MCYT x Reader Oneshots

By Ashn0te

No smut, don't request it Requests on first page Members I'll write about Dream George Sapnap Badboyhalo Wilb... More

Requests :))
Arson~Technoblade
Music Lessons~Wilbur
Upset~George
Silent Confessions~Awesamdude
Henlo
APPRECIATION
The Loss Of a Loved One~Awesamdude
Exiled~Tommy
You Guys ✨
I'm Sorry
First Date~Captain Puffy
Mourning~ Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo
Cat Cafe~George
Apologies
NEW BOOK MAYBE?
Another Chance~ Fundy
New Friend~ Technoblade
Too Precious~ Ranboo
NEW BOOK POG
Lmao
Stargazing~ Niki
Sometimes You Just Need Comfort~ Tubbo
Requests
Eyes~ Eret
Comfort~ Badboyhalo
My Psychopath~ Revivebur
Lost~ Jack Manifold-Part Two
Goodbyes~ Karl
YOOO
Take Flight~ SBI-Philza
Robin Hood~ Wilbur
Burnt Out~ Punz
Coffee Shop~Callahan
Technoblade
Never The First~ Multiple
You're Going To Regret This ~ Quackity and Wilbur
HIYA!!
I HAVE UPDATES, PLEASE READ

Lost~ Jack Manifold- Part One

522 9 75
By Ashn0te

TW!!!

-A lot of anxiety
-and some betrayal
-sprinkle of abandonment because we love that

You can tell I really like hurt/comfort can't you?

Twitchcon!

I was finally going to twitchcon!

I had been waiting for this opportunity for so long and I was finally going with my friends. Even on the drive there, I was looking out of the window, my hands flapping (it's a stim, I do it when I'm happy!) And when we finally arrived, I said goodbye to my friends mother, who had kindly driven us there and leapt out of the car.

After we got in and we got our lanyards, we went on a wander for a little and my friends got to meet a couple of streamers they knew that I didn't.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the bathroom okay?" I said.

"Sure, we'll wait here for you Y/n"

I followed the copy of the map I had to get there, trying to make it through the crowds and telling myself to keep breathing on the way as I was never a fan of crowded places. I got to the bathroom and did what I had to do, washing my hands afterwards and looking in the mirror to fix my slightly dishevelled hair from the wind outside and the people I had to get through. And when I was finally done, I left, making my way back to where we were before, only, my friends weren't there like they said they would be. I started panicking, and my head got cloudy. I couldn't think. I backed myself into a corner and sat down, covering my ears. The noises and shouting sounded so much louder and the room got so much smaller. My breathing had quickened and I wasn't calming down, no matter how many times I told myself to breathe. I pulled my phone out from my pocket to try and call my friends. Maybe I was panicking for no reason. I tried texting and calling each of them, only to get no answer and find out that every single one of them blocked me.

I didn't know what to do. Until someone walked over to me, crouching down at me. I didn't know who it was until he spoke.

"Hey, hey, breathe with me okay?"

It was Jack Manifold. 

I couldn't get excited now though.

I nodded at him and though it took a few minutes, my breathing had returned to normal and I could speak again.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. Wait, you're Jack Manifold."

"Yeah I am, but that doesn't matter right now. What happened?"

"I came here with my friends, I told them I was going to the bathroom and they said they would wait just over there. When I got back they weren't here."

"Have you tried calling them?"

"They all blocked me..."

"Awww. Do you have a way to get home?"

"No..."

"Well come on. If you know me, I'm sure you're familiar with the rest of Dream SMP. They're all here as well as a few others like Scott and Shelby. What you're gonna do now, is come with me, and we're gonna go find them and then you can hang out with us."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah of course!"

"Can I get a hug?"

"Yeah sure!"

I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tightly. Sure, my friends had betrayed me, but I guess it was worth it. After I finally let go, he gave me a smile and said

"Now come on, we don't want to leave them waiting."

I nodded and we got up and he took me by the hand, leading me through the crowds. I could feel slight callouses on his finger tips, most likely from consistently using a keyboard and tapping away at it. 

Eventually we reached a small room, Jack explained the situation to the guard and he let us into the room. I got in to see most of the Dream SMP members sitting there, Kristin was there too next to Phil. I kept my head down, technically I wasn't supposed to be here and they didn't know who I was.

"Who's that you have with you Jack?" I heard Dream asked.

"This is..."

"Y/n..."

"Y/n. I found them in a corner in a panic attack because their friends ditched them. Because they were lonely and they know who we all are, I decided to bring them here."

"Nice to meet you Y/n!" Dream replied cheerily.

"Y/n were you born before or after April 9th 2004?" Tommy asked.

"Umm, before..." (SHHHHHH PLOT)

"DAMMIT MAN, WHY AM I ALWAYS THE YOUNGEST????"

"How old are you exactly?"

"I'm 18..."

"Oh hey that's the same age as me!" Jack said.

"Yeah...Wait you guys are doing a meet and greet, where am I supposed to go?"

"We're doin' it in three different groups so there's goin' to be people here you can sit with until the next group goes." Techno replied. 

I look up and Techno has a pig mask in his hands, like those ones cosplayers wear and the ones artists give him. He doesn't seem to worried that I've seen his face. 

