The Vampire Prince ✓

由 brownboiiii

Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm... 更多

Before you read
Chapter 1 : Pilot
Chapter 2 : Invited
Chapter 3 : The Great City
Chapter 4 : Friendly Stranger
Chapter 5 : Date?
Chapter 6 : Avoiding Him
Chapter 7 : Exposed
Chapter 8 : Explanations
Chapter 9 : Flashbacks
Chapter 10 : Cursed
Chapter 11 : Awakened
Chapter 12 : The Rise of Venatores
Chapter 13 : The Great War
Chapter 14 : Miles Apart
Chapter 15 : Family Dearest
Chapter 16 : Official Date
Chapter 17 : Suffering
Chapter 18 : First time
Chapter 19 : Winters
Chapter 20 : Disapproval
Chapter 21 : PDA
Chapter 22 : The Red Room
Chapter 23 : Traitor
Chapter 24 : Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 25 : Don't Go Yet
Chapter 26 : Anew
Chapter 27 : The Royal Family
Chapter 28 : Marked
Chapter 29 : Captured
Chapter 30 : Transition
Chapter 31 : Vampire's Day Out
Chapter 33 : Preparations
Chapter 34 : Founder's Day
Chapter 35 : Birthday
Chapter 36 : Vacation
Chapter 37 : Demons of Past
Chapter 38 : The Attack-P1
Chapter 39 : The Attack-P2
Epilogue : Reconciled
Bonus - shorts
Bonus - Random shorts
Last Bonus

Chapter 32 : Sensual Lovers

4.4K 158 2
由 brownboiiii

-

Axel's pov:

⚠️Smut chapter⚠️
(Tw: Blood and sex)

I watched Nyx's figure disappear into the upper hallway.

I exhaled loudly as I took off the heavy jacket and hung it on the coat hanger.
Sighing and completely ignoring that my boyfriend is literally naked upstairs I walked in the kitchen without hurrying.
I'm purposely doing this because I want to tease him.

I filled a glass of water and sat down on the chair. I started sipping on it slowly , very slow and small lick like sips.

Today was exceptionally good, the date went well, very well actually and phew , can't believe I jumped off a waterfall that high.Perks of being a vampire as Nyx would say.

The paintball thing was definitely kinda old but we had fun plus it's a childhood game of mine. I have been playing it since I was young and my brother and I were damn competitive when we played it. I think that was the only time my brother and I bonded together.

I knew Nyx very well , if he saved his one wish which would make me do anything for him that means I'm either going to regret it or I'll be fucked , totally.
That guy is as mischievous as a demon .

Hmm , I'm a vampire now does that mean I will automatically hate werewolves and if I see one I would run for their throat?
Nah Axel don't come on stupid conclusion from Twilight or Nyx will curse the Netflix.

Hey wait , Lance is a werewolf and I don't run after him, unless he has blueberry pie or he pissed me off.
But oh shit ,my brother's gonna hate me after this. If he's a hunter he'll run for my throat. I don't think so mum will care as she met Nyx and knew it was gonna happen soon.
I exhaled loudly and let the negative thoughts wash away.
I'm not that disappointed and I don't regret this.

I mean yeah he was going to turn me someday and it happened to be in extreme conditions where I was on death bed plus it was my own doing.
I chugged the glass of water down my throat and kept the glass down.

It was time to go and end this night perfectly.

Eating a chocolate strawberry I headed upstairs.

As I neared the room I could hear his ragged breaths from the stairs.

Vampire hearing.

Tsk tsk tsk. My baby beared all this torture for 20 minutes while I was drinking water and wasting time.
I opened the door to the playroom and felt myself getting hard immediately at the sight infront of me.

There my baby lied with his naked ass in the air , a vibrator fucking him. Soft music played in the background . Red , purple and pink lights danced around the room.
His hands behind his back and an apple stuffed in his mouth as a gag which he seemed to nibble on.

Wait a minute ? Where did he find an apple? Not that I care ,it's arousing.

No he was eating it.

Now this is what you call multitasking.

Don't Axel don't you dare and damn you did it.

Why the hell did I imagine a turkey?!

Nyx must have seen it in my mind as let the half eaten apple drop and let out a moan like laughter.

