Soft and Gay - Cadnis Oneshots

By julez_20

The title describes it pretty well actually. Cadnis Content because we can't get enough of it😁 More

I messed up...
You're Alive
What I've Been Looking For (1)
What I've Been Looking For (2)
What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)
Disney Magic
Dead by Daylight (1)
Dead by Daylight (2)
Please tell me I'm not dreaming
You're definitely not dreaming
Cady Help.
Will you read something to me?
Little Notes & Love Letters
A Very Cadnis Halloween
That didn't go as planned (1)
That didn't go as planned (2)
That didn't go as planned (3)
7350 miles away
I'm Pregnant (+ bonus story)
Something to make you feel better
Dead by Daylight (3)
Dead by Daylight (4)
Dead by Daylight (5)
You've Got a Match! (1)
You've Got a Match! (2)
You've Got a Match! (3)
7350 miles away (reprise) + Bonus story
A Very Cadnis Christmas
Mean Girls.
Does this girl work out? She must.
You Make Me Happy
12am
I'm Here
I Was Sleeping.
Do You Wanna stay Over for Dinner? +Bonus Story
It's Gonna Be Okay
I'm Coming Home
I'm Coming Home (Reprise)
7 Years
Other Plans + Bonus Story
Don't die on me... (1)
Don't die on me... (2)
One Call Away
Bonus Stories Because I'm stuck.
I Want To Hold Your Hand
Starting Over (aka procrastination #4)
Would You Lie With Me And Just Forget The World?
Treat You Better (1)
Treat You Better (2)
Treat You Better (3)
Treat You Better (4)
Treat You Better (Reprise)
Shameless Self Promo.
Teacher's Special Favor
Hey Friends
Halloween
We're dead! We're dead, we're dead, we're dead!
The Time of My Life
A Spiritual Promise
Worst Christmas Ever (But You Made It a Little Better)
And The Winner Is... (What Happened At The Academy Awards 1)
The Sun Vanished (redone)
Until Next Time, Bye ♥️

Treat You Better (5)

132 4 24
By julez_20

Part 5/5 Wooooo we love a good wrapped up story. Question tough: In the last part Cady asked Janis on a date when they come back. Should I maybe write that date story?

Anyways for now have fun with this one.

Five years later.

Cady always has been annoyingly beautiful. Every time Janis looked at her girlfriend her heart just swell with happiness, feeling so lucky that a beautiful human like her chose her. Chose to be with her and chose to spend the rest of their life with her.

Now she'll always wake up looking into her loving crystal blue eyes, she'll always be able to comb through her silky auburn locks, twisting little strands around her finger. She'll always get to see her beautiful smile every time she's excited about the tiniest things or even when Janis tells one of her silly jokes. She's able to love her forever, to adore this beautiful woman every day.

Now it was her standing at the altar, waiting for Cady to arrive, to finally make her, her wife.

"Can you believe it?" Damian mumbled next to Janis. He agreed to be the 'maid of honor' knowing there won't be anyone better for this job. "It's a full cycle. Five years ago you were gay pining over the bride and now you're actually the one who's marrying her."

They both chuckled. It was indeed an interesting journey. After the honeymoon they spend together everything went very quickly. They knew they were in love with each other long before the wedding drama happened. And they just fell deeper in love, with every day which passed. There were a few bumps along the ride but with every obstacle, their relationship just grew stronger.

"No." Janis grinned. "But I'm really glad it happened."

"You monster."

"Don't tell me you're not"

"Well yeah but I'm not the one who's gonna marry her."

"Well... You're missing out"

They both laughed, earning a warning look from Ms Sarkisian.

Damian leaned in closer. "Sad that Aaron isn't here to see what he's missing."

"Now who's the Monster?"

"Janis Sarkisian" Her mother hissed making them stand still at an instant. As funny as it was, they didn't want another disaster to happen.

And then after a few long and dreadful moments, the music started playing and Cady slowly came into view, with her father leading her down the aisle.

She was... well... Beautiful. There was no better way to describe it.

She was wearing a short dress which was falling down just above her knees, decorated with silver lace from her shoulders down to her hips fading into the white petticoat.

Her red hair cascading, perfectly curled, down her shoulders, with a new flower crown made out of Lupines and dripstones, sanded into tiny marbles, resting on the top of her head. Janis again had made it herself. Lupines representing the day it all started back in Iceland and the marbles represented their tour through the Raufarhólshellir. Try to say that three times fast.

But the most beautiful thing was her smile. That happy and loving smile that reached her eyes, making them shine brighter than all the stars in the sky.

Tears were pricking in the corner of Janis eyes eventually spilling over when Cady stood in front of her taking her hands gently.

"Hey you." She whispered taking a little more time to look at Cady. "You're so, so beautiful."

"Thank you. You too." Cady let out a watery laugh, now crying too. "I love the suit."

Of course you do.

Janis was wearing a white blazer and pants, the blazer buttoned up with nothing under it. One wrong movement and Janis whole chest would be exposed to all their friends and family. A black bow tie hung untied around her neck and her hair was in a braid over her right shoulder.

Very inappropriate. But also very Janis. And Cady didn't expect anything else... didn't want anything else.

They smiled at each other for a second until Cadys body got tense and her grip around Janis hands tightened. Her expression turning panicked as the memories of her first wedding were coming back.

"Hey.. it's okay." Janis let go of her hands to cup her cheeks. "I'm right here. And I'm not going anywhere, I promise."

Cady nodded and took a deep breath.

"Okay." she whispered taking Janis hands again, kissing the knuckles of her left one gently.

