t have to talk anymore about that.  I have another concern that’s outside this door.  Tell me about this Senator, is he someone I should be afraid of?”  Rylie answers. 

“Yes…oh yes Rylie.  Stay away from him.  He can’t know that I told you any of this, he’s an abusive man Ry.  He pays Quinton to take care of his dirty little secrets.  He beat one of the girls at the club so bad she ended up in a coma.  Quinton and his men drove her back to her apartment and left her in her car.  Her boyfriend found her the next morning bloodied and beaten the cops arrested him for it.  His trial started a few weeks ago.  Quinton made me go on a date with the Senator after that because none of the other girls would do it and he knew about Jayson.  He threatened to hurt Jayson so I did it.  I was terrified but the Senator didn’t slap me around.  The first time we were together he seemed to like me.  He’s into rough sex I told Quinton I didn’t want to go back to him but he made me.  I was with him for about two months before I left the Mansion for good.” 

“Moni…..if that’s true, how do you know who the father is.  I mean Chace and me…..Jayson’s brother.”  Rylie begins. 

“I know who Chace is….it should have been him I ended up with,  I saw him at The Mansion with a client one evening and I missed my opportunity but I understand that you and he are…..aren’t you.”  She says catching Rylie’s frown. 

Rylie doesn’t want to go there about her relationship with Chace, she refuses to answer about it choosing to keep what’s between them private.  She doesn’t like hearing Chace was a target. 

“Monique did you plan everything you did with Jayson?  Was it planned that you get pregnant by him and blackmail him?”  Rylie doesn’t want to ask but she knows she has to. 

“No….no…..you know I met Jayson by mistake.  I met him that day at your job while I was waiting on you to go home.  I didn’t plan it, it just happened.  Then I found out that his brother Chace was a member of the club Quinton already had planned to set me up with him.  He told me that Chace was to be the mark but by then I was already seeing Jayson.  Quinton made me sleep with the Senator as a punishment because he found out I was pregnant and I wouldn’t go after Chace.  Quinton knew the Senator was abusive, he thought the Senator would knock me around causing me to miscarry but it didn’t happen.  I got the hell away from both of them.  I didn’t mean to take the list of clients with me it just happened.  I got scared when I saw Quinton beating the shit out of that man.  He was one of their long-term clients Rylie, he just refused to pay them anymore.  I knew I had to get away.”  Monique is emotional again. 

“It’s alright Moni, don’t start crying, it’s not good for the baby.”  Rylie tries to comfort her. 

“Ry…..I’m so alone, I’m scared, what if I go into labor…..I don’t know what to do.”  Monique says. 

“I know….I’ve thought of that to.  I’m working on it….I’m going to figure this out, but I have to go I’ve been in here to long.  I need to be able to contact you.  Mr. Braxton took the phone you gave me don’t answer it if someone else calls you on it tomorrow.  I’ll leave a code word, how about milk shake?”  Rylie explains and they both laugh. 

“What are we going to do Ry….this is such a mess?”  Monique is now upset again. 

“Don’t worry….I’ll find a way to get the phone back and we’ll figure something out to get around this.  I’ve got to go.”  Rylie tells her sister hugging her.   “Wait until we leave then go out the exit across the hall Okay….”  Rylie tells her. 

Monique nods her head, she’s still crying and trying to hold onto Rylie.  “Ry…..I love you.”  She says letting go. 

“I love you to….be safe and call me in two days.”  She tells her. 

Richard Braxton is pacing in front of the bathroom door when she comes out. 

“What took you so long?  She’s in there isn’t she?”  He starts to walk toward the door. 

“Don’t go in there.  Other women are in there, you’ll just draw more attention to us if what you say about the Senator is true.  Come on, we have to find a way out of here.”  Rylie grabs his hand. 

They make their way out into the general area of the bowling alley.  Some men are standing around talking and laughing.  They have bottles of beer in their hands, some of them are already drunk. 

“Stay here, I need to check to see where the Senator’s men are.”   Richard Braxton tells her not paying attention to the cluster of drunken men he leaves her near them. 

He’s only gone for a few minutes before one of the men approaches her hitting on her she tries to avoid him but he won’t leave her alone grabbing her around the waist rubbing his beer breath cheek next to hers. 

“I’m not here alone….will you let go of my arm.”  Rylie says trying to get out of his grip. 

“Hey….you messing with my wife?”  Rylie recognizes the voice, she can’t turn toward it fast enough. 

“Baby….where you been?  I been looking for you all over the place, you steppin out on me for this fool.”  Chace says pushing the man away holding on to her.  

