9

Tw: rape. This is a big sensitive subject so I think it's necessary to have this in this chapter, it's in y/n's pov.

Avengers' POV

All the avengers collapsed onto their beds, all asking the same question 'who was that?'.

They had spent the last 4 hours searching the city but they couldn't find any hint of them anywhere. They didn't even speak a word so they can't exactly rule out half the city's population. To say they were frustrated would be an understatement.

The next morning they were slow to get up, probably due to the fact that they spent a lot of energy searching the day before.

Now though they all sat in a meeting room going over what they know.

"So they can hide," Clint spoke first.

"Really, we had no idea," Tony remarked, letting everyone know that he was already in a mood and would be angered easily.

"Calm down Tony," Steve said in an attempt to stop an argument before it happened. Yet everyone knew that saying that would do the opposite.

"Calm down! We just got outsmarted be a random person who could be working against us and you want me to relax?" Tony shot out immediately. "Sorry I know we don't need this."

Tony's apology shocked them.

"Glad you're listening to your boyfriend now. I knew you'd be good together," Nat said while smirking not referring to Steve.

Tony spun around and pointed his finger at her. She was the only one that knew of the secret relationship and he wanted to keep it that way.

"We should get back on track guys," Bruce said from Tony's side as he looked over the map of the city.

They had spent a while discussing but that was mostly arguing. However they came to a conclusion on a couple of things, they know next to nothing about the person they nicknamed the mask for the time being and second they want to know who Tony's boyfriend is.

They made a list of things they knew about the mask, one was that they can actually fight according to witnesses, two they can drop ten people in a few seconds, three they have been seen around the city a couple of times.

Y/n's POV

I woke up after an hour of sleep and I knew what was coming today. I groaned and rolled out of my sleeping bag.

I contemplated jumping off the fire escape but knew it would just be pain, not death. I've tried.

I kept me head down as I walked back to my sper- father. The walk was too short. I sighed and went in my usual way.

It's been about and hour and I knew father will be down soon. I was proven wrong when the door opened.

It was my brother. I knew what was coming. Please no.

First he came over and tied my hands as usual and then he gagged me because he 'finds my screaming annoying'. Next he stripped me of my clothes.

Then there were two types of pain, he degraded me while I was powerless against it, he literally gave me the scars then has the audacity to call them horrible. Then he got his knife and traced over his name again. Because as he said 'seems like the fun from the other day marred it'. He said it so casually tears slipped from my eyes.

The second pain was the worst. Worse than any knife, whip or fire could inflict. He did what no sibling should do, or anyone should do without permission.

I felt betrayed by my own body yet again for letting him get what he want yet again. But I knew my body just wanted to stop me from the pain, but it still hurts either way.

After an eternity I was freed, he departed with the words "We're looking forward to seeing you in two day. Both of us want in again.".

I know what he meant. It wouldn't be the first time that happened. I curled up in my closet and shivered beneath my blanket because I know what will come in two days.

Wait, I just hid from the freaking avengers. If I can do that I'm sure I can hide from my father right?

With that idea in mind I stood up and put on my clothes, they are all black anyway so it'd hide any blood. I only have my school books and blanket here so I put them into my bag.

I must have some serious luck because my bag doesn't look any bigger than usual.

I took one last look at the room of torture, gave it the middle finger and then jumped into the vents.

My fire escape has never looked so welcoming. And it's going to be warmer now that I have my blanket too. Now all I have to worry about is fighting but first I want to get a nice long sleep.

I'll text my friends later, I just considered them friends. Wow. For the first time I smiled going to sleep.