My Ikemen Sengoku Stories

By lucyw260

These stories are FanFics about Ikemen Sengoku. All these stories belong to me, I have written them all Howev... More

Missed Love (Nobunaga)
If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) (Nobu POV)
If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) Part 2
MC With A Nightmare - HC
"Not Again!" - Kenshin
Growing - Masamune
"What Did I Do To Deserve You?" - Kenshin
Punctures - Nobunaga
When You Flinch During An Argument - Kenshin
Warlords Catch MC Singing - HC
(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Ieyasu
Overworking - Kenshin
A Not So Right Drink - Mitsuhide
Break Up Prank - HC
When They Find You Crying - HC
Hold On Tight - Nobunaga
When You Fall Asleep During War Council - HC
Rude Awakening - Yukimura
(TW)When You Flinch During An Argument - Hideyoshi
When You Are Sick - HC
When You Faint - HC
"I Don't Want To Sleep With You" Prank - HC
His Children - Shingen
Warlords During Quarantine - HC
Loving Views - Kenshin
Them With An MC Who Has Anxiety - HC
(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Nobunaga
When You Can't Sleep - HC
Them On Their Wedding Day - HC
River Flows In You
Beauty Overboard - Motonari
Them With A Child - HC
Family Photo - Nobunaga
When They Are Drunk - HC
Them With An MC That Has Allergies - HC
"Always Come Back To Me" - Kenshin
When You Can't Sleep Part 2 - HC
The Time That Passed - Hideyoshi
Well Rested - Masamune
The Daily Escapades Of The Uesugi Family - Kohana Entry 1
Father To Be - Mitsuhide
My Scars Will Fade With Your Love - Nobunaga
Yore Of Shooting Stars - Nobunaga

Future Date - Sasuke

556 14 11
By lucyw260

The world that you and Sasuke live in is vastly different from the world you entered a couple months ago. It wasn't planned but you ended up back in the future again and here is where you will live the rest of your lives out together.

Waking up in his arms was pure bliss, the curtains billowing in the wind as the birds sing welcoming you into the morning of another day in the 21st century.

Looking around your room as you first open your eyes in the morning to that bright city light, it was hard to believe that you were here in the future or to you, the present with your boyfriend. Being in the Sengoku period was fun and all but there is no place like home and you both agreed on that.

Sasuke shifted slightly in bed and his almond shaped eyes gradually opened, peering at you from beneath his lashes. You looked down at him and smiled, seeing him first thing in the morning was nothing more than a blessing.

He pulled you into his arms and attacked you with rapid kisses all over your face; on your nose, cheek, chin, forehead and even on your closed eyelids. You let out a giggle and feigned surprise at his adorable actions even though he greeted you this way every morning, I guess you could say it was something of a tradition for you two, to engage in this playful love.

"Good morning, Y/n, did you sleep well?" he gently caressed your unruly bed head and smiled that smile that left you weak in the knees, oh did he know how to get your heart beating.

"Morning. How could I not sleep well, when you kept me so warm" you answered him and rubbed your eyes and then stretched your arms out in front of you.

As you were doing that he caught hold of your extended arms and travelled his hands down to your conjoined hands where he enveloped your petite hands with his own.

"I think that has something to do with being in the future" he stated as he looked into your eyes and held your joined hands close to him.

"I don't know, I'd say it's a Sasuke thing" you shrugged your shoulders at your own words to pretend that you weren't sure but Sasuke knew what game you were playing and he loved every moment of it.

"As much as I want to keep you here all day, we should probably get up" Sasuke slightly frowned and you frowned back at him letting the disappointment appear clear on your face. 

"Sadly, I agree" you started to climb out of bed only to be pulled back under the covers and end up nose to nose with Sasuke.

"On second thought, I think we can spare just 10 more minutes" you laughed at his adorableness and wrapped your arms around him tightly, hugging him to you as though that would extend the time.

His own arms holding you close to him as you snuggled your head into the side of his neck. He could feel your breath tickling the nape of his neck and was overcome with love for you, just how could you be so cute.

It took you 30 minutes to pry yourselves away from each other and get out of bed, getting dressed and brushing your teeth next to each other in your twin sinks. You both ended up in the kitchen, with Sasuke pouring milk into two bowls of cereal and setting one down on the table where you were already seated, he then took his bowl and sat opposite you.

It was moments like these that you treasured. The fact that you could peacefully eat your breakfast together without the worry of an impending war on the horizon. 