"Wh-why'd you think thaaat?! Now I feel weird." He said snickering.

"Hungry aren't we?" I asked amused as I picked up the apple and took a bite of it from where he was eating.

"Yes, sir. For many things." He eyed me up and down lustfully.

"You want me undressed?"I asked smirking.
He just let out a needy moan and I got the message and slowly started undressing. He stalked me and my every action. His eyes followed me like an eagle
Hunger and lust clouded his eyes. He stared at me like I was some precious reward that he earned.

"You are." He said without breaking the eye contact.

"I'm glad." I cupped his cheek and he leaned into it.

I took off the last piece of clothing I had and stood there with my naked self.
Nyx let out a soft moan just by the sight and I heard his thoughts.

Oh my god.
Why does he have to be so handsome. I would drop my pants for him in a single command.

I smirked.

"I love the idea. Next time when I tell you to drop your pants anywhere in the house , you would." I said and his eyes widened and he blushed.

I grabbed him and picked him up
Turning him around and cuffing his hands to new plush cuffs I bought , I took his face in my hands. I picked up the apple and stuffed it back in his mouth.

"You know your safe words baby!" I said roaming my hand on his chest rubbing it like I was petting a dog.

He nodded.
I spanked him hard and his moan was blocked by the apple.

"Do you know your safe words?" I asked again and this time he let out a string of incoherent words.

I spanked him harder.
"Speak clearly or you'll receive 10 more." I threatened . I wasn't really mad , I was enjoying this.
He thought about something and then dropped the apple.

"Yes sir."
"I didn't said to drop the apple."
"10 for disobedience." And one after another came the spanks.

Turning his tanned skin bright red.
Stuffing the apple back I asked again smirking.

"Words pet I do not need to remind you.
Do you know your safe words and can we begin?"

' yes sir ' he said in the link.

I smiled satisfied by his smartness and sat back. I watched him and he stared at me knowingly what was to happen.

"Don't move." I ordered.

I don't know why but I enjoyed looking at Nyx when he was being fucked. I like watching him fuck himself.
How his body writhed, how the veins that went down to his groin region bulged.
How his member would harden and leak precum.

He stood on his knees ,hands behind his back determined to not react much but He and I both knew it would not happen.

I slowly started to stroke myself.
He nodded and taking it as a sign to begin the show ,I set the vibrator to pick random places at random intervals using my phone.

"I wanna see you react Nyx. Don't be determined to withstand it like I usually want you to. Today I wanna see your reactions to different speeds. You're free to move " I said licking my thumb and stroking my dick again.

"Yes sir."
The first vibration hit and it was level 2.

Slow and steady.
Nyx understood the assignment well and began rocking slowly on it like he was riding a dick at that pace.

Then the vibration went suddenly higher making him gasp.
I noticed it was level 9 and smirked.
He was shaking and gasping.

This is better.

I set the vibration to max level 15.
He began shaking , writhing and moaning.
The desired outcome I wanted all came at once.

The veins, the precum , the writhing.

He fell and his entire body shook with pleasure.
His moans can be heard through the apple gag.

"Yes , baby moan loudly let me hear you." I said and he did.

After watching him for while.

He looked at me pleading with tears in his eyes.

"What do you want baby? Do you want to come?" I asked him.

'i wan-n-t you-ugh. And N -no I'm hold-ding my-sself for youhh. I wanna cum when you will sir' he spoke. And my chest puffed up with pride.

"Aren't you the perfect sub for me?" I cooed and petted his hair.

I was really surprised he managed to hold himself without a cock ring.
I obliged and I moved towards him

I removed the gag along with the vibrator .

I turned him so he lied on his stomach. I grabbed his hips and jerked him backwards.

"Suck " I ordered and brought my fingers to his mouth.

He sucked on them .
I inserted them in him to see if he was ready.

"You are ready baby. Now be prepared cause you'll be writhing under me" I said and thrusted in him without warning.

He screamed in pleasure.
I started moving just as I entered.
We both were taken over by this carnal lust for each other.
I began fucking him slowly and then increasing my speed with every thrust.

