That's Strange

A/n: few points before we start; I apologise for the lack of updates I'm just so busy. I was also two episodes behind on Loki but I'm not anymore. Finally, HOW COULD NO ONE REMIND ME THE BLACK WIDOW MOVIE COMES OUT ON WEDNESDAY! I had to spend a good hour contemplating life when I found out.

Also this is an unedited and short as I'm half asleep at 3 in the morning as if writing. Anywho I'm going to edit it at some time tomorrow.

————

Y/n's POV

I immediately took of the vent cover and I could feel his surprise but I ignored it. The vents weren't that small so Clint could easily fit in if he wanted to. Kinda suspicious but it doesn't bother me.

Surprisingly I heard no sound behind me, we were both silent as I guided us through the building.

Once we were above a room with no one in it I decided we should have a destination in mind so I turned around to Clint.

We both had the same look in our eyes,

"Tony's room," we both said simultaneously and barely loud enough to hear. I smirked, it's like having a partner in crime.

It felt like it was taking forever, but then I heard someone humming a song not that far away.

They didn't sound like any of the other avengers I've talked to, so I followed the sound until I was right above it. Inside I could see a man in a weird outfit reading a book. The book was illuminated by a flickering bright orange light.

All of a sudden I heard a very familiar voice.

"Hey honey bunny," Tony's voice could clearly be heard. I raised an eyebrow and turned to Clint who shook his head. His entire face has gone red with trying not to laugh.

He also didn't notice where he was kneeling, it would be so funny if I were to accidentally unhook the vent grate and he were to fall right in between them.

So I did that.

I could hear a loud crash and a high pitched shriek. I peaked over the edge to look down on the chaos.

There was Clint right in the center of a broken coffee table, the book the man was reading had fallen out of his hand and it looked like Tony's arc reactor stopped working for a second. They were all stunned.

Slowly Clint looked up at me . I shrugged my shoulders and jumped, using my powers to avoid the mess.

It seemed that the weird looking man was first to recover.  So I decided to talk to him while the other two looked shocked at each other.

"Hi I'm y/n."

"Dr. Strange."

"I would say that I'm sorry about the table but given that Tony is a billionaire..." I stepped over to Clint since he was taking so long and I slapped him at the back of the head. "Next time watch where your standing of someone's could unhook the vent cover."

"There's gonna be a next time?" His voice brightened.

"Yeah," I nodded along with my words.

"So Tony, you got yourself a wizard." He smirks.

"Wait this is Tony's secret boyfriend?" I question.

"I am," the doctor replied.

"Now that's how he keeps in line more," Clint claims.

"Ah ah ah, no telling everyone the secret. You can use it as blaickmail," the doctor looked at me strangely as I said this.

"You won't say anything other than that right? Tony is paranoid about people finding out since they work here, before they kept going on about hi past girlfriend and mock him because they are both still friends.

"No I won't say anything, your not Stark so I like yup," I turn back and grabbed Clint's arm and began o walk out the door."

I heard a faint thank you as I walked back from the frozen statue. Giving him a pat on the back as I walked past him and out the door.