life goes rollercoaster

By abhani

"I won't marry a 29 years old hag like you." Krushi shouted at him. "Are you sure future wifey?" Abhimaan ask... More

Chapter- 1 : Krushi
character sketch
chapter-2 : wedding jitters?
chapter-3 :Abhimaan (part 1)
chapter 3: Abhimaan (part 2)
Rituals of the wedding
chapter- 4 : Abhimaan met Krushi
chapter - 5 : Kitten is annoyed
chapter-6: Kriya eloped
chapter-7 : the marriage will happen
chapter- 8 : nightmare come true
chapter -9: This is it
chapter-10 : Abhimaan weds Krushi
chapter- 11 : The first night
chapter- 12: antiseptic cream
chapter-13: saree
chapter- 14 : Pehli rasoi
chapter - 15
chapter-16 : karaoke
chapter-17
chapter- 18: Wave of sadness
chapter-19: Guilt
chapter- 20 : My husband
chapter-21: Tetanus shot
chapter -22
chapter- 23 : Flashback
chapter- 24
Chapter-25
chapter-26: Aarna
chapter- 27
Q & A
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
poll
chapter-33 : Give it a shot
chapter-34: is it the end?
chapter-35
chapter- 36
chapter- 37: A break
chapter-38
chapter-39: Trying the luck
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44: wake up soon
chapter-45: hickey
chapter-46: Breakfast for him
chapter-47: Heartless
chapter-48: To gain her forgiveness
chapter-49: Ardhangini
chapter-50: Criss cross back
chapter-51 : interview
chapter-52
chapter-53
cover
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
chapter-57
chapter-58
chapter 59: Date and promises.
chapter-61
chapter-62
chapter-63
chapter-64
announcement
chapter-65
chapter-66
chapter-67
chapter-68
chapter-69
chapter-70
chapter71
chapter-72
chapter-73
chapter -74
chapter-75
chapter-76
chapter-77
chapter- 78
chapter- 79
chapter- 80
chapter- 81
chapter -82
chapter-83
chapter-84
chapter-85
chapter-86
chapter: 87
chapter- 88
chapter-89
chapter:90
chapter: 91
chapter: 92
chapter: 93
chapter:94
chapter -95

chapter-60

1.9K 94 16
By abhani

                      Abhimaan's POV

Her body perfectly fit into my arms.

"How did we come this far, Mr. Baraskar?" She asked keeping her head on my chest and her arms around the torso.

"By 3 strong slaps, 3 long hours standing in cold rain, you giving me a silent treatment, going to Sikkim for 3 days, saving me from Ruchika and..... Ummmm..... That's all." I laughed. No man would have got this much slaps from his wife.

"It's not a thing to laugh at. Are you not angry that I slapped you thrice?" She asked.

"I deserved those slaps Krushi. I did understand the situation in which you were. You know the first slap which you gave me was also a reason why I married you." I said. I didn't want to keep any secrets between us.

*Silence*
"I am sorry Krushi whatever happened to you and Sanam. I never gave you both a proper apology. I am sorry. If I hadn't been there then you both would have led a happy life." The guilt was eating me day by day.

"The future is uncertain Mr. Baraskar. We can't blame anyone. Sanam will always have a special place in my heart forever. Maybe it was in our fate to part away. Maybe it was in my fate to meet you and to be with you forever. I forgave you the moment I started loving you." She said tightening the hug.

"It's late, shall we go?" She asked. I hummed and led her to the parking area.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I was carrying Krushi inside the house. She was already asleep while we were returning. It was already midnight, she must be tired.

I quietly opened the door while still carrying her. It was a total struggle.

Suddenly the living room gets lighted.

"She's asleep?" It was Nikita aunty.
"Yes"
One by one everyone came.

"You all didn't sleep?" I asked.
"How could we miss the golden opportunity to tease her!" Bhabhi chirped.
I chuckled how she wanted to tease her but sadly she's asleep.

"How did it go?" Bhabhi asked.
"Good."

"Bhavya let them go. He must be tired carrying her." Payal aunty said.
Krushi groaned in sleep.

"Take her to the room. If her sleep gets disturb then she won't let anyone sleep." Nikita aunty said.
I wished everyone and carried my big baby to the room.

