KS4 - Yours ✔

By thekswriter

Fourth Generation of my Kirigun series. 1st Generation: Possessive Tharn 2nd Generation: Falling in Love with... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 🔞
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Side Story #1 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #2 Bruno & Mayka
Chapter 56
Side Story #4 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #5 Bruno & Mayka
Side Story #6 Bruno and Mayka
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Side Story #7 Bruno and Mayka
Final Chapter
Side Story #8 Bruno&Mayka
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special 3 (Gun shot)
Special Chapter 5 (Miles' new bestie)

Side Story #3 Bruno & Mayka

4.7K 344 128
By thekswriter

Mayka's POV

My head is aching real bad. I get up only to see Bruno doing push-ups on the space between our beds.

"That's a hangover medicine on your side. Eat your breakfast first." He said while continuing his workout. He is very sweaty and his angry veins are visible. Why am I even looking?
"I thought you can handle alcohol very well since you drink almost weekly." He added.

"Thanks for this...But you don't have to care about my drinking habits. What's in it for you?"

"If you jump to my bed like last night of course I need to care."

"Jump to your bed your face! Why the hell would I do that to a walking post?" Bruno is getting to my nerves.

"So now you wanna act like you forgot about your confession last night? Cool!" He smirked. He fucking smirked.

"I don't know what are you talking about! I would never have a crush on you."

"Bingo! Never mentioned anything about a crush, Mayka. You are so ahead of it." He cackled. This is the loudest laugh I have ever heard from him. His voice is so manly. Damn it.

"There's just a piece of memory about last night. But don't you ever think that I have a crush on you. Don't you ever!" I repeated. He is so full of himself. Annoying as ever.

Actually, I admire someone. He is married though. I am happy just by looking at him and obeying his order. My Kai. He is the best Elite for me. Normally he looks so soft but when it comes to the job, he is so serious. I was born late. How lucky can Sir Cole be? He is married to my dream guy.

"Hey, stop daydreaming and eat." He keeps flexing in front of me. Such a show-off.

Today, I'll be in the training class to discuss the family tree. All Elites are required to know all information about the Traipipattanapong, Kirigun, and Suppasit clan. Since Miles will be part of the family, they'll be adding our information as well for sure.

I took a shower and made sure that I'll look good.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I yelled.

"Shy?" He asked. He keeps smiling like a fool.

"To you? No." I just sat on the bed and eat.

I sighed. I need to ignore him. I don't wanna be stressed.

After almost an hour, he finished working out finally.

"I am serious, Mayka. You need to limit your alcohol intake. It's fine if you are just here, what if you got drunk in a bar? It's dangerous."

"I know, stop lecturing me. I don't normally get drunk." I know my limit when it comes to alcohol. Maybe, it's because I am too tired last night.

"...or you intentionally drink too much to gather the courage to confess to me?" That annoying smile again.

"I need to go. Stop bothering me." I hissed.

He grabbed my hand. "Don't you want to hear my answer to your question last night?"

"Keep it to yourself. I am not interested." I left the room.

Damn it! Why did I say that I have a crush on him last night? Because of these fucking newbies who keep teasing me...

I walked straight to the training room.
At exactly 8 AM, I started discussing the Family Tree with the newly graduated Elites. From Sir Type's grandfather down to Pink's biography.

Sir Kai entered the room. Damn!

"Continue, Mayk." His voice is angelic. Don't smile, self! Please don't.

Just a few seconds after, his husband also entered the room. Sir Cole always follows his wife, especially when the trainees are just new to the team.

"Yeah, guys. So they are Sir Cole and Sir Kai Suppasit. As I have mentioned earlier, Sir Kai is the current commander of Elites. So once you passed the last assessment, you'll be reporting to your respective leaders, and all leaders will report to Sir Kai. He is the head." I informed them.

"And my wife." Sir Cole added. Okay! Yours! Stop rubbing the truth to my face!

"Hey, go out, babe. You are disturbing the class. Check the babies' room if it is already done." They kissed before his husband left. Lucky as fuck!

"Sorry about that. Go ahead, Mayk!"
I continued and saw him sleeping at the back again. He is really cute.

"Unknown plate number parked in the main gate." I heard Mix announced through the device. Sir Kai probably heard it on his earpiece too because he gets up. He asked me to continue before leaving the room.

Good thing that it was a false alarm.

The discussion ended at noon. It was lunchtime so I went to check on my brother. They said he was in his working room so I headed there and found the two sewing clothes again.

Bruno is so focused on what he is doing. It suits him well, sewing clothes. I find it really funny, a masculine guy super fixated on his masterpiece.

"Enjoying much?" I asked him.

"Stop flirting here. Flirt outside, Mayka." My brother told me. Flirting with who? Me to Bruno? No way!
"It's lunchtime Bruno, eat with us first."

"No, sir! I can eat in the barracks."
He excused.

"Eat with us, Bruno." My brother repeated.

"Just let him, Miles...maybe he wants to eat with his friends," I told him.

But my fucking brother smiled widely at me. Damn it! Why is he looking at me like that? He is like sending a secret message to me that I cannot decode.

"Bruno, ask Mrs. Sheeba to bring food for three. Mine would be three sausages, soup, and no rice, please. Thank you." My brother requested.