"I can see you lookin' at my face, and no, I don't mind that you've seen it. I have a mask for the crowds, as long as you don't go exposin' me to your friends."

"Um...I don't...I don't have friends anymore. The ones who ditched me were all I had."

"Well guess I don't have to worry about that. But what we do have to worry about is you." 

I could feel some tears in my eyes, so I looked down again.

"Y/n look at me." I heard Dream say.

"B-but your-"

"I don't care that you can see my face. Look at me."

I did so.

"It's going to be okay. You have us now. We're your friends."

There were several 'yes's and nods of agreement around the room. Jack was still holding my hand, rubbing the back of it with his thumb. I quickly wiped my eyes.

"First group ready to go?" 

We looked up to see a guard peeking in.

"Who is the first group?" George asked.

"Dream, GeorgeNotFound, Sapnap, Wilbur Soot, TommyInnit, Tubbo, Ranboo, Badboyhalo, Technoblade and Philza Minecraft."

Everyone named got up and left, hugging me as they left. Techno, Ranboo and Dream made sure to put their masks on as they left, Ranboo of course slipped on his glasses too.

Jack moved us over to one of the couches instead of the floor. He sat down and I sat next to him and he gently pulled me closer. I leaned into him, head on his shoulder as we waited.

"You alright over there Y/n?" Sam asked.

"Uh, yeah just...kinda nervous that's all."

"Don't be. We're all okay with you being here. You deserve better than them anyway. Besides, we're your friends now. You don't need them anymore" Eret said gently.

"How long will that last though? You'll be my friends for today, and then we'll leave and go our separate ways only to never meet up or see or contact each other ever again. That's how meetups with your favourite cc's goes."

"I'm serious. We aren't gonna leave you. What's your social medias?"

And so I gave them all my socials, and I was hopeful. We sat in conversations as I learned things about them I never knew and they got to know me. Finally, after an hour and a half, the first group returned and the next was called. 

"Jack Manifold, Captain Puffy, Nihachu, Fundy, Antfrost, Quackity, Karl Jacobs, Punz, Purpled and Eret."

"I'll be back soon okay?" Jack said to me gently, rubbing the back of my hand as he slowly let go to go to the meet and greet. 

Dream, Techno and Ranboo all took their masks off and sat down, seemingly exhausted.

"How was it guys?" I asked.

"Tiring. Don't get me wrong, I love all the fans, just wearing this mask for so long is a lot." Dream sighed.

"I understand." 

"What did you guys do while we were gone?"

"Talked and exchanged socials with Y/n."

"I see I see-"

My phone started ringing. it was my father. I answered, holding the phone by my ear.

"Hello?"

"Y/n why did you do that to your friends? You know how much they do for you and you ditch them? Why would you do that to them?"

"Dad that's-"

"No Y/n. I don't want to hear it. You're not wanted here anymore. You're ungrateful and you're stuck up and you think you're better than anyone else. What you're gonna do, is find some way to get back here, get your stuff, and leave. And you're not coming back."

"I-"

"Goodbye Y/n."

I dropped my phone. I couldn't think anymore.

"Y/n what happened?" I heard Phil ask.

"Y/n." Kristin said. 

I looked to see them both kneeled in front of me.

"They abandoned me...." I muttered.

"Your parents?" I nodded.

"We'll be a second." Phil said, as he stood up and pulled Kristin to the side. 

"What am I gonna do now..."

"Hey, we'll figure something out. Everything will be okay." Ranboo said, comforting me.

"You can always stay with one of us. Goodness knows at least some of us are lonely." Sam followed, looking at Techno.

"Bruhhhh why'd you have to look at me when you said that."

"Just making a point."

"HEEH?! This is bullyin'. Bullyin' I tell you."

I giggled. 

"Alright." Phil said. "We have an idea."

"What is it?"

"Y/n would you feel comfortable coming to live with us? We have a spare room you can have." Kristin asked.

"Oh no it's alright, I'd hate to be a bother."

"Y/n you'll have nowhere else to go if you reply to all of us with that response. You won't be a bother, we're literally offering." Phil continued. 

"I guess so then yeah, I have no other options at this point."

They opened their arms for a hug and I slipped onto my knees onto the floor, wrapping my arms around both of them tightly.

"Thank you...I don't deserve this."

"It's alright mate, now come on. It's gonna be a long day."

End of part one

Hello everyone! This is by far my longest story yet, and it's only part one! I'm gonna continue writing the next chapter tomorrow as it's 2am but I hope you enjoyed! It's gonna be a slightly slower burner so more romance is coming I promise! But for now, I have to go to bed. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 10 51
Angst/Fluff! The most common characters will be sbi, BEEDUO, Happyduo, and c!purpled! NO SMUT! Maybe aftercare, probably not though. Everything with...
207K 5.6K 52
❛ SHE'S AN AMERICAN WOMAN ❜ ❛ HE'S A PRETTY BOY ❜ tommyinnit x fem! oc there will be no smut because tommy is a minor! social media x real life fic...
24.9K 149 37
Requests are closed! I do not write lemon/smut, especially for minors All stories included are not shipping, just simping I will write for Sam Ranboo...
1.6M 14.1K 54
i want to write short stories about people in the dream smp :) (preferences included) |> x Y/N, but in first person :) <| fluff βœ”οΈ angst βœ”οΈ steamy si...