The power and speed that I was fucking him with rocked his entire body and his body shook.
Constant moans left his mouth and I began fucking him in an inhumane vampiric speed. He started shaking , his eyes rolled backwards and he was blubbering incoherent words.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him to my body.
I sunk my fangs into his neck and sucked his blood.

He moaned loudly and I released his neck and let the wound bleed.
I pulled out suddenly and he gasped loudly.

Before he could turn back to look at me with pleading eyes to continue, I grabbed him and turned him sideways.

Holding his leg up and putting one arm under him to hold him,
I thrusted in him .

We were in a sideway position I was kinda spooning him and fucking him.

I rammed into him hard without warning. It was probably the best position and god we both were moaning like we were in heaven.

In this position I was hitting his part which he never knew he had.
He hung his head down and I sunk my fangs into him again and he threw his head backwards moaning.

I don't know how long that went but when my hand started numbing and I slowed down.
His neck and chest was covered in blood along with my mouth. I wasn't biting him to drink from him but I just liked biting into his skin and apparently he liked it too.

"Ride me. Come on, Get up pet!" I slapped his butt.

He stood and wavered but sat on my dick and started bouncing up and down , he was tired but he put all the energy he had to obey and that made me proud of him and love him more.
I got a hold on him and started fucking him as he was sloppy.

"You like it rough don't you? " I asked him.
He nodded while moaning. His eyes were closed and he was enjoying every moment.

I growled and grabbed him by hair and pulled him to me and sunk my fangs into him roughly.
He screamed. I moved away.

"Ye-s-s mah-s-ter!" He moaned out.

I was getting closer and he was already near orgasm.

"Come on I'm coming ! You wanna drink from me ? Hmm? You want my blood don't you?" I asked him , my thrusts were getting sloppier as I neared.

He rested his head on my neck and whispered a slow yes daddy.

"Drink!"I said and he bit me.

I released myself into him and he did it on my chest.
I sunk my fangs and drank from him.

After a few minutes we both looked at each other.

Our mouths and bodies were covered in blood, swear and cum.

⚠️ Smut over ⚠️

"That is something a normal human would say extreme!" He said dreamily and rested his head on my chest. I chuckled.

I felt his breathing even and I knew he was asleep.

Oh my poor baby.

I removed him from myself and went to get a wet cloth.

After cleaning him and I , I lifted him off and brought him to our room.

"Sweet dreams baby!" I said and got under the covers with him.

I drifted off to sleep as warmth surrounded me and Nyx snuggled into my chest.

(Next morning)

I woke up yawning and stretched and moaned. You know when you have one of those mind blowing stretch. I just had that.
Last night's sleep was probably one of the best I had.
I glanced beside me and found an empty bed.

I heard the sound of utensils in the kitchen which means Nyx was probably making breakfast.
I got up and headed to shower.
Might shower before he calls me down.

I was in a good mood today so I asked Alexa to open Spotify and play the Global Top 50 on random.

' Playing My oh My from Camilla Cabello' Alexa announced.

I got in the shower and turned on the shower.
When the water was of perfect temperature I stood under the shower head.
I let the warm water run down my body and wet my hair.

I hummed and swayed a little as the song played.

The music was catchy.

I heard feet shuffling in our room.

The bathroom door opened slightly making me turn my head towards it.

Nyx's head peeked in with a toothy grin.
He eyes raked me up and down and he winked. I just rolled my eyes playfully and turned back and continued washing my hairs.

I didn't hear the door closing rather he came in and then I heard clothes drop on the floor.
He was joining me,ok.
What else could I ask for?

⚠️ Light smut⚠️

I turned around and Nyx stood there eyeing me up and down lustfully.
His cock standing erect.
Even after last night he was still horny. What can I say I'm definitely not surprised.

He stepped in the shower and got wet.
One thing I can never get over is , his tanned brown skin and how it glows.

As the water washed down his abs, every muscles , every ab glistened like gold under the sunlight which came in from the window.
The white and yellow bathroom lights along with the sunlight washing through the window made him look divine.

He looked up smiling , water pouring down his head.
His onyx brown eyes looked so mesmerizing.
His smile was adorable and I fell for him all over again.

"Done oggling me?" He teased and smirked as leaned over me.

