Jade

By gloomyblueberry

Izuku Midoriya had had enough of the world's obvious bias against him. He didn't care anymore, he would chang... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
not a chapter.
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Filler
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68

Part 4

18.4K 540 764
By gloomyblueberry

It isn't right.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Aizawa pov*

I called Tsukauchi because well the kid ran away and he wasn't too happy about the news, he gave me some middle school address and told me that I had to go get him because I was the one who lost him so I left after I got yelled at by Chiyo because he hadn't healed completely yet.

I drove over to Aldera High school and all the students were leaving. I saw this super grumpy kid walking out of the school with his hands in his pockets and his pants hanging way too low. He had spiky ash blonde hair and red eyes.

He looked like trouble but you can never judge a book by its cover.

About 10 minutes later I was still waiting for Izuku to come out, I was gonna leave soon but then I saw the kid come out with a limp.

A limp.

The fact that his leg was broken and hadn't healed yet flashed across my mind and I brushed it off until I realised he was limping on the other leg.

He saw me and started walking properly immediately. He speed walked to me and when he got to me he glared.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", he asked with an air of confidence but I knew it was all a farce. I could basically see the panic coming off him, I never would've believed this kid was the Jade if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

I sighed, "get in the car", he didn't show any signs of listening to me. "Now, problem child", he started to walk away but I caught him in my capture gear before he could, he huffed and sat in the front seat.

"Wher're we even going?"

"to Tsukauchi", I looked over to him, he seemed confused.

"Why? I haven't done anything wrong", I rolled my eyes.

"Kid you're a 14 year old vigilante we need to take you in and ask you some questions", he seemed annoyed.

We got to the police station and he attempted to run away but before he could pull anything my capture gear was wrapped safely around his waist, keeping in mind his injuries.

I was wondering why he didn't run like every other time, maybe he had just given up at this point. I dragged him into the police station and to Tsukauchi's office, we got some questioning looks but I didn't pay it any mind and neither did he -well if he did then I couldn't tell.

I got a text from Tsukauchi saying,

'interrogation room 1'

God now I have to drag him to the other side of the building. Izuku still made attempts to run away but I caught him.

Why is he making it easy? he could get away effortlessly.

We made it to the room and I sat him down on a chair after putting hand cuffs on him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I love how you think these flimsy things will keep me here"

I pinched the bridge of my nose, knowing he could get out of them whenever he wanted. When I brought a chair from outside the room and sat beside him, he was already out of the cuffs.

"Are we gonna have to wait long? I have patrol in 2 hours"

*Izuku pov*

(When Tsukauchi's quirk is being used it'll be in bold.)

He's hugging me.

Why?

"Kid...I-", he was interrupted by the door opening, Eraser stopped hugging me and put his head down.

Detective Tsukauchi walked in with a tired look on his face, I politely slipped my hands back in through the cuffs and smiled, his eyebrow twitched and I couldn't help but feel a little satisfied.

"Hey Jade, I'm gonna ask you some questions", I hummed and he sat in front of us.

I was kinda scared because of his quirk but there's nothing I can do about it so I'll just have to manage.

Tsukauchi turned on a recorder and asked for my consent, I agreed.

"You can refuse any questions but I recommend answering all, it'll improve your situation" I was curious.

"what situation?"

he sighed, "the case that decides whether you'll be punished for your actions", I grinned and nodded.

"What is your name?"

"Izuku.....Midoriya"

True

"Age?"

"14"

True

"This is off record but how did you get my phone number?"

"If I can hack into UA then I can sure as hell get your phone number"

"Okay....moving on, have you ever used your quirk during your vigilante work?"

"No"

True

"What's your quirk?"

I could tell they were waiting for this question.

"I'd rather not tell"

True

"That's one question you can't refuse." Tsukauchi said quickly.

"Hmm well alright then, I don't have one"

True

Silence rang through the room until Eraser's chair shifted a bit and Tsukauchi continued.

"Do you admit to being the vigilante, Jade"

"Yeah"

True

"Do your parents or guardians know about your vigilante activities?"

".....No"

True

"What are their names?"

"Midoriya Inko and Hisashi"

True.

"Why did you become a vigilante?"