Mrs. Sheeba arrived with the new young cook. Bruno's eyes are fixed on the girl. His crush probably. Typical kind of girl.

We started eating at the small table in the center of the room. Miles keeps talking about random stuff.

"How about you Bruno, do you like cute girls or fierce ones?" My brother is nosy...

"Cute." He replied.

"How about you, Mayka?"

"Someone like sir...."

"Shut up. Don't continue. I won't let you. That's my father-in-law." Miles told me.

"You have a crush on Sir Cole?" Bruno asked me.

Hell no!

"None of your business." I continued eating.

My brother is being annoying too for smiling since I entered this room. What the hell is his problem?

It was almost the end of my shift when Vic approached me. He is a newbie who became a member 3 months ago. He told me that I keep talking shit about Bruno last night.
They have a hunch that I have a crush on that talking rock.

I tried to avoid Bruno as much as I can. I ignore him whenever I see him. I don't even look at him so they won't misinterpret it. I need to cool down for them to forget about my drunken confession.

Tonight is my the couple's big night. Bruno did a great job in keeping the genders a secret. I witnessed how Cade keeps pushing his bodyguard to tell him about the genders but Bruno is firm with shutting his mouth.

Only Sir Cade, Sir Kai, and Bruno know about the proposal too. I helped to organize the event but I didn't notice any sign that Sir Cade will be proposing to my brother.

My family is here and they are already resting on the second floor. Sir Mew asked me before if I want to sleep in the main house since I am Miles's brother, I chose not to.

The whole clan is here so all Elites are on high alert. Sir Tharn and Type's men are here too. They brought eight bodyguards with them. I am close to one of them named Ford. He is always with the old couple whenever they visit here.

"Mayka, what time will your shift ends?" Ford sat beside me.

"Already done. How about you?"

" I am free whenever I am here. This place is the safest one in Bangkok. Want to have a drink? Let's celebrate! Your brother is engaged." Ford asked me.

Fine, but I can't be drunk again.

I drink with Ford and Apollo in our room. Bruno will be busy for sure. We'll just transfer our drinking spot when he arrives.

It's midnight already when he entered the room. He was shocked to see the room with other people.

"Oops, let's transfer to the other room. My roommate will sleep now. He hates noises so let's go." I stood up.

"Just stay here. I am fine." Bruno said.

"Are you sure?"

"It's better for you to drink inside our room." He really has a deep masculine voice.

"Bro, drink with us." Ford invited him.

"Sure, let me shower first."

Why did he agree? It will be awkward again. He walked straight to my bed and sat with me. He is only wearing his shorts with no shirt on.

"How many hours have you been drinking already?" He asked us.

"More than an hour. Mayka is already red." Apollo answered.

"Are you okay?"
Why is his voice so soft like this? It's not his usual tone.

"I am okay."

He drinks his glass of whiskey neat.

He is just listening to us. He never contributes to the talk. He is no fun at all.

"Are you okay?" Bruno asked me again.

"Stop asking me. It's embarrassing." I whispered to him.

"I am just concerned. Tell me if you can't hold it anymore." These words have a huge impact on me that I cannot even explain.

Everything became blurry.
I can see them leaving the room. Are we done?

"You said it again. If you want to keep it a secret, you should stop drinking, Mayka." It was Bruno's voice. I am not drunk yet. I just closed my eyes.

I woke up feeling thirsty. Damn it! Wait! I feel something heavy.

Bruno's arm was wrapped around me. Shit! I pushed him but he is so strong.

"Are you drunk?!" I asked him. The room was still dark. What if Bernard sees us hugging here? He is also our roommate.

"I am not. You are. You told them again that you like me. Do you really need to be drunk to confess?" Why is he talking straight to my face? At least give enough distance.

"Just forget what I said then. Probably because of too much alcohol I am spitting nonsense again."

"You are sober now, so do you like me?" Bruno asked me. I can't figure out if he is making fun of me or what.
I can't read his facial expression.

"No," I answered firmly.

"Deny all you want." He stood up from my bed and move to his.

I can still smell the after-shave he used.

He is so warm.

Be still, my heart.

Why do I keep spitting that I have a crush on him whenever I am drunk?

"I am off tomorrow." He told me.

So what?

"And?" I asked.

"Let's hang out. Are you free?"
Why is he suddenly asking me this?

"Why would I want to hang out with you? I preferred to sleep the whole day." I hissed.

"Because I want to get to know you more. I don't answer questions that I am not sure of. I want to know you better, Mayka. I'll wake you up at 9 AM." He stood up, handed me a glass of water then returned to his bed again. "Good night. Sweet dreams."

I wasn't able to respond. My heart was like pounding out of my chest.

Bruno is indeed handsome. He looks so mysterious.

Why is he hugging me in sleep when he is sober?

Damn. I am going crazy.

This is a date, right?

A/N:  I already extended this supposed to be three chapters sidestory only. Hahaha. Let me update the normal chapters first. I'll continue this, don't worry but no plans to make a separate book for them 🤣🤣🤣
Anyway, Mayka and Bruno below⬇⬇⬇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.2K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
7.7K 399 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
559K 23.1K 77
Warning ⚠️🔞.... Tharn is a 26 years old billionaire.... He is rich...handsome...intelligent... CEO of the Kirigun industries... Almost owns all of...
284K 11.6K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...