The Vampire Prince ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm... More

Before you read
Chapter 1 : Pilot
Chapter 2 : Invited
Chapter 3 : The Great City
Chapter 4 : Friendly Stranger
Chapter 5 : Date?
Chapter 6 : Avoiding Him
Chapter 7 : Exposed
Chapter 8 : Explanations
Chapter 9 : Flashbacks
Chapter 10 : Cursed
Chapter 11 : Awakened
Chapter 12 : The Rise of Venatores
Chapter 13 : The Great War
Chapter 14 : Miles Apart
Chapter 15 : Family Dearest
Chapter 16 : Official Date
Chapter 17 : Suffering
Chapter 18 : First time
Chapter 19 : Winters
Chapter 20 : Disapproval
Chapter 21 : PDA
Chapter 22 : The Red Room
Chapter 23 : Traitor
Chapter 24 : Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 25 : Don't Go Yet
Chapter 26 : Anew
Chapter 27 : The Royal Family
Chapter 28 : Marked
Chapter 29 : Captured
Chapter 30 : Transition
Chapter 31 : Vampire's Day Out
Chapter 32 : Sensual Lovers
Chapter 33 : Preparations
Chapter 35 : Birthday
Chapter 36 : Vacation
Chapter 37 : Demons of Past
Chapter 38 : The Attack-P1
Chapter 39 : The Attack-P2
Epilogue : Reconciled
Bonus - shorts
Bonus - Random shorts
Last Bonus

Chapter 34 : Founder's Day

4K 156 3
By brownboiiii

-

Nyx's pov:

16th July 2021.

The first day of celebration, the opening and initiation of the ceremony.
The castle was bustling with people and servants .
The castle was filled with guests , pack alphas and their representatives , leader of covens and clans , vampires and witches .

Good thing about the castle was it was able to accommodate everyone and then there were hotels and guest houses surrounding the castle.

Many important people from around the world came. Some humans , some supernatural.
Invitation went to everyone and those who came were those who accepted the crowns rule and justice.

It was true indeed , the royal family never tried to rub their wealth or their power on others faces.
They were dangerous indeed, but if you were on their bad side.
The royal family took decisions regarding important situations concerning am entire race or the exposure of the supernatural world.

There were people who think the royal family is nothing but a hoax but if it wasn't for the royal family then this world would still be haunted by demons and the supernatural would be on verge of extinction.

I stood at the door of the city waiting for the seven of them to come here so I can allow them in.

It was confusing to people and would remain that way ,that why the royal family invited the seven sins , the seven demon brothers,The Castles to the founders day when it was supposed to be a day to celebrate their victory over demons.
But that was for me to know,
I followed the ' keep your friends close but your enemies closer '

The Castles weren't enemies but were good allies.
Welcoming them and guiding them to their rooms was my job and no one else's.

Last time he saw them was at the fashion week after-party and I revealed that they were demons. It took him weeks to get shit into his head but he did well.
Now he's meeting them here again.

"You're a vampire" William said raising his eyebrow.

"You're a demon." Axel raised his eyebrow back.

William let out a chuckle and shook his head.
"You dont announce you're a demon ,now do you?" The six brothers smirked.

" Yeah legit had a heart attack when I found out that my close friend and business partner is a demon." Axel patted his chest and Pierce replied.

"Don't tell me you died of a heart attack that too because of us." He smirked.

"Stop giving yourself so much important Pier." Sebastian rolled his eyes lazily.

"Axel, we'll talk later. They must be tired." I said and he nodded.

"We'll talk later." Will nodded at Axel who returned it and I escorted them to their rooms.
Involving them here represented that the fued between the supernatural and paranormal was at bay.

The demons can't be totally fended off from earth as it would cause chaos and unbalance,plus that was the angels job not mine.
I stated it clear that as long as our people weren't involved in angel demon feud , demons neither angels would have to deal with the Venatores.
The first day was about to end and the initiation ceremony began.
The fifteen members of royal family some with their mates ,some not gathered at the royal throne room.
We all stood and assembled at the balcony near the terrace.

