Nick

Y/n's POV

I felt something warm wrapped around me. I didn't want to open my eyes, this was so nice.

Curse the sun.

I felt the light hit my eyelids and I know that it was too bright to go back asleep. But it's fun to pretend, so that's what I did.

I heard a door click and I could smell something really nice come into the room. Yet I still kept my eyes closed.

"Is she up love?" I heard Loki's voice whisper somewhere behind me.

"I'm not sure but she should be soon," Steve was even quieter as he was behind me.

"I'm up unfortunately," my voice sounded raspy because I basically just woke up. I force my eyes open and I realised that I had my arm wrapped around Captain America's arm.

"Oh my gods! Sorry Captain America," I unwrapped his arm and rolled across the bed away from him.

"Steve, please call me Steve," Capta- Steve, sat up now that I was out of his arms. I saw Loki behind him with a tray of breakfast. They placed one on Steve's lap the another was summoned into their hands which was given to me, then one appeared for themself.

On the tray was a bowl of baked beans, toast with butter and a boiled egg. I couldn't wait to try it.

Why is food so good? I should have tried breakfast before. And it's warm too which makes it delicious.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Loki cutting up Steve's toast for him, they are so cute together. I've changed my mind from last night, they are both switches clearly.

It was only after I had checked the clock did I realise it was 11:55, that's the longest I've ever slept! I smiled. That however was interrupted by a loud voice that rang throughout the room causing us all to jump, although I jumped more than the other two.

"Mr. Stark is calling for a meeting in the living room and says that if you aren't there in three minutes he will send Natasha after you," said the calm voice. Wtf? Immediately Loki and Steve stood up. Loki grabbed mine and Steve's arms and dragged us out of the room. I looked over at Steve who was looking down with a slight blush on his cheeks. Adorable, to think these people are world super heroes.

I lost track of how many stairs we climbed but eventually we stopped outside a door and Loki let go of our arms. They opened the door and walked in first, then Steve and I followed close behind.

The three of us were faced with a room full of avengers.

"Ah so you had her," Tony Stark started, he was the only one standing besides us three. But not for long as I was pulled along and sat on a couch in between the two.

"So we have a problem," he sighed.

"What did you do?" Nat sassed like it was a frequently asked question here.

"Remember how we called Fury about y/n?" Everyone besides me nodded. "He's coming at twelve to question y/n, even after I told him not to bother."

"What time is it now?" Clint asked, sounding half asleep on the other side of the room.

"Twelve Mr. Barton," came a voice from the doorway. Everyone's head whipped around, and walking through the door was a man in a Trenchcoat and an eyepatch.

"Y/n, I believe, come with me, no it's not an interrogation," I turned back around to one of the avengers to indicate if I needed to go. The first person who's eyes I meet was Clint, he nodded his head and so I stood up. He said something to the woman beside him as I walked over.

The minute the door closed to the hallway, the man spoke.

"I'm Director Nick Fury, care for a walk while I ask you a few questions?" The question was definitely not a question. And so in the awkward silence we left the tower and ended up at the closest park.

He was asking questions that he probably knew the answer of already when out of the corner of my eye I see the woman from before take out a gun and pointed it straight at the directors head! I summoned the wind as quickly as I possibly could and just as I heard the gum fire I had pushed the director down to avoid the bullet.

The second the woman put away the gun she ran and helped the man up. WHAT IS HER DEAL?

"I see you can be trusted then, I'll leave the avengers keep you then. Thank you Agent Hill," he said completely calm. Is he okay? I thought the older generations were more mentally intact than ours?

"There will be conditions of course, you'll need to be trained."

He explained to me about possibly joining the avengers but that I wouldn't be too involved, like spider man, as we walked right back to the tower.

When we reached the living room again everyone was still there, and quite a few looked worried. 

"Alright Stark if I hear any problems because of y/n I'm holding you responsible, but for now you can keep her." Is he really acting like I'm some stray cat? With that he turned and went to leave the room.

"Thanks for the fucking show Nick," I said to his retreating figure.

He spun around and walked right back up to me until he was about a foot away from me and stared me down with his one eye. I smiled up at him, I could feel everyone hold their breath behind me, until he turned around again and walked out at the same pace as before.

"What happened out their kid?" Tony spoke first as Bruce guided me to the nearest couch to sit down.

"Oh you know the usual," I began, "Had one of his Agents try and shoot him in the head to test if I'd save him and then acted like that was a normal, sane thing to do."

Everyone nodded as though this wasn't out of character for him.

"H-hey guys! W-what's going on? I saw Mr.Fury's cars out side. Is everything okay?"

————

A/n: so sorry for the wait, but I fixed the frostshield because I agree they are both switches.

Now I want to know if there's anyone you want y/n to interact with before anything bad happens. Thanks all have a nice day/night.