"I don't like the system and I don't want to be a part of it but I still want to help."

True

"Okay now I'm going to ask you questions based on speculation. Please answer to the best of your abilities." I nodded

"What's your living situation like?"

I bit my lip, "Next question"

He sighed. Erasers head was still on the table but I saw him tense.

"Have your parents ever abused you physically or mentally?"

I was getting a little mad. "Next question", Eraser clenched his fists.

"What do your parents do for a living"

"I don't know"

True

He sighed, "when did you last see your parents?"

"Next question"

"When you get hurt because of your vigilantism, how do you treat yourself"

"Just basic first aid, bandages, gauze, ointment"

False

"That's a lie.", Tsukauchi said and I sighed.

"Sometimes I steal things from the hospital if I need it, but I leave money."

True

"How do you get money?"

"I work at a cafe, Créme, you should try it, we're good at what we do. I'll give you an offer too."

True

"Okay okay, I'll come by."

"How did you get materials for your costume"

"I cleaned up Dagobah beach, I found a lot of scrap metal and things so I made it using that"

False

The detective narrowed his eyes and I rolled mine. "I may take things from UA occasionally but Nezu knows already"

True

"Can you tell me about your home life"

"Next question"

Eraser slammed his hands on the table. "Izuku. Where are your parents?"

"I can choose to refuse any questions", he looked at me with bloodshot eyes. Thousands of thoughts ran through my mind.

Is he mad?

What'd I do?

I should apologize.

But then I'll seem weak.

I'll seem like a Deku.

"Izuku I want to help you-"

"Aizawa we shouldn't push him-"

"shut the fuck up Tsukauchi."

"Izuku you aren't leaving this room until you tell me what is going on. Why do you hate your last name? Why won't you talk about your parents? Did they leave? Did they abuse you-"

"Eraserhead-San, stop talking.", I said and glared at him.

"No, you're the kid here and you will listen to the adults-"

"Oh cus adults are so bloody great!", I yelled.

"Well I'm the adult in this situation so you will tell me!", I took the handcuffs off and stood up violently.

"You wanna know why I wont talk about them?! I don't talk about them because I hate them. I hate them with a passion"

"I had a great life until I was 4. Then I got my quirk results and every fucking thing changed! Hisashi left after stabbing Inko and beating me senseless. Inko stayed but she made my life hell. She'd drink all day and throw empty beer bottles at me just for existing, She'd hurt me everyday, use her quirk and stab me with  me with fucking knives. If she was particularly mad that day or if she saw me too many times I'd either be shoved into a bag and put into a bathtub that was almost completely filled with water or I'd be put into a dark box for atleast a day with no access to any food or water!"

"I got beat up every day at home then school and then home again! I got extra homework and I was accused of cheating when I got all the answers right on my tests."

"If someone picked a fight with me, if someone punched me, if someone got into trouble near me, then I'd be sent to the principal's office. Not them. Not anyone else. Me."

"Suicide baits, death threats, red spider lilies, side remarks, burned textbooks, misery, bullying, name calling and so much more. All because of something I had no control over." My nails dug into my fist as I spoke.

"When I turned 11 Inko left and took all the food in the house, she paid the rent for the next two weeks and put 20 bucks on the table. My bestfriend before I turned 4 is now my worst bully. Society viewed me as a burden, dead weight, a parasite, useless. No heros took me seriously when I reported her or when I asked for help"

"So I'm sorry if me not talking about my fucked up past bothers you. I've been doing fine until now and I don't need your help. No one's ever helped or offered to help without ulterior motives, don't expect me to believe that all of a sudden you want to"

"Every fucking adult in my damned life has disappointed me or pushed me to the curb except one. I'm sorry to say that I don't give a fuck Eraser, I've never given a damn about you or the system or that bloody school, I care about 4 things in my life and I won't be mentioning them to you."

"I tried to be more! I tried to help and I didn't even do anything wrong but seems like I can't live in peace because you had to drag me into this shit show."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

True

The moment I realized what I said I put a hand over my mouth. Tears glossed my eyes and I took a step back and then kept going until I hit a wall, I slid down it and shrank into myself. I'd never said that to anyone before.

