The Three Years When I Was Fo...

By prakritibhatta

The young man in the rough society had transmigrated, and his body was still his own, but he had become a "fe... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
PART 2 First session - stretching exercises
PART 3 6th Session Body rotation exercise
CHAPTER 6 PART 1
PART 2 The third period is the chemistry class of their head teacher
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Part 1

CHAPTER 9

198 8 0
By prakritibhatta

Ji Changdong's junior high school was too bad. There were many gangsters in the school and  bullying incidents were not uncommon.

Ji Changdong was a very energetic and delicate young man. He used to have good grades, but he didn't know why he was caught by these bullies in the school.

Later, he learned that those bullies knew he was still living in the orphanage and was an orphan, so they bullied him without any barriers.

In the first and second grades of junior high school, he was still swallowing his anger. No matter what, the lesser the trouble the better it was, he didn't want the old dean to worry about it. So he just tolerated it.

But his patience made these group of bullies act worse.

Ji Changdong was often beaten. He didn't have much money to eat when he was robbed. He was also harassed so much that he didn't want to study at all, and his grades deteriorated.

Bullies were quite powerful on campus. They were rampant and spoiled. The school didn't care, so no one could control them.

Ji Changdong even tried to report them to the police, but the other parties were also underage and police could not control much except criticizing the education system. The report also had a negative impact on the school's reputation. Instead, Ji Changdong was punished.

By the third grade of the junior high school, Ji Changdong, who was aggrieved and desperate, had no intention of learning. He was forced so hard. One day when he was blocked by the group of scums robbing money, he knocked down two men.

The bullies never thought that he would fight back, and their feud started from there.

Later, Ji Changdong was beaten inhumanely. He did not go to school after lying down for more than ten days. Because the impact was too serious, the school reluctantly took this matter slightly .

But the bullies would never stay still for a long time, they disappeared and didn't come for a month at most and finally, here they were.

"Outrageous, is there any justifiable reason for this?" Yan Han listened to a group of children's narration, and he felt aggrieved just listening to it.

"Go, let's go and see." Yan Han said.

His eyes followed around in the yard. He then finally holded the small shovel used for planting and moved.

Few young boys followed him. They heard someone outside the courtyard yelling from a long distance away: "Ji Changdong, how dare you—come out!—"

Few children in the yard dragged Ji Changdong out. The scolding outside was even worse: "Ji Changdong, you little coward, if you dare not come out today, don't ever come out again. If you let me see you in school again, just wait and see how many legs of yours this Brother will break!"

Ji Changdong was also forced to be desperate by this group of people. He had been suffocated for three years. Anyway, sooner or later, he would die. It's better to fight with this group of people!

He shook everyone away, strode forward, and pushed the latch of the backyard door away.

As soon as he opened the door, he had only time to see the people surrounding outside when he was pulled back by the back of his shirt.

In front of the narrow back door, Yan Han "bumped" the shovel to the ground, stood there alone, and slowly asked, "What's the matter?"

His brows and eyes that have been beautified by the system skills were very beautiful and delicate. He looked on the people opposite side which was full of evil spirits.

He was still wearing yesterday's clothes, standing with his legs open at random, with one hand in his pocket. He had face that was full of wildness and unruly. With a beautiful and somewhat excessive appearance, it was a bit difficult to distinguish his gender for a while.

The sudden appearance of Yan Han stunned the people on opposie side.

After a long time, one person sneakily asked their leader: "Boss, is this scum a man or a woman?"

The appearance of this group was very immature. They were even younger than Ji Changdong.

Their leader was Yang Zihui. He had air plane cut hair. He was dressed as a socialite and was holding a small knife in his hand. He tried looking scornful but his childish apperance betrayed him.

This scene looked a bit ridiculous.

But sometimes, children were really evil.

Ji Changdong was also out of luck. He spent a year studying at night because he couldn't make up the tuition fees but still couldn't avoid these bullies.

Yang Zihui was the nephew of the principal of the Shi Jiu School. Whenever he bullies someone, school will quickly wipe his butt and cover him. After a long time,being spoiled he naturally ran wild and formed this group of bullies.

And Ji Changdong was the target of their collective bullying.

Yang Zihui was frightened by Yan Han's expression and couldn't figure out his identity. For a while, there was still a little timidity in his heart.

