our hearts collided

By lilxnana

all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to w... More

authors note.
introduction>3
♫ playlist ♫
0. butterflies
1. new york
2. careful
3. party
4. another night
5. hunting
6. play
7. fazed
8. swim
9. deal
10. concern
10.5. hurt
11. interwind
12. teacher's pet
13. afternoon delights.
14. dinner.
15. yours.
16. the moon.
17. camping.
18. obsessed.
20. playing games.
21. pretty girl.
22. safe haven
23. rule two.
covers.
24. birthday girl.
25. temporary.
26. sorrows.
27. without you.
28. pain.
29. secrets.
30. lies.
31. afriad.
32. broken.
33. shatterd.
34. mason.
35. cause and effect.
36. drowning.
37. ivory.
38. time.
39. giovanni.
40. finally.
41. our hearts.
42. collided.
epilogue

19. drunk thoughts.

6.6K 143 272
By lilxnana

Ivory-

Cheers boomed from the hall, I stood near the locker room. Waiting for the boys, we came back from camping last week. I have the videos of us dancing in the rain, to Ava by famy and I had so much fun.

They had a game today, and just like the last they won. I stood near the sidelines with the coach again, watching them play. And nobody got hurt, well besides the other team.

I see the team start to walk out of the locker room. Robin and Logan threw their arms over each of my shoulders.

"Doll, did you see me throw that final ball to Mason?" Robin asked, poking his finger in my cheek.

"Yes I did, you know sometimes I wonder why you guys bring me to these things when you know I have no idea what going on." We walked past a group of girls, eyeing me down out of jealousy.

I have no idea why they're jealous, I'm not fucking these two.

"Sweetheart, for you to be so smart you are so naive and a little slow," Logan says, messing with my ponytail in the back of my head.

"Hey! I'm book smart not street smart." I exclaimed, shoving them.

"Hey! You guys coming to Spencer's tonight?" Another player asked as we walked to the bus.

"The sex shop?" I asked, making them chuckle.

I was being serious, but okay.

"No doll, it a bar, we always go after we win a  game," Robin tells me, I nod taking in the information.

"So are we going?" I asked, walking onto the Bus. "Yup!"

Sitting next to Giovanni has become a daily routine, so when I was sitting next to mason today caught me by a slight surprise.

"Good game today," I say, looking up at mason. Even sitting he was still taller than me. And I wasn't even short.

"Thank you, did you enjoy it?" He asked, opening his book. He reading 'we were lairs'

"Well I didn't understand the game but, it was nice to be there." I smiled, I enjoy it when they invite me out. Sometimes they won't leave without me. It like I'm a part of their daily schedule every day.

"I'm sure you will understand it soon if you keep hanging around us," Mason says, turning the page of his book.

"I guess so, so mason how's it that girl?" I asked him, rethinking our conversation on the roof.

"What girl? I sleep with many women." He snickers, I rolled my eyes shoving him in his side.

"The girl you like, but she in love with another," I say. Pulling my legs up to my chest resting my head on them. Looking at mason.

"Well she really oblivious, and the feelings I have for her. I know she can't return, but no matter how much I want to leave her alone she seems to be everywhere." He replies, looking directly at me.  Just as he did on the roof.

"Did you tell her you like her?" I asked him. Whoever this girl is he must really like, although he should just tell her. Then she can think through her options.

"No, and isn't because I'm scared. It's because I know she doesn't feel that way towards me. And well I'm sure I'm gonna her a black eye if I tell her." Mason, closed his book facing it on his lap.

I feel bad, he likes this girl and she in love with someone else. But she doesn't know mason likes her so it really isn't her fault.

I stare at him a smile reaching my lips. "Sometimes you make no sense." I joke slightly, I know what he saying. But most of the time mason speaks, it's like talking to a book and so many unknown words come out.

He mixes his words so In away he only understands them, and honestly, I'm reading between the lines.

"No your just oblivious." He adds, opening his book again.

The bus hasn't moved yet. I look out the window past mason, I watched as Giovanni in a heated conversation with someone. His tall figure was making it hard to see.

He walked away from the man, who I quickly noticed was his father. Mike Prescott, I only met him twice he rarely around and he always looks like he has a stick up his ass.

He a splitting image of Giovanni, he comes onto the bus. I could tell he was piss. He looked over at me and mason, and I think that pissed him off more.

He took a seat at the back of the bus. And before the bus started to move I got up, mason held his hand out grabbing mine.

"Don't go ivory," mason pleaded. "Why not?" I asked standing up, his hand still in mine.

"You shouldn't have to keep running to him, in the end, he just gonna leave you broken," Mason tells me, his word takes me back just because of his tone.