"Do you have any plans today Y/n?" he casually asked as you brought a spoon of corn flakes up to your mouth

"Not today, why?" your excitement at the prospect of getting to go on a date with him was noticeable in your voice and Sasuke could sense this. 

"If that's the case. Would you like to go on a date with me today? The whole day?" he was excited and knew your answer but even though you two were happily dating there was still that worry that the woman he loved could possibly turn him down. 

"I'd love to" you responded with the brightest smile on your face that it caused Sasuke to have to take off his places and rub his eyes.

"Is there any place you'd like to go to? I'm sure there are many things you liked to do now we are back" Sasuke himself also had a list of all the places he would like to take you now the sky was your limit.

"I don't mind where we go, as long as I get to stay by your side" you winked at him, wanting to get a reaction out of him and the reaction was even better than you thought. 

Sasuke blushed slightly despite himself, promising himself to get you back for that later. He coughed and started speaking.

"We'll leave after you've eaten breakfast then. You keep eating and I'll go and start the car" he replied as he stood up and took his bowl to the sink before taking the keys from the coffee table and heading out of the front door.

Confused you got up for a moment and investigated the sink to see an empty bowl, it was the bowl he used but when did he have the time to finish his breakfast, you could have sworn he had only taken one or two spoonfuls up to his mouth during your conversation. You smiled and thought to yourself 'he's still ever the ninja'.

You sat back down and quickly finished off your own cereal and then put the bowl in the sink. Before heading out the front door to meet up with Sasuke at the car you applied a bit of makeup, if you were going on a date with the man you loved then you wanted to be looking your hundred percent best.

Opening the front door and heading down the steps with your bag jingling with each step you took. You saw Sasuke leaning up the passenger side door, as soon as you got close to the car he held the door open for you. Always a gentleman you thought.

"Come this way your highness" he joked and you laughed at his goofy side. Giving him a ladylike curtsy before you slipped into his car and sat down into your preheated seat, courtesy of Sasuke of course. 

You watched him walk round the other side of the car through the windshield. Opening his own door, he sat down gracefully and turned the key in the ignition before placing his hands at ten and two on the wheel. 

Before he set off though he reached over and buckled your seat belt for you as you were struggling. 

When he leaned over to place his hand at the back of your chair while he looked out the back window as he was backing out of the driveway you nearly squealed at this cliché act.

"Off we go" he announced before gunning down the street, slowing down when he was out of the car free street. You'd seen him drive plenty of times by now but you still couldn't help but be surprised every time, you spend so much time in the 16th century that 21st century things that should be normal to you just seem so out of this world. 

He drove so smoothly that you wouldn't think for a second that he once took a 4-year break from driving. Ever the genius. You watched his face in profile as he concentrated on the road in front of him.

About 20 minutes later he was turning the car into the driveway of a cinema. Today was going to be a fully modern date. 

Sasuke and you stood at the machine and bought the tickets for the movie you were going to watch today. Both of you had watched the first The Conjuring movie already and the other day in the comfort of your living room you both watched the second instalment but today was the release of the third instalment.

While Sasuke was buying the drinks, you went to buy the popcorn. After showing your tickets to one of the workers,  you walked up the stairs and entered your designated screen room. 

He leaned over and whispered into your ear "if you get scared, you can bury your face in my jumper" he was secretly hoping you would get scared because that would just be too cute, to have you using him for protection against the scary movie.

"Thanks for the offer but I won't get scared, believe me" trying to sound tough you crossed your arms over your chest. 

More people began to filter in, many of them also couples. Before long the lights started to dim and the movie started. You put your hand on the armrest and not even 30 seconds later you felt Sasuke place his hand in yours and fold his fingers around it, like he was waiting for this chance or something.

Halfway through the movie Sasuke could tell how hard you were trying to seem like you weren't scared, too stubborn to go back on your word but then suddenly, there was a jump scare that spooked half the cinema and you latched onto his jumper and closed your eyes.

You came back to your senses and realized what you had done. "I'm so sorry Sasuke" you embarrassingly said.

Without responding, Sasuke pulled up the armrest and brought you into his arms which was a huge surprise to you but you relaxed and just let him comfort you and stroke your hair until the movie ended.

Sasuke waited for you while you used the toilet after the movie ended and when you both stepped outside you immediately squinted as  you were greeted by the bright early afternoon lights which blinded your vision after sitting in the dark for so long. 

