Call Me Noona

By MinbebeWrites

A fluffy, sexy, fantasy starring Lee Minhyuk and OT7 Monsta X. Sunny Andrews is a 50-something divorcee from... More

Intro (Updated - Again)
Chapter 1 - Arrival (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Anticipation (Edited)
Chapter 3 - Fanmeeting (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Halmeoni (Edited)
Chapter 7 - Settling In (Edited)
Content Warning
Chapter 8 - Pool Party (Mature)
Note to Readers
Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)
Chapter 14 - Back to Reality
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)
Chapter 17 - Her Previous Life (MATURE)
Chapter 18 - Exposed
Update - Real World
Chapter 19 - Surprise
Chapter 20 - Encounter
Chapter 21 - Comeback
Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)
Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 24 - My New Life (Mature)
Chapter 25 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 26 - Hiatus (Yep, this one is mature too)
Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)
Chapter 28 - Whirlwind
Chapter 29 - My Love (Mature)
Chapter 30 - Adjustments
Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)
Chapter 32 - Blended Family
Chapter 33 - I Do... Again (Mature)
Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)
Chapter 35 - Honeymoon, Part 2 (Mature)
Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)
Chapter 37 - Kihyun's Big Plan
Chapter 38 - Melody
Chapter 39 - Be My Friend
Chapter 40 - One Night In Seoul (Mature)
Chapter 41 - Never Enough Time (Mature)
Chapter 42 - Miss You (Mature)
Chapter 43 - Send Off
Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)
Chapter 45 - Girl Date
Chapter 46 - Southern Nights
Chapter 47 - Reunited (Mature)
Just a Note
Chapter 48 - Competition
Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)
Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)
Chapter 52 - Premier (Mature)
Chapter 53 - In Sickness And In Health (Mature)
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 - Crash and Burn (Tissue Warning)
Not a Chapter, But Please Read Me Anyway
Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)
Chapter 57 - Surprise! (Mature)
Chapter 58 - Interview
Chapter 60 - Miracle
Chapter 61 - Moving Day
Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)
Chapter 63 - The New Era Begins (Mature)
Chapter 64 - Reveal
Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)
UPDATE
Another Update (A good one!)
Chapter 66 - Remy
Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit
Chapter 68 - Nikki's Arrival
Chapter 69 - So Close... (Mature)
Chapter 70 - Meet JangMi
Epilogue
Addendum - NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)

57 8 28
By MinbebeWrites

Everyone met at a really nice steak house for an early dinner. This particular restaurant had private dining areas that were out of the view of the main tables. Since Kyun and Nikki were quite obvious that they were in a relationship, the seclusion was welcome. The guys were too well-known outside of Korea now, and they were bound to be seen at this rate. They didn't seem to care, but it wasn't time yet.

I hoped they were ready. I had been pretty lucky with the fandom mostly accepting me. We would still get the occasional nasty look when we were out, and when Min did Vlives there were rude comments sometimes. He ignored them and concentrated on everyone else. I am sure they felt that I had "stolen" their idol, and I could understand the jealousy. That did not give them permission to say the things they did though.

Joohoney was the only one without a companion, but the kids were keeping him occupied. He wanted to go shopping and asked Nikki if he could take the kids with him. Nikki answered almost too quickly and Kyun looked ready to go as soon as she said yes. I suggested Phipps Plaza mall, which is an extremely high-end shopping mall. It was right up his alley.

Honey called an Uber for the three of them and Nikki drove us to our hotel. I watched for "spies", but I didn't see anyone watching or following us. That didn't necessarily mean anything. Fans are crazy sneaky, and if they want to follow or get info, they are going to do it. You will not know until you read about it or get the creepy note.

This was the first time Nikki and Kyun had been alone together since they started officially dating, so they were quick to disappear, presumably to Kyun's room. Min and I were left alone. He turned to me with that little sideways sexy smile. We stepped into the elevator, and he cornered me against the wall. His hands were on either side of my head and he looked down at me with hunger in his eyes. I felt my insides turn to jelly.

He lowered his head and brushed his lips against mine, whispering something I couldn't make out. Just then the elevator slowed, and the doors opened. He turned to stand beside me, but never took his eyes off me. A group of drunk businessmen got on and the drunkest one looked us up and down. He smirked and tapped one of the others who turned to check us out. He was rude and obvious, and it was uncomfortable.

Min put his arm around me and pulled me in close in a protective gesture. The men continued their conversation, but the one kept looking my direction. He turned fully to me and said, "honey, I would be happy to be your young gigolo anytime." The others roared with laughter.

Min stepped a little closer to him and replied coldly, "you should apologize to my wife."

"Oooh, she musht be loaded! Or you must have a big..., no that can't be it. You're Ashian." He cackled at himself and grabbed his own crotch, gesturing rudely. "Leth me show you what a real man is."