We watched as the moon shone brightly ,high in the sky.
The castle lights were off and the old bell was being replaced with a new golden bell in the darkness.

As the clock struck 12 ,
The castle lit up in lights and the lights lit the bell up and it shone bright golden on the top of the castle tower in the north east wing.

The people in the city and the guest who were waiting for it cheered as they saw the bell was replaced.
The Founders ceremony has begun.
After the initiation we went to our separate ways to prepare for the next day which was going to be tiring af.
I snuggled into Axel's chest getting as much comfort as I can.

The next morning when I woke up hastily and shook my dear boyfriend out of his sleep by picking him up and sitting him down on the bathtub by myself while he was asleep.
His eyes opened completely when his perfect ass was settled in the water.

"Nyx!!!! I said we'd shower together after I wake up not while I'm still sleeping!!"
He said as the sleep was chased away completely.

" Don't want to be late."Nyx grumbled as he mixed the bath bombs and oils.

After getting washed up and everything , Nyx and Axel got out of the bathroom.
Break fast was on the table and Axel let out a exhale.

" Finally , food."
They ate their breakfast and went down to see the decorations.

The day would go like this.
The starting of the founders day, it would begin when the clock strike 12 in the noon, and the haze of the city would be lifted completely letting pure sunlight refracting through cloud 8 and then letting it wash the city with purity.
The sun was hidden by a protective haze for vampires.

The sun light which is washed by the holy ground above cleanses the city and makes it like the holy place it itself.

The vampires would be in the castle and the windows are uv ray protected.

This would be for a day and for a day the vampires along with other creatures having problem with sun would be in the castle.

Then the royal family one by one will walk in along with their mates , the great three being the last to walk in.

The bell on the top of the castle rings ,exactly 15 times each by one member depicting their loyalty, their dedication and their involvement in the foundation of the city.
The last bell creates the protective shield that keeps the city safe from unwanted threats.
Then the ball would take place and followed by the welcoming party.

The founder's day is quite decent ceremony of one day.
The real fun begins the next day when my birthday celebration starts.

Right now , Axel and I were practising for the ball while the workers did the final decoration and arrangements in the ball room.
Axel was not exactly bad but not very good at dancing as well.
But he was learning.

"Oww!" Spoke too soon.

" It's one step forward two step back , stop stepping on my foot"I said.

He groaned in frustration.
" Nyx it's not everyday a whole ass royal ceremony is thrown your way."

" Ok ok love, one more time and then we'll go and take some rest" I said and he nodded.
I played the music again in our earpieces and we begun again and this time he didn't do any mistake other than holding onto me too tightly , which is not exactly a mistake.

Our two minutes dance ended and a large grin appeared on our faces.

" See not so difficult now was it?
You did it so well!"
I said grinning and he kissed me.
The workers glanced at us but didn't say anything.

" Let's go and rest for a while"I said taking his hand.

We walked through the throne room and I started explaining him exactly what to do when we walk in ,once again.

"Take it as a business meeting , and don't be surprised by the stoic and cold of expression of everyone including me. You'll find even Noah intimidating.

There will be people here with not so good intentions, some who hate us but they need us so they pretend to be nice and some who appear good but they don't exactly want good for us.

I say you do the same , be polite but be cold.
Just carry on yourself like you do and anything will be handled by me if it goes wrong.
" I explained knowing exactly who all will be here, he nodded.

After telling every little detail to him, we went to 'my' which will soon be 'our' room .

"Babe the theme for the ball is the Victorian era .

Don't mind the dress , everyone will be dressed like nobles while we......." I trailed off.
He raised his brow at me in confusion

" While we what?" He asked.

" We will look exactly like a royal family of the Victorian era
" I grinned and pointed to our dress.

He saw what I was pointing at his eyes widened.
He started laughing at the dress .

"We'll be wearing this!?!! Please tell me you're kidding" He chuckled thinking it was a joke.

" It won't be here if we weren't wearing that."I deadpanned.

" What?! But this? Are you serious Nyx?"he asked and I nodded. He moved to our dresses and touched them, feeling the fabric of the clothes.

His face expression contorted into one of awe.

