ateez family au

Por cuteezers

Because I am a sucker for these *updates at least twice a week *mentions of mpreg Mรกs

Pilot
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9
o10
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
o19
o20
o21
o22
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28
o29
o30 - ateez family au au
o31
o32
o33
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
o40
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50 - ateez family au au pt2
o51
o52
o53
o54
o55
o56
o57
o58
o59
o60
o61
o62
o63
o64
o65
o66
o67
o68
o69
o70
o71 - halloween special
o72
o73
o74
o75
o76
o77
o78
o79
o80
o81
o82
o83
o84
o85
o86
o87
o88
o89
o90
o91
o92
o93
o94
o95
o96
o97
o98
o99
100 - season finale
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 - valentine's day special
118 - family au au pt.3 100K SPECIAL
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177

144

1.8K 99 72
Por cuteezers

In silence they ate their breakfast, enjoyed the faint smell of coffee and fresh tea in the air as the radio played quietly in the background. It was snowing still, snowflakes sticking to the windows behind the younger.

"What should we do today?" Hongjoong asked as he took a sip from his coffee. It was warm, not too hot yet still warmed his hands and inside.

The elder shrugged his shoulders. "Let's do things we usually can't to when the kids are around," he suggested, reaching for the honey on the other side of the table.

There was a short silence, then Hongjoong leaned forward with his signature smirk. "Well, we can't fuck when the kids are home~..." he replied, earning a light hit in his head. "you're mean..."

"And you're horny all the time," Seonghwa gave back and rolled his eyes at his husband.

"we can... Let's go to the ice rink, the one in the area of uncle Choi's restaurant," Hongjoong then suggested, "we can get something to eat there and then..."

"Oh! Can we visit the winter exhibition at the gallery further down the restaurant after?" Seonghwa asked excitedly.

A smile widened on the younger's face. "Sounds like a plan then."

~

"... I can't ice skate-" the younger concluded when they reached the ice rink. It wasn't packed with too many people; the rink was rather private and more known under the local people.

Seonghwa knit his brows. "it's not our first time here?" he questioned and sat on a bench to put on the skates.

"the last time we did this I broke my leg, remember? It was the year we got married," Hongjoong told and seated himself next to the elder. The scarf that was pulled up to his nose hid most of his face well, and as they were dressed as casual as everyone else they didn't even stand out. "And after that we came here with the kids but I never went on the ice again, remember?"

"Oh, right..." the elder took a halt in his movements and remembered the accident. "... To this day I don't know how you managed that... Anyway, come on, put these on," he ordered and closed his own skates. "I'm not doing this alone. Come on."

"What if I break my leg again?"

"... Cry I guess?"

"I hate you so much."

Seonghwa chuckled and knelled down in front of his husband and chanced his shoes for him. He made sure to knot the laces tight and well, then rose again and offered his hand. "This will be fun, just like the first time, ah?" he giggled and pulled the younger onto the skates.

On the ice, Hongjoong didn't let go of the low wall around the rink at all, one hand gripping that and the other tightly holding Seonghwa's who was doing just fine.

"You need to let go eventually, Hongjoong..." he sighed and pulled him further away from the wall.

"How dare- stop I'm going to fall-"

The elder rolled his eyes and reached for the other hand of his husband too, detaching him from the wall completely. Hongjoong bent over a little, struggling with standing up straight at first when Seonghwa guided them further to the middle of the ice rink. "Look, always the same motion, just like this."

Gliding one foot in front of the other carefully, slowly brought them back into motion. Though it took them a while, Hongjoong learned how to at least stand straight and skate. "Oh, not that hard..." he said, picking up his pace.

"Right?" The elder chuckled, guiding them safely though the few couples on the rink with them. Just for a little show off he would let go of the younger's hand to do a turn, skate backwards in a circle and catch him from behind again.

For the short time it felt like they were freshly twenty again, just out of school and at the beginning of their life together.

~

"Ice rink? Hongjoong, say are your legs fine?" Mr. Choi joked as he brought them their food to the table.

"They are fine, thanks for asking," Hongjoong replied chuckling. His eyes were all over the food already, too hungry to hold small talk with anyone.

Soon they were left alone again, then the younger noticed Seonghwa smiling at his phone. "What are you looking at?" he asked, filling his mouth with the grilled meat.

"Yunho texted me," the elder said, "they are going to a bath with my dad today."

"Ohmy- the one in your village?" Hongjoong asked, eyes widened in shock. It was family tradition to go to the bath in the village the elder's family had been living for decades. "He's going to traumatize my children-"

"don't be so dramatic, my father would never put them into the open bath," the elder replied, "they booked one of the private rooms. It's going to be fun for them, I'm sure."

"No I am convinced your dad hates me," Hongjoong called, "because I had to rub your of third degree uncle's back when he and I went there."

"That wasn't that bad-"

"No, I am traumatized from that."

~

The excitement of the whole day still held on, now slowly came to its down as they strolled through the different halls and corridors filled with every kind of art. And  from his point of view, one particular piece of art was strolling next to him, so excited by every painting, sculpture, by all the abstract projects all around solitude and winter.

It was inspiring to him to listen to all of his husband's thoughts about the pieces, he was amazed by the elders sharp eye for such things. Sometimes he would just rant about how excellently well thought a specific brush stroke was, how every mold in the structure had meaning. Seonghwa created worlds with his words and he could walk through them so calmly.

When Seonghwa attempted to lead them to the next section, he pulled back. The elder turned confused, knit his brows at him. Hongjoong on the other hand took all his time to get him just a little closer. "Did I tell you that I love you, today?" he asked and brought their intertwined hands to his lips. "You have a beautiful mind, Hwa... And I love everything about it."

~

"And then Mingi slipped," Wooyoung told, laughing at his brother.

"My butt still hurts," Mingi added from next to his younger brother.

"What did you two do?" Yeosang asked, peeked up his head from behind his siblings.

Hongjoong waved it off. "Ah, you know, boring adult stuff."

"When will you come here?" Yunho asked as he dried Jongho's hair with a towel. The eldest brother brushed it through gently before he sent the youngest off. "Lunar new-year is soon. You'll be here for it, right?"

Seonghwa nodded assuringly. "I think we're fit enough to... Come tomorrow?" the elder looked at his husband, searching for the answer.

"Mhm, after breakfast we'll get on the road. We should be there for dinner," Hongjoong added with a genuine smile.

"And then we can celebrate New Year together."

-
Heyaa my bitches✨

Guess who finished all her exams? 😌☝️

ME WHORES

I swear a lot, please don't take anything too seriously💀💀

But yes, I did my finals, I'll graduate in a month or so with no prom or trip💀 ten years of school for nothing I tell you that💀💀💀

But yeah, my ass is going to start secondary school im September✨

And until then I hope to give you more updates... Maybe even daily like I used to👀👀

I hope you all have been well?

✨ANYWAY STREAM WOOYOUNG'S STUDIO CHOOM PROJECT BITCHES✨

WOOBIES

Don't be my dumbass
Be a smarter ass😩✨

-gulkurusubb

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

173K 6.8K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
313K 14.4K 26
"๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ? ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. " ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
9.7K 337 20
Welcome to Wonderland. Enjoy your stay. trigger warnings !! mentions of blood and death !!
41K 463 17
Ateez sickfics cause I'm bored. These shouldn't be taken seriously,it's just for fun. Hope you enjoy.