I thought he was going to kiss me but he leaned over and picked up the body wash which was on the shelf.

I stared at him in disbelief.

He didn't just do that.

They say he likes a good time
(My, oh my)

I grabbed him and pulled him towards me. I kissed him passionately , my tongue invading every corner of his mouth.

He comes alive at midnight
(Every night)

Oh the song lyric couldn't be more true.

I thought as I grabbed his waist, he jumped and wrapped his legs around me .
I could feel his hardened boner against my skin.
I pushed him against the bathroom tiles and we started making out passionately.

My mama doesn't trust him
(My, oh my)

True she doesn't trust him at all.

He's only here for one thing
But (so am I)

He got off and kneeled, in front of me. He looked up seductively and slowly started to stroke my dick.
He smirked and gave it a long lick making shudder and sigh in content

Yeah
A little bit older

True true. Very old.

A black leather jacket

Indeed ,when I found him he wore a black leather jacket, he always does.

A bad reputation

He does have a bad reputation.
A psychopathic killer.

Insatiable habits

He drinks blood and his hobby is killing. Quite the habits ,he has.

He started with kitten licks and I moaned softly.

He was onto me, one look and I couldn't breathe

His gaze does make my knees go weak it was true he was breathtakingly gorgeous.

Just at that moment he looked at me and smiled cheekily.

Yeah, I said, "If you kiss me
I might let it happen"

And I did let it happen.

Fuck! Could this song get anymore relatable?

He slowly took all of me in his mouth making me groan and throw my head back in ecstasy.

He hollowed his mouth and started bobbing up and down and deepthroating me at the same time.

I grabbed his throat to fuck him and could literally feel my length touching the back of his throat.

I moaned and threw my head back.

He worked his magical mouth on my dick and sucked onto me like his life depended on it.

I picked up the shampoo bottle and started shampooing his hair .

I massaged his scalp and he moaned making me moan as the vibration sent a wave of pleasure over me.

I felt his tongue slivering around me and I grabbed his hair tightly.

He increased his pace and was literally letting me mouth fuck him.

I felt myself on edge.
He must have known as he with all force deepthroated me while licking it making me shoot into his mouth. But that was not it he didn't release me until he drank every last drop of it.
He looked up at me and grinned.
I bent down and kissed him.
Picking him up ,we actually started showering.

⚠️ Light smut over ⚠️

After our long shower and a little romantic dance on a song called apocalypse by ciggerates after sex we dressed up and came down to eat.

He made waffles with cream and berries.

"Yum babe I love your cooking!" I said devouring my waffles.
He smiled.
"Get ready you have office
" He said raising his coffee mug to the wall clock.

I groaned.

"I forget that I'm a CEO of a huge ass company"
He laughed softly.

" Dont worry I'll be there today remember I have a shoot!"
He reminded and winked.
If you know you know.
I smirked mentally.

" Atleast I'll have you!" I said and sighed.
In more than one way.

I looked at my phone for the schedule of my daily things.

This was something Nyx taught me.
He made me write my everyday schedules on my phone and set an alarm for them so I don't forget even the single thing.

July 10 ,
Meetings none.
Paperwork loads.

Wait a minute? July 10?
That means his birthday is near.

I checked and indeed his birthday was next week.

" Your birthday is coming"I said remembering his birthday was next week.

" Oh yeah we'll be visiting the meadows for the entire week."he spoke and immediately a smile broke out on my face.

I loved that place.

"What happens usually?" I asked knowing damn well what happens. Not everything but still.

"Umm the usual you know.
The party begins a week before my birthday and ends on the next day of my birthday.

The celebration is huge you know.

The founders day and my birthday is celebrated in the same week so it's grand in total.

As you know I'm basically the founder and creator of the meadows , they organise this whole party.

They already respect me and just want a reason to celebrate actually so they pay this huge respect to me as a party, not that I mind.

On 17th July the Elysian Meadows was opened for every supernatural across the world. Two days after that, 20 July is my birthday.

We celebrate the founder's day first then my birthday.

There are drinks , foods and games and........... everything you can think of as an enjoyment!"
He said pausing a bit.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

" What?" He asked innocently.