"Do you want to go and have something to eat now? I made a reservation" Sasuke said as he took your hand and you walked through the parking lot together towards his car. 

"Your always so organised Sasuke, but that's just one of the things I love about you" you hid your face slightly in embarrassment after you realized what you just said but then your stomach rumbled and Sasuke burst out laughing. 

"That's all the answer I need" again he opened the door for you and you slid into the car, he typed in the name of the restaurant into his sat nav which you recognised to be a 5-star restaurant, soon he was pulling out of the parking lot and heading to your next destination.

There you were both seated right away thanks to Sasuke's reservation, after ordering the most expensive wine which you tried to persuade him not to buy as it was too expensive. You sipped your drinks. It felt like it didn't belong in your hands. Soon the waiter came to take your main course order.

"We'd like two grilled eels, two servings of sushi and rice please" you were amazed at how confident he was while ordering, something to do with the years he spent as Kenshin's ninja you guessed. 

After eating your meal Sasuke tipped the waiter even though he had already spent loads on the meal, you made it your life goal to be the one to pay next time even if he resisted. 

You both agreed that you could do with a walk around the park to help digest the food, well more like it was Sasuke and his knowledge on science and the human body.

It was getting dark now and so you got back in his car but he wouldn't tell you where you were heading to, every time you asked him he would say it was a secret. It was hours before you reached your destination. You appeared to have driven to some field in the countryside but before you could get out of the car Sasuke covered your eyes with his hand. 

"S..Sasuke, what are you going?" you asked confused as he smiled.

"Trust me" he answered

"Okayyy" you laughed wondering what he was planning to do. 

He led you out the car, making sure you didn't trip as you couldn't see. As soon as you both got out the car, he removed his hands.

"Look up" he said with sparkles in his eyes

The moment you looked up your breath was taken away by the miraculous sight above you, as far as the eye could see there were thousands of stars in the sky, sparkling brightly like diamonds. 

You turned around in Sasuke's arms and looked up at him, suddenly filled with such immense love for the man in front of you, you hugged him tightly.

"It's beautiful, thank you so much for bringing me here" your voice was laced with emotion, you didn't even have the words to fully express how happy you were right now.

"I thought you'd like it" he gently placed his hand on your head, now it was his turn to take your breath away with that dazzlingly smile of his.

Sasuke helped you climb onto the car and you both lied down on top of the car next to each other while holding hands and quietly gazing at the stars, that were such a brilliant sight.

You turned slightly to look at Sasuke and he turned to look at you when you started speaking.

"What made you bring me here?" you asked full of curiosity, he brought your joined hands to his lips and kissed the back of your hand.

"You can't see the stars very well in the city" he paused for a moment "and I wanted to gaze at the stars again with you" he admitted sheepishly.

Overcome with love for him and the love he has for you, a few tears started to fall from the corner of your eyes which he quickly wiped away with his thumb.

As you were gazing into each other's eyes, the romantic atmosphere became stronger and the next thing you knew you kissing each other. You couldn't be sure who started it. 

Passionately kissing each other and whispering I love you back and forth, neither of you could take it and ended up back in the car still in the middle of nowhere. 

Hands roaming over each other, neither of you could keep your hands off each other and things were becoming very heated. 

"This is for making me blush this morning" you vaguely heard him say before you were plunged into even more ecstasy

As the sun began to rise, you woke up to an amazing sunrise still in the arms of the man you loved. In that moment you were so happy, the happiest you had ever been and you would be for all eternity.

AUTHOR NOTE

I wrote this in the college library on my birthday 2 weeks ago and I swear to god I love it so much. I'm going to write all my fanfics in the library from now on when I can. I really hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, I couldn't stop smiling. As you may have noticed I have released a new fanfic every Monday for the past 3 weeks and I'm going to try to keep that up. Also one last question; are any of you going to play Ikemen Prince? now that the game is coming out in English this summer because I'm definitely going to play it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
By Phonix

Fanfiction

25.4K 323 23
Hi! This is my first time writing on wattpad! So um, yeah Characters do not belong to me! All rights to the character go to Koyoharu Gotouge! Cover a...
563 18 27
☆ Brought Over From My Quotev Account: @Omnistylz4370 ☆ SLOW UPDATES ☆ REQUESTS: OPEN (But only accepting on Quotev) ☆ I'm finally going through with...
33.1K 885 15
A story about the daily life of a married Kenma and Shoyo. ------------------- This story will include... -Fluff -Boy X Boy -Manga Spoilers -Smut(?) ...