Jade

By gloomyblueberry

Izuku Midoriya had had enough of the world's obvious bias against him. He didn't care anymore, he would chang... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
not a chapter.
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Filler
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68

Part 9

11.2K 429 631
By gloomyblueberry

Finally

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip to the day of the entrance exam. Patrol was normal and nothing significant happened. Also the exam thing changed from two weeks to three months for the convenience of the plot*

*Aizawa pov*

"Izuku! Get your unmotivated ass down here. You're gonna be late", he groaned as he came downstairs in black sweatpants and a tank top. "That's the point", he said. I smacked his head and we got into the car. I handed him my travel mug that was filled with coffee and he took it gratefully.

We got to the school and I parked in my reserved spot. "All the best kid, have fun", he just hummed and left the car.

*Izuku pov*

I went to the entrance because I didn't want anyone to know my dad was a teacher. I looked up at the big UA sign and stepped forward. That's when I heard a yell from behind. "Look out", I turned around and caught someone. It was a girls with short brown hair and brown eyes and a red face.....?

"Its bad luck to fall before an exam, you should be more careful", I said. She nodded rapidly, "th-thank you so much for sa-saving me", she said. I smiled lightly, "it's no problem, all the best for your exam", and then I walked away, I heard her saying something, "y-yeah y-you t-too", I looked back and smiled again.

As I entered the auditorium I was pulled into a hallway, "my little green bean's such a ladies man!!", Auntie Nem said as she squealed. "I have no idea what you mean and I have an exam to take", I said with a sigh. "Of course sweetie, good luck", she pulled me into a hug.

I went back to the auditorium and found a seat. Papa Zashi walked into the auditorium and explained the exam. I was just minding my own buisness, thinking about the exam when this dude stood up and started yelling.

"Sir in the pamphlet we were given there are 4 robots. You've only mentioned 3. You should be ashamed of yourselves.", he turned to me.

"And you, with the unkempt green hair! Are you even paying attention? Don't you have any respect for this school", I sighed.

"For someone who was just dissing the school you have a lot to say to me when I was just minding my own business.", I said calmly. He was shocked and humiliated, he looked like he was about to say something else when I said, "sit down and listen, Present Mic was about to get to the fourth robot before you interrupted him ever so politely", he stopped his bullshit and sat down

"Thank you, now the fourth robot has absolutely no significance, it just causes mayhem and has no points, it's better if you just avoid it", after he briefed us on the exam I went to the room that was assigned to me for the written exam.

I read the questions and sighed in boredom. 'Who cares', I thought and started colouring in the boxes to make a cat.

As I leaned on my right hand a buzz came from it, my tracker started flashing a bright red light. I rolled my eyes and pushed on it.

"Izuku Aizawa if you think you can half ass this exam then think again. You're getting into this school whether you like it or not." I glared at the camera as dad scolded me. "Fine", I said with a huff of annoyance.

"Um Power loader, can I have another answer sheet please?", I asked and whispers broke out about how i was gonna fail if i had to start over now.

I did the exam 'properly', and I wrote way more than required on the extra credit questions. I finished my exam an hour before my time was up and handed my paper to powerloader who was the invigillator.

I sprinted up the stairs and slammed the door to the teachers lounge open. Dad was standing there with a smirk on his face. "So how much are you gonna get?", I took a seat on the couch, "won't you find out soon enough?", he sat beside me. "Yeah but I wanna know how much you think you're gonna get", I rolled my eyes, "like 95% or something", he smiled and left to go back and judge the examines.

I took a pot of coffee and drank it, there wasn't really much to do so I took my books out of my bag and started analyzing random heroes from the internet, before I knew it 2 hours passed by and it was time to take the practical.

I walked through the hallways, making my way to ground gamma. People kept staring at me with red faces, what's going on? They kept waving at me too, I obviously waved back with a smile but that just made them squeal, girls and boys alike.

*Aizawa pov*

That oblivious little shit was accidentally flirting with people. He just gave them weird looks and waved at them. The idiot.

"My nephew is such a player! oh my god!!!!!", I groaned as everyone passed comments on my kid. "He has quite the physique", Allmight said. I didn't necessarily hate the guy but I definitely didn't like him. Something about his presence gave made me think he wasn't trustworthy.

I watched as Izuku helped this girl with brown hair calm down then after he left she blushed like crazy and started hyperventilating. I couldn't help but laugh. The doors opened and he ran in without hesitation or a countdown.

He took down 5 robots by the time the others ran through. "Izuku's pretty motivated isn't he?", Nezu asked. I shook my head, "he just enjoys fighting", they all nodded and looked back at the screen.

"Wait how do you all know that child?", Allmight asked. "Oh that's Aizawa's kid", Vlad said. Allmight's expression changed into one of disapproval. "Isn't that kinda biased?"

"Correct me if I'm wrong but Allmight, aren't you here to find a successor? Does that mean the second you find someone "worthy" enough they're gonna have to leave?", he shifted uncomfortably, "we-well no but-", "then there is nothing fucking wrong with him taking the entrance exam. He just so happens to be my child. The fact that he is, shouldn't make all of us biased. They all know how great a hero he already is.", Allmight looked away and then looked in my eyes, "you don't want me to believe that him being your kid has no effect on whether or not he gets accepted, what's his quirk then?", "he doesn't have one and doesn't need it anyway"

"HE'S QUIRKLESS?!?! We can't accept a quirkless student!", I got mad, "and why the fuck can't we?", "because they're flawed! They can't be heroes! Its impossible!"

I walked over to him, bent down to his level and spoke in a frighteningly calm voice.