" What about the orgies?" I glared at him.
He laughed nervously .

" Oh that. Yes there are orgies and lots of people mated and unmated join and enjoy there , there are no minors obviously only adults and it's basically kinda , you know , you can enjoy"

" What if someone gets pregnant, STDs and cheating?!"I asked baffled.

" Don't worry Axel it's all sorted out.
This wasn't a custom or something like that. People did get pregnant but that was just one time when full moon fell during this time a few decades ago and lots of werewolves went into heat mid party.

One thing led to other but it's usually mates only. Anyway people asked for this so who were we to deny it?
Anyway this thing is more like you know people's own thing. They did this themselves , I don't even ask for a party. They just want a reason to celebrate and what's better than a week ass long celebration?

We are a bunch of kinky people Axel. Lots of us are like centuries old vampires and when you're alive for centuries you get bored and try new things.

The mated ones are away, the unmated ones are away , and they are given birth controls to avoid unwanted pregnancy and for diseases we are immune to them"he shrugged.

" Will you be there?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Obviously it's my birthday, but with you as my mate on my side.

Everyone should know there is a new member in the royal family , Plus I rather be fucked by you then fuck anyone there"he said rather proudly and winked.
I smiled cheekily and made a bit my lip making him growl playfully at me.

" You better not fuck anyone"I warned him jokingly.

" Oh don't worry I'm only addicted to this." He squeezed my crotch.

" Good or I'll show them who you belong to "I said huskily making him shiver and hitting me upside down.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered,"I won't mind if you do."

I shook my head chuckling and headed up to our room to get ready.

After a few minutes when both of us were ready we left for the office.
Parking my car and entering with him beside many gave us the eye.
Most of them knew about my relationship with Nyx.

Bunch of nosy shits but that's what happens when you are connected to the media and industry.

'see this' Nyx said in my mind and I turned to his way.

He winked at a random girl and she fainted.
Nyx smirked my way and I rolled my eyes.

' dramatic ass bitch. Don't forget who you belong to.' I smirked back and pinched his butt making him jump.

He growled like a cat and went away for his shoot, strutting like one.

Dramatic little hoe.

I went to my office and sat in my chair.
Twenty minutes later I was bored, not exactly bored but I was just a little uneasy.

I dropped my pen and sighed.
I closed the office website and started looking for birthday ideas.

The boring office work laid in front of me while I thought of a perfect gift for Nyx.

Till now Nyx has been nothing but nice to me and giving me surprises that would take my breath away.

The irony was that it did take my breath away.
I snickered at my own joke and my eyes fell on an island resort.

Actually why not?

Nyx's birthday was near so after his birthday why don't we go on a vacation?

I'll take two and half weeks leave . I'm tired as well and the company is pretty much flourishing right now as usual. The board can handle it pretty well right now without a boss.

Also I worked even when I was depressed and even the day after my accident.
So I kinda deserve a break to enjoy it with my beloved.

I browsed the internet for a location to spend our vacation.
Two hours of searching and net surfing and an hour of some work later I decided where I'll take him.

I remember a few days ago he was just ranting about how beautiful that place was and in all these years he never visited that place for even once.

It was going to be perfect not only for the vacation but another surprise that I planned for him.
I glanced at the clock and closed the site and started my work again.

The lunch was in 10 minutes. Nyx will be here and I can't let him know.
Putting a block around my head I breathed out in relief and just waited for lunch to start.
Nyx and Lance entered my office as soon as the hands pointed at one.

Nyx kept the food down and pecked my lips.
Lance's nose picked up in the air.
He smelled something and then looked at me like I caught some disease.

"You are a vampire now?!?" He screeched at me.

"Fucking shut up lance you screech like a banshee!" I said annoyed, rubbing my ears.

"I don't know why you are always screaming?" Nyx asked confused.

My hearing has became quite sensitive since the turning.

"And wait you don't know what happened?" Nyx asked him and he shook his head.
I forgot to tell him , yeah.

Then for the next few minutes we explained to him how I turned.

"I'm sorry Axel you had to go through that" He said sincerely.

" It's okay atleast now I get to live with him forever and the powers are bonus!" I smiled.
We ate our lunch and Lance left us alone.

