10

Avengers' POV

The team had just spent another day training and questioning who the masked person was. They only grew more frustrated which is why they had discussed it in training. Killing two birds with one stone or before one bird grew into a bigger problem.

Tony had insisted on getting pizza tonight seen as only a few of them could cook something edible but they just didn't feel like it at the moment.

"Tony are we going to find out about this boyfriend of yours?" Clint decided to bring up yesterday's conversation that had so unfortunately been interrupted.

"Only when capsical decides to tell us where he's been sneaking off to for the last two weeks," Tony smirked knowing Steve would never say.

Steve tried not to look anyone in the eye, he had know idea anyone had noticed. I hint of pink was left when he looked up again.

"I've been out seeing someone," Tony gaped at Steve not expecting him to actually answer.

"Who?" Natasha stared at him, she had been trying to set him up with girls from work for a while now. To say she was surprised would be an understatement.

"And for how long?" Bucky asked. He was sure that Steve would have told him the minute anything happened.

"I know," the new arrival of little Peter  was announced by the statement and like a pack of wolves the descended on him for answers.

Steve glared at Peter who audibly gulped.

"Sorry Mr. Rogers I just saw the other day when I was on patrol," Peter looks down, everyone's heart immediately shattered seeing how sad he sounded and all went in for a group hug.

What went unnoticed was the relieved look Steve and Loki had.

"Alright kid what Disney movie do you want?" Tony knew exactly what was needed to cheer up his son.

"Tangled?"

"Of course little Midgardian," this time it was the gentle yet loud voice of Thor.

"Hey, has anyone gotten a text from Dylan yet?" Bruce asked worried, he always seemed worried about something so the others brushed it off, like the boy who cried wolf story.

Bumblebee private message

Hey Dylan are you okay?
It's been two days let me know if someone is wrong
Maybe I'm paranoid

Oh hey sorry just been a bit busy
I didn't notice the time fly past

But you are okay?

Yeah everything is fine

Avengers' POV

Bruce looked up at everyone else, they are all engrossed in the movie and most of them are singing along. He could see that Dylan had been avoiding the question the first time and that the second answer wasn't really genuine. What could have happened?

Y/n's POV

I couldn't sleep. Every single car that passed me I thought was searching for me to bring me back to hell. I was swinging my legs over the edge of my fire escape and leaning my head against the railing.