“Hey, you fooling around with my wife?”  Chace pushes the man further away when he tries to touch Rylie again, the man holding onto Rylie’s arm immediately let’s her go. 

“Naw…no, now wait a minute….hey man….I don’t need no trouble, my wife is going to kill me if I get into another fight and get arrested.  I didn’t know she was yours, she came on to me.”  He drunkenly mumbles as Rylie rolls her eyes at his unsteady on his feet fear of the much taller than him Chace.  He’s leaning more on Rylie than trying to keep her from getting away pressing his sweaty drunken face against hers.  She screws up her face pushing his head away from her cheek.  As soon as Chace pries his hand from her arm he topples over almost falling on the ground with only the bowling pin rack nearby breaking his fall.  His friends gathered around start laughing and pointing at him giving Chace a chance to move Rylie discretely away from the group of drunk men. 

Rylie doesn’t know where Chace came from, she’s just relieved that he’s here.  She dives into his arms holding onto him.  “What the hell took you so long?”  She mumbles against his chest. 

He leads her through the bowling alley out of it past the crowds of people celebrating their league wins.   

Guiding her out into the parking lot he walks with her to where Leland is waiting with an anxious Richard Braxton.  “See I told you she was alright.”  Richard exclaims now calmed down. 

“She wasn’t alright dad, she was being accosted by a drunk bowler.  She’s not one of your goddamn wives you leave to take care of themselves.”  Chace yells at him. 

“Don’t you dare talk to me that way, I’m your father.  The Senator’s men were here, they followed us or knew her sister would be here.  She met up with her sister in the women’s restroom Chace.”  Richard Braxton exclaims. 

“You really expect me to believe you were trying to protect her?  You used her and we both know it, get in the goddamn car.”  Chace yells at him.  Rylie doesn’t want to come between father and son, she has her own issues with Richard Braxton.  She gets into the back seat of the Range Rover sitting across from him.  Chace doesn’t get in, he leans his head in through the passenger front door. 

“Take them home, I’m going back in, I’ll call you in an hour.”  Rylie hears Chace tell Leland causing her to be upset.   “No…..no wait for him Leland, don’t let him stay here by himself, Chace are you crazy.”  She exclaims.  He shifts to the backseat passenger door talking through the open window to her. 

“Ry…..Leland will make sure you’re safe.  Go with him, I’ll drive my father’s car back to his house.”  Chace tells her.  She’s reluctant to let him go she reaches up out of the window grabbing his face in her hands. 

“Is she still in there….?”  Chace waits for Rylie to answer. 

“She was, I hope she’s gone.”  Rylie flatly answers.  He removes her hands from his face. 

“Leland will take care of you.”  He quietly responds not showing any emotion.  She has nothing else to go on looking over at Leland then back to Chace.  “Be careful….”  She reaches out to cup his cheek. 

“I will….”  He says turning to walk away.  

Rylie is disturbed by the blank look he gives her.  Opening the passenger door she jumps out running after him.  He swings around to face her hearing her running behind him.  She stops running to stand about two feet in front of him. 

“What’s that look supposed to mean.”  She rushes out. 

“What’s what look supposed to mean.”  He frowns then shakes his head.  “Rylie go back to the car and ride to the house with Leland, we will discuss this later.”  He tries to stay calm. 

“Are you upset with me for something?”  Rylie stands her ground. 

“I don’t know, should I be?”  He questions with a raised left brow. 

“No…..no you shouldn’t be you stubborn ass.  Don’t get yourself hurt, I’m not done yelling at you yet.”  She marches up to him yanks him down to her lips, quickly kissing him a tear rolls down her face, he can taste the salt of it on his lips.  She releases him just as quickly and walks away from him back to the Range Rover.   

Chace releases the worried breath he was holding.  He knew he was taking a big chance leaving her with his father but he never expected him to do something like this.  He wonders what else his father was up to.  Lifting his hand he signals to Leland its okay to drive off.  Walking back into the bowling alley to check whether Monique is still there he’s unaware just how much his father has been meddling in his life.

**Thanks for Reading.    (Please remember to VOTE and Comments are always welcome)

Richard Braxton is a mess but at least Rylie now understands why Chace has the issues he has.  Chace is helping her with her issues, can she help him through his now that she sees what a snake his father is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.8K 58
"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to him. "What's fucking wrong with you now...
758K 50.6K 98
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
5.5M 268K 58
#1 in Romance (23.05.20) A WATTPAD ROMANCE FEATURED STORY. "So the kiss was just a mistake?" "Yes." she nodded her head as if just the words weren't...
8.8M 316K 124
> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...