It was such a relief to say it outloud but now they knew and they'd hate me even more than they already do. why did I even expect them to anything honestly, I'm so goddam stupid.

I pulled at my hair and cheeks until I felt blood but who cares at this point.

I cried for a few moments and then strong hands pulled mine away from me. I looked up and through the tears I saw Erasers face, he had tears in his eyes but they didn't fall. He didn't say anything, just hugged me. I was so confused, this is way too much affection. This is the most affection I've felt since I was 4, sure Miya hugs me and gives me kisses and everything but this was different.

"I'm sorry I forced you to say that but we had to know and now we do", I nodded my head. The door opened and Nezu walked in. He sat on the chair I was sitting on and smiled.

"Hello Izuku-kun, I'm sure you know who I am, I took the liberty of looking at your hero analysis notebook which was in your backpack and I have to say that this is excellent work, it rivals my own actually so you will take the entrance exam for the UA hero course and pass", he smiled and left."you phrased it wrong, that was supposed to be a question!", I yelled loud enough for him to hear. "No I didn't", he replied back.

Eraser was still hugging me and we were still on the ground. "What choices do I have here?", "I'll go ask Tsukauchi, if you leave I will find you and you will be with me for the rest of your life", he said but I could hear the concern and care in his voice. He stood up and left.

*Aizawa pov*

"I'm adopting the kid", Tsukauchi looked up from his desk, "that makes things a lot easier. He's been through a lot, he deserves better", I nodded and he took some papers out of his desk and handed them to me, I looked over them, "these papers have all the details of Izuku's case", I left Tsukauchi and went back to the interrogation room. I opened the door and I saw Izuku turn away and wipe his face.

He was still on the ground. I heard a tiny sniffle and then he said, "you're here to tell me that I have no choices right? I'm gonna go into foster care and my life is gonna be infinitely worse, Nezu was just playing a practical joke on me. Detective Tsukauchi is gonna leave and you are too. I'll save you the trouble, I'm gonna get out of your life now",

He pulled his knees to his chest and all I wanted to do was to comfort him and kill everyone who hurt him. "You can go away now, I won't bother you anymore...", I wanted to break down right there but I had to keep myself together so I sat beside on the ground and out an arm around his shoulder.

"Kid, I know life hasn't been fair to you. I know you've been through a lot, I wish I had been there to help you when you had to bear all this.", he tensed.

"But now that I am here, I'm going to help you. It's sudden but the  circumstances are dire. Because you're now known to have no legal guardian, you'll have to go into foster care. But I'll die before I let that happen, so do you wanna kinda, sorta, maybe........be...............my son.....................?", he looked up in shock.

"You- you....want me?", my heart broke. I hugged him and he cried. "Why? Why? Why? Why?", he kept repeating over and over again. I just held him tight, not letting go. He hugged me back eventually. "You're a great kid Izuku. Probably the best that I know, I want to help you, Not out of pity, not because I feel sorry for you. But because I want a great kid like you -who's been through way too much, way too soon- to grow up healthy and happy. To grow up with what you deserve. And the lord knows how much you deserve a life better than the one you have right now.", he was crying into my shirt but I kept going.

I sighed, "I may not be the best person to take care of you, if you want you can pick anyone else but-"

"I'll take you", he said with no hesitation or doubt. Just determination.

I shed a tear, "okay then, umm you and I will sign the papers and you'll be my kid", I said while smiling. He nodded into my shirt. We stayed like that for a while and he fell asleep. I smiled, I picked him up and left the station, I took him to my house and layed him on my bed. I fed the cats and went to bed next to him.

I forgot to tell Zashi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.9K 11
Izuku Midoriya (deku) has wanted to be a hero his entire life but was told he can't do it even by the number one hero. He was born with a mutant/tran...
157K 4K 36
"what's wrong Kacchan? Are you surprised? We both knew this was gonna happen." "What the hell deku?! THAT WAS YOUR MOTHER?!?!" "She was in the way of...
131K 3.8K 10
While in class one day, Aizawa brought in a girl a quirk that brings in a person's counterparts from other dimensions, in order to teach them about t...
22.3K 444 20
A Dragon Ball Z fanfiction. When Goku left for a second time, he left Gohan behind once again, without sorting out their problems. What happens when...