"The material of these dress are really good. It looks comfy as well.
And wait is it silk like real silk?"he asked looking baffled.
I nodded smiling.

"You see those gems, they are real as well . The dresses are made by the faires themselves Tiyana and Felicity themselves went and searched for the material of the clothes

. When it comes to mystical and beautiful things fairies and fae's are best.
We often let Tina and Fel do it.
They make dresses for the 15 of us, with their magic ofcourse.

It's not easy to make 15 dresses overnight by hand obviously." I said.

" But still isn't this like , too posh?"
He asked.

" Axel it's a theme party. You know what the theme for the last year was? It was Nude Masquerade.

There were people in so little clothing like you'd be thinking you walked into some fetish porn shooting."I joked and he stuttered on his words.

"Just wear it Axel we have to just walk down the aisle and then do the ceremony,we both." His eyes widened.

" But you said I would be at the side."he was nervous.

" I said you would be by my side." I gave him a pointed stare and he rubbed his face stressfully and then gave me a pointed glare.

" Oh don't look at me like that , I wonder what will happen when I tell you you will be crowned there as well!" Instead of being annoyed I decided to poke him more.
I already told him this but he wasn't paying attention to important things.

I turned around smirking exactly knowing his reaction.

I heard a whooshing sound and he was standing in front of me shaking me.

"What do you mean by crowned?!!" He asked looking baffled.

"Ugh must have slipped my mind, I'm basically the king you being my mate will be as well so obviously you'll be crowned along with everyone!" I shrugged smiling innocently which I'm not.

" You little shit! Why you didn't tell me that?"he groaned.

" I did. Why you don't want to be my king?" I asked seductively.
He stared at me with a unreadable expression.

" You already are the masters , the king of my world ,my soul, my body and my everything. It will only be fair when you get involved into my matters like this too like I am in yours.

We are equal Axel and I want to let people know that my mate is someone who can take decisions for them in absence of mine. There will be cases where I'll ask for your opinion on business matters , I will be dependent on you for many things my love.

And I say this with no shame that I Nyx Venatores will only bow down and keep myself , my pride ,my respect and everything only for you."I said dropping onto my knees .

Axel stared at me with so much passion and he hugged me and kissed me fiercely.
The kiss screamed one thing, dominance and ownership.
He literally owned and I was putty in his arms.

Oh god whyy?? Why I'm such a sappy shit?

He moved back and I buried my face in his chest and he rested his chin in my head.

" You treat me like a king and practically you are and now I'll treat you like a Princess with love and care!" He cooed at me in a baby voice.

" You know I have a dick right?"I asked.

He groaned in annoyance.

" Dude you don't have filter do you? You ruined my moment!" He said glaring at me playfully.
I grinned and kissed his nose.

" Let's go shower, join me if you want!" I winked and entered the shower.

⚠️ Smut ⚠️
TW : blood

I heard the bathroom door opening and closing .
"'join me if you want' , as if I'm missing it at any cost." He said taunting me.

Soon I felt two strong hands caressing my waist ko and I felt his hardened dick near my hole.

"I so wanna fuck you now baby. Your words made me hard." He whispered his deep and husky voice sending chills deep down my spine.

"Why don't you?" I asked as he stroked my dick.
A low whimper escaped my throat.

"You want something pet ?" He asked sucking on my neck his fangs scraping my jugular.
I tilted my neck in submission giving him more access to bite it.

"Ye-ugh-es! I ugh I - "I couldn't even form words as he sucked on my neck.

"No H-ickey. " He growled and sucked roughly.

"I'll give you my mark even if you don't want." He said and I whimpered and nodded.
"I want you now." I said panting.

He roughly grabbed my hair and tilted my neck and bit me hard.
I screamed in pleasure.

"I want you what?!" He growled.

"I want you , my master please!" I literally begged.

"I like you begging for me!
So much. " And he thrusted in me without lube or warning.

I moaned as the pain and pleasure hit me together.
He went rough and fast the sound of skin slapping and shower running.

"You like it when we play rough? Don't you?" He asked and I could only moan in response as he fucked me harder.