"You watch that boy and tell me whether or not he has what it takes to be a hero."

He puffed up his chest but my eyes glowed red and sent a glare his way then I heard a small whimper, 'No.1 hero', my ass. I left him and went to my seat. I watched as Izuku took down his 9th 3 pointer.

*Izuku pov*

I took down robot after robot. I hadn't gone crazy in a while so this was exhilarating. I kicked the head off another 3 pointer and heard a yell from someone. "Hey! You stole my robot!", I rolled my eyes. "If you're mad about me 'stealing' your robot then you shouldn't be a hero.", I said as I ran off to continue my exam.

While taking down robots I helped everyone I could but then I the ground shook and screams echoed through the unnecessarily large fake city. I looked back and saw a robot about 3 or 4 times the size of the faux buildings. I ran in the direction of the commotion and some candidates hiding in buildings. If the robot kept heading his way then the buildings would fall down and injure the teens. Then I saw the girl I helped at the entrance with her leg stuck under a huge chunk of concrete.

I, being the most sane person ever, rushed to save them.

I ran to her and used a broken stop sign as a lever to move the rubble on her foot, I carried her and gave her to engine leg dude. He was confused but I had better things to do than explain what happened. I rushed to the 0pointer and it swung an arm at me but it's movements were slow because of its size.

I hopped onto the arm that came at me and ran to its neck then I began examining it. As the screams increased in volume I realized I didn't have the bloody time to examine it, a panel stood out against the bulky metal. "Fuck it", I forced open the panel and ripped out all the wires. The robot stopped and started falling.

I moved to its head and stood on top of it. A second before it collided with the ground I leaped off it and landed with a roll and sat down with my legs crossed then sighed.

"AAAANNNNDDD THAT'S THE END OF THE EXAM!!!! IF YOU ARE INJURED PLEASE HEAD TO RECOVERY GIRL, OTHERS CAN LEAVE.", papa Zashi said.

I stood up and dusted off the multiple scratches on my arms. "I shouldn't have worn a sleeveless shirt", I said. "No what you shouldn't have done is jump off that darned robot in the first place. How reckless can you be child?", Granny Ghiyo said as she whacked me with her cane.

Repeatedly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Jesus do you want to heal me or hurt me?!", she stopped hitting me and jumped up, she caught my ear and started dragging me around as she healed the other students. "I want you to stop being so darn reckless all the time! This is the second time I've had to heal you this week", I huffed, "that isn't that bad", I said.

"IT'S MONDAY BOY!!!!!", she screamed.

I sighed as she continued healing students. Finally she was interrupted by the brown haired girl from before, granny Chiyo let go of my ear and I stood up straight. "H-hi there, umm I-I just wanted to say thank you for sa-saving me a-again", I smiled "it's really no problem", "no but I want to repay you", she said as she leaned on my arm.

"Um you don't have too, we're training to be heroes, we shouldn't take anything in return for helping someone", she pouted, "aww but I really should since you saved me twice"

*Aizawa pov*

Izuku was getting hit on and he didn't know it. I could tell he was uncomfortable but I couldn't stop smiling. I connected the tracking thingy to a speaker and we all started listening to their conversation.

"-no but I want to repay you"

"Um you don't have too, we're training to be heroes, we shouldn't take anything in return for helping someone"

"aww but I really should since you saved me twice"

"That's quite alright but I don't want anything, actually I should go", he said in a panic. She leaned in real close as he tried to get as far away from her. Everyone was either laughing, smiling or glaring.

"I'm sure you don't have to go right now", you could see he confusing on his face.

"I do actually, m-my dad's probably looking for me",

HE PUSHED THE SOS BUTTON.

Alarms started blaring, red lights went off in the room, so much was going on, by now everyone was laughing.

I went to the intercom and said, "Izuku Aizawa ple-", I started laughing again, although my laugh was more like a series of huffs it was still quite audible. "Izuku Aizawa please report to the teachers lounge", thank god I made it through that.

"Oh no, I need to go to the teachers lounge. I'll see you around, or not.", he whispered that last part. Midnight was bawling on the floor, power loader was banging his fists on the table, Zashi just stumbled through the door while laughing, proceeded to trip over his own feet and continued laughing on the floor.

...Allmight was nowhere be seen though.

The door was slammed open and a blushing Izuku stepped into the room. "Y'all are supposed to do something when stuff like that happens! What was even going on??", I went over to him and held him by his shoulders, "we'll have that talk another day son. For now-", I smacked his head. "Oww why the fuck did you do that. Granny Chiyo didn't even heal me", "Language child", Chiyo said as she entered the room. "Do you know how fricking reckless that was?"

"Jesus. Dad I've done wayyyy worse. And you've seen me do it-", I put my hand over his mouth  he shoved it away. "Oohh right you don't want anyone to know that you let me jump off a fifty story building-", "kid if you dont stop talking I will tell Chiyo about alllll the stuff you've done. Even that one", that shut him up.

I have a good son.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 192 15
Yori is a 17 years old,she's smart,helpful,generous and a social girl who've been sent to the sakamaki's mension but instead of being their pray she...
21.6K 389 71
Probably an AU where Steve was adopted by Notch and Herobrine well... not really... Season 1: Two brothers were having a nice rainy afternoon when su...
78.3K 3.8K 20
Despite the need for a long break, Midoriya Izuku gets called back to reform to top members of the Meta Liberation Army. But something tells him this...
13.2K 643 14
Midoriya Izuku was ambitious. He always pushed until he fell. He never gave up, not once did he fall and stay down. Not even when his idol told him t...