Wrong number kid

By idkwhatimdoinghere79

Just a classic wrong number story ---- Y/n lives with her abusive father *cough* sperm donor *cough* and bro... More

Wrong number
Tony smiled
SPYder
Short filler sorry ://
More new people?
Rules
Pain
8
9
Run girl run
Nutella?
Bunch of puppies
Literally idk
Dylan?!
My best friend
Steve's murderous tendencies
Nightmare?
Nick
Spidey boy!
That's Strange
Shopping
What's sleep?
Training
God of cuddles
Just a prank
Yeah, no
Yeah, no pt2
Mommy? Wtf
I wanna die
Escape
Uhhhhh
Ye
Adoption
Thought you were american
C-court?
Always
Im at work idk too tired
Who's top?
Im back bitches
Girls(and others) night in?
Baking
Hehe gotta love procrastinating
The art of pranks
The art of pranks pt2
Permanently Borrowing

10

70.3K 2.1K 1.9K
By idkwhatimdoinghere79

Avengers' POV

The team had just spent another day training and questioning who the masked person was. They only grew more frustrated which is why they had discussed it in training. Killing two birds with one stone or before one bird grew into a bigger problem.

Tony had insisted on getting pizza tonight seen as only a few of them could cook something edible but they just didn't feel like it at the moment.

"Tony are we going to find out about this boyfriend of yours?" Clint decided to bring up yesterday's conversation that had so unfortunately been interrupted.

"Only when capsical decides to tell us where he's been sneaking off to for the last two weeks," Tony smirked knowing Steve would never say.

Steve tried not to look anyone in the eye, he had know idea anyone had noticed. I hint of pink was left when he looked up again.

"I've been out seeing someone," Tony gaped at Steve not expecting him to actually answer.

"Who?" Natasha stared at him, she had been trying to set him up with girls from work for a while now. To say she was surprised would be an understatement.

"And for how long?" Bucky asked. He was sure that Steve would have told him the minute anything happened.

"I know," the new arrival of little Peter  was announced by the statement and like a pack of wolves the descended on him for answers.

Steve glared at Peter who audibly gulped.

"Sorry Mr. Rogers I just saw the other day when I was on patrol," Peter looks down, everyone's heart immediately shattered seeing how sad he sounded and all went in for a group hug.

What went unnoticed was the relieved look Steve and Loki had.

"Alright kid what Disney movie do you want?" Tony knew exactly what was needed to cheer up his son.

"Tangled?"

"Of course little Midgardian," this time it was the gentle yet loud voice of Thor.

"Hey, has anyone gotten a text from Dylan yet?" Bruce asked worried, he always seemed worried about something so the others brushed it off, like the boy who cried wolf story.

Bumblebee private message

Hey Dylan are you okay?
It's been two days let me know if someone is wrong
Maybe I'm paranoid

Oh hey sorry just been a bit busy
I didn't notice the time fly past

But you are okay?

Yeah everything is fine

Avengers' POV

Bruce looked up at everyone else, they are all engrossed in the movie and most of them are singing along. He could see that Dylan had been avoiding the question the first time and that the second answer wasn't really genuine. What could have happened?

Y/n's POV

I couldn't sleep. Every single car that passed me I thought was searching for me to bring me back to hell. I was swinging my legs over the edge of my fire escape and leaning my head against the railing.

Then I got a text from bumblebee, he's sweet I like him. I didn't want to lie to him but I didn't want him to worry. I wonder what the others are doing. They are always up for what seems like 24hrs messing around or really just arguing in the group chat.

I sighed knowing I won't get any sleep so I might as well go walking about. I leave off the mask since cameras can track me better and the avengers would be looking for me. I think they are smart enough to rewind footage and see me put the mask on.

I just had my phone and my bag so it looks like I'm on my way somewhere instead of looking lost.

It was annoying seeing people laughing with the people around them knowing it will never be like that for me.

I decided to listen to some music again, pulling out my headphones and plug them into my phone.

'Walk With Me' by Måns Zelmerlöw is the first song that starts playing.

I hum quietly as I walk, the sun setting in the distance and painting the sky a dusty orange. A tear makes it's way down my cheek as I walk.

Soon enough they sun has set and I'm just wandering around humming to random songs in my playlist. As soon as I turned a corner I'm hit with a wave of heat. That's not normal? I sprint into the heat to find the source. Another building on fire.

Why do I always run into fire? Literally and well yeah literally. I slam on my mask without thinking and run towards the building. It just looks like an office building. Would people be inside? It's after work hours. I listen out for anything inside again. There's no one in there. I suppose I could just put the fire now, I mean the avengers would have spread the word so people will be looking for me anyway.

In my sleep deprived state I cut off all the oxygen in the building. The fire goes out and I return the oxygen so everything is normal. Well I'll just continue my walking.

After about of walking I decided I was hungry, I did manage to steal some food after I left that horrible room on my way to my fire escape but I ate that. I still have cash left from when I snuck up to my fathers floor a week ago so I can get some food.

I decided on McDonald's. I was digging into a nice burger planning out how I was going to continue to feed myself for the future. I have to wait until I'm 18 before I get a job, because otherwise my father could find me and bring me back since I'm still his child. Never felt that way though.I suppose I could pickpocket but that's kinda illegal. I could text the group chat for their ideas. More than likely it'd be useless. But still fun.

Strangers group chat

Y/n
Sooo any of you know a legal way to earn money without actually getting a job

Cry baby
Ransom someone

Y/n
Is that legal?

Cry baby
no ...

Y/n
Then no

Cry baby
Why does it have to be legal?

Smol brain
REALLY?

Tea party
You did really just ask why it has to be legal?

Y/n's POV

The next argument was already way underway and I laughed at it. It's like watching a group of children learning that laws exist, well adult sized children.

I heard a tapping on the glass next to me. Turning my head the Black Widow and the Winter Solider came into view. I grasped my phone in shock turning it off and stuffing it into my pocket. And I put my mask on again so they wouldn't see my face more than they have, they already know it's me.

Why was I so stupid? I had to put on the mask didn't I?

They walked through the door and all I could say was,

"Oh shit," and I ran.

———

A/n: So a kind of filler chapter just to show that the avengers aren't always smart like in other texting stories and immediately know something is wrong. Also y/n needs someone to hold her back .... Yeah

Also how are the chapter lengths? Should I make them longer of shorter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7.9K 33
**read at own risk - this was written by a 13yo like 5-7 years ago and then later published by a stupid 15yo** Jessica Maria Davis lived with her mom...
729K 21.7K 75
14 year old Peter Parker's had nothing but bad luck, he's been homeless for 6 years. But things start to look up when he gets a wrong number text. Th...
23.7K 471 18
just a wrong number story? TW (ive made this with no plans, soo don't judge most chapters aren't proof read) I DON'T OWN ANYONE BUT DIANA!
36.2K 647 28
Ara has been on the run from Hydra for years. Living in Tenneesse, doing small jobs like mowing lawns and pet-sitting all while trying to keep out of...