Dylan?!

Avengers' POV

"Um guys how long has Y/n been in the bathroom? It feels like it's been too long," Bruce said, he was watching the monitor while everyone else was busy questioning Tony and Steve.

Their theories of Tony and Steve being together have gone out the window now, thanks to their friend Dylan.

"Uhhh what's the time?" Steve said, desperate to avoid more questions about his relationship.

"It's seventeen minutes past one," vision answered. "She's been in their for 2 hours and twenty three minutes."

"Isn't that normal for a teenage girl?" Tony remarked.

All avengers were at an impasse, they have no idea what normal consisted of.

"I don't think so, something could be wrong," Wanda said, she looked to Nat, who picked up on the clue.

"We'll go down and look," she replied and the two women left the room. The rest of the avengers present gathered around the monitor. They watched as Wanda and Natasha entered the room, they knocked on the door to the toilet but they heard no reply, the door pushed open as Nat knocked harder on the second time. They both turned to each other then went to exit the room. However Nat stopped and picked something up that was on the bed.

Natasha returned to the living area with a blank face and Wanda trailing a step behind her. Every male in the room audibly gulped.

They all knew that face, she was pissed.

She walked directly up to Stark and handed him the phone she had found on y/n's bed. He knew what to do, and he went straight to work without his usual signature remarks.

To say he was shocked was an understatement, he'd only expected it to take a minute to hack the phone without the password. How wrong the genius was. It was getting close to the hour mark now.

If Tony was shocked, it was nothing compared to the shock the others were feeling, it was like seeing everyone blip. They were watching Tony Stark, the genius, who had a face full of confusion. His face has never portrayed that before.

At the two hour mark they were getting worried, what could possibly be protecting that phone and what could be in that phone?

By hour three everyone was on the couches in their suits staring off into space ready for when Tony made a break through.

As the fourth hour drew to a close and the fifth began someone yelled, frightening the entire room.

"I DID IT," Tony screamed in a very high pitched voice. Everyone jumped up as they watched Tony go through the phone.

The phone was what most would say very empty. There was the standard apps, YouTube, two game apps, and an app called Wattpad.

Tony went straight to the messaging app which opened to a very particular group chat.

The silence in the room screamed in their faces.

"Y/n is Dylan," Tony whispered as everyone swallowed the information.

Y/n's POV

Dried tears were left on my cheeks from the panic attack I got after I came to realise my mistake.

I just managed to breath normally and I could see the sun was setting, they'll be after me, they have Tony fucking Stark. My phone protection won't last a minute against him. He'll find my full name and he probably won't recognise my name but he'll know he's met me before from records. He'll know my last name for sure, I've seen him talk to that sperm donor.

I remember that party, I remember standing directly next to my father as he talked to Tony Stark.

I always imagined meeting the avengers, they'd break into the office right before father was about to beat me and they'd kill him and I'd be saved.

But that was childish of my 13 year old self.

I remember standing there, pleading with my mind that Tony Stark would turn to me and notice my eyes screaming for help when I couldn't scream aloud.

I remember seeing Captain America and The Falcon there at the party too but we never got close enough to make eye contact.

I remember trying to sneak away that day and almost making it back to Tony Stark to call for help but a large familiar hand grabbed my arm and dragging me away.

And I remember watching Tony Stark glance at me before turning his back away.

I screamed out, my scream piercing through the air, it's the scream I should have let out in that party two years ago. I could feel the pain in my scream, it was the pain that I felt that night, the night that caused me to run into the hands of hydra.

I felt tears slid down my face yet again, I'm a mess. I have nothing left.

"Dylan?"

————

A/n: so another chapter today as promised, although it is short. It does however give some backstory on why she disliked the avengers as mentioned in one of the chapters at the beginning. Not the best but I kind of promised. Uhh I fell like I wanted to say something else... hmm... oh yeah I'll be starting work tomorrow and I don't know what time I'll have for writing but hopefully I'll have another one written for this time tomorrow. Also thanks to everyone who has supported my story so far, I'm literally making it up as I go along.