I'm Here For You (Foxy x Bonn...

By Unknownbunnny

Bonnie is suffering right now. His parents are dead, his boyfriend is abusive and he has no friends to help h... More

Ch1: Ordinary life
Ch2 New Face
Ch3 Music notes
Ch4 questions
Ch5 A Friendship
Ch6 Halloween
Ch7 The Festival
Ch8 Why?
Ch9 Shopping Spree
Ch10 shatterd peices
Ch11 Im Sorry
Ch12 The Truth
Ch 13 Discussion
Ch 14 Thanksgiving
Ch 15 The Escape
Ch 16 Safety
Ch 17 Crush
Ch 18 Two boys
Ch 19 Birthday
Ch 20 texts and chats
Ch 21 The Party Massacre
Ch22 The Situation
Ch 23 Love Birds
Ch 24 Friends and Promises
Ch 25 Chats
Ch 26 Gifts
Ch 27 Thoughts
Ch 28 The loop
Ch29 Party Cove
Ch30 Christmas
Ch 31 New years
Ch 32 Concert
Ch33 Court
Ch34 Visit
Ch35 Unexpected
Ch37 Spy
Ch38 Hearts
Ch39 Terrors
Ch40 Date
Ch41 Caution
Ch42 Sorrow
Ch43 Nightmares
Ch44 Forgiveness
Ch45 Apologies
Ch46 The Plan
Ch47 Our Problem
Ch48 Time
Ch49 Together
Ch50 Panic

Ch36 Warnings

269 4 7
By Unknownbunnny

Foxy's POV:

"Bonnie! Where are you?" I screamed in fear. I was running around the loop looking for him. He went missing and everyone said he was here. I ran around shouting his name waiting for him to answer. There Where people around wearing black masks and all black clothes. They would look at me and laugh in a fainted tone. "Foxy!" I heard Bonnie scream. I started rushing through the crowd looking for Bonnie while I was running. "Bonnie! Please, Where are you!" I cried feeling tears roll down my face. While I was running I could see faint images of Kai but I ignored them. "Bonnie!" I shouted again. "Foxy!" I heard him shout back. His voice sounded closer and I ran over to it. I pushed through the crowd once again and saw Bonnie's purple bunny ears pop up. I ran over to it but by time I did I saw Kai holding Bonnie by the neck. "To slow Fox." He said with a chuckle pulling a gun out of his pocket. I couldn't move. I watched as he through Bonnie to the ground and aimed his gun at him. I tried to run towards Bonnie but then I heard a gunshot...

"Bonnie!" I shouted bolting up out of the bed. I looked around the room and to my side and Bonnie wasn't in bed with me. It was a nightmare. Again. Holy fuck that felt so real. A second later the door to the room opened. "Foxy are you alright?" Bonnie asked concerned limping into the room. I was just heavily breathing and shaking. "Foxy?" He asked getting closer. "Did you have another nightmare?" He asked sitting next to me. "Yea." I replied out of breath. "What was it about?" "I lost you... and I was runing around looking for you but when I did... Kai got to you... and he had a gun and..." My voice died down and Bonnie sighed. I tucked my head down and then felt a hand lift it back up. Bonnie gave me a soft kiss on the lips and pulled away. "Did that make you feel better?" He asked cupping my cheek. "Yea. Alot better." I replied back. "Now c'mon, I made breakfast." He said standing up. "You did?" I asked. "Yea, I thought about it and we really haven't had a proper breakfast together in awhile." He said starting to walk out of the room. Trying to walk out of the room. "Hey do you want me to help you to the other room?" I asked getting up. "No I'm fine. I've dealt with stuff like this before. Plus it's been two days since it happened so it's healing up a bit-." Bonnie said almost falling but catching himself up against the wall. "From what those guys did to you, it's not gonna heal that quickly." I said walking over towards him and grabbing his hand. "I used to have to deal with this kind of stuff all the time. I guess I've been less beaten so I didn't have to deal with the pain so much." He said as I wrapped his arm around me and we started walking into the other room. "And this time you actually have someone to help you." I said letting him sit down in a chair by a table. "Yea true. I made breakfast sandwiches with beagles and there sitting on the kitchen counter over there." Bonnie said pointing over at two plates and some drinks. I walked over and grabbed them and walked back over towards the table. I laid the plates and drinks down and sat across from him. He started eating and so did I. I stopped for a minute and looked at Bonnie's black eye. Poor bunny boy. He noticed me and I quickly turned my attention back to the food. "You know the same thing would have happened to you too if we were both there. There was alot of them and they would have gotten more violent." He said knowing I was looking at his eye. "I just... don't like seeing you hurt." I said swallowing my food. "I know." He said going back to eating his food. "Foxy?" He asked after I finished. "Yea?" I responded. "What do you think about... us..." My heart froze for a moment. He's not talking about what I think he's talking about right??? "W-w-what?" I studderd scared. "Like... Us in this whole Kai situation and being trapped in this apartment." He said making me sigh in relief. "I thought you were gonna say something else. Whew. Um... I honestly don't know. I mean like... I'm scared but happy that your away from Kai but then ye'know... but I'm happy your safe with me and he can't find us." I tried to explain. He nodded and stood up and grabbed his plate and drink. He made his way over towards the sink and laid his plate and drink in it and started cleaning. I followed grabbing my plate and drink and putting it in the sink standing next to him. "Now to think of it. What do you actually think about us? Just you and I." He asked making me jump again. "Um... I like us. Even if we are going through this tough time, I love you and care about you so much. W-why do you ask? Do you..." "No! No. Never. I don't wanna do that. I just wanted to know your opinion that's all. I don't want you too feel like you have to have me in your life because of... this." Bonnie said making me sigh in relief. "Bonnie, I don't care about any of this. I love you even if this stuff even happened. Your an amazing person with an amazing personality and I love that about you." He smiled and finished washing the dishes. "Ok. I just wanted to know your thoughts." He said turning to me. "What do YOU think about us?" I asked back. "I like us too. We're a strong kind of relationship, we're both always here for each other and that's amazing to me." He explained. I just smiled and kissed his cheek. "Do you want me to help you back to our room?" I asked. He nodded and I picked him up and walked him to our room. I walked in and sat him down on the bed. "Thank you Foxy." He said making me smile. "No problem sweetie."