His friends had grown quiet and were not egging him on any longer. The crack of my hand against his face echoed in the metal box. Min stepped in between me and the asshole. "You better watsch it, bish," he slurred as he grabbed his cheek and leaned around Minhyuk, pointing his finger at me. His friends took him by the collar and pulled him back. They told him to calm down and back off. He shrugged them off and stepped forward again, getting in Minhyuk's face.

It seemed like Min grew six inches taller and 10 inches wider before my eyes. He towered over the man and in a low and dangerous voice that I hadn't heard before said, "I told you to apologize to my wife, you bastard." His hands had been clenched tightly at his sides, but he crossed his arms in a classic intimidating pose.

The drunken man poked his finger into Min's chest, "you need to get your woman in check. Bishes like her need to be put in their phlace," he spat. Minhyuk drew back his fist, but the man's friends pulled him back to safety before he could launch the punch. Asshole stumbled and tripped over their feet, almost falling to the ground. Min lowered his fist, but his icy gaze bored into the man's head.

Asshole was unsteady as he stood and attempted to smooth his cheap suit. Minhyuk loomed over him with a death glare. The man held up his hands to show his surrender. The doors opened and his friends pulled him out quickly. He yelled something as he exited, stumbling over his own feet this time, and it was not an apology.

Min's chest was heaving as he followed the man out of the elevator and watched him walk away, or stagger away to be more accurate. The elevator door tried to close, and he blocked it with his foot from the hallway. He was angry. Angrier than I had ever seen him. I stepped over to him and put my hand on his arm. He looked at me and his expression softened. He stepped back inside the compartment, pressed our floor again, and held me.

"I am sorry that happened, Jagiya. Are you okay?" He lifted my hand and examined it, kissing my palm after he saw it was red from the impact.

"I am fine. Are you okay? I am glad you didn't have to punch him. That would not have gone over well."

"I tried hard not to. That is why I crossed my arms... to keep myself from doing that. I am sorry that I almost did. But when he..." He stroked my face and leaned down closer to level his eyes to mine. "Are you sure you are okay?"

I nodded and smiled at him. What I was, was turned on. Whatever caveman-esque pheromones were coming off him were affecting me in ways I could not describe. He was powerful and had those strong, protector vibes. I snaked my hand into his hair and started tracing little circles on his neck. "I am better than fine. I can't explain why, but I need..." the doors opened at our floor. I winked at him, and he smiled. I took his hand and led him to our door.

He locked the door and engaged the safety latch. When he turned around, I literally jumped him. We fell back against the door, laughing. He grasped my hips and supported my weight as I wrapped my legs around him. Our kisses were sloppy and loud. I pulled my shirt off and dropped it somewhere. He walked us to the bed and braced with his knee as he dropped me there, unceremoniously. I pulled his shirt off as I dropped with a giggle. He pulled my jeans off and I lifted my hips to help. He went for my panties next. He just grabbed them and ripped them off. The elastic snapped stung my skin a little, but I didn't care. I reached for his zipper and helped him out of his cargo pants.

I pulled him to the bed and wrapped my legs around him again. He lined himself up at my entrance and slipped inside of me with ease. I was so ready for him. I cried out in pleasure as he thrust fast and hard. I dug my nails into his back as our hips bucked. The bed creaked rhythmically in time with our moans and grunts. He pulled my arms up over my head and held them there as he gently bit into the swell of my breasts. I felt the pleasure building and cresting and suddenly it crashed, and I screamed his name as my body convulsed. My back arched and my muscles tightened around him. I heard him cry out and he squeezed me tighter as he found his release as well.

He turned us sideways and pulled me tight against his body. He kissed me and stroked my hair. "Wow, whatever that was... I liked it very much," he said with a shy little smile. I blushed and tucked my face into the crook of his shoulder. "No reason to be shy, jagi. That was amazing."

I peeked out and bit my lip, "it kinda was, wasn't it?" I giggled. "Wanna do it again?"

"Did you really need to ask that?" I laughed and he reached down to my ass and pulled me against his hips, grinding against me. I felt his length already hard against my thigh. The shockwave had not subsided from my last orgasm, and I needed no coaxing. He rolled onto his back, and I straddled him. He lifted me so that I could slide down onto his cock. I felt him throbbing inside me as I moved up and down, taking every inch. I braced myself on his chest as I began rocking my hips.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "that guy had no idea just how wrong he was." I flicked my tongue against his earlobe and gently bit. He hissed through his teeth and turned his head to me.

"Do I fill you up, baby? Take it in your tight little pussy... take it all." His sudden aggressiveness sent me over the edge, and I whimpered as he captured my mouth with his. I felt powerless, I wanted him to take me in the truest sense. I felt all control leave me. I wanted more.

"Minhyuk, fuck me, fuck me haaarder,"my voice wavered as he held my hips and pounded deeply. Before I knew what was happening, he was behind me, lifting me off the bed onto my knees. He pushed me down so that my shoulders were against the bed, and he was ramming into my dripping core. The scent of our lovemaking hung in the air, intensifying our need.

