Mommy? Wtf

Avengers' POV

"Okay okay calm down, how quick can you get here," Tony replied to the panicking voice on the phone.

"I w-was already on my way so I'm just ab-about to get inside."

"Mr. Stark King T'challa has just entered the building will I leave him up to you?" FRIDAY announced. Everyone's eyes widened, they had no idea who Tony was on the phone to. They were busy taking in the news of y/n being missing. And no ide how to get her back.

Tony hung up the phone and half a second later the chime of the elevator could be heard in the distance. Hurried footsteps were heard as they got closer and closer.

King T'challa was standing in the middle of the living area explaining what just happened to the avengers,

"And then we were about to get some coffee but as I turned around Shuri was gone!" He ran his hands over his face." I-I just wanted to take her to New York do her first proper time in America."

He was on the verge of tears for his sister.

"So now we have two missing teens, does anyone know any people that might be useful to help us?" Nat was quick trying to come up with a plan.

"I know someone that could be useful," Sam spoke up.

"Anyone else?"

They all began going over strategies and searching for y/n and Shuri.

Y/n's POV

The room lit up suddenly and and as I was trying to adjust to the lighting the door banged open and I felt a foot to my face. A wave of pain erupted in my jaw and I tasted the familiar tang of blood in my mouth.

My body was dragged by rough hands back over to the cuff which I can now see have a complicated locking system. Who ever this person was wasn't gentle and they tightened the cuffs so I couldn't slip out this time. 

The person now stood in the centre of the room blocking the light, I looked up at them and my heart stopped.

Father....

"Slut there's someone I'd like to introduce you too." He began and I felt like I could get sick any second. "But before I do I just want to say thanks for running away it gave us a lot more publicity and now I can kill you without the public thinking that I did."

He was grinning from eye to eye at this point. My heart was racing but I tried my best to keep my composure in front of him. He spun around to Shuri.

"And you," he pointed a disgusting finger at her. "Not that there will be a next time but stay out of peoples family business. How unfortunate for you that you are going to watch the brat you tried to save die right in front of you."

She tried to save me? I- I just ruined her life now. Basically got her killed.

Among my panic I felt regret. I couldn't think of anything else. I was frozen in this state for what felt like an hour when in reality it was probably only a few seconds.

"Jake come on in with y/n's special guest," father asked my brother. They must have been waiting right outside the door because it immediately opened and my brother stepped in followed by a woman.

I recognised her slightly, then it clicked. It was my mother. Who apparently didn't die in the car crash.

"Wh-what the fuck," my voice barely sounded above a whisper and I became aware of the tears spilling from my eyes.

"Should we explain to the brat what's going on first? Look at how pathetic it is, I bet it'd cry even more before we even touch it," her voice was cruel and completely the opposite of the sweet voice I almost forgot about all those years ago.

"Yeah I'm sure it would love that but I don't have the patience for that so let's give it a quick little overview before we begin."

"Okay let's see brat, well obviously you know that you were a mistake, you shouldn't have existed at all and you just interrupted our lives. I was so sick of you that I faked my death. It was better for me anyway, I could spend my full time at work instead of pretending to be a stay at home mom."

"I haven't told it where you worked it might be interested to know where considering it's past."

"Ah yes, well you see bitch, you know those people that kidnapped you a few years ago, yeah I work for them just way higher up the food chain. You might have heard of their name. Does hydra ring a bell."

It was like my heart just completely doesn't exist anymore. She- she knew I was there. They both knew. What did I expect of them. I looked pack up to see them all smirking down on me in my helpless state.

"How many days do you think the brat will last?"

They all started taking bets on me, I felt absolutely terrible and terrified. They are going to torture me to death. And they are making Shuri watch.

Once they finished taking bets father and brother left.

"Oh how I'm going to enjoy this," she sung as if she was going to watch her favourite tv show or something.

She slowly approached me and pulled a huge knife out of her sleeve. I gulped, I know what father and brother liked to do but with mother I had no idea what to expect.

Pain, pure pain is what I should have expected.

She sliced my arms and legs up so bad that all you could see was red, not even the old scars stood out anymore. 

I was in so much pain that I didn't care that she had cut all my clothes off just to get at my back.

"Your father did an amazing job on you bitch," I knew she was referring to the years of pain that had left no part of my body except my face unscathed.

The knife dug deep into my back, I couldn't see what she was doing and even if I could black dots flooded my vision. I could feel each letter she was carving into my back.

I pleaded it to stop but she just took a scrap of my clothes and stuffed it into my mouth.

An eternity later she was finished, although I could still feel the pressure of the knife in my back as though she was still doing it.

She simply stood up and left the room. That bitch.

————

A/n: so lack of updates the past few days because I was dying(not literally). Anyone who is Irish knows the heatwave we are in so yeah I had no motivation for anything. Umm. Yeah so still not that good at torture writing but uhh you get what happens.