But in front of his brothers, how can the eldest brother be coward?

And he still had so many people to back up!

Yang Zihui quickly regained his confidence and became domineering as in the past. He looked at Yan Han and said, "Who cares if he is a man or a woman, he is probably neither a man nor a woman bastard. Hey! You asshole! Do you know who you are blocking? Hurry up and let Lao zi..."

His following words were not finished yet when Yan Han standing at the door had already moved!

Yang Zihui only saw a shadow falling and he subconsciously took a knife to block it but Yan Han had excellent jumping ability. He had anticipated the opponent's movement a long time ago, so he blocked his knife with a shovel. He then kicked Yang Zihui directly. Yan Zihui was kicked so hard that his body flew and his soul almost left his body !

Yan Han was steadily landing. He had evil spirits in his eyes. He then scolded: "Today I will let you scum know whether Lao zi is a man or a woman!"

A fierce battle started in the dilapidated alley.

Yang Zihui's younger brothers each carried weapons. Two or three of them had knives and the others had swing sticks but they had no combat experience. Yan Han only used a shovel to knock several of them down.

He used to have very good physical fitness and he was much rougher than the kids in this world. He almost grew up fighting all the way. Otherwise, there won't have a big scar on the corner of his eye before.

Now along with his power and soft-bodied skills provided by the system, with both rigidity and flexibility, Yan Han had become more flexible than before.

Someone wants to stabbed him with a knife? It didn't matter, he could somersault.

Someone wants to shook him with a swing stick? It didn't matter, he could split!

Under Yan Han's attack, all the people who had just been arrogant and domineering turned into rookie chickens.

Originally, when Ji Changdong and the others saw that Yan Han was fighting, they all wanted to use weapons to help, but they were all suppressed by Yan Han.

The scene was very chaotic but Yan Han's rhythm was quite good and it was no problem for Ji Changdong and others to watch him beat few of them.

Obviously, they couldn't help much even if they had joined, on the contrary, they were likely to be unhelpful.

In a short while, Yan Han had finished the battle. Yang Zihui and his buddies were all beaten away by him.

Yang Zihui, who was kicked first, hadn't run yet. There was dirt all over his body. He wanted to run but he was struggling with his stomach for a long time and couldn't get up.

Yan Han shoveled his shovel to the ground again and walked slowly to Yang Zihui. In response to the panic and anger of the other party, he relentlessly reached out and grabbed his[YGH] feather-like hair, forcing him to hold his head up making him[YZH] look at himself[YH].

"If you let me see you and your people making trouble for people here again, even once, I will beat you up so much that you won't even be able to eat and walk." Yan Han said coldly without emotion.

His overly beautiful appearance was like the most beautiful mandala flower in the world. He didn't even had a single strand of hair messed up at this time. He was exquisite and beautiful everywhere, but it reminded people of horror and death.

There were this kind of people in this world who were like this. Their slight chuckle could make people feel open-minded while a slight frown could make people feel pity.

And when they were angry, they could make people tremble with fear.

Yang Zihui was first stunned by him and then threatened by him again. Not only was he frightened but even Ji Changdong didn't dare to move.

Yang Zihui tremblingly said: "You, you How dare you! How dare you intimidate me! If you have courage to beat me, you might also kill me! I... I want to call the police to catch you! I want you to go to jail!"

Yan Han's beautiful eyes narrowed, and a smile suddenly appeared on his lips.

"That ....you reminded me."

He let go of Yang Zihui's hair, grabbed the collar instead, lifted the person up involuntarily, patted off the shoe prints he had left on his clothes, and helped him tidy up the messy clothes.

Yan Han smiled, showing a cordial and pleasant side, and said in an innocent tone: "I didn't hit you. So many people are watching, don't wrong the good people."

Yang Zihui: "..."

Ji Changdong: "..."

He changed his expression faster than the flipped page of book. It's him who openly lied but he didn't looked a bit like a liar!

"You, you wait for me!" Yang Zihui still couldn't get up without restraint. Even though he said harsh words, he still turned around and ran away.

At this moment, there was no one around him, which showed what his group of buddies were usually like.

"Bye bye, little brother." Yan Han waved his arm at his back, and then screamed again.

"It's really troublesome."

He looked around and wiped out the marks of the fight before turning back.