"Like this? Is this what you want? You want me to fuck you hard like this?" He continued his powerful thrusts, and I gave in to the pleasure, letting it flow over me. I couldn't speak, I answered him with deep moans and whimpers. My elbows were digging into the mattress, and I looked back over my shoulder to see his face. His head was tilted back, his eyes were closed, and his mouth was open. He looked so damned sexy, and it sent shockwaves through my core.

He leaned forward and reached around between my legs to tease by clit, pushing me over the edge. Somehow, I was able to cry out, "Minnnn I am cumming!" as my walls clenched around him. He pounded harder and all I saw was stars as wave after wave of pure ecstasy washed over me. I don't know if it was a second orgasm or just one really long incredible one, but I felt like it lasted for several minutes. I could feel him pulsing inside me as he came, calling my name. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and we fell to the bed, spent.

It was several minutes before either of us could speak. We laid in each other's arms, our breathing gradually returning to normal. When I could finally form words, I whispered, "Minmin, that was incredible. I mean, stellar, as in I was flying in outer space." He kissed my forehead and said he had felt it too.

I could really feel how our connection had deepened since he had come back from their tour. I felt completely free, no inhibitions holding me back. I had been completely comfortable with him since the beginning, but I had a hard time just letting go of my hang-ups and giving in to my fantasies. It had been easy just then though. I forgot about all the negative things of the day and focused on the moment, on the man... my man.

We were missing the big Halloween party in Korea, but we had fun hanging out with the kids. Kyun and Honey were still in town, and we decided to go to the block party in Nikki's neighborhood. We turned quite a few heads since none of us had costumes and the guys were recognized by several people. We ended up leaving early because they were getting too much attention. It was no secret that Nikki was close to the group, but their presence was a different thing.

The day of the charity event, I had to go to the gallery and help get all the last-minute prep done. Katie was great and had everything handled. I felt just as lost around her as I did at home with Emma. I was becoming expendable because of their awesomeness. My role had shifted since Emma came along, and I was able to focus on the people side of it more than the business side. This arrangement worked out well with her because she preferred the business side. It still kept me busy, but I was out of the gallery a lot more often.

The casino tables had been delivered and set up already. The caterers were arriving and getting set up. The bar was ready to go. It was barely lunchtime, and I was done. I didn't want to step on Katie's toes because this was no longer my gallery. I checked in with Jisung and headed to Nikki's. I was borrowing a dress from her since I didn't have room to pack one and really didn't want to buy another one.

The event was so much fun and we raised several thousand dollars for a local charity, My Sister's Place. They help women get back on their feet. This was something close to my heart. The guys were hesitant to play the games, so they just watched and goofed around. Gambling is illegal for Korean citizens, even if they are not on Korean soil. This was charity and they would not be winning or losing any money, but they didn't want to take any chances.

Minhyuk looked so incredibly handsome in his tux. They all did. These men looked fine no matter what they wore, but suits? Tuxedos? Harnesses? These were guaranteed Monbebe killers. And I was still a Monbebe. Min caught me staring at him several times during the night. Each time he teased me by doing a subtle dance move or by giving me that little sexy smirk of his. By the end of the night, I was ready to jump him again. And I did as soon as we got to our room.

We only had a couple more days before we had to go back to Korea, and today was his birthday. The guys went to meet with the rapper again, making one last attempt to convince him. I hung out with Nikki and SeoYeon while the kids were at school. We had plans for dinner and karaoke that night.

Nikki had a couple of errands and she had to drop by her office to pick up something, so I tagged along. While she was inside, my phone rang. It was Dr. Fleming. I hadn't thought much about it the past couple of days, but now that she was calling, my anxiety flooded back. I answered the call, just as Nikki got back into the car.

"Sunny, I have your test results. I am glad we were able to get them back so quickly." That made me more nervous. Nikki picked up on it and turned to listen and be there for support if needed.

"That was really fast," I replied. "How did they turn out?" I asked nervously.

"Well, they mostly look good." She paused. "There is one thing though that I had them run three times to be sure."

My breath caught in my chest, and I waited for her to continue. "Sunny, please sit and put down any heavy objects you may be holding." She was really scaring me now.

"I am sitting and the only thing in my hands is my phone. Dr. Fleming, please tell me what is wrong." Nikki took my free hand and held it.

"Nothing is wrong," she laughed. "Sunny... you are pregnant."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Finally!!! It only took 59 chapters to get there, but finally!! 

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Guys, please remember to vote! And I would appreciate it if you would follow as well, but at least vote!!

Thank you so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1K 32
It's been a few months now that I, Ha Neul, became a trainee at Starship Entertainment. Accordingly, a new chapter of my life began and I'll get the...
803 144 32
When Hannah Song comes home to take care of her nephew, she doesn't expect to fall for his teacher. A new AU fanfic featuring Changkyun as Hannah's...
4.3K 269 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...
64.8K 2.9K 19
Lee Minho, the heir from Lee's Group, one of the well-known companies in the country, making him one of the most well-known hot bachelors among the n...