" Baby ?" I asked .

Nyx looked at me and hummed .

" Well you said I'm part of the royal family and you also mentioned that with being your mate I'll have many responsibilities as your mate and partner?"he nodded and motioned me to continue.

"That means I'm the same as you in the supernatural world? But I don't know how should I prepare for this or something when you introduce me to everyone. Like you did to the family but now you said to people so like you know?" I asked as these questions not only confused me but kinda made me nervous , very much.

Leading a company is different and leading an entire nation , different races and being a supernatural is different

"I'll explain everything at once when we get home. Anymore questions?" He asked and I nodded

"Also will that mean that if we marry ill I take your name? Cause you know I'll join the royal family"I asked.
He shook his head slowly smiling.

"My dear loving mate.
it's adorable how cute you look while you ask these questions.
Now hear me ok?
You don't have to worry about anything Axel.

You are new to the supernatural world , in the supernatural world marriage is only done for the couple or for humans to show that we are together. You know humans don't know and can neither understand the concept of a mate.

When I marked you and we mated. We achieved the same position in the supernatural world , of a married couple.

No one will come to you to flirt when they see a mark on you. It's like a wedding band.

The mating and the bond holds a great value in the supernatural world.

And the ring and mark I gave you tell everyone that you are mine and I'm yours. Plus we are soulmates we were meant to be.
So we are already kinda married."
He explained

" So wait does that mean we are already married?!"I asked shocked.

" Yes and bitch please we already act like an old married couple"he said rolling his eyes playfully smiling.

" That's true"I said smiling coyly.

"But that does not means I'll not respect your wishes of being married. If you want to get married we will. In the normal pace , slow and steady. As for the surnames? Axel do you think I would care?

I would leave and drop my title for you. All you have to do is ask and I'll be at your side standing against the world for you.

You ask me to take any name and I will. Or we can be Mr and Mr Venatores Walker or Walker Venatores.

Or why not mix it?
Like Venaker? Nah sounds like vinegar or walkatores. No that sounds like a taco . Or wh-" I cut him off by kissing him.

Our lips slowly parted slowly and I stared at him with love filled eyes.

"Not that I mind but what was that for?" He asked blushing.

"For being so amazing. For being you "
He smiled blushing and hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"Aww let me see that blush."

"No." He said meekly.

"You were saying something?"I asked.

" Oh yeah I was . What was that?"
I stared at him in amusement.

" Tch tch tch . You lose focus so quickly Nyx. Are you sure you don't have ADHD or something?"I teased and he pouted.

" Hey! I'm just being myself "he grumbled cutely.

" I know love. And I'm glad I get to see this side of you but continue."I smiled at him and he started speaking again.

"Yeah so as for the meeting with people, from today I'll give you an idea how the ceremony takes place and I'll teach you every custom. Ok?
You just have to accept the royal status , initiate the ball and nothing much. Then............" The rest of his words faded away as I watched him mesmerized by his beauty. The way he talked and the way his hands did the motion when he talked about something.

I didn't hear anything after that and I just kept staring at him with love and adoration.

My Nyx, my boyfriend , my mate and someday my husband.

How adorably kind and childish he was behind this serious demeanor.
May they receive Hell who forced him to become what he feared.
After this deep talk an idea crossed my mind.
I knew how to make his birthday more special and memorable for him.

I'll make sure he'll never forget this one.

I love you baby.

"I love you too." He said smiling.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked biting my lips sheepishly.

"Yes you did and don't worry I'll explain it again. I know you weren't exactly here ."he smiled in amusement.

I sighed in content.
" I love you Nyx Venatores. I love you , I dont know what I'll do without you ."

" Be hopeless and depressed??" He joked making me laugh.

"Yes. Be hopelessly depressed" I said chuckling.

He's really going to be the death of me if he keeps being so adorable.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

99.3K 7.7K 64
Book 1 in the Magia Series --------------- Eli has lived in a mundane realm for 18 years. On his 18th birthday after a freak accident and his home go...
575K 15.5K 78
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
83.4K 4.7K 44
In New York City, Samuel Harris is living a normal life. He's at university with his friends who often tell him he's too uptight. However he's happy...
274K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...