He successfully hide everything, but he didn't know that from the moment he started fighting, his each and every behavior fell into the eyes of someone.

"Lin Jianlu? What are you looking at?" Gong Yuxue didn't quite understand what was going on.

Just a moment ago, she saw Lin Jianlu coimg here to give away all kinds of daily necessities. Then she heard people say that there was a fight in the back alley.

She wasn't interested in fighting and also felt a little bit of resistance and disgust in her heart but when she saw Lin Jianlu going to check the fight, she had no choice but to follow.

Then she saw a very thin man in a red sweater fighting with a group of people. The scene was quite violent. Gong Yuxue was shocked and screamed.

But no one noticed her.

Lin Jianlu looked at the man without blinking...Was that a man? That person was too thin...How could he be so strong? He easily conquered seven or eight punks and still could talk and laugh happily...

Gong Yuxue didn't understand what she saw.

Until the man in the sweater turned around...she couldn't help but exclaimed a little.

"what!"

Such a beautiful person was really a man?

She suddenly became suspicious.

But if it's a girl... that whole body of scorn and hostility... what did that girl experience to turn evil to this extent...

Gong Yuxue was still in shock. At that moment, Lin Jianlu beside her suddenly turned around and walked away with his long legs.

Lin Jianlu took out his cell phone to make a call as he walked.

"Hello? Uncle Shi, it's me... It's like this, isn't my father always funding an orphanage... yeah, I'm talking about that orphanage. I just came over and found that a group of scumbags often come to trouble the children here.  It seems that those people are also students...Well, then I'm sorry to trouble you, uncle Shi, goodbye."

The Lin and Gong family were also family friends. Gong Yuxue knew that the uncle Shi with whom Lin Jianlu was talking to was the director of the Municipal Public Security Bureau. She looked into Lin Jianlu's eyes with even more admiration and infatuation.

Lin Jianlu would come to the orphanage every two weeks to deliver a batch of things, or food or daily necessities. Gong Yuxue only came here to be a volunteer after knowing this.

He has always been indifferent to others. Only when they meet here then he was only willing to say a few words to her.

Gong Yuxue clenched her fist slightly. She wanted to cherish this rare opportunity to be alone. Just when she was about to speak, Lin Jianlu turned around after the phone call, leaving her with no look.

Lin Jianlu found the old dean and borrowed the volunteer registration details to take a look.

The registration details are generally not disclosed, but the Lin Jia Da Welfare Institute has been funding them since it opened, and Lin Jianlu was no longer considered an outsider.

Carefully, Lin Jianlu glanced at the registration details and found the name—

Yan Han.

Sure enough, he didn't recognize the wrong person.

So why was he here?

"Wow! The movements during the fight, although they were not standard textbook movements, were unexpectedly effective. You should record them!" said a rough male voice in Lin Jianlu's head.

Lin Jianlu was silent, ignoring the noisy voice.

But the voice still reminded him.

At this moment, his head was full of the thin figure and wild swift movements of the man just now. They were recorded on a video tape in advance and could be retrieved at will. At this moment, they were playing endlessly in his mind.

Lin Jianlu was thinking.

The atmosphere around him automatically fell into silence. Lin Jianlu pursed his lips in an arc that was indistinguishable from the naked eye.

Only when he encounters a problem and is in a state of contemplation will he have this subconscious action.

He thought deeply, three seconds later, he muttered to himself: "Excluding the effects of innate factors, according to her body shape, skeletal muscle content and hormone levels, can the body produce such an explosive power?"

"...You're talking about something that I don't understand again." The voice in his head said painfully.

Lin Jianlu didn't hear it at all, and continued to deduced, "Women generally do not have the advantage of men in body and strength. So the habit of using moves and the angle of attack will be different. Even with the quite soft body, what is the probability of a girl using such a brute force against the enemy in a male way?"

The voice in his head drew a question mark: "???"

Lin Jianlu's slightly pursed lips gradually relaxed, and finally turned into a shallow smile.

He said: "It's interesting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 14.2K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
55.1K 1.2K 166
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
31.2K 1.7K 66
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
33.2K 712 71
The Wyvern of Destiny, The Wyvern of Destruction, The Black Flame, The Dark Demise, The King of Monsters, The King of Dragons. He is called Fatalis...