Now that he was vampire his stamina was more and he fucked me at a inhumane speed with great power reaching parts I didn't knew existed in my body.

He grabbed my dick and started stroking it.
I was slammed against the wall as he pounded hard into me and stroked me.
The familiar burning sensation bubbled up in my stomach after minutes of him fucking the hell out of me.

"I am close!" I choked out.

"Let's come together!" He said as he fastened his pace. I felt I could no longer hold.

"Now" He whispered and I felt myself releasing and him in me.
He turned me around and kissed me.

" Probably the whole floor must have heard you since you were so loud!" He smirked.

" Dont worry the walls are sound proof!" I said and he smiled.

" I doubt it" and he kissed me again.

⚠️ Smut over ⚠️

Axel's pov:

We got out of the shower and got ready.
The royal outfit which we wore suited us and we both looked stunning.

Specially my baby , seeing him in such clothes made me proud.

We both had matching suits and a long velvet dark capes that sweeped the floor.
Only his dress suit was darker than mine which was lighter in colour.

Our suits were similar.
He had a black dress pant with long boots .
A white dress shirt inside with a dark black corset and then a dark black best with a jacket like thing over it .
It had a golden lining all over it.

Mine was similar to it.
Just in dark blue colour.
Over it he had a black cape and I had a dark blue one.
He looked damn handsome and I couldn't take my eyes off him.
His two buttons were opened and his cross pendant was visible alog with my hickey.

"You said you didn't want a hickey?" I asked raising my brow.

"Couldn't hide it , so better wear it proudly." He winked and I flushed .
His words like these would make me blush .

A sword tucked at his side and dagger to mine.
He sat me down and made my hairs so that I looked devilish handsome . His words not mine.

When we both got ready.
We checked each other out and laughed when we caught each other checking out.

"It's 11:45 , it is about to begin!" Nyx said and tugged my arm and we closed the room .
Selena and Nora came out of their rooms.

"Looking good Nyx, you both are glowing!" She smirked .
And I just knew why.

"We are vampires Nora , our skin glows naturally!" Nyx shot back.

"No Nyx its not that vampire glow, its the ' I just got railed by mate ' glow." Selena said and they both bursted out laughing.

"Can you not embarrass my poor Nyx." I said smiling at the ladies who looked gorgeous in there long gowns.

"Aww mate at rescue."
"My Nyx?"
They both said at the same time and Nyx blushed.

Nyx sighed and mumbled something like 'girls will be girls.'
I chuckled and shook my head in amusement.

He glanced at me and saw that I was enjoying his embarrassed face.
He huffed in annoyance.

"Don't look so smug." He growled playfully making me raise my hand in surrender.

" Ok let's go , don't forget to turn on your bitch mode!" Nora said and their face turned stoic.

I looked at them amazed at how fast they can go from I'm innocent to I'm a psycho killer mode.

" I suggest you should do the same , though we are respected people never leave a chance to question us.

If you look dangerous.
They won't dare to say shit , and you are a businessman so it won't be difficult for you" Nyx said and god his voice was octaves deeper.

I nodded and pulled my pokerface.
We went down to the room where other royal members were.
They all looked so scary and intimidating right now . Not at all how cheery were they when I met them.

A sense of deja vu hit me when Nyx brought me here first time and the way they glared at me.
The clock struck 12 and the doors opened.
A man and a woman started announced the entries.

First walked in Alpha king Zad, he was a werewolf I remember, then Alpha queen Nina she was a werecat , then Prince Marquis he was a shapeshifter , Queen Tiyana a fairy and Queen Felicity a fae. Then Selena , a witch , good.

It was slow but it was a ritual I was quite a nervous wreck.
You just don't become a royalty all of a sudden.

Nyx's stoic expression didn't helped one bit. As if he understood what was happening he squeezed my arm and smiled at me.

' dont get nervous just do as we practised and everything will be fine! Don't be intimidated by their expression you know how they are!'
His words calmed me .

Then went warlock Alex followed by the two original hunters Elizabeth and Michael . Then Elder Meera a shaman and then Prince Noah , the bubbly person he was hidden behind the intimidating mask.