The marriage officiant began his speech and with it, the ceremony.. not that they really cared. They were lost in each other, far away in their own little universe, looking into each others eyes. Their smiles only growing wider with every second that passed. They barely registered the words being spoken and the loving reactions from their families and friends until Damian cleared his throat.

As Janis looked up she already saw him holding the ring for Janis to take, giving her a knowing smile. Janis took it, sliding it onto the tip of Cadys finger as she started speaking.

"Caddie."

"Hi" Cady whispered, giggling as a grin spread on Janis lips.

"My best friend, my lover, my partner in crime, my everything.

I love you. I feel like I'm saying it way too often but also not often enough. Maybe because love doesn't even describe this overwhelming feeling I have for you. It's so much more than that, reaching to infinity and beyond. 

I always knew that I couldn't live without you, since the day we met. Something switched that day which made me feel complete. I can't live without your smile, your laugh, your hugs, your kindness... without you. 

Which is actually kind of funny considering that I thought that I'd never stand a chance with you. I always thought I'd be your best friend forever, while you live your happily ever after with someone else. What makes it even more funny is that it all changed during a honeymoon I wasn't even supposed to go on." They both chuckled before Janis went on. "But, I got to know you all over again which just made me fall in love with you for a second time. Maybe even deeper than the first time it happened. It made me realize that if I fight for you, you'd eventually also fight for me.

So I did. 

We did. You fought battles with me everyone else would've given up on. You go out of your way just to make me smile, even if it's only for a millisecond. You make me happy. So incredibly happy. And I hope that I do a decent job at making you happy too.

Now I promise to support you, to love you no matter what happens and to be there for you when you need me. I promise, to try, to make every day the happiest day of your life starting with always letting you be the little spoon... it's my favorite position anyways.

I promise to not carry on a Netflix show we started together without you... or at least pretend it's the first time I've watched it when we watch it together."

'There it is.' Cady muttered, grinning back at Janis. She was just waiting for the jokes to come.

"I promise that I'm yours. You can have it all. Because I love you. And I will continue to love you until I take my last breath and whatever comes beyond that.. 

You know, Oscar Wilde once said: you don't love someone for their looks, their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.

I am so ready to keep singing that song together... Forever.

I love you so much, Cady Jane Heron, as long as we both shall live."

Janis slid the ring on the rest of the way and Cady let out a little sob, squeezing her hands tightly.

Now it was her turn to speak.

"Now I don't have an Oscar Wilde quote but what's accurate is what Winnie the Pooh once said. 'As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen.' and oh boy what an adventure it has been...

Janis. I don't know when my love for you shifted from platonic to this indescribable, beautiful feeling it is now, but I know that it finally crashed down on me when you were there and stayed with me when I was at my lowest. When you held me, and calmed me when I was crying.

You were just simply by my side all along. And that's what I love the most. Just being with you. Sitting with you in this beautiful easy silence while we're both reading or you're sketching something, and I love your smile every time you catch me watching you paint.

God your smile.. It's the most beautiful thing about you.

You make me happy. And everything is just so easy when I'm with you...

I think what describes our relationship the best is the first time Janis seriously told me that she loves me. I was doing some chores which she refuses to do sometimes, when she walked up behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist and just simply said 'I love you'. I said that I love her too and it felt like the most natural thing in the world. Like we said it a thousand times before.

That's just how our relationship works... It's all so new but it also feels like we've been doing this for a lifetime.

Thank you for the miracle of you. I laugh, I smile and I dare to dream more all of it because of you.

I can't promise you to solve all your problems, but what I can promise is that you won't have to face them alone. I promise to try things - even though I am sure I will not like them - just because you say 'try this!'

I vow to love you even as you scan through all those movies without picking one to actually watch and I promise to continue to be your best friend AND your family.

I can't wait to go on more adventures with you.

I love you, Janis Ophelia Sarkisian, more than all the stars in the night, as long as we both shall live."

Cadys shaking hands made it almost impossible to put the wedding ring on Janis finger, but after a few tries and almost letting it fall, they managed to do it together. The officiant guided them through the rest of the formal vows and 'I do's' before finally saying,

"By the power vested in me by the state of Chicago, I pronounce you as wives. You may-"

They both didn't even wait for him to finish, both pulling each other into the probably most meaningful kiss of their lives. Cadys hands cupped Janis face while Janis' arms found their place around her waist, pressing their bodies tightly against each other.

The cheers of their families and friends faded as they were back again in a whole different place where nothing else mattered. Just the two of them and the love they have for each other.

They pulled away a little, pressing their foreheads together, just to savor this moment. Not ready to let it end just yet.

"We're married now." Janis whispered. New tears making their way down her cheeks.

"Yes indeed... You're my wife now." Cady said proudly, stroking her thumb over Janis cheek.

"Yay." Janis sobbed. Not able to comprehend that her biggest dream finally came true. 

"I love you, Peanut."

"I love you more, Munchkin."

And that horrible pet name was Janis cue to slowly let go and take Cady's hand to walk back down the aisle together, into the bright future ahead of them.

And this is the end of this story... finally... good god xD If you want the first date after the honeymoon story, let me know and if you have requests I'm always open for new ideas just dm me on here or on my instagram @/_justmusicalthings_ 

Anyways I hope you like it, I hope you have an amazing day and until next time, bye.♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 768 21
sooo this is basically for all the geminifourth fans out there that can never imagine them as a hard stan couple😅and just wanna read fluff about the...
48.9K 1.7K 14
A complete collection of phan mini-stories.
2.3K 89 25
You already know it. It's gonna happen!
14.1K 355 33
read the title, pretty self explanatory. suggestions welcomed!