"h-he can't leave me broken if I'm already broken," I admitted, Giovanni is water and I'm a plant. I need him.

"Then he might as well be shattering the pieces." Mason, let my hand go Letting me walk away.

I sat down next to Giovanni, I didn't speak. I didn't have to I just held his hand, and he let me.

Please don't let mason be right.

~~~~

We pulled into Spencer's the bar was huge to say, football players and jocks from our university filled the bar.

As we walked past, people high five and congratulate the boys. "You guys are pretty popular!" I yelled over the cheers and Music.

"Of course were are darling, we're the big four," Giovanni winks.

Oh, and my big four are Virgo, Leo, Taurus, and cancer.

We take a seat at the bar, the bartender brought us shots. "Okay ready," Logan says lifting the shots to his mouth and a lemon in his hand.

We followed, throwing my head back letting the alcohol fill my throat, squeezing the lemon after. The sourness burning my throat.

I waved over to the bartender, leaving my body on the counter. "What you need, gorgeous?" He asked, placing the towel on his shoulder.

"Can you keep the drinks coming, please?" I say, with a smile.

"Which tab am I'm putting this on?" He asked, I felt hands drift around my waist. Forcing me back into the seat.

"On my tab," Giovanni peered over my shoulder, leaned down straight to my ear. "Hey, pretty girl."

"Hey, feeling any better?" I asked, he was pissed earlier. So when they came to pick me up, I think his little attitude went away.

"Mhm." He hums, drifting the shot glass to his lips. Yeah, he still mad about whatever little conversation he had with his father. I want to ask but, it not my place.

We had more drinks to the point where I was just a little tipsy, but I wasn't drunk. Giovanni on the other hand is wasted, I don't think I have ever seen him this drunk. The worst part is he's extremely touchy.

He hasn't left my side, Giovanni wrapped his hands on my waist making me move away from him.

"Okay buddy, I think you had enough," I say, pulling away from the bottle that he was trying to pick up.

He pulled me back into his grip, laying his head on my chest mumbling some inaudible words.

It was time for us to go, or more like I had to force them all to leave. I was the mom of the group tonight, I never know what that like and you know what. I hate it.

Four half-drunk boys in a penthouse together, Logan was sleeping on the couch, Robin was on the floor near the elevator, with popcorn all over him and in a bikini top. I don't even know where he got the bikini top from!

Mason went straight to his room, he was acting strange. After well seeing Giovanni on my chest, I wonder what's up with him?

I will check up on him after, I check up on Giovanni. I walked through Giovanni's door, he sat on his bed. His shirt was off, his elbows were on his knees like he was in a long thought.

"Hey, bud,"  I say, making him look up at me. A lazy smile reaches his lips, yup he's still drunk.

"Hi, pretty girl." He waved his urging me to come over, I walked over to him making him pull me between his legs.

I'm really starting to like this nickname.

Laying my hand on his shoulder, the soft raindrops hitting the windows. "You know you're so beautiful." He mumbled.

"I do, you never miss you tell me every day." I smiled, thinking of the daily texts he sends me to remind me I'm beautiful.

"Mhm, I-I'm so happy you're not like her." He dropped his head on my stomach, who the fuck is her?

The singer?

"N-no your perfect, perfect family...I'm sure your father never raise a hand on you, u-unlike mine." He chuckled, why is he laughing.

Oh right, he drunk.

"No no, you know I always envy your family.  Your dad didn't beat the crap out of your mother, and make you watch." I stare at him, I don't know what to say.

I knew this man for years, and I never would think that what was happening behind closed doors. My heart aches for him. So I don't speak I let him talk, and listen holding him.

"y-you know h-he's trying to make admins, he fucking pathetic." He slurred out, you can tell he was getting piss. For some reason, I felt the need to give a hug.

I hugged him, Fiddling my fingers in his hair. I heard stifles come and I froze. Is he crying? Oh my god, what do I do!

As soon as I heard the stifles, they left and snores came in. Welp that was just something.

I laid him on the bed, kissing his forehead. Wiping the wet tears off his face, Just as I pulled away he grabbed my hand. And spoke.

"Thank you..." he drifted off but managed to whisper one final word out making my blood run cold.

"Hannah."

I'm starting to think mason was right, this won't end well. But I knew that already.

This took me like two days to write, and for that I'm sorry. I didn't really like this chapter. But I wanna do Giovanni POV next.

Do you guys want Giovanni pov next?

The smut chapter is chapter 21 and not 20 because there are some things I need to clarify.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 11.1K 56
Ares, the typical hot playboy, decides to bet on his own dad's best friend's daughter in his ego. He would hate to sip from the same glass, let alone...
516K 10.1K 50
"He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one taught him how to. But when it came to he...
790K 15.1K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
1.5M 42.7K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...