At last walked in Prince Leo the dragon shifter. It was soon our turn. We started walking . Nora went first then Nick , along with their dates. Everyone was here either with a date or their mate.
The clapping and cheering sound stopped and our name was announced.

"And next, we have Prince Nyx Venatores and his newly found mate Axel Walker." The woman announced and we started walking in and as we entered our hands in loop everyone stared at us.
Mostly in shock , they can't believe Nyx finally had a mate.

We walked up the aisle to the large throne that sat on top and in the middle of the room.

We stood in front of it.

"My dear fellow citizens , friends, allies and all those who are here, we are gathered here for our annual founders day, it was 1506 years ago on this date when this place was created for the supernaturals to live in peace and away from humans.

We are blessed to live here in this peaceful environment away from those demons who tried to ruin us centuries back!

As the time hits 12:12 the haze will be lifted and the sunrays refracted from cloud 8 will purify our grounds and protect us from threats we face and strengthening the existence of our home.

This will be followed by the ringing of bell and crowning ceremony.

"Nyx spoke professionally and calmly.
People nodded and cheered, everyone were in a old Victorian attire.

The clock struck 12:12 and weird sensation hit me.
As if a great pressure was being applied on me.
Other vampires looked the same.

The haze was being lifted and the sun appeared to shine more brightly.

Everything glowed, the forest, the ocean and the castle.

Truly a beautiful sight.
One by one in the same order the royals rung the bell after saying their vows followed by the spell that would bind the sheild.

As the final bell was rung by Nyx , a weird sensation hit everyone of us and I felt it too.
The pressure was gone and I felt light.
They cheered means whatver it was worked.

After that people sat and the crowning began.
The man who did it was a human? No it wasn't. He appeared human but he didn't.

Weird.

It was basically their crowns were changed.

Before Nyx's crown was changed he stepped forward and I knew it was time.

" Before I get crowned I want to to introduce you to my mate and boyfriend and the newest extension of the royal family.

I want you to introduce you to , Axel Walker my destined mate.
I want you all to treat him with equal respect and love that you show me.
" He announced.

Few people cheered , few looked envious.

The man continued with the crowning.
Nyx wore a very beautiful platinum crown.

I thought he would smile but he didn't except a fake smile which was for a minute to show the people.

He wore his stoic expression again.

'you look so pretty!' - A
'wait and watch' - N

I saw the man brought out a new silver crown , looking similar to Nyx but a little small.

"For the newest member of the family, may god bless you and keep you under his watch and protection!" He spoke and I kneeled on one leg as I got crowned.

I was too flabbergasted to even look at Nyx.

"You may take your oath!" He said and I remembered what Nyx told me to say.

He came forward with a knife and a bowl and slit my hand.

My Blood poured down in it.
" I , Axel Walker, the soulmate of Nyx Venatores and a newly turned Vampire takes this oath to work for the people of this city and other supernatural creatures.

I understand the significance of my role as Prince Nyx's mate and his Consort.

Henceforth ,I pledge my loaylty to the crown and work for the betterment.

I shall respect the crown and respect the responsibilities that come with it.

I will forever put my duties before my life and would not hesitate to sacrifice myself if required."I spoke my oath of being loyal and committed to the royal family and the city.

My brother and mother who were in the crowd looked at me in anger and pride respectively.

Selena did some spell and the blood glowed and then burned and vapourised in air.

After the completion of the spell that would bind our realm to the earth firmly everyone moved to the ball room.

The respects were paid to those who died , those who serve and those who are willing to serve the city.

(Play Carol of the bells by Lindsey Stirling)

The music started playing and the ball was to be begun with the oldest that happened to be Nyx.

People frowned when Nyx didn't step in the circle but shock soon filled their faces when it was me who stepped into the clearing and offered Nyx a hand.

"Will you dance with me ,my love?" I asked smiling charmingly.

Even my brother and mother were surprised.
Not to be stereotypical but it has to be the dominant or the 'boy' of the couple who had to ask for the dance.

They thought it'd be Nyx but no it was me
He smirked at me and held it.

