Who's top?

Y/n's POV

Shuri went all out for the movie. She searched the tower earlier apparently and found a cinema room on the 27th floor of the tower. She had set up all the snacks including four boxes of popcorn, fifteen types of chocolate, a few packets of penuts , lots of jellies as well, three different drink choices and an alcoholic choice since technically she could "make the rules in Wakanda and pretend to be ignorant of America's drinking age". There was also an ice cream bar in the the cinema.

We both chose to have the cider (orchard thieves cause we were already going to have a sugar rush) we both got a box of salted popcorn and we each made each other's ice cream. I made her a banana and chocolate combination with chocolate sauce and granola, she made me a kinder benou and chocolate brownie combination with caramel sauce and strawberry topping. Although we both shared each other's since it was easy to steal with our spoons.

Eventually we picked a movie, the conjuring, it was hilarious as I kept scaring Shuri throughout. When we finite was only 7 o'clock so we decided to have a movie marathon. Shuri decided not to choose another horror movie. We decided on the hunger games. Even though we might be up until five in the morning because we planned on watching them all. It was better than the Harry Potter marathon we were planning. We'd actually get some sleep this way.

Halfway through the second movie Shuri found that the chairs can be turned into couches, so we paused the movie and I ran to my room and grabbed my huge blanket. We cuddled through the rest of the movies. Although I think we fell asleep near the ending of the last movie because I just remember katniss shooting an arrow at snow before it faded black.

Tony's POV

The two girls had disappeared some time ago after finishing their questioning. They didn't turn up to dinner but none of us expected them too. It was probably stressful for them. The police officer had notified us that the court date would be next month and that unfortunately that owning the law form meant that y/n's father would have at least a good lawyer on his side unless he decided to represent himself.

All the avengers in the tower decided to sit down and have dinner together. I was chatting with my son- Peter, god why'd I say son? Wait am I correcting myself in my head? Why? Anyway I was talking with Peter about how he wanted to do extra since classes this summer before going back to school when randomly Loki spoke loudly.

"FRIDAY play the file 'rainbow' on the screen please."

No sooner did he say that did he grabbed Steve's hand. The screen changed to show vines, Peter had shown me them before, then I noticed that on the people were the names 'Steve' and 'Loki' that wasn't there originally. Then there was a specific vine that came up.

There was a guy in red with the name Steve on him and a guy in gray with the name Loki over him and when the guy in red said hey professor 'avengers*' came up. It was the final vine in the compilation.

"Also I'd like to say that I'm non binary so you can start using they/them pronouns for me please," Loki blushed slightly.

Everyone was processing what happened it seemed that I, the great Tony Stark, understood first.

"Who's top?"

I got smacked in the back of the head and turned to see Stephan stepping out of his orange whichy-woo portal. Why the fuck is he here?

————

A/n: so I have the vine below and Umm how strange is that, I think someone else will be coming out of the closet (or portal) soon :).I feel like my chapters are getting shorter, maybe I just don't want to end it but I know I'll have to eventually :(((((

Not an update just corrected a spelling mistake that annoyed me.