I lied her on the bed, removed her heels and covered her with the blanket. I changed my clothes and slept on the air bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

                       Author's POV

*Scratches her neck sleeping*
*Wakes up grumpily*

"Who the hell made this dress! It's so itchy!" She said.
She undresses herself on the bed and throws the dress somewhere in the room. Now she was only in her camisole and football shorts.

"It feels nice!" She satisfyingly went to sleep again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhimaan woke up to see something on him. It was Krushi's dress that she was wearing for the date.

"Why is it here?" He asked himself.
He stood up to check on her and saw her sleeping in her cami and a big shorts. She was sleeping diagonally on the bed and the blanket was on the floor.

"Someone has a very wierd sleeping habit."
"Did she wear this shorts under her dress?" He thought and laughed.

He freshened up and went to the kitchen to help in making breakfast.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Krushi woke up. She recalled everything about yesterday's date. A big smile crept into her lips. She quickly refreshed herself and rushed downstairs.

"Annyeong modudeul!!!( Hey! Everyone)" Krushi screamed.

The glass fell down from Nikita's hand. Everyone down got scared. Aarav began crying.

"OMG! I didn't mean to scare you!" Krushi apologised Aarav.

"Pagal! Badmash! Nalayak! Ullu ki paththi! Aysa kon chillata hai! Bechare bachche ko dara diya!( Who shouts like this! You scared this poor child!)" Nikita scolded Krushi and chased her for scaring them.

"Dad!! Mom has gone mad! Help!" Krushi screamed and hid behind Suyash.

"Stop there. No one scolds my daughter." Suyash said.
"You are the one who is spoiling her!" Nikita complained while Krushi gave a flying kiss to her to tease her more.

Meanwhile, Abhimaan was witnessing everything with a smile.
"This will be the same scene after 10 years. I will be protecting my child from Krushi's scoldings." He thought to himself and smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------

                        Krushi's POV

We all are eating our breakfast. This is the right time to talk.

"Mom" I called her.
"Hmm"
"I want to get married."
"You are already married."
"I mean I want to hold a small ceremony with my friends as no one knows about it."

*Silence*
"Are you okay with this marriage?" Dad asked.
"Yes dad."
"Are you sure?"  Avyan Bhai asked.
"Very much."
"Then we will keep a small ceremony only with your friends and some of our neighbours." Bade papa said.

"But why so sudden?" Dad asked.
"It's not sudden ,dad. I gave it a thought. Everything is falling into its place so why not to have a fresh start." I said.

"Someone is really eager!" Bhabhi teased.

"So when do you want to hold the ceremony?" Mom asked.

"Three days after. Would it be okay?" 

"Any date is fine." Bade papa said.
"Okay then. After three days...... Call your friends and call them. I will call Abhimaan's parents." Badi maa said.

"Aunty, don't call them. I want this as a surprise to them." Mr Baraskar said.

"Why?" Dad asked.
"They were disappointed with me for my doings and for Somya's irresponsible behaviour. They will be very happy to see Krushi back."  He said.

"Okay then. I am going to call my friends and from tomorrow we will prepare the celebrations." I said and went to my room.

I called my friends and asked them to come to my place by tomorrow. Everyone was from Bangalore except Jeet. I also informed them that I was getting married. They all were shocked and asked me if I was joking.
Bruh! Seriously! Why would I joke?

Everything felt like a dream.

Suddenly someone fell beside me.

"Ahhh" I screamed.
"What's with you today? Why are you screaming!" Mr Baraskar said. He too got scared.

"You scared me!"
"Me! You are the one scaring everyone since morning." He said.

"Ulta chor kotwal ko daante!"
He rolled his eyes and lied back on the bed.

The rest day was ended happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My friends were all present in my house till afternoon. Now we were all in my room. They all were looking at Mr. Baraskar as if he was an alien.

"Are you sure? You are going to marry him?" Jeet pointed at Mr. Baraskar.
"More than sure."
"Krushi.... He's too old.... I mean the age gap between you two is too big." Maya said.
"He's not that old guys. We have only 8 1/2 years difference. And there are so many couples who have 20 years age gap. It's not a big deal."

"Krushi, it's been only two weeks when Sanam died. Can't you wait for some more year?" Maya said.