Goldens POV:

"I think you should go see them tomorrow." I told Freddy on the phone as I was sitting in my car. "I was planning on it. Hopefully they'll be better than last time." Freddy said. "Just make sure Bonnie's not cutting anymore and Foxy's feeling better after... ye'know." "Yea... you don't understand how scary that was seeing his wrists. I felt my heart stop beating." "Yea I know. We pretty much made everyone scared after telling them what Foxy did." It went silent for a moment. "I'll text them and ask if I could visit again tomorrow." Freddy said. "Alright. Try to get more information about Kai from Bonnie. Maybe we can figure something out then." I added. "Alright, I'll talk to you later. Bye." He hung up and I sat my phone aside. I sighed and sat there for a bit before getting bored and checking my phone. I decided to look at the group chat messages again and saw our most recent ones from the day Foxy atempted suicide.

5 Days ago:
Freddy: I've got goodish news and bad new...
Mangle: What is it???
Funtime: Start with the good news
Fredrick: Are they fine?
Freddy: Goodish news is that they are... okish. They have Phantom getting them groceries and they are only allowing me to visit them.
Phantom: Well we know I'm getting then stuff but what's the bad news? When I go there they seem fine.
Freddy: well... this is gonna be a lot to take in... Bonnie yelled at Foxy by accident because Foxy saw Bonnie cutting himself and then Foxy... Foxy tried slitting his wrists
Funtime: WHAT!?!?!?!
Phantom: What the fuck???
Mangle: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!?!
Freddy: Why the hell would I make that up. I was fucking terrified
BonBon: But atleast he's alive. That's all that matters
Funtime: MY FUCKING BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF NOTHING IS FINE
Phantom: Calm the fuck down. Bonbons got a point. Me and Freddy have to keep checking on them and making sure they are not cutting or anything. Did anything else happen?
Freddy: Well Foxy's been pushing Bonnie away kind and I told Bonnie to not leave Foxy alone so maybe that will make Foxy better and I told Foxy to show Bonnie his cut. They need to take care of each other while we figure shit out. No one try and mess with them or spam call or text them. That will only make them more mad and depressed.
Jack: Freddy. When you go visit again you need ask Bonnie more about Kai. The more information we know about him then maybe we can solve this situation and find who's giving him information.
Mangle: but still make sure they are fine.
Freddy: I will

Reading those messages still hits like an arrow sticking through my heart. Foxy's a brave and smart kind of person. Why would he try to kill himself. I started scrolling up through our text messages more. I passed the conversation we had after court, the conversation we had after that concert, that conversation after the party. But something caught my eye. When I added the others to our group chat something popped up.

Funtime was added to your group chat:
Lolbit was added to your group chat:
Baby was added to your group chat:
Felix was added to your group chat:
Springtrap was added to your group chat:
Ballora was added to your group chat:
Yendo was added to your group chat:
Ray Was added to your group chat:
Blackheart was added to your group chat:
Foxy was added to your group chat:

...

