Your Eyes Tell

Por kimjungkoo97

'Your eyes which shines like a star which holds a whole Galaxy... I didn't know that I will fall hard for you... Más

Unexpected
Bunny Boy
The Maknae
Chingu
Punishment
Anything For You
Truth
Always my love
Danger
Brave Soldier
New Beginning
Introduction - Season 2
Meeting the Kim's
Little Date
My Love
Midnight Confession
The Truth
The End
Jealous Bunny
My Everything
Epilogue - Your Eyes Tell

Danger Ahead

1.5K 89 12
Por kimjungkoo97

No one's pov

Hae Ra prepared breakfast for her son and daughter.. She is so happy that her son came back.. It's been ten years.. After his father's death Bogum didn't came to Korea he only know about his mother and sister through his uncle.. He opened a new company in New York.. Now he feels it's the right time for his revenge.. He can't wait to see their pain..

'Eomma..' Lia hugged her mother and kissed her on his cheeks.. 'Baby.. You are awake.. We want to tell you something important..' Hae Ra said which made Lia confused.. 'Go and arrange plates on the table..' Lia nodded her head and arranged the plates..

'Morning baby..' Bogum hugged his sister.. Lia smiled at him.. Soo joined with them in the breakfast and they all started to eat... 'Woahh Eomma.. It's really good tasty..' Bogum said... They all talked about the business through out the breakfast..

After breakfast they all went to the hall where Lia gave the file to him... 'Jeon's are not in Seoul only Jungkook is here.. And he is in Kim Mansion..' Soo said.. Hae Ra gritted her teeth.. 'I expected this.. Kim's are so fast..' Bogum said.. when he opened the file his eyes fall on the pic of Jungkook.. He smirked and caressed the picture...

'So beautiful..' Bogum thought.. 'He is now in my class but it's really difficult to reach him.. First his friends second it's Kim..' Lia explained..

'What about your seducing plan..' Lia bite her lips.. 'He already have a boyfriend.. He rejected me and I know he won't give up on his love..'

'Did you know who is the lover.. I mean have you seen him..' Hae Ra asked.. 'No.. But that boy is really in love..' Bogum sighed..

'Its better for you to leave the college sis..' Lia looked at him with wide eyes.. 'If we know this much about Jeon's then you think they don't know about us.. If I'm right everyone knows about you.. That's why his friends are so protective towards Jungkook.. It's better for you to leave this college..' Bogum said but Lia shook her head..

"He is my dad too Oppa.. I can't leave them I want to revenge them for our father..' Soo know why Lia wants to take revenge personally on Jungkook.. 'But take care Lia.. Don't underestimate them..' Bogum warned his sister..

On the other side in Kim residence Jungkook get ready for his college in his room... It's two weeks his family left him and now they are in China.. At first Jungkook was hurt, broken but he can't be like that.. He know it's best for him so he accepted the reality.. He stayed with his friends in Kim's residence.. The couples  shared the room but Jungkook, Hoseok and yugy stayed alone.. 

'Are you ready baby..' Taehyung backhugged the younger and kissed him on his head.. 'Yeah hyung.. You said you have meeting at ten..' Jungkook said and turned towards him..

'I have.. Let's eat breakfast then I will drop you in your college..' Jungkook shook his head.. It's always Yoongi or Ken who drop Jungkook in his college in these past weeks.. 'A-ani.. if Bogum or Lia saw you then it will be dangerous to you also..' Taehyung chuckled..

'I want them to know that you are mine.. This beauty belongs to only Kim Taehyung..' It's all new to Jungkook he can't help but he blushed bitting his lower lip.. 'Stop biting.. Only I have the rights to bite this cherry lips..' He caressed the younger's cheeks leaned towards him.. Jungkook closed his eyes waiting for his soft lips on him..

Taehyung smirked and kissed the younger on his cheeks.. 'We have time for that bun..' Jungkook opened his eyes saw the elder with a pout on his cherry lips.. He slightly pushed him away and ran out of the room with his backpack.. 'He is making me crazy.. I can't wait to wreck you bun.. I want our everything in special..' Taehyung smiled and went out of the room..

'Hyungie.. Where are the others..' Jungkook asked to Hoseok.. 'They already left early.. Because your boyfriend said so..' Hoseok smiled at him.. Taehyung and Jungkook with Hoseok eat their breakfast.. 'Alright tae I'm leaving and I will meet you in college bunny.. Ken is here to pick me up..' Hoseok left the two alone..