"They are already married, Maya. And Sanam is already dead. She has every right to move on." Neha said.

"What! When! " Everyone asked.
"Guys don't shout. I will say everything."
I narrated everything except the captive and me running away part.

"This much happened and you didn't bother to give us a call! " Aarav scolded. My friend's name was also Aarav.
"There was too much going on guys and I was not in a state to call anyone." My mood became gloomy while remembering that tragic day.

Mr. Baraskar side hugged me. I think he understood what I was thinking. I needed it.

"So you love him?" Jeet asked.
"More than anything." I said looking into my husband's eyes.

"Then what about Sanam? Didn't you love him?" Maya asked.

"When did I say that I didn't love him. He will always have a special place in my life and in my heart, Maya. It's just about time. I don't regret giving him a chance."

"Exactly! It's about time. How can you forget Sanam!" Maya said.

"I didn't forget him nor will I ever forget! I was already married to him before Sanam's death! The night when I married him, i and Sanam both broke up. He too wanted me to move on with him! Get this in your thick head!"

"Maya let the bygones be bygones. Even if Sanam was here, he would have never come between them. As she said, he was the one to break up even when she was ready to divorce him." Ankit said.

"She could have left the place. She could have called the police! She too wanted this marriage to happen! Didn't you have shame to marry your brother-in-law!" Maya said.

"Maya!" Everyone in the room was furious.
"Don't speak a word against my wife! When you don't know in what situation she was there, better don't talk about it!"  Mr. Baraskar stood up.

"And Krushi ,seriously, is she even your friend? You are so matured but she...... What to say!... Rather than having little faith on you she's blaming you! I think even after years she won't let you move on.... And what's wrong if we want to give a chance to our relationship! Should she wait for someone who would never come back? She has every right to love and be loved as you." Mr. Baraskar raged.

"He's right, Maya. Sanam will never come back. She should move on rather than waiting for a dead to be alive. Won't you do the same if you were in her place?" Neha tried to explain her.

"I will never replace Sanam in my life. Even if he is dead I will always be loyal to him." Maya said making all of us shocked.

"Maya.... Does that mean..-"

"Yes! I loved him but he always chose you over me!..... He was such a fool to choose you! I did my best to attract him towards me but he never spared a glance at me. You can't even stay loyal to him. After his death, within, a month you are marrying someone else! ....... I don't want to be a part of your this showbiz! " Maya said.

"Then don't be a part! Get out!" I shouted. I can't bear if anyone speaks I'll about my relationship with Sanam and my husband.

Maya saw me with disbelief.

"Are you sure? If I go then all of them will also come with me and nobody will stay with you." She smirked.

"I don't want any friends if they are as toxic as you. If they are my friends then they will understand me and stay by my side and if not there is the door and they can go." I said without looking at anyone.
Mr. Baraskar squeezed my hands lightly assuring everything will be alright.

"Fine! Let's go guys." Maya said.
No one stood up.
"What are you all doing! Let's go!" She said.
"We won't come. We all are here to attend her marriage and support her. We will do that. If you don't want to be a part of her new life then don't. We all are her friends and it's our responsibility to support her in every situation of her life." Ankit said.

Maya made a disgusted face and went out.
It made me very sad that...... I never thought Maya would be like this.
My eyes became teary.

"It's okay. Don't be sad. Be happy that you have so many loyal friends who are with you in your happiness and your sadness." Mr. Baraskar kissed on my crown.
Tears started to fall. It hurts when your friend walks out of your life. I wiped my tears using my knuckles.

"We all are here. Don't be sad. Be happy that a toxic person went out of your life." Aarav said.

"Okay okay stop! You are getting married dude! When are we all going for shopping!!!" Neha shouted with joy.

"Don't cry Krushi." Mr Baraskar said.

"Leaver her to us." Jeet said
"No!"

"Yes!" They all said and tickled my feet.

The whole room was filled with laughter.

Block them who are toxic in your happy life. They will never be happy for you.

==============================================================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 11.1K 22
"congratulations Abhiraaj you are going to become a Father," Tejasvini said hugging her son but he is shocked. 'How this could happen?' he thought...
455K 17.4K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...
1.7M 89.7K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
280K 17.4K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...