"Foxy?" I said to myself. "But he hasn't left the groupchat. How would he be added again?" I clicked the username "Foxy" and it pulled up a unknown number. "What?" Then I scrolled down and clicked on a text that Foxy actually sent. I clicked on its username and it pulled up Foxy's actual phone number. "This doesn't mean..." I quickly clicked the "people in this group chat" button and started scrolling.

Mangle
Chica
Freddy
Bonnie
BonBon
Fredrick
Jack
ChiChi
Phantom
Funtime
Ballora
Baby
Lolbit
Felix
Yendo
Golden
Springtrap
Ray
Blackheart
Foxy
Foxy

...

There are two Foxy's... I quickly changed the name of the fake one and immediately started texting the group chat.

Foxy's username has been changed to Fake Foxy:

Golden: Foxy! Answer your text messages!
Foxy: What? Why was my user changed?
Golden: There's a fake person using your username in our chat
Foxy: What? That's probably a glitch or something
Golden: No its not. The number is unknown
Foxy: Your shitting me. That couldn't be who I think it is right?
Fake Foxy: You finally figured it out. Haha. Took you long enough.
Foxy: Nonono this isn't Kai
Mangle: Wait is that...
Fake Foxy: It's so funny to see you guys bitching about me.
Foxy: nononono
Fake Foxy: One of your friends added me to the chat and changed my name so I could blend in. It's so funny listening to how bad you and Bonnie are suffering.
Foxy: shut the fuck up asshole, LEAVE US ALONE!!!
Fake foxy: And poor old Yendo. You thought you could get away with spoiling my plans? Oh don't you worry you little rat. I'm gonna find you and when I find you I'm gonna slit your throat and watch you bleed.
Foxy: Leave him alone asshole
Fake Foxy: Oh and don't you think your safe Foxy. I still have friends on the other side. They'll fine you. And then I'll find you. And I'll make you watch me put a bullet thought that cheating fags brain. And the rest of you are on my hitlist too. Welp my identity has been found. Ta ta.

Fake Foxy has left the groupchat:

Mangle: Did that shit actually happen
BonBon: dude what the fuck?
Yendo: Oh fuuuuuck
Felix: Yendo I'll stay with you so you'll feel safe
Yendo: thx
Fredrick: Well now we're fucked
ChiChi: you could say that again
Mangle: Who the FUCK IS THE RAT!!!
Golden: There's too many of us. It could be anyone
Mangle: If i single handedly have to beat the shit out of everyone here to find who it is. THEN I FUCKING WILL
ChiChi: Mangle calm down. Jesus
Golden: Foxy what else do you know about this guy?
...
Golden: Foxy?

Bonnie's POV:

"Foxy?" I asked limping out of our bedroom. I looked out and saw Foxy on the couch on his phone. It looked like he was texting. "Foxy?" I asked again. This time he herd and jumped up. "H-hey Bonnie! Why are you up and walking around?" He asked quickly getting up and wiping his face and walking over to me. His voice sounded broken. "I just wanted to check on you. Who where you texting?" I asked. "Just the group chat. Nothing important don't worry." I looked at his face and I saw dried tears on his fur. "But you were crying-" "I wasn't crying." "Then why do I see dried tears on you face?" He froze for a minute before slowly hugging me. "Its Kai..." He said his voice breaking again. "Can I see it?" I asked. He sighed and then handed me the phone. "Can we sit down and read it?" He asked. I nodded and he helped me back into our room. I sat down on the bed and he sat on the other side. I started reading and gasped. "Oh god." I wimperd feeling tears in my eyes. "Please don't cry. I can bare to see you cry anymore." Foxy quickly said hugging me with a wimper in his voice. "Hes going after people. He's gonna kill Yendo... oh god." I said hugging Foxy back. "I just wish he would leave us alone..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 414 22
[Complete] ((Art on cover isn't mine; just edited it.)) After a very long road for the two gold ones. Of course no more peforming for the two, but a...
57.5K 2K 14
❝He's back- and it's time to open the box.❞ Closure. That's all you wanted. That day simply never left you mind. The blood... The screams. Tired of t...
4.5K 90 18
4 years of torture, beating, harassment, and abuse, Foxy couldn't even say he has had enough. He was known for the bite of 87 and since then, no love...
3.8K 96 12
Foxy Landry, his two sisters, and his mom has been having a really bad life and end up having to move, because of his mom's job. Things start looking...