I pulled him and we started slow dancing like we practiced.

Then joined Nick then Nora then Zad and soon others joined and later everyone.

We both were in the middle and I held onto Nyx's waist and then pulled him into me .

We both were so lost into the dance that the everything around us faded.
Our trance was broken when the song ended and we both stepped away as people cheered.

He smiled gently and kissed me. We sat at the chairs and watched others dance as different songs started to play.

Nora and Nick danced together. Nora's black long gown fluttered and Nick looked quite handsome.

"They both still haven't found their mates. " Nyx spoke worriedly.

" Dont worry they will!" I said.

"Well well we finally get to meet your mate, prince Nyx!" A man , a vampire, stood in front of us with a short woman and a man behind him.

"Of course , Mr James, Axel meet Sylvester James , he is the leader of the largest clan of vampires in USA, Sylvester meet Axel Walker my mate !" Nyx introduced me.
And I shook hands wih the man keeping up my pokerface.

'he is a total dick, his adopted son though is nice I know soon he will take over!' - N.
Nyx said in the link and even I could tell he was a dick.

"Nice to meet you Mr Walker this my wife and mate and my son, Marcel!" He introduced and his son politely shook my hand.

"I heard he was a human before and you turned him recently , how are you dealing with your bloodlust so far . Oh wait you may drink each other's blood!" The man spoke and it confirmed yes he was a total dick.

" Father this is their personal matter and the blood sharing is a intimate moment I don't think so you should Interfere , Im sorry Prince Nyx If it offended you!" His son spoke sincerely.
Nyx shook his head

" It's fine Marcel I know people have a habit of overstepping boundaries and putting thier noses where it didn't belong, nothing new for me!"he smiled politely.

The man looked like he was kicked in the face.

The man didn't speak again in the conversation and after congratulating us once again Marcel took his fuming father and his mother away from here.

"I can't believe i kiss that sassy mouth of yours!" I smirked and teased him and he just grinned back.

"I can't believe you kiss this mouth seeing as it went to places." He winked and grabbed my crotch making sure no one was looking.

"Aww you naughty hoe." I muttered and he snickered. We were like best friends, it was normal for us to call each other names jokingly.

People came and went , greeted us , asked questions.
Nyx was indeed true some were indeed dicks.
The man who did our ceremony, approached us and greeted us.

"So is this your mate Nyx? He is quite a charmer!" He teased Nyx.
I looked at him weird.

" Axel this is Archeus he is an-" I cut him off.

" An angel!"I exclaimed.

I can't believe I was talking to a real angel.

"You know me ?" He asked.

I nodded . "Yes Nora told me about you and your inspections it's a pleasure to meet you."

He smiled "stay happy you both!"he said and did something with his hands.

"Thanks Archeus."

" No problem Nyx. But I have to leave. There are 'people' I dont like." He glared at the seven brothers who stood smirking.
He left soon.

"He blessed us you know!" Nyx told me smiling. I gasped and kissed him.

"Well I'm truly blessed to have you!"

Soon people left to eat and for the welcoming party.

There were every type of meals and dishes. People ate and chatted around and ate.

Business discussion taking in someplaces,people enjoying.
Every part of the castle was filled with people except the top floors.

Soon the event was over and people left for their hotels , houses and rooms as the sun went down the horizon.

It wasn't the founders day that the Meadows were famous for it was Nyx's birthday and the shenanigans that came with it.

"From tomorrow onwards begins the birthday celebration , people staying may proceed to their desired abode while others who will be leaving tonight we were pleased to have you." Zad spoke and people started leaving.

" Let's go to bed from tomorrow will begin the crazy part!" He winked at me .

And we headed to his room to sleep for the night.
He snuggled into my chest and whispered.

"Sleep well tonight cause you won't be getting it for the next few days."he giggled and I was keen on witnessing his birthday party as well.

In each other's arms we fell asleep.
Life was too good to be perfect!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.4K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
1.2M 52.9K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
83.6K 4.7K 44
In New York City, Samuel Harris is living a normal life. He's at university with his friends who often tell him he's too uptight. However he's happy...