'Messy eater..' Taehyung said and wiped the sauce near the younger's lips.. After breakfast they are in the hall.. 'Bun.. Now you know about Lia so be careful.. And I hope they won't take days if my guess is right we will meet Bogum.. So bun you have to do what I say.. We can't leave him it's time for that bastard to show who we are..' Jungkook holds the elder's hand.. 'Are you scared..' Taehyung asked..

'No.. You are here for me why should I scare of him...' Taehyung smiled at him.. They both left the mansion in Taehyung's car.. 'Did hyungie called you.. Are they alright..' Jungkook asked..

'Yeah.. I'm sorry bun but bear with this situation.. I know Jackson wont let no one to hurt them.. Okay..' Jungkook nodded his head and leaned on the seat.. It only take few minutes to reach the college.. The students stopped on the way looking at the sports car.. They can't believe that Kim Taehyung is here in their college.. Many students took photos of him.. He went to the left side and opened the door.. Jungkook get off from the car which made the students to squeal..

'Woahhh.. Is he Kim Taehyung's boyfriend..'

'They look so cute together..' Comments were heard by both Taehyung and Jungkook.. 'Be careful.. I will meet you in evening..' Taehyung smiled and kissed the younger on his cheeks .. 'Bye Hyung..' Jungkook said and get inside the college..

On the way to his class students took photo of Jungkook.. But the younger ignored it but stopped on the track when he saw Lia before him.. 'Is it because of him.. Taehyung.. Is he your boyfriend..' Lia asked..

Jungkook smirked at her and said 'Lover.. Soon to be husband of Jeon Jungkook..' He glared at her and went to his class.. Lia clenched her fist she can't believe it.. 'I will kill you Jungkook..' She thought and went to the class..

Jungkook can feel all their gazes on him which made him even more uncomfortable.. 'Wohooohoo.. Bunny boy is in love with famous CEO.. They look so cute together.. Yah kookie look at the tweets..' Jimin said trying to pull Jungkook..

'Hyungie stop..' His friends started to laugh at his blushing state.. Soon the class starts and the professor explained about the projects and assignment.. Jungkook took notes on his topic.. Lia's gaze were on Jungkook it's like burning him with her gaze.. She messaged his brother that Taehyung is the boyfriend of Jungkook..

The whole day Jungkook was with his friends.. He know if something bad is going to happen he can't stop it.. So he is ready for everything.. Jin and Namjoon kept their eyes on Lia.. The day went so fast the students packed their backpack and ready to leave the college.. Jungkook tapped Jimin's shoulder which made them to leave a little late..

'Just be safe.. You know tae oppa wont break his promise..' Jennie said.. 'I know guys.. Don't worry I will be alright just inform tae to come in time.. I don't like living like this.. Let's end it all..' Jungkook said.. Jimin holds his hand and yugy and others hugged him so tight..

On the other side Taehyung is busy in checking some file while Yoongi behind him.. They both heard a knock it's Ken.. He looks so tensed.. 'What happened Ken..' Yoongi asked..

'Bogum is here to meet you..' Taehyung clenched his fist he wants to know why he is here now.. 'Send him in..' Yoongi looked at him disbelief.. 'I want to know why he is here.. Don't worry..' Taehyung said..

Bogum smiled when he saw Taehyung and Yoongi and he is alone... 'Nice to meet you Kim Taehyung...' He said with a smile..

'Cut it Bogum.. What do you want.. Why are you here now..' Yoongi asked.. Bogum smirked while showing a picture of Jungkook.. Taehyung stood up from his chair which fall on the ground.. 'Five minutes.. You love is gonna..' Bogum laughed like a maniac.. Without waiting Taehyung pulled his pistol and point it on Bogum's  head..

'Taehyung.. If I didn't leave this company in ten minutes then you won't find your lover..' Yoongi holds Taehyung's hand and pulled him away from Bogum.. 'So you have only twenty four hours Taehyung.. And your boyfriend is so beautiful..' Taehyung tried to get away from Yoongi who is holding him so tight. 

'I have no time Taehyung.. I have to leave in this week because I have many work.. I planned everything perfectly.. You can't find him.. And I feel pity for you..' Bogum said with a smirk and left the place..

'Call Jimin and ask what happened.. And try to track Jungkook's mobile.. That fucker is going to die in my own hands..' Taehyung and Ken with Hoseok went to the parking lot..

Namjoon and Jin rushed to the gate and saw Jennie and Lisa on the floor unconscious.. Yugy and Jimin are slightly injured.. Jin without late called the cops and ambulance.. 'I'll take care here joonie our tae needs you.. Leave..' Jin said...

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

878K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
180K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...