Hiding His Son || A BrightWin...

By Jainnakophrom_

[✓Complete Fanfiction Story✓] In a city full of criminals. And in a world, where there are Omegas, Alphas a... More

•INTRODUCTION•
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 08.5
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter: 1/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 2/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 3/5 ⚠️
Hiding His Son 2||Special Chapter 4/5⚠️
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 5/5
ANNOUNCEMENT 2

CHAPTER 17

7.1K 366 7
By Jainnakophrom_

||Win's POV||

Who was that girl? Why was she talking to Bright?

Thoughts are starting to run around my head, and it's annoying me. I know that I should not be annoyed since this is a party and there will be a lot of girls who will try to flirt with him. I mean, look at what he is wearing right now. It's making him stand out more.

Thinking about girls approaching and flirting with him is making me mad. I just brushed the thought off of my head and went to the kitchen.

"Woah, why are you looking like you just met one of the mean girls and stole something from you?" said one of my friends. Aj said. I sat down and didn't answer him.

"And why do you look like someone just flirted with the boy you like?" JJ chimed in. I snapped at them.

"Yes!" I said in a loud tone, making the other guest look in our direction. But I was too annoyed to care about their stares.

"Ookayyy..." AJ said, looking at his twin brother. "Wanna tell us?" I glared at him. "Or not."

"Hold up!" JJ said, making me look at him. Still wearing the annoyed expression. "Tell us, is the meeting one of the mean girls or someone flirting with the person you like?"

"Both," I answered. I closed my eyes and sighed. Why am I being like this? We are not even together, except for the half mark.

They both look at each other, and I think they're communicating through the brain. I don't know how twins think.

"In short, someone flirted with the person you like, and that person who flirted with the person you like is one of the mean girls?" JJ asked. I just nodded, not giving a damn.

"Win, look at me," AJ said. I opened my eyes and looked at him through my lashes. He gave me a serious look and leaned a little bit closer to me. "Are you jealous?"

"What the Fuck?" I accidentally shouted, standing up and slammed the table. This time, I got the attention of the nearby guest. And also, P'Gun. I realized what I had done. I saw Bright looking at me with a worried and confused expression. I got really embarrassed from all the stares, so I just decided to leave and went to the back garden of the venue.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why is everything and everyone making me annoyed right now? There is no reason for me to get annoyed, right? I mean, he only marked me half, he can mark other Omegas is he wants to for all I care!!

They can flirt with, have sex, whatever! I'm done!! Ugghhhh!!! Why is my blood still boiling?

I just kept walking and let my feet take me to whatever part of the place. I was still in a bad mood, and every person I pass looks at me. I mean, I am releasing some pheromones, but the one that is not sexual is the annoyed and mad one, and that keeps everyone from stepping aside.

Why did I invite him here anyway? I don't even know if the invitations are for him and his son!

Sitting down on a bench. I noticed that I was already in the backyard. There are no people around this area since everyone is still inside and talking to the other guest.

It's more peaceful here than inside. And the bench is actually near a fountain. The place is quiet, and only the humming of the birds and water splashing from the fountain are the things you will hear. Except for the low-tune music coming from the inside

I decided to just stay here in the meantime and to calm myself down so I would not be yelling and snapping at anyone who talks or is even near me. That was embarrassing.

Leaning my back on the bench, tilting my head up in the sky, and closing my eyes Listening to the calming sound of birds and water and the leaves dancing with the wind. My anger or annoyance started to disappear. I just kept my breathing stable and my mind thinking of nothing.

After a while, I did calm down from that, and I was feeling a little bit sleepy. With my eyes closed, I heard footsteps and left, crunching. At first, I didn't bother checking who it was.

Then I felt someone's face close to mine. My eyebrows furrowed. Who the sh*t is this? My anger is rising again, so I slowly opened my eyes and was met with the most breath-taking brown eyes I've ever seen.

"Hey Bright said in a calm tone. For some reason, I was not annoyed anymore, nor annoyed for just how close his face to mine

His face close to mine? ....What?!

Late reaction. I sat up, causing our foreheads to smash into each other. I groaned in pain, and so did Bright. He backed up, holding his forehead, while I massaged mine.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. "Don't you just put your face close to someone else's face?"

Bright chuckled and put his hand down. "You were looking so peaceful out here, so I just thought to tease you a little bit."

"A little bit? Just go back inside and leave me alone," I said, leaning back at the bench. I heard him chuckle. He then sat on my left side, and I just looked at him. "What are you doing? Go back inside."

"Nu-uh," he said in a teasing manner. I rumbled, just looked at the other side, and ignored him. He laughed again. His laugh said,What's making you angry? Hm?"

He asked, but I am in no mood to talk right now. After a minute of not answering him, he spoke again.

"Come on, tell me what's wrong, bunny," Bright said in a calm tone. And that got my attention, Bunny? Is he serious?

I look at him with anger. "Bunny? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I mean, the nickname fits you."

My left eye twitches. "Don't ever call me Bunny. I am not a bunny, and I will never be a bunny, it irks me whenever someone calls me an annoying nickname"

"So, me calling you Bunny..is annoying?" He said more like a question. Is he....ugghhh

"Yes! And go back to your slut," I said without thinking. My eyes went wide at what I just said. I pretend to not notice it and just look in the other direction.

"Are you, for some reason, jealous?" he asked. As much as I wanted to yell at him, I couldn't. "Why would you be jealous? I did not respond to her, and she's the one who approached me first. It's not like I had sex with her or anything."

Now I am really pissed off.

"Is this something that you think is easy for me?" I shouted, standing up and looking at him with pure anger. He looks at me, confused. "That girl was trying to flirt and have sex with you, and you just said that at least you didn't have sex with her! And you asked! Why would I be jealous?! For fucking sake, Bright! I have your mark; even if it's just a half mark, I still get these different emotions whenever someone's trying to flirt with you!"

This time. I did not even know that I was already crying. I felt my tears stream down my cheeks. Bright looked at me with a worried expression, but I was too angry to give a damn.

"And it still confuses me as to why I'm feeling this way! You and I don't even have any connection except for this stupid mark that you and I made by mistake!" I shouted. I was already crying hard. My emotions are getting haywire.

I was about to speak again, but he stood up and hugged me tight. He placed his hand on the back of my head as my face was on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault. I was so positive that you would not be jealous since you know that you and I are marked," he said, caressing my head. I just stood there and let him speak, "But I only have eyes for you now, Win, and I'm trying everything I can to gain your trust and hope that we can be mates officially."

I cried. I wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled my face against the crook of his neck. He hugged me back and sniffed at my neck. I felt his pheromones coating me, and it helped me calm down.

"I'll make everything right. So, if you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them," he said with a sincere tone. I looked up to him and asked

"Who's Chatri's mother?" I asked the one thing that's been bothering me.

---
I can't sleep😭

THANK YOU FOR 1K+ READSSS❤️

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.7K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
617K 21.7K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...
59K 3.1K 30
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
209K 8.9K 30
"I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons." - Christopher Poindexter What...